Seriously, what non pedo, non bomb threat stuff would get me v&

Promising information that will incriminate HIllary.

I don't know but i started a thread once that claimed some bombs had gone of at CERN (about 100 posts) and got b&, not v& (yet).

Was getting caught part of his plan???

??

Enquiring about drug precursors. Posting the recipe for meth on Twitter.

Make some brown sludge in a wok and post a pic of it saying learning how to break bad with a real meth recipe printed out next to it on the bench. You'll get your mum so mad when her place gets flipped that you don't get Xmas presents this year.

By the end of this month, being a trump suppo

he said v&, not killed

The user that posted the phone # of the situation room in here. Janitors went into a fucking panic and I was nominated for a permab& (You must wait 20 minutes to post again) for just reposting a -discussion- about the pruned thread. For whatever reason janitors never went through with it. I guess they were just trying to scare me.

Well this is very interesting. What kind of drugs you want to use? Or are you planning to make a bomb. Tell us more.

That number was posted all the time here.

Give me a minute ill post the whole list

Also, many moons ago on another board a drunk Operator got called out on his Operator-ness.

So he... Posted docs pertaining to the WARLOCK system. Thread vanished in a hurry.

I heard they kicked out a whole bunch of people from the FBI. Thanks Obama.

Those tabs never get old

And in some countries, simply trying to download an issue of INSPIRE to read it would make you a lot of friends in a hurry.

Thats just spreading false information. U didnt claim YOU will damage cern, did you?

drugs. lots of drugs.

what's the WARLOCK system?

It's the Mexican system of predicting US elections

what?? Could you expand on that?

what are drug precursors

the ingredients to making illicit substances

Start your own little religion, and have the ATF burn down your compound cause you like guns

posting frogs