White boys BTFO again

twitter.com/LibertarianQn/status/778845840496594944/video/1

When will they learn? You're not welcome at our protests. Just donate, vote, and listen.

Other urls found in this thread:

liveleak.com/view?i=e96_1474543601
liveleak.com/view?i=c25_1474522221
liveleak.com/view?i=36f_1474541992
youtu.be/_C0R_jwbUt4
liveleak.com/view?i=af3_1474528463
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
whitegenocideproject.com/spanish-anti-racist-crushed-by-subway-train-was-randomly-pushed-by-black-hobo/
i.imgur.com/25EYDAT.png
youtube.com/watch?v=jh3PYdLTf9s
youtube.com/watch?v=IfgWqNCoRwg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What the fuck is even going on here?

White honk thought he could protest alongside BLM brothers, gets dunked on.

But why is he naked?

Oh wow, coons acting like coons.

I'm very surprised by this.

As an aside, anyone watch that stream last night of the 18 or so year old white (((cuck))) that was protesting with the googles? It was full of cringe.

A man ignored the cardinal rule about relaxing around blacks while simultaneously neglecting his civic duty to purchase, train with, and carry a firearm.

they ripped his clothes off for some reason, there is video

>whites beaten, humiliated, killed, and raped by blacks
>(((media))) cover it up
>white police know the relevant statistics but do nothing
>black president pretends the statistics don't exist and tells whites it's their fault
>the concept of white privelege is peddled by (((Hollywood))) and (((academia)))

At some point I'm going to stop feeling sorry for you people and just think you're pathetic for doing nothing about all this.

The report says he's a grandfather according to someone in the Twitter comments.

Niggers are pathetic

Hahahahahahahaha, white liberal male btfo by his pet monkies.

Like pottery.

What do you mean by "you people"?

>Let me go hang around a bunch of googles indiscriminately burning down their own neighborhoods who's inner dialogue consists of DEATH TO WHITEY but surely no harm will come to me because i am not a racist and one of them

The fuck did he expect?

I FUCKING HATE twitter etc. Why do they have to autistically start at full volume? Why are the only options FULL BLAST or no sound at all? God damn it my ears are ringing. FUCK why design shit this way?!

Your a dense fuck. I've been arriving to the same conclusion as him and completely agree.

>hang out with Googles
>hope they don't kill or maim me
I guess he was thinking, "I'm Feeling Lucky"

stop watching videos at work faggot

What would happen if the media started playing this video and all the others nonstop just like they do with chimp shootings?
Less liberals, that's what. Spread it.

Imagine if white people did this to a nignog.

Oh man, the media outcry.

I actually like the google meme. At first is like "me". But I'm growing to like it.

FUCKING GOOGLES MAN

Working class white guy is trying to get to hiscar in the parking lot when a bunch of smelly niggers attack him beat him up then strip himnaked.
>TIPS FOR FIGHTING NIGGERS
they are cowards knock out the front nigger then they will be too scared to approach niggers have very primative risk v reward and only think short term. If they see ow he hurted dat guy,they get scared.
So part two you immediately attack the next nigger before he can react go for a KO
Now they are terrified so you slowly back away looking for a weapon with your fists up do not turn your back to them
Last step once in your car, floor it to where they were before and cripple them by running them over.

I don't know why people go around niggers. I go out of my way to avoid them.

And I don't know why North Carolina gets to pretend it's still in the south. They're letting this go on like it's in New Jersey or California. It's shameful and North Carolina has always been the worse Carolina.

>Imagine if white people did this to a nignog.
blacks are making this inevitable

>no (((news))) channel will ever report on this for more than 1 Minute or quickly pushed down not frontpage article over the next months
>because attackes are monkeys and victims white human
>white privilege

Not an argument.

Keep it up and you'll be begging for us to forgive you.

No mercy bitch.

googles gonna goog

Anyone have the picture of the middle aged white dude being tended to by medics after getting hit in the head at the protests?

He was wearing a "Cops, stop shooting googles" shirt or something.

They would build statues and every white person would have to apologise on live tv over the cours of 10 years every day.

Same thing in Germany with ficki ficki. Imagine a mob of Germans would have rape 1000 musi women. JUST IMAGINE THAT

LOVE TRUMPS HATE, user, maybe you should stop being a racist and learn to be on the right side of history.

*calls your job, gets you fired*

in this thread

Google: 7
Nigger: 7

It's catching on but we can do better.

1) video of a white photographer surfaced who was being drug on top of a fire to burn. Black rioters surrounded him and no one came to help except police officers.
liveleak.com/view?i=e96_1474543601

2) Video of a white homeless man who was blindsinded by a kick from a black youth, hitting his head/body on concrete.

3) Video of a white man being stripped in a parking garage, drug on asphalt and beaten by multiple blacks. Bonus footage of a KO attempt on another whitey.
liveleak.com/view?i=36f_1474541992

4) Manlet w/ balls getting swarmed
youtu.be/_C0R_jwbUt4

Liberal nu-males love to bow before the googles, they can't help but get naked.

Every
Nigger
Must
Hang

>It's catching on but we can do better.
thats what the jews said about christianity

you shouldn't be

Fuckin Manlets always have to prove shit. When will they learn

Top keke

>2) Video of a white homeless man who was blindsinded by a kick from a black youth, hitting his head/body on concrete.

Didn't know they had red double decker buses and used the term 'litter' in north carolina.

We did it Jamal! We saved the city!

The fuck did I miss? What's a google?

Google is using a word filter to stop racist link popping up in results, but it also recognizes context. Substituting nigger with Google will fuck up its results, and hilarity will ensue.

FFS the Swiss are late despite the watch meme.

Google = Nigger
Skype/Skyke = Jew

I don't get the mentality of these googles at all. Like do they think they're actually "fighting the white devils"?

When in reality they're the ones being played like fucking fiddles.

Man, niggers and arabs are so sexually frustrated. Leads to some seriously gay behaviour.

Must be from constantly fucking white women, like zog claims...

Tfw google has to change to nigger.com to fix the issue or completely recode their AI

Also a black robocop is google chrome

What is a google? Beside search engine

And on that day, another Trump Supporter was born

Lmao

He relaxed.

why not
Money = Jew?

Petrovich with the bait!

Oh alright
I'll make sure to meme along

gettin real fuckin tired of this shit.

And 2 people shot during protests dont forget

Its tribal

5) Google/Nigger on Google/Nigger shooting right in front of the police.
liveleak.com/view?i=af3_1474528463

What the fuck is happening in that webm?

i remember when americans used to make fun of the brit cuck droping his pants to a nigger

Good. I hope more people get attacked.
Normies need a slap in the face to wake up

I see you're well versed in sarcasm

This is why I want a gun

Kek

No matter the context, athiests will find a way to insert their enlightened views.

race war

this.
Shit like this doesn't bother me because, while one dude might have gotten his ass kicked, 6 more people were likely driven to our way of thinking. My dad is as normie-tier cuckservative as they come and he was going on a tirade about "the apes" last night.

Looks like riots in Rhodesia or south africa. Googles are throwing rocks at the truck until they quickly realise it's probably not the best idea.

Do you know why whites can never win a race war? Your women will betray you.

Date on video: 2016/09/22. This shit is still happening? How long are these protests gonna last?

where does the meme come from?

They stripped him? Jesus christ poor bastard.

Was probably a queer that had his dream abruptly come true.

my view too, but the question is how long and how far left will the pendulum go before it swings back?

Maybe amerifats can learn something in this webm

fucking beta numales amerishits just kill all these niggers you stupid gay cunts

There's only so much misguided goodwill libtards can have before self preservation kicks in and the nigs lose all their support.

>Black Robocop is Google chrome

Duly noted, user.

Untrue. Look at all the pissed off white women in the comments. Fuc koff jew

Meanwhile googles spend their money on Jordan's and drugs while whites are spending their money on rifles and ammo

It's from a movie or something. Notice how they're not actually firing the guns.

Hold up chaps.

Where was I before (((google))) became a thing? When did this become a thing?

Second this

It's just Cred Forums trying to be more important than they really are by sounding retarded calling niggas google

I laughed audibly.

Im white hispanic and an oldfag on here. I have been feeling more and more distanced from you guys though because im told im still inferior because of my country of origin.

I dont want to join the niggers and pure latino culture is far too loud and social for me but white folks also want nothing to do with me.

I think civilized light skinned hispanics should start our own race. Fluent english would be required. Well think of other requirements too but they will be reasonable and whites can join if they accept us as equals. Kind of like some latin prison gangs welcome white dudes.

Niggers only fuck with the weak.

It is known why the googles hit the white guy?

I'm a white American and my fiancee is from Uruguay and of European descent. Her family is pretty straight laced conservative and you guys are A-OK in my book.

Good food. Strong sense of family and taking care of each other. Defined gender roles. Strong work ethic. No feminist shit.

White hispanics are pretty based. I wouldn't pay much attention to the high school students who post here and have never interacted with them, and get their opinions on hispanics from the media they consume.

Of course, like any race.... there are low class bottom feeders fucking up your image but the same goes for whites in the US.

Liberal numale getting culturally enriched by his bulls

Cred Forums trying to piss off Google's search algorithms by meming "google" into a slur for niggers. Not a bad idea but "nigger" has too much history to be overturned by a Tibetan rice paddy enthusiast mailing list.

He ripped his clothes off when he saw the black bulls coming

Go to youtube and type in The Lion.
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE

According to these digits let this me a law of Kek.

>Any nu male who is in close ties with a nigger will bow to his BBC and get naked.

the rich and powerful ignore the pleas of the poor as we scream the truth at them.

the only choice we have left is war

TOP FUCKING KEK!

Someone make a thread dedicated just to that last video of the manlet.

People like him need to be removed from the gene pool.

If any of you guys are on facebook or social media, PLEASE make it a habbit to send videos like this every time you find one to your BLM supporting friends. They try to ignore this shit as hard as they possibly can. I did this to my friend for months asking if he supported BLM not, after months he finally cracked and alot of people were happy to see him disown them

We gotta fight this tactically and inteligently, we are in a social war and the truth is on our side

another white boy btfo by a "swede"
whitegenocideproject.com/spanish-anti-racist-crushed-by-subway-train-was-randomly-pushed-by-black-hobo/

Im going to kill some googs. Its decided, not now, but soon.

Nigger implemented a new algo to ban pages from its search results that contain words they deem "harmful"

So people are just using google as a slur for blacks now. The two words switched roles.

>anti racist

He deserved it. My only regret is he wont be around for the day of the rope

all this will do is reinforce their narrative, the church shooter was one of the worst things that has ever happend to our narrative. Besides killing of civilians will never accomplish your goals, they are not the ones with power to influence and are not the ones who enable all this shit

How do we know the guy was actually trying to protest with the niggers instead of a case of wrong place wrong time?

Charlotte is a fucking college town, they aint got good sense there. they pull this shit in podunkville towns like out in the mountains, or any other little town, they would just disappear. not even lynched, they learned their lesson with the lynching pictures in the 60's, no evidence, no body, no crime.

> checked
Digits confirm
Nu-males are Google bitches.

kikebook /lauren . southern . 589/posts/1745237539061128

share this shit on FB here's the video Lauren posted on her page

I already got lots of people on my feed disgusted by it.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

we do it for the lulz, you spastic roodypoo faggot. lurk more, newfag.

do not use a gun, and wait for December (after the don is elected). After that, go for it. We will sing songs of your bravery if you don't fuck it up.

>relax around blacks
>lose your slacks

At least he wasn't raped.

Good goy, turn your back on your native religions and enjoy our middle eastern faith. Hmm maybe we should convert you all to lslam, Muhammad was white, never mind that he was from the middle east just like Jesus.

Also treat everyone equal regardless of race goy. You must all act as individualists while we hold on to our heritage and native faith *rubs hands*.

lol what the fuck america

His dignity was

the jews are out in full fucking force to censor this video, it's actually horrifying. Twitter, Reddit, and the mainstream news, also Facebook. total radio silence

it's horrifying, they're using abslultey everything they have to silence it holy shit, I'm scared right now guys

Dude this is obviously bullshit, if you are racially white, you are racially white, you think people here think Giselle Bunchen is a shitskin??

I was posting it on Reddit and one of the kikes literally banned my account IMMEDAITELY I know it was A JEw I can just feel it, they're sitting behind their computers waiting to make sure they ensor the information ,tehy don't want peopel to see it

no joke guys please don't let this hapepn

Dubs checked

>When will they learn? You're not welcome at our protests. Just donate, vote, and listen.
fuck off google why would we ever want to go to those shitfests

All I heard was ape noises and a dumb white guy not running for his life when more than 3 googles are running at him.
In all fairness not all blacks are googles.

Try used to do that and worse to black people, about 100 years ago. Perhaps you don't remember.

>implying

I hope that stupid cracka learned not to trust a Google

>getting humiliated by a gaggle of Googles in a parking garage

Cant wait for someone to caption this on Imagefap

Great comeback

ok then
>Try used to do that and worse to black people, about 100 years ago. Perhaps you don't remember.
yeah i forgot we were all alive and all our families were part of the slave trade. thanks for clearing that up #ImWithHer

I'm white and I have no problem with white Hispanics or any Hispanics for that matter. I work with and am friends with both. It's the blacks and Muslims that are fucking up the country.

I laughed because it's true.

>(((media))) cover it up

It's getting more difficult every month, things are not going well for traditional news networks and everyone is getting their information from twitter and facebook.

> It's shameful and North Carolina has always been the worse Carolina.

Confirmed for knowing absolutely nothing. SC is a literal hell hole.

Fuck your protests.

can somebody explain the "google" meme pls?

Thanks annons, that made me feel a bit better.

I was beginning to think that this Cred Forums tattoo might have been a mistake.

Jokes aside(i actually have the tattoo), i am a bit racist myself against central americans but i'm working on that since i realize the hypocrisy it makes me guilty of.

I even find myself wishing we could accept based blacks as well but honestly i believe that they will always have an underlying proclivity for violence and unwarranted aggression.

The future lies in a European/latino alliance. I feel bad for the few based blacks out there but we can't let our empathy compromise the end goal of a stable society.

Not trying to give any ideas but how come one of these crazy white sniper guys never goes to one of these riots and starts picking people off?

>1 vs 20
yeah, come back when they're 1 on 1 and we'll talk

White people have always used their superior weaponry and knowledge of their terrain to their advantage. It's how we fucking win and always have.

Remember just because you win some battles it doesnt mean you won the war. Minorities cant use weapons or knowledge to their advantage like we can. They get over consumed by rage and ignorance that they just act in the now and never stop to think about the then.

Google is censoring naughty words. We're trying to make Google a naughty word.

I wasn't implying anything like that. Just answering his question. Why are you so paranoid?

Fuck off worst Carolina

Kek if this it what it takes for these lib cucks to see some sense so be it.

It's as if I'm watching a gorilla troupe attack a lone rabbit

google is going to start autobanning people who use the word nigger on their services. so from here out nigger=google.

kinda lulzy imho, hope it takes off.

so instead if nigger we say google?

literally what I've been thinking
well, that'd make whites look bad, so it's probably a good idea it never happened

what _could_'ve worked is that: catch 3..5 feral googles, lock them up in the basement
pump them full of aphrodisiacs
kidnap racetraiting 'allies', through them to googles for proper muhdiccing
if you manage to do that cleanly, no trace to whites would be found, and said allies either shut up or switch to the other side

>Try used to do that and worse to black people, about 100 years ago. Perhaps you don't remember.
>yeah i forgot we were all alive and all our families were part of the slave trade
>"i-i never implied this at all!!!"

Yes so then google is forced to censor itself.

They are fucking with the time space continuum at this point. Everything is about to implode on itself by meme magic. Randomly generated numbers are truly the gods.

Yes.

I assumed that the person reading my post would have a very basic level of historical knowledge, not that he was alive 109 years ago. Maybe I was wrong in your specific case

yes

It would be great to get some image macros going, that make it clear that Google is being used in place of nigger.

Imagine if in 6 months time you do an image search for Google and every 5th image is using the Google logo as part of a racial epithet.

fucking googs

Hateful 8 reenactment scene. Real life imitating art. Thank you based Quentin for making black dicks in white mouths a reality

Top cuck. When will liberals learn?

Hope this keeps happening, shows BLM for the racist thug niggers they are

Good. I welcome this newly redpilled racial realist and the dozens this video will birth.

>the number of whites being killed would be halved if ~15% of the population was removed

He meant

Stop killing, black men.

cuck deserves a beating

Wigger

>Well think
Maybe using apostrophes can also be part of your requirements.

i.imgur.com/25EYDAT.png

soon

Ikr?

On the brightside, he will probably be the most redpilled sonofabitch in the world after this.

Googles gonna goog.

He should have used one of the car from cararmageddon while listening to this soundtrack

youtube.com/watch?v=jh3PYdLTf9s

Jesus, what can you do against that many googles at once? They're inherently faster runners, i dont believe he would have gotten away if hed tried.

oh shit
Queen and Srakisyan
Google has fallen lower than I thought

The memories man.

Googles are fucking cowards. They'll only fight in two situations:

-If they can get a sucker punch in.

-If they have overwhelming numbers.

>Just donate, vote, and listen.
more like just gibsemedat

>les sentiments
(read it with French accent)
wouldn't stand living in France, but damn, do you guys have a beautiful language

(but then again, maybe it's just Paris full of assholes
if I lived in a city with that many tourists, I would've turned somewhat sour too)

Paris is awful yes. Other places in this country are amazing. Give it another chance if you can.

I'd assume burgerlanders wondering what to do when media are in silent mode would simply know that they now have great ways of spreading info themselves.

Seriously, downloading the vid, uploading it then to different websites and linking them in tweets, on reddit etc would probably help quite a lot.

Really, if every user lurking and posting just in this thread would tweet, post, email the thing somewhere, we'd likely be set.

okay
will do sometime :3

Why dont you say "niggers", you queer fuck?

Is it a little gay meme now?

I want to gun them down.

Paris suffer from being an economic powerhouse. Of course if you want to get the most welfare money you'd go there.
French countryside is absolutely based and comfy. It's incredibly varied as well and imo there are only 2 countries that compare both in variety and beautifulness it's the US and Russia.
France's landscape are ridiculously diverse.
Just don't go to Paris. It's a great city but it's a symptom of other problems France has, and it's one god damn shame

It's in response to Google's new Jigsaw AI.

They're going to start systematically censoring hate speech instead of leaving it up to individual moderators and the goal is to make the word "Google" a racial slur so that they'll be forced to censor their own corporate materials

there would be a pile of dead fucking niggers had that been any real white man.

fucking savages better watch it. Whitey ain't gon' play nice forever.

Till they start attacking white neighborhoods and cops stop arresting whites for killing niggers

Ic... Okay. That i can deal with

Fuck you, I lived in a ghetto in California with beaners for years before I was an adult. You don't know how bad these third-world savages can be. Drug dealing, domestic violence, gang fights, I've seen it all. One time I saw the police raid one of their apartments right from my bedroom window, not sure if it was immigration or what.They even killed our dog after my dad called the cops on them for dealing coke right out in the parking lot. He didn't have the sense to do it on the down-low, they figured out that he called, took the sliding glass door of the living room off the track so they could throw in poisoned food.

Fuck Mexicans, deport all of them, they're just as bad as niggers. There's a reason why Mexico is such a shit hole. Even white trash is much better than mexican and nigger sub-humans. My dream is that we build the wall and just throw niggers, beaners, and mudslimes over it and let them figure out what third-world shithole they want to go to from there. Probably won't happen, but a man can dream.

Now I live in some nice 99.5% white suburbs and there's none of the shit I experienced in the ghetto, just people who at least meet the criterion for decent human beings. Even still there's recently been niggers who will drive 50-80 miles as far away as Oakland to break into homes in my neighborhood because to them, we be rich, even though to white people it's just a normal middle class neighborhood.

Orinda, ca. Here. Oakland is 5 min drive.

Confirmed.

>tfw living in the Bay Area

I know this feel

CTR shills go home.

Here's the story
youtube.com/watch?v=IfgWqNCoRwg

why dont he use his gun?

Your people did this to my people and others for hundreds of years and no one bats an eye. Yet we do it and suddenly you faggots go ape shit.

Fuck you. Can't wait for the inevitable race-war. The intelligent and strong blacks will rise up to wipe out our nigger defects and your white trash snow bunnies(except for your women) Shit, might as well erase the stupid spics while we're are at it. The smart good mestizo can stay because they are real bros and I love me some latina puss. Plus your food is kick ass.

White cucks who worship the black dick need to be eradicated too. No one likes them. The only alright whites are the slavs, greeks, italians, dannish and some germans. You guys are alright.

Also, I'm sorry pajeet. You're women are fine but y'all need to go.

>The intelligent and strong blacks will rise up to wipe out our nigger defects
That's 95% of the black population.

>intelligent blacks
>intelligent blacks
>intelligent blacks

listen google, just because google told you so doesn't mean there actually are black inventors
all your inventions are jenkem-tier
so sniff your fermented shit and be quiet
let you want to become good google

>The intelligent and strong blacks will rise up to wipe out our nigger defects
So like the 0.001% outliers will defeat the vast majority of niggers?

kek

what do you think the chances are the victim was some white guilt cuck who will stay cucked even after seeing the truth first hand?

The spanish were heavily outnumbered but they still kicked native asses due to their superior knowledge of technology and wit.

It would be the same thing with us. We get rid of the niggers you all fear ourselves and reclaim honor. Your kind should support this really. Supply us with weaponry and white womennnns now so we may begin.

Got my boys in the gym shack just waiting to fuck shit up.

MAKE THIS VIRAL!!!!

>googles
>technology

jenkem and burning tyr(on)es aren't superior technology, JaQuan

It's already been removed form the front page of reddit.

The SJWs and JEWS run all the major web sites.

Fuck off and go do squats in the Gulag, vladimir.

Don't forget to put on the jumpsuit. I-I don't want you to catch a cold.

wtf I hate googles now

What I like the most about black on white violence is that I saw only one video where the guy even fought back and he was Russian so it's hardly surprising.

>inb4 Slavs aren't white

if that's the case then whites are absolutely pathetic and have no saving grace, everyone can spit on them without any reprecussions and it's a matter of time until they go extinct

What's with all these guys saying "google"?

aaand your Aryan ears show from under that blackface
nice try though

>aaand your Aryan ears show from under that blackface

>tfw Cred Forumsacks call me an obvious white aryan when I am a proud black man

Why do they do this?

Wrong. You always expect the nigger-knocker from behind

No its not. It's a financial hub

>Going to the uptown Charlotte Epicenter

not even once

Well, there's more of us.
So I say bring it on. Ethnic cleansing 2.0
Liberals will switch when Tyrone sock them in the face and they look shocked saying 'b-b-b-but I'm on you're side!'
'You white, you da enemy'
No better way to purge liberal alike other than the nogs they desperately protect.

To humiliate him even more. If he were part of the protest I hope he learnt a lesson.

have you been to Charlotte?

Its a major city....

>caucasian
I think he was a latino.

>the future lies in European/Latino alliance
No, it does not. I'll assume that you are a civilized Latino, but that makes you a rare exception. Sure, there are more of these exceptions among the Latino community compared to the niggers, but most of your kin are trashtier subhuman spics that are almost as bad as niggers. The point is: you have to go back. White countries are for white people, no exceptions.

Also, since when does Cred Forums have all this sympathy for fucking spics? Unbelievable, kys you idiots

they tore his pants off.

I believe that can be charged as sexual assault.

Same as if it happened to a woman

>mfw my wife and every female I know is terrified of black men
They might get raped, but they won't go running into their arms.
Plus my wife said she'd like to see BLM flesh burn.
She's pretty fucked up.

based American speaking the truth. You have my support and I sincerely hope that your nation wil soon wake up and put the third world animals back in line

>false flag, the post
Vikings, (who actually became the English) behaved like that image, and now they are "part of our tradition". t. Bongs.

>bunch of niggers beating on a lone white man.
No racial stereo type there.

ok chile back to the hole with you

Yup. That's why whites would stomp them.
Googs hate fire. They like starting them, but they get scared around them.
One molotov would spread the screaming monkies apart easily.

>intelligent
You dumb fuck.
My white wife and daughter will lure you straight into a trap, where I'll beat you senseless.
Good fucking luck.

Nah, we need the Googles to weed out our beta fags and coalburners.
Besides, our Police are doing a fine job.

It has a metro population of 2.4 million. That is on par with Baltimore. It is definitely a major city.

NIGGERS HAVE SMALL BRAINS AND ACT VIOLENT LIKE CHIMPS

Wait until a big group of whites destroy all you niggers in a giant fight. Knives bats bricks guns. Kill every nigger possible.

Yup fuck all blackies.

Feels good being an AR15-American.

Remind me why we stopped lynching you niggers again?

>drug

This. Every video I see has some fuck hitting from the back or side while the front one distracts you. Like fucking jurassic park the first one with the raptors.

Gee I wonder if the young turds will make a video on this one

>CCW
>go to BLM peaceful riots
>kill every google within 5 ft

Nope.
Make a bomb, then blame ISIS.
That way we can make blacks hate muslims, and get them fighting.
Two birds, one stone.

Ha ha ha, protest. You dipshit nigs don't even realise your chimpouts are setting up the repercussions for when king dindu is no longer president.

Not now, I am listening to Wagner. I don't need this jank ass phone audio quality from hell coming through my speakers, but I do know the nigga life and how niggas live. I know to stay away from them, I know it is a good idea to be armed with a firearm just in case, I know some statistics which pertain to murder in black areas. How ~16% of the national population as a group commits over 50% of the national murders, baffling statistics really. BLM outright lying, at what point do you need to stop researching this stuff? Never, never will I stop researching this nigga community even if I become a nigga in the process I will make sure to blend in and study them. But at this point I don't need to watch this video, I already am conscientious about what is going on.

MOAR

holy shit, what the fuck was that guy thinking?

Nigger gave the liberal race traitor the red bill and shoved it down his throat.