>>89887877

Bump
This bitch thinks she can do whatever she wants with no consequences because she's a woman

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=7f2_1474514675
youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw
youtube.com/watch?v=ejjP59fQD8k
youtube.com/watch?v=SS2ZHJG6d_w
youtube.com/watch?v=JlcJwcctRSo
instagram.com/taradublinrocks/
taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shes posting all sorts of shit on her twitter echo chamber

waaaah first amendment protects me from ordinary citizens waaaaaah

she thinks it's bad now, wait until trump gets elected.

soccer moms should be killed

that hypocricity
>i stopped in front of his house and I told him to fuck off and insult him while taking pictures of it!
>h-he isn't allowed to do the same! RACIST! SEXIST! w-white knights save me!

Waaaaaaaaah police don't agree with me going out of my way to harass somebody waaaaaah

Why is she driving on the wrong side?

I'm not even a Trump supporter, but that bitch is ridiculous. She knows she's wrong and she catches herself without anything to say every time she opens her mouth. The guy is a retard for following her and getting pictures of her car, what ever the fuck that would get him, he just makes other Trump supporters look bad. But it's nice to see a cunt get BTFO'd, especially by a police officer.

You're retarded

>liveleak.com/view?i=7f2_1474514675
this bitch is a crackhead

This cunt with 177k tweets (basically all she's doing, waste of oxygen) need her teeth pulled out.

Next time a libtard think of harassing others, they should know there are consequences.

No, I'm drunk

This. It's over leftists.

We don't give a fuck anymore. You've pushed us to the breaking point and the pendulum is swinging back.

Bit early, eh leaf?

What a psycho.

That cop was so obviously on the guy's side tho lol.

>All I did was flip someone off, and I'll continue to flip off every single fucking Trump supporter who decides they want to mess with me

Okay, but why did she flip off and yell at someone minding their own business on their driveway?

Folks, get ready for more of this bullshit, because they know now that they are going to lose. These people aren't gracious losers, they are going to throw temper tantrums on a scale and of a sort that hasn't been witnessed in this country since 1860.

Get ready for more BLM riots, harassment of innocent people by SJW's (including doxxing, etc.) and blue-state legislatures and governors threatening secession when Trump wins.

While the average voter is largely apathetic or hostile towards the liberal-left agenda, those on the far-left are a toxic combination of stupid, grossly ill-informed and religiously devoted to their ideology.

There will be blood.

Fucking annoying jew bitch

I'm from Quebec. I have to start burning that oil money early.
I've guessed the camera reverted the image, but I have a hard time processing the frames to make sense of it in my condition. Can anyone confirm that is the case?

Shadilay and drink well.

this is why there will never be a race war, because the fucking SJWs will be too busy with friendly-fire...

>Portland
Someone save my state and nuke that shithole already.

PLEASE CONFIRM MY THESIS

>The guy is a retard for following her and getting pictures of her car, what ever the fuck that would get him, he just makes other Trump supporters look bad.

Except he doesn't make Trump supporters look bad. He has the right to take pictures of her car to get legal precedence for her being a public nuisance.

The police officer even says that.

Did you even watch the video

God damn he should have done us all a favor and shoved a dick in her mouth to get her to shutup

CONFIRMING

a glock*

THANKS.
AMERICA IS TRULY OUR SECOND GREATEST ALLY

day of the rope is coming soon

What a cunt

American cops are great. Keep it up, you glorious bastards.

>someone impregnated that thing

>women will fix this
She literally says this and believes it. My god the delusions these people have. No wonder they would be willing to vote in a dying lying murderous criminal just because it has a vagina, because they think it will fix every problem that happens.

Also where was this originally posted. At the end she seemed keen on sharing it online, so did she post it to youtube or anything? I doubt she originally uploaded it to liveleak and only liveleak.

SO FUCKING JEWISH

>had to drop off Ben for school

l m f a o

>She has a child

CHILD ABUSE

It's definitely child abuse unless her son is deaf

dont worry bro, her facebook states "single mother"

nobody could put up with her shit

>I AM SOCIAL MEDIA STAR SO I CAN RECORD IT OFFICER

Imagine your parents behaving like that. Poor child.

Poor kid

Guy should have been like:
>"Yeah, I followed her at high speeds and drove dangerously close to her car, but for anyone that knows that's pretty mild, okay?"

Every time I see one of these SJW creatures I think I won't see a worse one, then I do.

Who do you think was more triggered: this batshit empowered feminist waif or Hugh Mungus' interviewer?

But only an autistic idiot would follow somebody because they got the finger. Are you saying you'd be so offended by a retarded lady you'd follow her till a cop showed up? That's pretty autistic user, and you should grow up. Most reasonable people tend to let stupid shit like a "fuck you" finger go.

He was on the side of the law you retard.

You can't express your First Amendment right, but don't you dare even think about going against mine!

>it's over guys! I want to elect someone who's for 90% of the shit his opponent is for but he sports the color red, which is opposite the color blue, so he's gotta be the other choice, right?!

Cop was Chad/10. She would have loved it.

>40something
>single mother
>jewish
>man-hating feminist
>utterly rabid SJW
>Waitress, "voice actor"
>Social media addict
>fanatic hitlary supporter

did i miss anything?

Will the libtards ever learn?

>someone impregnated THAT DYKE

CNN BREAKING NEWS:

POSSIBLE LIMITLESS ENERGY SOURCE FOUND

I don't really care for cops but I have to give them credit for the amount of shit they put up with daily. I couldn't do it.

> Hasn't spoken to father in 13 years
> Gets triggered by a pic of Trump being a good dad
> Calls him a pedo

This chick was fucked by her dad, and it destroyed her brain. I feel nothing but sorrow for her.

With how things are going lately and we're losing literally every battle to SJWs?

Yeah I would.

She has been photographing his driveway, and possibly has been uprooting his trump signs at night.

And yes, if some bitch pulls up to me, shows me the finger, I might drive after her to make her think twice about doing it again.

someone found this in the Cred Forums thread

>This redneck guy
lol

W-what?
You alright user?

Wow, you guys really are children. According to the cop, there's no indication she's been up rooting the signs. No time did I hear him accuse her of taking signs.
You know what I, and reasonable people, would do if we got a finger? I'd laugh, but that person is a child. Then I would go about my day, because I don't get offended by stupid things.
And if she was up rooting signs, there's a nifty little invention call a camera. Then you can show it to the police without causing a scene.

you will be first on the day of the croak

I love the cops attitude of " yo why let your emotions get the better of you, just keep driving nigga"

Made it 10 seconds

Also how retarded do you have to be to not understand the basic principle of actions have consequences?

>why did you even do this?
>because I'm angry about elections, sir!

the saddest part is that there's one candidate that's not for auditing or abolishing the Fed, is for expanding the NSA, for renewing the Patriot Act, and also for sucking Israel dick - and the other candidate is also for all of those things.

All the shills have created enough useful idiots to fall right into the false dichotomy. The Zionists win this election just like every other election no matter what.

This is why you don't give the finger to people when you're driving because you never know who you're gonna piss off.

apparently he has cameras

he may have mentioned it to the cop, whom told him to file a report.

there would have been no need to mention it to her, since no report has been filed on it yet.

Wait, that bbitchwants to be a voice actor?

KNOW THIS, KNOW THIS

If I did that and was living in the US, Id think someone would drive after me and shoot me.

The butt hurt will be so tremendous... I can't even imagine every libtard being analed when they hear, "Donald Trump is the next president of the United States!"

I'm betting $500 if chimpouts start across cities when he gets elected.

I'd much prefer cops to shoot cunts like this than some random Google

check her twitter

By camera I mean video record her taking a flag at night, lots of people security cam their houses. Report it to the police, go on about your day. No reason to act like a manchild and follow her around and risk smashing into her car causing more problems, because you're so mad you need to be a foot from her bumper. It's stupid people can't keep their emotions in check.

sounds like you didn't watch the video america.

she states that she has posted photos of his house on her twitter in the past showing the signs.

the cop mentions he has CCTV.

excellent comprehension skills there user.

if some crazy bitch started taking photos of my house and stopping outside to call me a racist of course I'd be straight in my car to follow her home

Not an argument.

>By camera I mean video record her taking a flag at night, lots of people security cam their houses.

That is exactly what he has.

If some crazy bitch pulled up to me, showed me the finger, I'd probably follow her too.

Apparently you don't understand what I'm saying. He has that shit, REPORT IT TO THE POLICE AND GO ABOUT YOUR DAY.
But okay, I guess acting like children is a reasonable response now-a-days. Fucking Europeans.

Why are liberals such entitled shitfaces?

God what a bitch. She's probably that passive aggressive parent at parent-teacher conferences too. This woman thrives off being a cunt.

Isnt that a bit racist or classist of her calling him a redneck isnt rural American the more politically correct term now maybe he was just trying to correct her.

There's no way these kind of people have good paying jobs.

NO
FUCKING
WAY

PEOPLE DON'T TOLERATE THIS SHIT AT WORK

he didn't "have that shit" without following her...

Her body language and way of speaking infuriates me.

Deserves repeatedly being punched.

There's a difference between a rural american and a redneck. Rednecks are usually the type you find in a trailor park or a shitty shack in the woods somewhere, they have either shit jobs, contribute little to their community, or unemployed living on unemployment or welfare.
Rural Americans can be associated with someone who doesn't live in a large city, usually living on nice farms, out of the way roads, and even some rural suburban neighborhoods, but they contribute enough to their community because they have jobs they worked for.

yeah that guy had the patience of a fucking monk, I started getting pissed off just watching that I couldn't imagine being in that guys shoes and somehow staying calm.

Its all over guys, pack up and leave.

Lads, if Trump does win the election, just be prepared for 'muh 2nd election, no one knew what they were voting for the first time' to be shouted for the next few years.

Also, expect everything that goes wrong for the next 50 years to be blamed on him.

t. Brexiteer

Somebody save the child!

I'm pretty sure even if he does everything right people are going to start hating the things he's fixed out of spite.

The guy was driving a fucking Audi for Christs sake, I only ever see jewish lawyers drive those as daily cars. I doubt he was actually redneck.

Your behavior is condoning though.

Passive bitch.

Re-read what I said in my past posts.

>Woman flips me off
>keep emotions in check and not step to her level of idiocy
>Whatever, go about my day
>If woman suspected of taking a sign
>set up a video camera at night
>if it happens
>report to police
>GO ABOUT YOUR DAY
According to you though, I should follow her, like an idiot, and risk causing more problems. All she did was flip him off.

I doubt he was a typical redneck too. Never said he was a redneck, I said he's an idiot though.

I could probably cuck my dick on that bitch's anorexic sharp chin

So I should be a hyper-aggressive prick who gets set off with the smallest of things? Instead of a reasonable person who, if worried so fucking much about it, would report it to an officer instead of chasing her down?

>Ten minutes
When does the cop show up so I don't have to hear her annoying voice ?

The media can report whatever they want.

Anything they want to say is worse, they will find a way to do so, even if it is better now.

>tfw you pump and dump a SJW and write "Can't Stump the Trump" on her mirror with the same shade of lipstick she got all over your dick.

Because he had a 'Hillary for Prison' sign and that triggered the whore.

>tfw she then claims rape and you get sent down

woman turns up outside your house taking photos
same woman drives by every day and whenever she sees you, gives you the finger
same woman sees you outside stops, winds down her window and shouts "FUCK YOU RACIST REDNECK" giving you the finger.

you must be some beta nu-male cuck if you don't do something about that shit.

he made a stand and now he's not gonna have to put up with her shit again.

When the cop shows up 90% of it is her annoying voice until he raises his.

That shit doesn't actually happen if you make the slut cum hard. They usually come crawling back for a double dose of the down doggy D later that week.

Where are the times in the video that say she's been doing that every day?

Just wanted to skip her drama queen Soliloquy

she's posted on her twitter pictures of his house
she says she drives past his house every day
she's a fucking lunatic

add it together bro...

plus why else would the cop have been talking to him for so long and know that he has CCTV etc unless the guy was telling the cop about prior dealings with the batshit edgecow

There's no skipping it. Nobody will ever put her in her place.

I love how she talks like she is tough for giving him the figer, but then says that she is so scared because he followed her.

>Women are gonna stop this

Oh my god

>90% of the shit his opponent for

Trump is for NAFTA, TPP, open borders, more syrian refugees, more welfare, higher taxes, enforcing a no-fly zone in syria, destabilizing ME countries, not allowing Japan and S Korea to build nukes as deterrents, and doesn't care about NATO countries pulling their own weight?

I like how she went from "I dropped a few 'f' bombs" to "I didn't say anything!!"

Cunt BTFO

TYPICAL JEW BITCH:
>over 9000 years old
>past baby making prime
>starting to look like orc gene pool
>man hating imminent
>little things start to trigger paranoid delusions
>full jew dike attacks
>pathetic lonely bitter life... No man zone

>pictures of her house
If it's a problem, report it.
>she drives past his house every day
Yeah, drives her son to school every day, the house is on the route. No time in the video did I hear that she flips him off every day, says "fuck you redneck" every day, or steals signs everyday. If that were the case, then yeah call the police and get it dealt with, but it doesn't happen.

Yeah she's a lunatic, but she's only flipped him off once, no reason to chase her down with your truck like a lunatic as well. That's stepping to her level. If he's got CCTV and proof and it's a daily issue like I've been saying before, THEN FUCKING REPORT IT and move on with your day.

this pic always triggers me. why is she sitting on the toilet with her panties on and toilet paper in hand?

Oh, I miss having a guy person to make out with. I like all that stuff, and any guy person I’ve done that stuff with has acknowledged that I know what I’m doing, and let’s just leave it there. Despite the incredulous tweets from people out in the Twitterverse, it is an actual fact that there are men in this city who could’ve had me as their devoted girlfriend, yet chose not to. I’ve recently been told that one of the reasons I’m single is that I’m “intimidating” and “controlling” (thanks for that unsolicited bit of advice). I’m not controlling, I just like to know how to manage my expectations. Is the gentleman in question looking for a relationship, or does he just want a fuck buddy? A girl needs to know this, because of the bubble wrap around the heart. We have to attend to that. As for intimidating, I’d love to know how a five-foot-tall, 107 pound woman could intimidate anyone. Sure, I have a strong personality, but I’m so much fun to hang out with, trust. There have been men who haven’t been intimidated by me, though I haven’t had any success with them, neither.

can't even take a shit properly, still got her pants on

do you not think it would be a problem if someone took photos of your house and posted them all over social media calling you a racist etc clearly showing your address? especially with all the nigger riots across the pond.

you say there's no evidence she did anything other than flip him off once, there's also no evidence that she doesn't flip him off every day.

I guess you just don't care about your house/neighbourhood/reputation... it was an audi not a truck as well.

You're totally wrong and outed yourself as a city boy.

What you describe are white trash.

Rednecks work blue collar jobs, are super into hunting or fishing and own quads dirtiest and or sleds for the winter. They work their ass off and make great citizens and people to know.

-rural American

Bait. Or man-like woman.

Kill yourself

This, no one should have to deal with that kind of abuse on a daily basis simply for voicing their opinion.

she's a homophobe as well

Because she's a jewish woman who blocks anyone who doesn't agree with her

>when you forget you are not in Tumblr

>Why is Trump racist?
>Banned
Twitter

Smear Fetish?

She admitted that the police officer was talking to the other guy for 10+ minutes. The officer also says he explained to the other guy that he shouldn't be following her. The officer wasn't biased, but he did sound fed up with the woman towards the end.

As someone who has spent thier whole life in Oklahoma, this guy speaks the truth. Rednecks are usually good people who work a blue collar job and spend whatever free time they have hunting, fishing, drinking beer, or watching NASCAR.

>"IM RECORDING THIS BECAUSE IM ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND HAVE A LOT OF FOLLOWERS"
HUEHUEHUEUHEUHEUHEUHEUHEU

>FUCK TRUMP U RACISTS LOL IMMA GET SO MANY LIKES FOR THIS
>oh shit I think I'm in trouble HELP I'M A VICTIM

Why do americans whiten their teeth. Are they insecure or something? Also these drama seeking threads are a sign of intellectual inferiority. Sam Harris heil!

Ban all soccer moms from political discourse.

love shit like this, self-righteous libs getting wrecked.

youtube.com/watch?v=3zHRQn_IShw

For those who want the wallpaper without the caption.

If you come show me the finger in my own yard, you better run for it, cos I will come after you.

Yeah, and has Trump ever even said gas the kikes race war now? Only a chuck shill faggot would vote for him just because he's the best choice

Of course she's a fucking single mother. Honestly, at this point, kids should go to the father by default. Women aren't
equipped to raise a child on their own.

Do people not realize that obscene gestures are symbolic?

She talks as if gestures mean literally nothing.

i guess. it's just stupid. like, pull your panties down for the shoot. you've already done full frontal seeing your hip flesh isn't going to change that nightmare.

>trying to compete with righteous alpha Americans

This is why liberals will lose. They are the team of weakness and passive aggression.

The salt from twitter will be tremendous.
I can't fucking wait.

I don't know about you, but I'm gearing up for the shit storm right now.

Poor child indeed.

>but I'm just a 5 foot woman!

>women can stop trump

You have to be a woman... most of them don't realize that lol.

>Portland
Is Oregon blue?

>Mommy's trying to help stop Armageddon from happening over here.
This is the scariest part about all this.

These fucking retards on twitter typing about their feelings actually think they are somehow doing something to influence the election.

I feel so bad for the kids. The mom probably keeps telling them how important she is and everything she does on Twitter and how it's changing the world

The kids will grow up to be snowflakes who can't be wrong and blame all their issues on others.

Wait, she LITERALLY pulled the women card?

>its usually full of swears
what a hardcore motherfucker

multiple times

she also had the "hillary woman card" as her facebook timeline pic...

>with your truck
Dixie cuck spotted

>redneck
>driving an Audi

Make up you mind you stupid bitch!
Poor kid that has to grow up with this cunt

>HIGHLIGHT: "IM RECORDING THIS BECAUSE IM ON SOCIAL MEDIA AND HAVE A LOT OF FOLLOWERS"

Lol people think social media means anything. I work a shitty callcenter and people say stuff like this all the time.

Its similar in its effectiveness to "im gonna call the better business beureau!"

I bet she is the kind of mom who lets her son's friends double team her in the Jacuzzi while her son plays video games upstairs.

The inability to introspect, yep you must be autistic.
That 10% couldnt possibly make the difference.
"Come on goy vote blue for me, its like 90% what your red guy says anyways."
"If you don't vote blue you're an edge lord on the wrong side of history."

Nevermind that this logic also applies to you. you fucking retarded shill wannabe.

I meant yankee cuck

disregard I suck cocks

Video broken

Waiting for reddit to let you post again huh?

what does her jew text say?

What an insufferable cunt.

>my mom told me that Donald Trump is racist so I have no choice but to believe her

Jesus Chrsit

>I didn't start a fight I simply slowed down in front of a strangers house, insulted them, and gave them the finger

God damn I hate you sometimes Cred Forums. Just when I think my opinion of these creatures had fallen to the lowest point it could go.

Mail rare pepes and Trump signs

Does anyone have a link to her twitter or any social media? I wanna see her crying

> FACT: Women are the most powerful race on earth
> #justgynothings

The salt coming from your side you mean, I have yet to meet a SINGLE a fucking SSINGLE drumpf supporter in MY NEIGHBORHOOD!

while she's an idiot, the guy who followed her broke the law, she didn't

>he threatened me by driving his car SUPER FAST behind me!!

Amazing how her first words are "normally I'd never let anyone see me without makeup on". What a vapid, vain hag.

twitter taradublinrocks

actually, it's a clear cut case of harassment from her against him as it's been on more than one occasion (the video incident + the photographing his home and posting it including his address on social media)

all he did was try to get her details because she'd been harassing him, for all we know he wanted as much info as possible to pass to the police rather than "a crazy woman in a car", or you know he could have just wanted to as her why she was swearing at him outside his house and calling him a racist?

We need to find out who he is, get him out there on social media.

This fucking bitch.

Da guberment full of them

Wow what a crazy bitch

this

Ben Shapiro probably

White trash and rednecks can overlap a lot of the time. In my town in rural PA there are loads of both. There are the white trash emo people who drop out of CC to work at wal-mart and have 3 kids with different mothers. There are rednecks who are obvious when you look at them with full camo/shitty beards and F-350s. Some can be cool, others can be retarded and wear confederate gear even though the town I live in was burned to the ground by Lee (Chambersburg). Then when you point out that PA is and has always been a free state they will tell you to "learn your history".

Rednecks are generally fucking ignorant but enjoy their lives. I have never met an intelligent one, I don't mean that they have to have the right opinions TM, but they generally haven't read very much.

Why are you so sexist Cred Forums

This woman literally did nothing wrong, if anything, the cop should have arrested that redneck for harrasing her

>le neutral man face

The cop handled that very well actually, I wouldn't say that the guy following her was really necessary, but the fact that she was trying to act like she was being pursued in a high speed chase by a machete swinging maniac or something is hilarious, if you don't want shit don't start shit. She's as stupid as him.

He said that he had cameras set up at his house and that she does this shit all the time. I'd follow her too.

Jesus, the cop should have just shot her.

(You)

There ya go.

I know you're trolling, but just to Correct the Record:

Constantly driving by someones place of residence and one day deciding to flip them off and verbally provoke them (you know she did, in order to get his attention)... That, my friends, is definitively harassment.

Gonna need some sauce on that pasta, he should file a formal complaint if that's the case, I mean if he really has video proof of her doing it all the time, that genuinely could be considered harassment, especially if he has asked her to stop.

Based policeman.

Jesus christ that single mom is #mentallyhill

She is jewish?

Like for real?

yes
and as a Jew myself I am ashamed to be associated with idiots like this

Its just a woman thinking shes invincible, in the past if she did that to another woman that woman would break her skull in.

Also remember when they said women should vote?

Eight years of a black president and race relations are the worst they've been since the 60's. Can you imagine how bad it'll get between the sexes if a woman gets elected...

>this women had children.

They are usually infertile, disappointing.

yep
she tweeted out "if the media is controlled by the jews then how come I can't get a job"

b-but muh "glass ceiling"!

So besides her saying he was following closely, what proof do you have that he was even doing that? Go be her white knight, you fucking skittle.

>cunt

I'm preparing for the biggest chimpout ever. Semi-auto rifle and a 1000 rounds off ammo. Just going to go into the attic and scan windows for hours.

Who is he?

Much better

>blabbing that much at the cop who is just being impartial

jesus fucking christ

why wouldn't you just show him respect? he was being polite and kind and she's still just an incensed retard

fucking self-obsessed social media troglodytes man

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LIBS BTFO

Amen

someone call the cops on that crazy twitter lady

why isnt this on youtube
it can get alot more views

Admittedly you could tell he definitely was rolling his eyes when she called Trump / Trump supporters xenophobic and racist, and that was probably the point he wasn't going to take anymore of her shit because he knew she was fucking crazy.

HATE SPEECH has social consequences, Tara.

That poor kid of hers is probably going to have like three, maybe even four, different genders by the time he's fifteen.

Fuck off Tara.

Someone should report her to child protective services. Clearly she is unstable and putting her child at risk with such behavior.

youtube.com/watch?v=ejjP59fQD8k

just uploaded it

Better have them Right Wing Death Squads prepared after Trump has become the POTUS.

youtube.com/watch?v=SS2ZHJG6d_w

>I am gonna record him yelling at the officer and me
>He was speeding, when he was following me, he broke the speed limit law!
>He physically threatened me!
>I only gave him the finger, that's like the mildest thing I do to people if you know me!
>I am on social media, I have alot of followers!

This is good stuff. I hope she does it again and crashes into a tree.

fuck yeah nice one.

>this is rape
BAHAHAHAHA

wow she has some mental issues.

She's photographing his house and posting it on twitter.

This is harassment and stalking. Which is a crime.

And just because she's a woman? she may have even further crimes planned, or why stalk him in this way? A reasonable person understands why this is a legal no-no to physically stalk someone in real life.

Now he has her info, police know who she is, reports have been filed, and this is his protection.

>even against her future made up claims that he's harassing her or raped her

Never underestimate an SJW

This is genuinely AMAZING.

She innitiated and harassed.
Played the victim
Gets BTFO by the cop she swore would be on her side.
AND STILL CONTINUES TO PLAY THE VICTIM.

All coupled together with the liberal crazy eyes and ridiculously insinuated head and mouth movements.
Bitch is 100% fucking crazy.
How can she hear herself say " Yea i slowed down, gave him a finger while he was standing on his drive way, and he tries to threaten ME" How, how in gods name do you see yourself as the victim when you just admitted to being the aggressor!?

Giving someone the finger is Assault in most US states. The guy was 100% in the right to follow an aggressive person at a safe distance while on the phone with 911.

Why are you such a cuck? Why can't you take care of your own business instead of involving the police? Be a fucking man.

He may have had that but not her ID. He followed her to get her plate numbers.

Holy fuck, just look at her mannerisms

>Cred Forums was right again

Jesus christ no wonder kikes have a 58% race mixing rate.

Kek. Her Twitter says she is going out now to file a complaint. With her "women can stop Trump" sign in tow. Of course

And his freedom of speech allows him to put up signs for who he is voting for.

>y-youre a child for standing up for yourself

Good one California cuck

I hope the cops fine her for wasting police time and resources. Is that a thing in America?

Don't forget she is a JOOOOOOOOO

Yes, it's called filing a false report.

The most predictable thing about this woman is that she has no job and no husband

I couldn't even make it 10 seconds in. As soon as she made the no makeup comment I turned it off.

I can't say I know of the police doing so but they may. However, if she tries to take this to trial, often courts will fine plaintiffs anywhere from a couple hundred to 10000 dollars as a punitive measure for frivolous suits.

>KNOW THIS! KNOW THIS! WOMEN ARE GONNA STOP THIS!
my sides!

Where at in Chambersburg, bro?

Too bad the cop didn't arrest her. He was well-spoken though.

He's probably never even lynched a dirty google. Cant believe people are retarded enough to vote for him

Glad to hear it.

> rekt femenist videos

You missed her "women can stop trump" card . On second thought you were spared her "women can stop trump" card.

This stupid google meme won't go anywhere.

>black President for 8 years
>race relations are worse than they have ever been ever
>"Women will always be below men in this country until we elect a woman President and break this glass ceiling!"
Yeah we all know how great THAT worked out for the blacks.

>it's genetic: I was born in Brooklyn and raised in New Jersey, yo!
>I keep it clean in the hizzy

Look at me guys I'm neutral! Thus I don't have to make any hard statements and just say everyone is retarded except me!

Bernie 2k16!

you have no idea how right you are. This cunt has dedicated her existence to manufacturing problems for innocent white males

youtube.com/watch?v=JlcJwcctRSo

She is a legitimately vindictive and hateful person who is totally convinced she is irrevocably in the right in every problem that begins and ends with her, as in, had she not existed in that moment, there would be no problem, understand?

lol, butthurt googaboo detected

I can't wait for her doxxing.

why is the driver seat on the right

>that woman is allowed to be raising a kid

Pls respond so I can beat your face in

Video's mirrored

it's already happened. Cred Forums found her address and her place of work.

The more you read her Twitter feed, the more you realize she is mentally ill. I think the fact that she cries into her kosher wine every night is enough for me to give her a pass. You can't reason with crazy

OH SHIT WE GOT THE CUNTS YOUTUBE

They're both autistic fucks.

But the dude makes Trump supporters look unstable. Grow some fucking skin. It's a fucking soccer mom throwing the finger.

You guys are a bunch of pussies. This is her social media and not one of you have threatened her life instagram.com/taradublinrocks/

sensitive hillbilly overreacted and chased a bitch

shes an ass
but he escalated it in a worse way

hes in the wrong.

also he drives a saab, make america great again... surrre

You know, kids trust thier parents, so anything they say, they will see as right, it's the ultimate brainwash

we don't know anything about what the dude did, other than that he was subject to her taking photos of his address and posting them on twitter to her 10k mindless zombie-followers, and that she called him a fucking racist redneck and gave him the finger.

and that's just what she's admitted as part of her narrative...

pretty sure thats Vancouver.
pretty much the same place

Classic single mother.

wow
the anger i feel

I thought it was only address and jewtube so far. A shame I'm far from there lol.

correct.
Tara Dublin
5503 NE 43rd Way Vancouver, WA 98661

How is that cunt alive? How come no one has bashed her fucking skull in at some point in her life?

What are you pussies gonna do about this info? Lol

Thank God.
Oregonfag here.
If she's in Vancouver. She's probably a tweeker. Acts like one.

Don't you mean schmear fetish?

respect for the cop, staying this calm when faced with such a vapid cunt. wow
>just stop starting shit.
>BUT...BUT..MUH 1ST AMENDMENT. I DIDN'T DO NUFFIN.

By the way:
Maybe the guy was just on his way to get his child from the same school?
Like: "Oh shit, I'm late to pick up my kid."

Couple things...

1. She's free to flip him off, even on his property. She technically dindu nuffin wrong in that regard.

2. She's batshit insane, yes.

3. The school zone thing was a silly technicality. School zones are huge and it's not like there's kids permeating the entire area all day.

4. He was within his rights to follow her and take down her information. She claimed he was following her for a long time, and I believe it only because he was still there when the police showed up to figure out the situation. You can't stalk someone, even if they're an asshole, but it sounds like he just wanted to follow her until the police arrived so he could see how they dealt with her.

5. He really shouldn't have called the police on her. She may have been obnoxious but he overreacted to someone just being a liberal asshole. She was within her free speech to flip him off. The proper course of action would have been to notify police of her conduct and information incase of a future incident. Still, I guess at least this way an officer had direct experience with her crazyness incase anything is done to his property.

profile says shes in portland.

I will never understand what drives normal non-famous people to make their online presence so loud and identifiable, especially in a fiery topic like politics. It's just asking to have your personal info dumped to some faceless batshit group who's going to harrass the fuck out of you and mostly get away with it.

https://twitter.com/taradublinrocks?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

taradublinrocks.tumblr.com/

>he was subject to her taking photos of his address and posting them on twitter to her 10k mindless zombie-followers
I didn't see this in the video.
>she called him a fucking racist redneck and gave him the finger.
She only cussed him because he started tailing her. All she did prior to was flip him off. He got triggered and tailed her. This guy sounds like he's suffering from repression because he got bullied in school.

Yeah I never understood that either. Why would anyone want the bother and potential messes?

"This is what happens when I make my sons do the photo booth at the mall #FamilyOfDorks #ProudMom #birthday"
>sons
>this bitch...

She's an entitled feminist. If you watch the video, you'll notice she's quite literally insane.

that's probably to make her look more hipster, or out of date.

she posted a picture of her next door neighbours house on twitter with their house number, Cred Forums then cross checked her address with the phone book and it comes out to tara dublin too

The thing about this is we only have the version of the story her insane crazy always-on victim complex brain came up with. We've gotten 3 or 4 threads now worth of context given to this that puts her completely in the wrong. She is the manufacturer of the problem. Without her being there and doing the things she did there would be no problem.

go on her twitter then, are you incapable of spending 2 minutes before shitposting?

she swore at him when she stopped outside his house, she says to the cop "yeah I might have dropped a few f-bombs and given him the finger but thats no reason for him to CHASE ME AT HIGH SPEED"

The cop was somewhat neutral but hecontradicts himself hard at 7:36
>I gave him the finger
>so if you did that what's to stop you from hitting someone?
By this logic, if the guy takes it up another level and starts tailing her around, what's to stop him from hitting someone?

Tara Rodham Dublin @taradublinrocks 1m1 minute ago

Waiting at the #police station to speak to the FEMALE Sgt who's going to help me, huzzah #ChasedByARacist

But that's just it: there is no "problem" legally, so she can't be in the wrong. What she did is free speech. Being an asshole isn't illegal. You can't call the cops on people for being a dick. It's not like she stuck around.

And we are given some context on his version of the story because the cop relates it to her. She doesn't deny most of it.

This, she lies/backpedals very blatantly atleast 3 times in the video

>My older son, Jack, 17, was late to social media. He still doesn’t have a Facebook page (thankfully), but I discovered a few months back that he does have a Twitter account. I wasn’t thrilled to learn this—we were supposed to have a discussion about him signing up for any social media accounts—but once I realized he was only following the other kids from his track team and his Physics teacher, I relaxed a little. But that didn’t last long when I realized that every single one of his friends was following me.

>I’ve been on Twitter since 2009, and as of this writing I’m close to 9,000 followers. Prior to this election cycle, I mostly tweeted about my lack of money, employment, or a boyfriend. But since the Putrifying Racist Human Orange hasn’t gone away since declaring his candidacy a year ago, I’ve amped up my tweeting, and it’s usually full of swears, especially the big bad F dash-dash-dash word. Now, I love to swear (it’s genetic: I was born in Brooklyn and raised in New Jersey, yo!), but I do NOT swear around my sons, or at least I try to not. The occasional “Jesus Christ!” Maybe a “Goddammit!” But the big ones? Nope. I figure they probably hear enough bad language at their respective schools, so I keep it clean in the hizzy.

>But on Twitter all bets are off, and it never occurred to me that Jack might be seeing whatever I was tweeting. He’d told me he’d muted me, but his friends continue to screencap any tweet of mine they decide is hilarious and then DM it to him, which he’s repeatedly begged them not to do. So of course they keep doing it, because to them it’s the funniest thing in the world to torture him. Every so often Jack will come clomping down the stairs and say something like, “Mooom, WHY can’t you just not tweet about Donald Trump for a little while? Please?”

>Sorry, kid. Mommy’s trying to help stop Armageddon from happening over here.

Jesus fucking Christ...

4./5. she says she honked and flashed her lights at a police car to get him to stop, that's where the video starts. we don't know how long it took

if some batshit crazy person was screaming at me, and taking photos of my house I'm 100% following them home so they know that there will be repercussions if they were to become violent

one on the left looks like a dyke

one on the right is definitely gay

>mfw the Sgt. tells her to cut it out just like the other one

apart from the two cut-edits in the original video, and the fact she posted pictures of his house+address on twitter to her SJW hordes

Bitch needs to lay off the methamphetamines

>she says she honked and flashed her lights at a police car to get him to stop, that's where the video starts. we don't know how long it took

Good point, I forgot about that. Still, I'm guessing he followed her for like 5-10 minutes at least. In instances like this, you're supposed to follow them long enough to take down their information(license plate), but you can't follow them home. That's considered stalking.

Everyone keeps saying that she did that. Link?

>around my sons
>sons
>s
What a fucking tragedy.

>yfw the female officer just calls her a crazy and gets away with it because female officer

I'm pretty sure he's going to disown his mother after today.

Poor kid...

WHY ARE THEY FUCKING ALLOWED TO VOTE

FOR CHRIST SAKE

>can I talk to the manager haircut and everything

Niggers, you need to write comments on this bitch's book.

"cuts like a knife" on amazon.

Fuck!

Lets be clear here. This bitch is an Oregon transplant. She was some music scenester from back East and moved here because someone told her it was hip.
She's the worst. A twitter pic of her eating at Portland's World famous gourmet roach coaches. Uber-scenester aging poorly, Faggy sons. Single. A writer and actor...
GO FUCKING HOME!

anybody notice if the cop was from WA or Oregon? Her pleas could depend on that. Vancouver is a shitty place, and people are pissed about it. Cops might just lock her up in the Van.

here's one of them

>she swore at him when she stopped outside his house
That's not what she claimed.

@5:35 she says she stopped and gave him the finger and again @7:30

she claims she only became verbal when he started chasing her @4:20

*crazy cunt

jesus christ, what a fucking cretinous bitch

haha
you guys
In reply to Tara Rodham Dublin
Trump J. Pepe @stumping4trump 11m11 minutes ago

@taradublinrocks You're officially a Lolcow

we assumed you meant that

thanks, bongbro

Tara Rodham Dublin @taradublinrocks 2m2 minutes ago

Tara Rodham Dublin Retweeted Sherman Holiday

Says the troll antagonizing me #irony

Tara Rodham Dublin added,
Sherman Holiday @ElShermarino
@taradublinrocks being antagonistic doesn't help anything.
0 retweets 1 like

ok tara

considering the video is edited and she changes her story every 2 seconds, plus this is meant to be her narrative not even the unbiased truth of the matter

Look like they're already on their way to becoming nu-males.

ERs nationwide will be overrun by SJWs with remote controls stuck up their asses.

but that's not doxxing him. that's showing some person's yard signs. it's not calling for any violence or anything close it. for all intents and purposes it's a fairly innocuous expression.

That was an audi

>all i did was express my freedom of speech
>with a hand gesture, at a man for expressing his freedom of speech

when are we going to gas the SJW's?