Check it

Check it.

Other urls found in this thread:

theverge.com/platform/amp/2016/9/21/12998782/googles-jigsaw-subsidiary-is-building-open-source-ai-tools-to-spot
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can see it happening.

First map I've seen that's plausible

This looks plausible compared to the other maps posted on here. I can see this being the final result.

It's pretty exciting to see this election being so close desu.

checked

Replace New Hampshire with Colorado and then it's accurate based on polls. Trump could win NH if Hillary continues her downward trend.

good map, hopefully MI if trump gets lucky

You fucks forget that great electors can vote for whomever they want. Most are establishment shills. It only takes a few to switch vote for Clinton.

ALL PRISE KEK KEK GODS

I don't see NH happening. Replace with NM based on latest polling.

I know some states are worth more, but why the fuck does Trump have to win so many just to barely edge Clinton?

California is worth way too fucking much, by the way.

>Same map but VT goes red and NH goes blue
>269-269, Trump appointed by congress.

> mfw Paul "cuck me up" Ryan appoints Clinton

>Implying Trump won't win Pennsylvania
The googles in Philly won't get out to vote for Hillary because she isn't black. They'll probably write in Obama to be quite honest.

Kek

Oh shit, that's a good idea; start telling black people that they can write him in for a third term.

Trunp is higher in the CO and NM polls than he is in the NH polls

Why is everyone on here saying googles now

Colorado is definitely flippable, it has always been red before obama and the debates haven't even happened yetr.

>VA going blue

yeah, nah

I live here, and I travel around the state regularly for business and family matters, and there are Trump signs fucking everywhere. Even in NoVA. I think you guys underestimate how much everyone here fucking hates Tim Kaine. When she picked him, she lost VA.

theverge.com/platform/amp/2016/9/21/12998782/googles-jigsaw-subsidiary-is-building-open-source-ai-tools-to-spot

Google's building a new AI that can dynamically moderate, censor and delete millions of racist, homophobic, sexist or Islamaphobic messages every second

Wikipedia and The New York Times are implementing it as soon as it launches

Where do you niggers get your polls?