People Raiding ATB on Cracked

Something magical is happening! People are kicking the crap out of ATB's new anti-Trump article on Cracked!

cracked.com/blog/nbc-secretly-endorsing-trump-president/

Get your asses in here and help out

Other urls found in this thread:

seanbaby.com/news/glaad.htm
seanbaby.com/news/nike.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow. Trumpfags sure are fucking desperate that they feel the need to hassle some nobody on a nobody site

>Cucked.com
>Username supporting Trump

Pick one

Their recent article on the alt-right was pretty funny

>cracked
>funny
Pick one and only one. They always sucked

I remember having a Cracked issue where they spoofed Oprah and compared her to Aunt Jemimah. (1991-ish)

Someone should get a hold of a scan and point out how racist Cracked was.

I thought OP was joking, but there's actually a lot of backlash against this article and the hills shills in the comments section.

funny in a retarded, trainwreck way obviously

That would explain the new polls!

NBC Clinton +5

NBC Clinton +7

>>>>>>cracked

SAYS THE BIGGEST SHILL I HAVE EVER SEEN.

bump

ATB doesn't rely on logic and he never does any sort of research.

Bamp. Fuck Cracked

>looks like stormfront noticed this article and sent their troll army over

Actual quote

Bump

>MaxResCustom.jpg

Who can it be now
Oh who can it be now

That site went straight to shit when Sean baby called it quits

>Seanbaby
>Dan O'Brien
>Brockway
>Chris Bucholz

And I always had a soft spot for Michael Swaim.
Fuck those were some good times, until David Wong came in and was given too much power. He and his friend John Cheese fucked the site up.

Sean Baby needed to go, according to ATB, because of his toxic masculinity. No joke.

Holy shit, really now?

They brought this on themselves.

>checked
Looking up what he's been up to recently. Apparently he made Calculords. Pretty good mobile game

Haha fuck that. Seanbaby was amazing, he was actually pretty progressive without being a massive cuck.

I stopped reading when gamergate started.
No way.

>progressive
If I remember correctly he just had pink hair back when that was still weird lol

This, Seanbaby was top libertarian. He was for free speech and anti censorship, but called out Gay Pride Fags and soccermoms

seanbaby.com/news/glaad.htm

seanbaby.com/news/nike.htm

Yep. Cracked brought back an ATB article from a couple years back where he's talking about videogame articles don't need Sean Baby's toxic masculinity and went on videogames are sexist.

>john Depression

fuck that was the start of the end

>dont do drugs kids mkay
>I did drugs and had a bad time mkay
>uhm...dickjoke, right? mkay

I'm sorry but what the fuck is ATB?

>The mainstream media is getting a lot of flack for not doing enough to stop Donald Trump's rise to the cusp of all the power, and deservedly so

What did he mean by this?

Some idiot who whores his podcast on Cracked and writes poorly researched articles with an absurdly liberal bias.

>donald trump is horrible!
>meanwhile hillary is much worse but i'll take the low hanging fruit thank you very much

Bump it up

They used to hilarious and politically semi-neutral (you could avoid it if you wanted to)

Then the founder (wang or Wong or something) turned the site into a social justice jerk off session, with articles about being a woman and being trans.

After that, they hired political writers and a bunch of the old timers left or weren't published. Or greatly reduced their work load to write humor for other sites

Seanbaby might be the funniest writer alive.

His comics and MMA articles made me laugh till I cried

He's too good for Cracked anyways

member when seanbaby posted an article every month and it was awesome?

Cracked is still around?

I dumped that site 2 years ago after it full buzzfeed. glad I didn't witness the SJW conversion

The people are slowly taking back Cracked in the comments section. The "writers" have been leaving snarky comments in the beginning of their articles to tell everyone how pissed of they are about people disagreeing with them.

Member stormtroopers?!

Someone archive the article so we don't have to give them clicks.

Funnny stuff

spread that google shit around

I miss the old Cracked so much. I loved Seanbaby's MMA articles

You know they're falling apart when they're calling the (((mainstream media))) pro-Trump.