Rape Culture on Campus

"Thoughts on rape culture"

Look what I found hanging in the language and philosophy building on my campus.

So? Go write "its PC bullshit that doesn't exist" like a boss.

Draw this.

The fact that something is ideological doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

haha yeah! like a boss! XD

Please PLEASE write down

>Not real

Please user

Draw a swastika so they will piss their pants and start a nazi hunt. Liberals think of neo-nazis the same way this board thinks of jews.

>Liberals think of neo-nazis the same way this board thinks of jews.

goyim's gotta point

Write 'Islam is the rape culture itself'. Liberals will lose their minds.

Draw a big swastika or an SS symbol and they'll take it down

write islam is rape culture on the board

DO IT CUNT.

Wasn't rape culture invented to explain black prison rapes?

rape culture among western men doesn't exist, however a large proportion of rapes are committed by ((refugees))

Rape culture in The West isnt real. It's very real in Africa and Arabia.

Only by your definition of "existance." And by that definition, everything "exists," and so the word is just a useless modifier that tells you nothing about anything you apply it to.

Write.

Actually rape is usually committed by uncultured minoritites.

Provide a source too.

Does that say "consent is sexy"?

I don't think anything would turn a girl off more than a guy continuously asking "can I touch you here?", "what about here?".

Feminists believe college campuses have a higher rape rate than fucking nigeria. They're just deluded retards, ignore them.

Whatever you write, make sure its a colour that stands out from the rest (some sort of aggressive neon type) and that it is written over a large part in the centre of all the written crap.

And above all else, it has to be permanent marking.

Rape culture only exists in prison (that's where the term comes from) and African/Muslim countries. Roasties can't possibly claim they live in a rape culture where any men that gets as much as a rape allegation without conviction has his life ruined and actual rapists get either killed in prison or lynched outside of it.

Hes referring to the dildo above the board.... Retard

Rape culture isn't about actual rape but in the words of sjw the normative attitudes towards villainizing women's sexuality and seeing them as objects that lead up to rape. A poorly named term that is based in bullshit.

I'll be sure to go write it bigger in a few minutes.

kek
nice bait. it's original at least

Women like to be raped. They orgasm when they're raped. They have rape fantasies. The romance novels they buy with their own fucking money regularly feature rape.

Rape culture is just women saying "uggos gtfo." That's all it is. Listening to women, taking them seriously or giving them any agency whatsoever is pointless. They will never mature psychologically past being 16 year old girls.

Then they shouldn't be given equal rights.
They're either put on a pedestal or treated equally in every way.
We need to abolish the 19th amendment pronto

The paper has been taken down by the department since I wrote "It doesn't exist."