Israel X Palestine

Can't we all agree that the palestinians are much better off under israelite rule than under muslim rule?

Can't we all agree that the WORLD is much better off without a country that would be pretty much Syria 2.0?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_in_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict
haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519
aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/paradox-arab-member-israel-knesset-160216055021671.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

No.Go sleep bishop Macedo.

Nuke it all

If Israel didn't exist wouldn't the middle east be akin to somewhere like africa or south america? ie fucking irrelevant.

It's not that simple, Israel wants the land but not the people(for good reasons) however it's not the early 20th century anymore, so they can't just get rid of a few million people without the world freaking out.

Syria was fine until the Saudis funded and organized terrorists in concert with the ZOG to overthrow the Syrian gov.

Once Assad wins the war and its clear to them that funding the rebels anymore is useless Syria will rebuild with Chinese money and will be fine. Palestine, Lebanon, Jordan and Israel would all be better off as part of Greater Syria tbhf as long as it continued to be ruled by a secular gov. like it is now.

Then why not start an adopt a Palestinian program? I'm sure your country would want them.

Israel is not exterminating the muslims.

Muhammed is the most common name in Israel.

The muslims live well and far safer than in any muslim-governed country nearby.

Face it: the best areas for muslims to live in are those where islam isn't the dominant force alone. Lebanon, Germany, France...

These people fuck their own cousins. Their IQs range between 78~85. The warrior gene is too predominant among them. They are violent and abide to an evil medieval ideology of world domination that is like communism, but extreme right-wing.

Israel belongs to Christians.

We can agree nuking israel would benefit the world

I think Syria, Jordan and Palestine would all be better off as part of Greater Israel, tbqfhwyf.

>inb4 jidf

Just look at socio-economic data. Israel is a modern first world country.

Skyrim belongs to the Nords.

How so?

Don't blame Israel that your country is a corrupt mess controlled by interest groups. Israel is only using your government because your government is a big dumb brute force idiot. The Saudis also pull the strings of your country just like the entire military-industrial complex.

The solution to internationally supported zionism is less state, not no Israel.

Without Israel we'd have another Syria in another civil war down there to get violent brown people into Europe.

>Secular

>Alawite dominated
>Backed by Hezbollah ("Party of God") and the only theocracy in the world, the Islamic Republic of Iran
>Relies on Shia militias from all over the world to prop it up (just like ISIS relies on Sunnis)

>"Secular"

We're all goyim one and the same to them. Not to be served by beasts. Why accept any group that is against us?

Israel is there to steal prestigious Levantine women

0.02 shekels have been deposited into OP's bank account

I am not saying the Israelis are exterminating the Palestinians, I am saying they don't want them to be part of their country. What you are suggesting is a one-state solution, which is de facto already happening but will be denied from Israeli officials as long as they can. The reason for that is very simple: if the Palestinians are officially part of the Israeli population, Israel will stop being a Jewish country.

Then we all win. Keep the current domination system.

Muslims can complain and whine but still live better than muslims who have their own countries. Meanwhile Israel dominates the region and (hopefully) will also expand into Syria and Iraq in the future.

When the civil war in Syria is over and Assad wins, I doubt he'll stop there. Syria will have been strengthened enough to invade Israel and the army will already be mobilized.

I predict another Syria getting BTFO during this century and conquered by Israel for everyone's profit.

>No political representation whatsoever

>Literally organizations going around making sure you hire no one but Jews

>Israelis leveling palestinian towns, using human shields, using children to clear houses before them, Israelis on operations given authority to destroy anything that comes within 200 metres, on operation cast lead the leader used words like "cleanse" the neighborhood, they were told to put a shell in every house they see.

Totally not exterminating, just forget the illegal blockade of Palestine, forget the incidents of Israelis randomly killing Palestinians, which there is video evidence of, forget the Israeli support of ISIS, which is destabilizing every country in their path to greater Israel, forget the leader of ISIS being a MOSSAD agent, forget all of that brudder. If you want to argue some shit like "lul bruv deys subhumans n shiet, id radder have joos den mooslems" argue it, but to say they are not being starved and murdered, to say that Israelis value their lives, to say that they are equally represented in the government, is ridiculous.

>consider all this vague and opaque fabricated accusations of extermination from israeli authorities

Instead conside rthat 14% of all babies born in Israel are called Muhammed.

If the jews are trying to genocide the muslims, they are doing it wrong. The muslims are breeding fast under their rule.

Also, who the fuck cares about political representation? It's just an excuse for gibs me dat.

You know how bad that shit was for the blacks in America?

I'd be happy with this

>Consider all of these accusations based in reality, that you have not sourced.

>Consider this percentage that I have not sourced.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Children_in_the_Israeli–Palestinian_conflict

haaretz.com/israel-news/israel-admits-ethiopian-women-were-given-birth-control-shots.premium-1.496519

aljazeera.com/news/2016/02/paradox-arab-member-israel-knesset-160216055021671.html

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Racism_in_Israel

Some of the sources, I could go on a little bit. I am curious for your source.

No. Israelis are a bunch of land-guzzling kikes.