Charlotte last night

Man in car being blocked by googles. Man brandishes handgun...

liveleak.com/view?i=724_1474519456

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801796/He-allowed-drive-away-alive-White-motorist-armed-GUN-filmed-driving-slowly-crowd-protesters-Charlotte.html
liveleak.com/view?i=c25_1474522221
youtube.com/watch?v=U-zJL9JuOLQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hTL0gBcjNBc
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732665/Shots-fired-man-injured-hit-run-protests-erupt-Ferguson-second-anniversary-Michael-Brown-s-fatal-police-shooting.html
kmov.com/story/31017422/man-accused-of-robbing-pizza-delivery-driver-in-ferguson
youtu.be/DNagXCKp_qc
reddit.com/r/googletown
youtube.com/shared?ci=s6WESFYajDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
liveleak.com/view?i=e5d_1474424252
youtube.com/watch?v=DUIvgHFSOgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=UMP6bXnXdZM
youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM
youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA
youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw
youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ
twitter.com/LibertarianQn/status/778845840496594944
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking googles

Should have shot some googles.

Please post all of the individual clips from the protests that you have. I am trying to make a propaganda video and I need sources.

So what is the story here?
Guy couldn't get past protesters limiting his freedom of movement, whipped out a gun to make them disperse.
Am I missing something?
I assume it was wrong him to do that right? What if he felt endangered and used a weapon to help himself.
Explain

testing

niggers

That was a dumb move on the driver's part. I'm sure someone took a picture / video of his license plate as well and now he'll probably get arrested and charged for brandishing a firearm.

Yes, that's pretty much what happened. It is an illegal act called "Brandishing a firearm" or "Improper display of a weapon" and is considered a misdemeanor in North Carolina I believe.

If this guy was legally carrying he probably will end up losing his license for "brandishing" unless he can prove that his life was in imminent danger

You can see the cop coming to check it out almost immediately after it happened.

10/10

I vote that Google Voice be changed to a picture of Morgan Freeman.

kek NC fag here. I hope he shoots the degenerates.

the cops ride up to him and let him leave, why wouldn't you watch the video first before pontificating.

In Soviet Russia, niggers test you!

I watched the video, it ends before the man leaves. If this video starts getting spread around on social media then police WILL show up at his door to ticket or arrest him. There is video evidence of him committing a crime, his face is shown in this video and probably others, and I'm sure that unique identifying information (his license plate) was also captured in other videos / photos.

will there be more chimpouts tonight?

Hey BLM!

>"Fuck the police!"
>Man pulls out gun
>"HELP! POLICE!"
>Cops diffuse situation
>"Fuck the police"

> Google Earth

Underrated post

no they wont, boy. Despite have the word "North" in the name, North Carolina is still a southern state that respect gun owners.

>liveleak.com/view?i=724_1474519456

brandishing when your life is threatened can be used as a defense you fucking google.

DA will never bring charges. Stop being a google.

Kek

A mob is imminent danger.

youre a googleburner. stop trying to play cops when youre not one

Double Trips of truth

This. He was surrounded by an aggressive mob. He felt threatened and drew his weapon. The police arrived and defused the situation.

Why are we calling them niggers google?

RACE: Google
SEX: Mail

get on with the newest memes

What I don't get is why do they think the cops are going to arrest a guy for pointing a gun at them if they think the cops just kill them for being black? Do they believe in systematic racism or don't they?

You actually have to point your gun at someone for it to be considered brandishing. I can hold my property all day long with zero repercussions.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801796/He-allowed-drive-away-alive-White-motorist-armed-GUN-filmed-driving-slowly-crowd-protesters-Charlotte.html

Look, I hate googles as much as anyone here and would be tempted to just floor it and run the mob down if they were chimping out and blocking streets that I needed to use to get home but once shit like this starts hitting the (((news))) then the DA will usually bring charges against the person as a formality at least. The charges might be dropped at a later date once all this shit dies down but that guy will still be out a lot of money and time trying to fight the case up until that point.

wew

liveleak.com/view?i=c25_1474522221

homeless guy btfo

Stop stealing comments you fucking google.

at about 26 you can hear a nigger yell "kill that motherfucker"

>protesting police killings

Nah, google mail should be a picture of a welfare check sticking out of an envelope or a letter addressed to an inmate.

Anarcho-Tyranny is when a violent mob is allowed to take over the street without opposition from the police, but a man who wields a gun in defense against said mob draws an immediate police response.

Why do white women like google mail so much?

Don't want to end up as another Reginald Denny?

Don't stop for googles.

Looked like a book to me.

> mfw outlook.com master race

It was a book.

Only in Sweden.

>A mob is imminent danger.

This. it happened on the Ferguson anniversary when a mob causeda female motorist to panic and she plowed through them to escape. They opening fire on her as she sped away.

>FERGUSON, Mo. – Gunfire broke out during a demonstration in Ferguson, Missouri, on the second anniversary of Michael Brown's death, disrupting what had been a peaceful gathering Tuesday night but apparently wounding no one.

>Witnesses told an Associated Press reporter that a car sped through a group of protesters who were blocking a street during the demonstration marking two years since the unarmed black 18-year-old's fatal shooting by a white police officer. They said the car struck a young man so hard that he flew into the air. As the car drove away, shots were fired, they said.

>"A lady came down and hit a protester — knocked the shoes off his feet," said Sharon Cowan, who was at the scene. "Hit him, and he rolled and he bounced."

>The man appeared to be badly injured and was put into a private car to be taken to a hospital, she said.

youtube.com/watch?v=U-zJL9JuOLQ

see
From the article"
>The law states: 'You may not carry a weapon at a parade, funeral procession, picket line, or other demonstration, except for guns carried on a rack in a pickup truck.

>'You may not carry a weapon during civil disorder, riot, or other disturbance involving three or more people.'

Forgot the video:

youtube.com/watch?v=hTL0gBcjNBc

Only in Svden does this hold true

What's his new "google" meme?

Is it how we say naggers now, cause I like it.

>gmails and shegoogs

A separate similar incident also in fergusson:

>A hit-and-run driver accelerated into a crowd of protesters on Wednesday outside the Ferguson police department, sending people tumbling.

>One protester, 52-year-old Phillip Weeks, bounced off the hood of the car and landed on his head. On Thursday, Weeks told the Riverfront Times he was treated at SSM Health DePaul Hospital for a concussion and released following a CAT scan.

>"I remember I was in front of the car, hoping like other people, she would go back around the protest," he says.

It's genuis

yes

Guys what if white people decided to protest at the same time as BLM. Would there end up being a race war?

NEVER NEVER NEVER pull a gun unless you are going to shoot.

This guy deserves to lose license... just for being a coward.

That guys name:
>Jacoby Thomas, 3rd pic down on this page
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3732665/Shots-fired-man-injured-hit-run-protests-erupt-Ferguson-second-anniversary-Michael-Brown-s-fatal-police-shooting.html

>Compare
kmov.com/story/31017422/man-accused-of-robbing-pizza-delivery-driver-in-ferguson

Morgan freeman is not a dirty google

>You may not carry a weapon at a parade, funeral procession, picket line, or other demonstration, except for guns carried on a rack in a pickup truck.

This is referring to participants in a parade, funeral procession, picket line, or other demonstration, not bystanders who happen to be passing by.

>You may not carry a weapon during civil disorder, riot, or other disturbance involving three or more people.'

Once again this is a law that applies to participants in the aforementioned disturbance not bystanders.

Think logically for a minute and not like a Google lover and realize that if the law were applied like you think it is, it would be illegal for a man to use a gun to defend himself if he is ever attacked by more than three people. Obviously that's not the intended purpose for that law.

unduhrated

Neither is Ben Carson tho

it's niggers, self-censoring is PC as PC can get. This is why the numale alt-right is cancer.

youtu.be/DNagXCKp_qc

fucking niggers NOT GOOGLES

Google detected. Go home Tyrone. Your momma misses you.

[Citation Needed]
That's strictly against 2nd amendment rights. Private property and government buildings hold the right to ban firearms on site, but you cannot widely ban the right to carry firearms anywhere else.

Self defense negates those other laws though...

It's HIGHLY illegal to point a gun at someone or shoot someone... unless it's in self defense. Displaying a firearm in a """threatening manner""" just because you want people to move out of the street is absolutely illegal. They weren't attacking him or damaging his car... Are you allowed to pull a gun out when some dumbass is sitting through a green light because they're texting?

>Not just any guy...

>bring gun to
He didn't bring the gun to them. They brought the riot to him.
No charges will be filled

I'm sure I could get some statute that says you can't drive through a demonstration too but if your "demonstrating" on a freeway and get mowed down don't expect them to be charged

It's not "self-censoring" anymore than calling a nigger a coon is "self-censoring" moron. The idea is we've turned Google into an ethnic slur.

Shut you post you little oogly googly skyper diaper

Law applies to those actually involved in said events not people who happen upon said event.
If any BLM person had a gun they'd go down for said law not the dude driving minding his own business that happens upon a demonstration.

>Middle of riot
>People blocking you
>Scared for your life as they crowd around your car
>Use weapon to protect yourself and escape
Seems totally legal to me, you hippie scum.

Doesn't mean some district attorney trying to make a name for xirself or show love for the community couldn't decide to file charges.

Should have let the rounds fly. Start blasting and hit the gas pedal. Fuck the googles and fuck the cops keeping them safe.

Google Books

A violent mob is not the same thing as a guy taking too long to notice the light turned green Google lover.

get a load of these self-censoring PC faggots. seriously, you should return to reddit if nigger offends you. This is the faggeyist shit since kek. cringe levels off the charts.

Just say negros you dumb niggers

>scared for your life

They weren't even approaching his car, they didn't have his car surrounded so he could've just backed up and taken a different route, he even started to GET OUT OF HIS VUCKING CAR after he displayed his gun. I call bullshit on him being "scared for his life"......

I'm not calling anyone a fucking google. It sounds way too stupid.

GO BACK TO GOOGLETOWN
reddit.com/r/googletown

>pulling a gun on dum-dum at a green light
>pulling a gun on highly unpredictable lynch mob consisting of stereotype niggers
Not even remotely similar circumstances lad.

Google Delivery

t. increasingly nervous Google brand manager

Well the cops believed him and let him go, doesn't matter what you think he did.

fucking hilarious
>"NO JUSSISS NO JUSSISS"
>*brandishes gun*
>"OH SHIT! RUN!"
Those niggers can't handle the real bantz

>Weren't even approaching his car
Mean while 10 niggers are beating on his hood

Surrounding his car and blocking him in is considered kidnapping under the law, he could have started shooting them and he would still get off free

Fucking idiot liberal

>straight outta tumblr.
what other offensive words should Cred Forums stop using?

the alt right ladies and gentlemen.

You done have to do it in real life leaf, just get the ball rolling here on Cred Forums and it will eventually cascade over to the rest of the internet and stop sounding so silly to you.

NC is an open carry state. He was exercising his right.

Should have ascended to a hero and pulled the trigger.

just do it. the word dindu got banned from liveleak after just a few weeks of it becoming a popular word for nigger

>Could have taken a different route
It is now glaringly obvious youve never seen these protest/riots. Stop embarassing yourself

thanks for correcting the record.

Okay I'll bite. Is "Google" being censored and replaced with google like desu and senpai?

Testing

O SHIT WERES DA POPO AT DIS WHITE BOI HAS DA GUNZ?????

Buffalo Wild Wings looted, Westin looted

digits confirmed for truth yo.
BTFO google lovers.

tumblr misses you. seriously though, what word should we self-censor next?

Keep up with the narrative paco.

While I applaud the driver for standing his ground, I do not agree with him hanging the gun outside the car. It left more open to a possible attack than if he had left his window up and it plays into the leftist belief that every white person is larry page level grand dragon just itching to delete their Google account.

You forgot the NASCAR Hall of Fame as well.

He doesn't have to "choose another route" the niggers don't own that street he is guaranteed freedom of movement by the constitution and stand your ground law says nobody is aloud to take your rights away illegally

nigger

why don't they just sell something else?

We're not stopping using nigger you stupid Google, we're adding another entry into the long list of euphemisms for coons aka. pavement apes aka. Alabama bluegums aka. nignogs aka. nogs aka. mooncrickets aka. gator-bait aka. surplus farm equipment etc.

People are only saying to stop calling them niggers so the new term can gain critical mass and catch on.

He didn't point it at anyone.
If he has a conceal carry.
Nothing will happen.

Move along.

baka desu senpai

>google chrome

Lost

Hey man did you hear??
Food stamps and welfare are falling apart so I guess you gotta get a job
Oh and also
Google google google google google google google google google google

>liveleak.com/view?i=c25_1474522221
all the proof I need to order all googles eradicated.

Forced memes are cancer; how long have you been here?

That user is right, you alt-right faggots are retarded.

Most states motor vehicle laws also state that pedestrians always have the right of way, even if they're illegally jaywalking (blocking the street with an aimless mob).

>google

see

PCP is a helluva drug.

How long have YOU been here?
Most memes are forced.

Sides into orbit at Google Hangouts

Niggers jumping on the hood of your car during a riot is not the same as walking in front of it.

>Man in car being blocked by googles. Man brandishes handgun...

And promptly gets arrested for being a dumbass....

>jumping on the hood of your car

Again, what fucking video are you watching? I didn't see anyone touching the car in OP's video.

This Google shit is fucking stupid there not going to sensor anything.

>Most memes are forced.

I hate you alt-redditors so much.

Censor fuck

Fucking stupid ass googles ruin everything.

Obviously not the made up one you saw. Hope that BBC tastes good when you suck it.

Great work.

every single one of these faggots is a numale alt right sissy. they self-censor, they are liberal, and they are also probably the same cringey faggots that post in kek threads. They are attempting to subvert Cred Forums and it's obvious. The only person who wouldn't say nigger on Cred Forums is a white liberal or a nigger. They literally attack anyone saying the word just like an SJW would do.

this isnt forced brah, this is pretty interesting. The name can tarnish the brand u just a shill

I watched the video posted in OP:

At what point is anyone jumping or banging on his car?

Nice try skype

Google will become nigger and we will lol as google is forced to change their name or they become a trigger to every nigger on earth. Every time anyone opens up google they will think nigger

>Using Jeb's gun for a leafy maymay
>MS Painting over the inscription
Deplorable.

they are SJW m8, this is a raid.

These riots are crazy. There's a clip of some white guy getting stripped/beaten in a parking garage. Then we have that one white person who the BLM'ers tried to put into a burning trash can. A reporter was attacked too. These mass Soros funded chimpouts are definitely eye opening to some normies.

The video of the white guy being stripped is a top post on /The_Donald. I love reading some of the top comments from that subreddit. People are becoming very pissed off about all of these riots. "FUCK WHITEY FUCK WHITEY FUCK WHITEY". Well, you know how it goes. Poke the lion with a stick one too many times...

One thing I like to do when events such as these unfold is to replace the variables in a narrative. For example, take any story or aggresively anti-white tweet/article and replace black with white. Hell, this works for most things. Just replace BLANK with White/Male. It shows you how fucked up things are.

I think they can only filter search results so anything with Google will be dropped from results

Gone, gone. It's all gone.

This! Stupid ass googles in this thread can't see past their own hook noses.

what color is your hair you dyke.

He didn't break the law you reddit black dick sucking faggot.

>alt-redditors on their hugbox will change Google's algorithms that search the entire internet

Thread
All Niggers

incredible. I really hope this google meme sticks

>hating on Sleepy Time Carson

Why senpai? He's a member of the deplorables.

I'm sorry, you're right they were all reading their bibles and helping old ladies across the street. They weren't doing anything and that meanie pulled his gun on them while they were setting up their choir practice.
Now go back to watching that video of big black bulls you hope will rape you while jacking off.

The guy could use the defense of being afraid for his life. He was secinds from this video.

youtube.com/shared?ci=s6WESFYajDQ

>Poke the lion with a stick one too many times...
youtube.com/watch?v=y-Yszp3SmxE
Lol check this out.

kys nigger

We need Whites to be attacked. It is the only thing that can save the election. They need to see the truth on the news 24/7.

>Witnesses told an Associated Press reporter that a car sped through a group of protesters who were blocking a street

Typical media lies.

As you can see from the video here, the woman was simply driving down the road and the Google was standing in the road all the way in the _2nd lane_ and she ACCIDENTALLY hit him.

The other Googles promptly chased her down and started shooting at her.

The police never even arrested her, (since it was wholly the stupid Google's fault) let alone charged her.

Why did he open the door to get out of his car after he displayed his gun then? If he was fearing for his life he probably wouldn't have wanted to get out of the car right?

>google

I really like it

FK GOOGLE AND FK THE GOOGLES

>"are you kidding me"

Daily Reminder: You are allowed to run these people over. It is an unlawful assembly and dangerous.

You have right of away with a green light but stopping in the street is not part of your right of way. Right of way you have to be moving forward not stopped

Hey, that's offensive!

Clever, but it won't stop me from saying nigger.

WITNESS

Normally yes but pedestrians at a crosswalk always have the right of way so no he would be prosecuted

>Google hangouts

Do stop saying nigger

But calling a person a google on twitter is really fucking fun

But none of this stuff is being reported to the traditional media and left wing online news outlets, it's all being covered up right?

nigger=rekt
they'll lose a billion dollars marketcap for this meme

*dont stop

>goog_du_nuffin
kek

>call an ambulance

lol dumb bitch doesnt know hospitals are controlled by the white man

you are literally offended at the use of niggers, make fun of nigger memes, and attack anyone you see as a racist.

why are you on Cred Forums? nobody is playing this delusional game except you and the other tumblrinas raiding.
t. alt-reddit

Try goog

go back to tumblr you nigger faggot

>Cred Forumsacks haven't already memed a nazi frog into popular mainstream memes, contributing extensively to the shitshow that is Hillary Clinton

>Normally yes but pedestrians at a crosswalk always have the right of way

No, they don't. Pedestrians also must obey traffic laws and can't simply stand in the street blocking traffic.

Not until they become popular on sub-mainstream outlets like 60k subscribers youtube channels, liveleaks, breitbart and so on.
The moment story becomes notable, MSM will publish it and cash in.

kek
this is getting way out of hand already
I love it
great work, user

Its not a game

Its a direct attack on jews and their money

me gusta

This. Carson is based. Trump would have won if he made Carson his VP.

what the shit

This
Change him with the guy who killed Michael Jackson or a witch doctor

>Google Earth
>Google Hangouts

what is this spicy new google meme

Finally

trips of truth

That was only because Twitterfags spam these pictures at journalists. Cred Forums is a self-contained hugbox that none of them have ever heard of much less care to.

Amazing OC m8

Ok I support the google meme now

GAS THE SKYPES

RACE WAR NOW

he's good

KEK

funny how you appear to be directly attacking people you find racist. you should return to reddit you faggot.

I'm going to have to call space x
to see if they can find my sides in orbit

Google General

Are you asking me to comment on the state of mind of someone undergoing a sympathetic nervous response, and under stress?

Googles With Attitude

I have no idea what your talking about...I called you a kike for talking shit about our plan

youtube.com/watch?v=DUIvgHFSOgQ

Do you think he was in shock and unable to control his actions?

ok so posting that fake CTR picture confirmed it. This is all some sort of shill created project. Way to expose yourself stupid NIGGER

This is an autistic meme
It sounds dumb, it will never go anywhere that it isn't forced

Not seeing much freedom in that vid... Very disappoint

googly du nuffin LMAO

>WE WUZ MIND READERS

It's official, fucking millennial piece of shit kids have taken over this board. "Google" in place of nigger is the dumbest fucking thing I've ever seen on my time here. I hate every last one of you that promote this shit.

I can't breathe

Google confirmed.

>our plan
>our
faggot redditors with blue hair trying to shame the use of the word nigger? please. you should lurk more.

No Russian ever called me goyim

Panic does weird things to people and they do weird things.

>nigger
thank you.

Triggered google confirmed.

i agree, they are raiding. these kids are straight from tumblr and reddit and are shaming the use of the word nigger and attacking people they think are racist. It's the cringiest raid i've ever seen.

This is brilliant, but sadly won't work due to it being a meme and memes die

A FUCKING googLEAF

blue haired tumblrina confirmed

Having the cops show up is better than getting Reggied.

youtube.com/watch?v=UMP6bXnXdZM

Its never giong to catch. Just ignore them.

I guess I was the only one looking forward to that.

Being of the presence of feral niggers is life threatening. Even the most well-trained nigger can snap at any moment

Adrenaline and panic do funny things. It can take you down to your most based instincts, very unpredictable, therefore i will not comment on his state of mind.

>Google hangouts

lost

Holding firearm in your hand =/= open carry you commie ponce

A FUCKING LEAF

EVERY. GOD. DAMN. TIME

WHY ARE YOU POSTING? DUMB FUCKING MAPLEGOOGLE

This google thing is probably the most artificial and forced thing I have seen on Cred Forums since the milhouse days over a decade ago. It is a Cred Forums-tier effort at best and it is possibly originating from a site outside of Cred Forums.

The format seemed like a lazier version of pic related. It is a form of "social hacking" where you try to manipulate people instead of computers. Cred Forums often uses it to get words trending on tumblr or other social networking sites but Cred Forums is equally vulnerable to such a project. "let's try to trick Cred Forums into adopting stupid new slang".

It is possible it isn't a raid and just a handful of newfags trying too hard to fit in with the "alt-right". I doubt it though. It is pushed too hard to be just another forced meme and a lot of the image macros seemed to have been prepared ahead of time.

"Hey guys, you know what would be funny? Instead of calling feral black people niggers, which is totally mean and not funny, we should call them googles! Haha, wouldn't that be something?"

Fucking hell Sweden, do you even hear yourself sometimes? I'm probably talking to a somali nigger though.

>Google exec skype detected

TOMORROW'S BREAKING NEWS

immortal hoe

>googles in this thread can't see past their own hook noses.
It's the skypes who have big hook noses you stupid fucking google.

Explain this google thing pls.

>you
The eternal anglo strikes back!

But seriously

You're clearly incapable of understanding the logic behind doing this.

I apologize on behalf of this fucktarded leaf.

Man I'm really starting to hate googles.
#googleslivesmatter

Fucking googles belong in a zoo, stuff like that boils my piss

no, it's pretty simple actually

google (really it's alphabet, the company) is doing some AI autocensor bullshit for youtube comments and videos

so because it's going to look for posts with the word nigger, if we start using the word google to mean nigger, then their algorithm will either be forced to censor their own name, fail to detect racist posts, or will have to be able to contextually differentiate between non-racist posts using the word google and racist posts using the word google (which is an incredibly hard problem to solve)

i'm surprised even, that Cred Forums is collectively intelligent enough to figure something like this out and have it actually catch on

i understand you thinking it's a forced meme if you don't undertstand why people are doing it

anyway, kys google leafposter

There is no logic behind it. Google cannot catch on the way Dindu did.

It doesn't matter how many of these pre-made image macros they distribute, this is not tumblr and Cred Forums isn't going to have something like this so blatantly shoved down our throats.

Cred Forums is being invaded. This shit did not originate here.

>blatantly shoved down our throats

This, you can't plan out something like pepe becoming a nazi symbol.

Haha googles.

>invaded
This is where all started you google

Jeep + BLM = pol not giving a fuck

>There is no logic behind it.

There absolutely is, you fucking retard.

>Google creates AI that will censor what they deem 'hate speech'
>We change 'hate speech' words to Google products so their Orwellian AI can't do shit about it

It's not like it is a fucking hard concept to understand.

hahahahahaha..!!!!

Who is that semen demon?

>ankh necklace
WE

Haha

So why are we calling NIGGER googles ?

>implying google knows about "dindu" to block it

We already have our word. Fuck off.

Hillary's major mental malfunctions might be from Parkinson's.

And pneumonia can be a symptom of Parkinson's.

Bitch will never admit it though.

RAMZPAUL on the Hillary Collapse just a week ago.

youtube.com/watch?v=dHkjbHe16QM

Now let us all think ahead a week. To the debates against Donald Trump, a man used to winning and unaccustomed to giving a shit about what weak-minded losers like Hillary think.

From the very beginning, Trump will dominate the debate stage so forcefully that Hillary will begin to feel (and involuntarily react to) the stress building up in her mind.

>Under the pressure of the debate, Hillary begins slurring her words.

Then she gets obvious hand tremors.

>Then Hillary gets facial tics.

Then she starts shaking so hard that she is vibrating at the podium.

>Before flopping onto the stage floor, Hillary hears Huma screaming into her earpiece to say something. "Anything, Hillary. Say anything, my love." But nothing verbal comes.

Other things begin to rumble in Hillary's bowels, though. The body is reacting to the sudden intense stress by preparing to void all solid and liquid waste.

> Hillary's bowels and her bladder release simultaneously as on-scene paramedics try to prevent her from swallowing her own bumpy tongue.

Based Trump stands there suppressing a grin and shaking his head.

RAMZPAUL did a couple of great videos on the seahag's health:

This one, from a few weeks ago:

youtube.com/watch?v=jZaj5Av6hmA

And this most recent one, after the big reveal about Hillary admitting her brain damage:

youtube.com/watch?v=RHwYd51Tstw

And poor Dr. Drew got fired after he gave this straightforward bit of analysis:

youtube.com/watch?v=tRtdA1w7AAQ

see

This is the type of weapons grade autism we need. The English language is viral in nature and allows the rapid adaptation of words. Associating epithets with mainstream products and businesses is a very nice start.

>Implying it would take more than one line of code to change that

>Implying they would ever be able to circumvent calling them Googles without censoring their own products

It's seriously like arguing with children

I think the main issue is that the word "Google" sounds fucking retarded. I didn't even use it for a few years because of how stupid the name was, but it really is the only search engine that works.

You can fuck right off.
This "operation google" reeks of being a Cred Forums hoax or worse. They are trying to prove that Cred Forums can be easily spoonfed and manipulated.

Every thread in the past 24 hours is full of confused regualar Cred Forums users asking "what is this google thing all about"? It is not catching on an no one thinks it is funny.

Every thread is being derailed by people explaining the meme (right that that is a red flag as real memes never need an explanation here). This is not how memes are born.

I won't even pretend to speak for Cred Forums, but if people keep reporting this google spam as blatant shitposting the mods ill hopefully put an end to it.

im pretty sure this is her too, don't know her name

holy shit I thought it was a word filter all along.

TOP KEK
saved that shit

New moot should make a filter to change google back to nigger just to fuck with us. Would be hilarious.

no one's telling you what you can or can't say. people are asking you to help associate a word with an epithet. Shout nigger from the rooftops all day long if you want but it would help fuck with what's going to end up censoring you in the near future to also push the word association now and then.

Google is working on a bot to delete posts automatically that use nigger etc. We change nigger to google and fuck their plan up.

The leaf is right,
Googles algorhymns are more complex then that. They are baiting us to make us look like cunts.
Sure bunch of here are cunts but, for the glory of Trump and to stay out of the news this shit shouldn't happen.

Its basically giving hillary ammo.

n, in the USA they test you

fucking KEK

You can't make this shit up.

>implying two nuke moot is active enough to do that.

twitter.com/LibertarianQn/status/778845840496594944

Google this shit started here last night, every single thread I've seen a huge amount of very angry backlash against using the word Google.
Please explain how google is different from saying coon or dindu.

Is a public burnout legal in the US? I can see how those pussies would scatter at the smell of burning rubber, a sight to behold!

> don't do it sir
I think think they thought bullets were about to fly
He could have dropped his gun like an idiot though.
Someone is going to snap one of these days. We got close.

Who is this pole hole?

>google hangouts

It isn't catching on. A very small but very local minority are shoving it down out throats in every thread.

You are fucking delusional if you think this will get back at the real Google corporation in any way, shape or form.

Dindu and redguard came about naturally. We did not have a self appointed leader show up on /new/ telling us "OK guys from now on we are using this word!" and then write a fucking essay explaining why we need to listen to them.

Niggers are called Roody-Poos

Boards probably 70 percent millenial 25 percent gen x and 5 percent boomers, just an educated guess from the age, income, political affiliation NSA threads.

>calling for violence

join the military with the other brain dead faggots and please kill yourself

He had a book, who cares?

Why aren't white people with AR's mowing these monkies down? Think how much the city would improve as a whole if even just ten of them we're killed.

Police are arresting anyone who's open carrying firearms who isn't black.

this is reddit

Witnessed

They are running them over with Jeeps at least.

>police wont reveal the video of said gun because MUH FEELINGS

fuck off

fucking wrong stupid

Its honest since Liberals/Yankees never want to risk actually educating Blacks for fear that it would result in them taking over along with the White southern diaspora.

shit man I'd destroy Milo's mangina if he dressed up like that

Please tell us more about your in-depth knowledge of Google's machine learning practices.

Oh wait, you can't, because you're a fucking burger shitposter who is making just as many assumptions as the googleniggerfags

Nice

We must arm the Googles.

I live in Maine.

If for some reason a pack of Google's ever decided to block my safe access like that, I would be left with no choice but to drop my Jeep in to 4wd and plow on through. I'm pretty sure "trail rated" can handle a a few dozen bodies.

>Black guy shoots a "victim" instead of a white guy shooting the victim
>Brainwashed community still pulls a chimpout
What is your fucking endgamet?

Looks like Kek has blessed our Google meme