Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Right behind you

>Go to Charlotte with a killdozer
>Expecting the cops to give you some resistance
>All the cops take a knee
>your face when

>Mayors HATE him. Find out how local man got revenge on corrupt politicians with this ONE WEIRD TRICK

is there still room for a fucking leaf?

Vroomm

CHAIN AND BALL NIGGER WHIPPER 5000

Hey, wait for me!

Let's go get em! Saddle up.

IKUZEEEEEE

Is that you in the yellow shirt?

What in the shit am I looking at here?

Change that D to a N before you leave

Clickbait """writers""" need to be gassed

As a North Carolinian who lives not far from Charlotte I'm fucking embarrassed by these fucking animals. I don't care if you're white black Asian or fucking Martian they're acting like fucking barbarians. I'm all for peaceful protest, you do you but if I we're in charge I'd authorize the use of semi lethal force on people plundering and lethal force on those who committ violence against another citizen or officer. This is a fucking abomination that people are just watching happen. They should be shot in the fucking head and left to bleed in the streets until the riots cease and can be properly cared for or buried. Have you seen the video of the protesters dragging a camera man near the barrel fire???? What the fuck??? It's utterly unacceptable.

Step back senpai, I got this.

>grave nigger

Easy adjustment to make.

We need to build a wall around Charlotte and let them burn themselves.

Why aren't we using the gifts we got?

What in God's cock?

Has anyone made any propaganda videos or compilations from the clips from the protest?

you know, a group of whites forming a line in front of the cops that the nogs would have to get through before they could try to assault cops would be seen in a positive light. when the nogs start getting rowdy and start fighting with said whites, the whites would be fully justified to crack heads.
>could also kick off the race war.
>wish blm were active where I live.

I come guys

Hungarian street sweeper
youtube.com/watch?v=382njADcWvE

Mate I've seen the video. Pic related.

Yeah, same screen shot comes up in that embed link.

I mean I'd already seen it. I was quoting what he said in the screenshot. Look at the filename. I saved that from here back when that vid was first doing the rounds.

No, I know, I get it. I saw it here back then too. I posted the link with the same quote in the screenshot because you said it.

I actually didn't know if anyone would remember his face, but if we're street sweeping, the Hungarian should be sent to do deliveries in Charlotte.

Sure, I'll come pick you up!

Oh I see. I though you were the retard, but it was me all along. Fuck.

But yeah, we would benefit from his experience in dealing with immigrant cocksuckers. For bonus points, we set him up with some killdozer armour and have him do a reverse Nice on those BLM faggots.

CHOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Kek

No uptown barely has any groids. They came in from out of town like Greensboro, Statesville, Durham, Fort Mill, and Columbia. They only went uptown so they could smash and grab some Panthers/Hornets gear and cause some mayhem.

CAN'T HEAR YOU! WHERE ARE WE HEADIN'?