Seriously

Make $900 for two weeks.
Almost $150 taken out
What the fuck?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pd4viQ-Gkds
vd.ch/fileadmin/user_upload/themes/etat_droit/personnel_etat/fichiers_pdf/Echelles_salariales2016/Echelle_RSRC_2016.pdf
nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

jamal needs his obamaphone and his EBT funds to buy red bull with

stop being racist

youre first failure was accepting that pitiful compensation. I make what you make in two weeks in three days. Ill pay more in taxes than what youll earn this year and i never went to college.

Iktf, recently got the fattest paycheck of my life, due to overtime out of the ass, rip 20%

I have a college degree what am I doing wrong

ITS 2016 BITCH

Get a McFuckingUpgrade, not like you had to struggle smearing your special sauce on someone's peanutbutter and smegma-jelly sandwich.

TAXATION IS THEFT

Just wait until you double your pay to $1,800 and they take $450 out.

I pay about 140 a week in taxes without a degree.
I know a graduated 4yr. Chemist making about a dollar more than me.
Fuck this gay earth someone stop the madness.
I am literally making half of the poverty level of my county.
Remind me why I pay taxes on my income, so I can pay taxes on my groceries, my vehicle, my home, anything?
We are blind if we do not see that the current tax code is in direct violation of the Constitution for double taxing, and taxing without representation

I make 3k per paycheck. I get to keep 2k.

How else are we going to bomb sandniggers? I care less about welfare than I do """""democracy building""""" in the middle east

Very kind of you fellas

Support the Art. V convention, preliminary convention convening soon.

you haven't suffered until you've paid quarterly estimated self employment taxes :(

Was that taxed?

Best paycheck for 2 weeks was $6,380
Got to keep $3,320.

Harder you work, the more they steal.

>I make what you make in two weeks in three days

you wanna try that again?

thats nothing.

try making 150k and having 75k taken away

You have no fucking idea how obnoxious tax can get until you have a paycheck that looks like this.

ITT poor american whining about their wages...
>be me
>be teacher
>$9500 a month
>$8400 after deductions
EuroPOOR you said?

The true threshold of horror is when you find yourself paying more in tax than on everything else combined.

Pff thats nothing, kid. I make what this entire board makes weekly in a single day, and I also eat piece of shit like you for breakfast.

Earning alot of money working for someone else seems like such a painfully cucked existence.

At least with your own business you can just base it offshore and not contribute to Laqueeshas 6 children.

>tfw 2700 net every two weeks
Fuck. When you see the unadjusted value you could have had...fucking commies

When the fuck will you learn?

TAXATION IS THEFT.

:(

that why you should vote trump , poor people won't pay any tax under trump

>I'd rather welfare leeches get my tax money than engineers and factory workers who design and make missiles

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Welcome to the world of taxes. You'll learn very fast to hate them.

Degree in what?

>Spent 5 years working
>Literally not a single holiday
>Pinched every penny, saved everything I could
>Taxed through the goddamn nose
>Was planning to go to University

>Finished my job
>Got accepted into a University
>Went to check out the Campus before I started
>RESPECT MUH PRONOUNS posters and shit everywhere

NOPED the fuck out and now I have no idea what to do with myself, so I've been sitting on my ass for a year. I hate tax so much, and I hate that so much of it goes to those shitty Universities.

Damn nigga I made $300 just this morning trading on the stock market. Gold miners ETF specifically

I'm about to get a new job with a $15k raise. Huge step for me. I only shudder to see my new taxes on my check.

I feel your pain, its fucking awful. Every time I hear some idiot millennial sperg out about bernie or how we should have a more regulated economy I want to burn them alive. You really got to be a fucking retard or just a complete failure to think the government needs more money

You have to pay the Jews OP
Remember we are their slaves.

Why the fuck does our government need so much money? If the average American makes 27k a year and pays $5000 in taxes per year and there are 150 million workers in the USA, that means the government gets $750,000,000,000 (750 BILLION) dollars.

The government doesn't do nearly 750 billion dollars worth of service for its citizens so what the hell are they doing with it?

Psychology

This.

And this.

lmao

How much of that goes to interest payments on your $20,000,000,000 debt?

Yes because blowing up billions of dollars in the sand so some boomers can make money is great. Honestly Mr. Cuckservative who loves his military industrial complex Id rather have neither but dindus dont cost 1 million per.

Sending young adults to die in foreign lands so the companies of the ruling class can further their economic monopolies.

The federal government collects WAAAAAAAAAAY more than 750BB. Try about 1.3 Trillion

But you gotta pay your faaaaaair share!

Could be worse. I do physical labor. Last pay check was $1050,and 225 was taken out. Gotta love new jewsey

Youre about what, 19?

Fuck you poorfag I just paid 6k in taxes on a 14k paycheck

Welcome to America where the taxes are made up and your gross pay doesn't matter.

Go to fucking uni faggot
Deal with the horse shit

Or go to a trade school.

I'll be the first to admit I don't make a lot of money. I work in a factory and get about $2,800 a month. Got a STEM degree but no experience so it has been worthless. However, $17.50/ hour lets me live comfortably. Every year is a guaranteed dollar raise, there are benefits and a matched 401k. Plenty of opportunity for overtime, and holiday pay. It can basically double a pay check.

I've always lived humbly, rode the bus through college, and never took out any loans.. worked shitty jobs, made sandwiches and bussed tables.

I plan to stay with the company, maybe get salaried in one day. But who knows. I had expected to be making more money, but the only jobs I could find in my field either paid less, or were commission based.

I almost took a job as a recreation coach in a maximum security prison for 30k, but decided it wasn't worth getting shanked. I worked as a weight-loss coach for an insurance company, but they only paid $15/hour.

I wish I had worked for 6 years instead of going to college and grad school, then I'd be making $24/hour, and probably have more tangible assets.

Lemme guess. You're some dipshit who welds animal sculptures or fits sewer pipe?

Don't care trade fag, people like you should be considered too dumb to vote

>psychology

I make 2700ish a month
I take home about 2300

Preeeeetttttyyyy goooooooooooood for my age (22) no degree either what what!

I hope you at least got scholarships of some sort to help pay for those loans; otherwise you got taken.

>trade fag
Want to know how I know you're a stuck up faggot?
-t. MEng Grad

Six figures as a teacher?

No point in that degree until you get a Masters or a Phd.

Mo' money fo' dem' niggels

Me rent is 1650 a month.
How do you survive off 1800 a month?

Trade School basically doesn't exist in Australia, we do it all through Apprenticeships. Unfortunately that requires there to be practicing Tradesmen, which there currently aren't in my Region because our Mining industry is still tits up (You cunts could help kick it off again if we get a good trade deal going once you're out of the EU though).
As for Uni, fuck Uni. In particular, fuck the cities they're in, I had to walk past 9 fucking Sushi joints before I could buy a good Meat Pie when I went to check out the campus, and the fucking Bakery I bought it from was Vietnamese.

Might go for a HR license or some shit.

Lol bro i make that in a month

and another republican is born.

Most of these lazy SJW college students you see will grow up when they are forced to get a real job and get a look at their paycheck. The democrats' strategy now is to ensure that a large enough portion of the country never has to work a day in their life (like Bernie), so they will remain loyal.

Maybe if public services weren't so fucking half arsed and didn't look like shit it would be worth it. But no, first no one gives a shit because they think the public sector is untouchable; while the fucking nigs and mohammedenes shit up the place to make it look like home, whith fucking plebeians following their example to look cool.

Fuck this fucking stupid country and its government.

Solid argument

300€ per month reporting in. Can't wait to move to Germany and make easy euromonies.

Out of your pocket and sent right here.

you make what the OP does in 2 weeks in a month?

your best bet is being a 'guidance counselor' at a high school senpai

Think that's bad. Make $2700 in a week and get taxed $700

>make 400 a week
>pay 20 (yes 20) in taxes
wew

>Earn $17,000 in 4 months of working
>Gov has taken $5200 to date
>quit
>Go to claim taxes
>Get $4900 back
>Buy shares in ORG

Fuck
>Get $4900

I make $900 a week and pay $240 a week in taxes.

>Make $900 in two weeks
>Complain

WEW LAD

how do income taxes work? i've never had a job so never had to file my taxes

also how does a job work? do you just like punch in and shit on a timecard and punch out when your day is done? what about social security, like what's up with that shit?

i'm 23 and never worked a day in my life, applied to wendy's recently though hopefully they accept me, probably not though it's gonna go to some 16 year old, no employer wants to see someone my age with no work experience whatsoever

>He thinks he actually did $900 worth of work.

You're a bum who will never pay back the government for all they've given you for free. Get over it.

That's only 'cause we have an $18k tax free threshold. Let me guess, you went to an accountants to get your return done? You actually got all $5200 back, they just charged you $300 to fill out the forms.

>how do income taxes work?

They don't.

>Make $1600 every 2 weeks
>40% taken out
>Roads shit and have to rebuild the entire front end of my god damn truck every 2 god damn years for the last 8 years because the roads are literally a pile of broken asphalt rocks
>60% of population on welfare
>Niggresses walking in street blocking traffic
>Illegal aliens everywhere

Kill me

>own business
>pay taxes 4 times a year

I want your life, I hate myself. I'll eventually figure out my own scheme but fuck you user. I hope I have enough for community college courses come january.

Fucking hope this "get an education" shit isn't a meme.

Cry moar OP...
Earning 4100€ / month. What I get from it, is 2400€ so shut the fuck up please

>get paid via 1099
>Donate appropriate percentage to charities
>Zero tax liability
>Don't pay social security a result
>Put money into higher yield ira instead.

None of my money goes to failed social welfare programs.

They don't get paid during the summer.

>work 12 months of the year
>4 months of work go to the government
is this life?

Sub 30k is fucking garbage with or without a degree.

Only 150? Lucky, mine is about 30%

>make $9500 for 2 weeks
>keep $4900
>balance goes to muzzies via Trudope
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>>Donate appropriate percentage to (((charities)))

I hope you enjoy funding muslims.

you people know nothing. Try having half of your money taken away from you to pay for sandniggers' welfare

>being this edgy and thinking HR is a good place for you
No

>Fucking hope this "get an education" shit isn't a meme.
It is. I have a masters degree in a stem field and regret ever going to college. It's a huge waste of time and money.

Pick your charities wisely.

ill just leave this here

Taxation is theft. Vote Libertarian.

I earned and paid more than that as a pizza delivery driven.

Get a better fucking job.

(You)

just move :^)

600 hundo taken out of my weekly checks... Sucks hard

I'm guessing you're kinda dumb and think HR means Human Resources or some shit, right?
It means Heavy Rigid.

You eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

>Don't pay social security a result
have fun when you get laid off/retire

So you're a teacher?

Get a trade. Then go work industrial "shutdowns" only work half a year, but make a full year wage.

You might be o k to be honest man, theybdon't give too much of a shit. Might have to attempt the application process a few times.

I'm old, seperated from society, you're a young gun dude..the rest of us older twenty somethings to thirtt whatever sucks. You're fucked and gotta scheme through life. Good luck and don't give up on the apps.

Fuck you, Vietnamese bakery was good ;^)

Seriously I understand your pain so much.
I am taxed an entire house bill every month.

I'm a diesel technician - explain industrial shutdown pls?

4836 Brutto
2719 Netto

And then you spend your money and you pay another 6% any food - 21% anything else taxes

Welcome to Belgium.

lol i make $900 a day pretty consistently

You will just clock in on the computer everyday. Taxes automatically come out of your check.

Social security is the most inefficient retirement asset you can have. You're better off putting your money in an ira, a 401k, or even buying rental properties.

Fuck, I just want to stay alive and not hate every minute of it. Good luck to you user, we gotta figure out this system or bad times are ahead.

But muh roads ain't gonna pay for themselves.

What STEM degree? If it's engineering you should be making more than that, even with no experience.

How are you 23 yrs old and never had a job? Kek

>make 1600$ this week because of holiday pay
>net 1100$

Just end it now familia

Basically places like power plants, refineries, paper mills and such all shutdown parts of their plants every year. During this time they bring in a ton of people of various trades to do repairs or inspections. These mostly happen during the spring and the fall. I only work 4 months a year on average and get about $60,000 during that time.

How do I not pay my taxes. Because I'm getting fucking pissed having to pay for google welfare

tell me whats wrong with me doc and i'll send you $5

It happens, not even surprised anymore because it's such a common story.

He is a Millennial, thats why.

it can't literally be half can it?

i've heard this meme so many times but i just refuse to believe it

can you show us a pay stub?

>self employed and paid yearly
rip $3-4000 in a few months
sure glad i pay for all these useful ((services)) i use a lot, being a shutin and all

Best pay Che m I got was a little over 7K. I only kept 5K. God damn taxes

Forgot to mention that the schedule is usually 6 to 7 days a week 12 hour days. Which is how so much money is made since a lot of overtime hours.

Thats nothing man. Earn 2100 and 700 gets taken out.

1/3 goes immediately into refugee hands.

Join the union. I haven't worked in 4 months.

I get (pic related) every Tuesday from unemployment

Mummy and daddy allowance most likely

How do you land that gig? Most blue collars work 60 hours a week all year until they die early from exhaustion and crippling injury

t. Son of tradesman

So glad thre americans here are the most pissed. Shit is sucking, what are you going to do about?

See

I know this feel.

What the fuck do you do and what union? Where do I sign up?

FUNNY MOMENT - Jackson Hole town square

youtube.com/watch?v=Pd4viQ-Gkds

>DOESNT POST "MANDATORY" SPENDING
SSI is welfare money too and in mandatory. Why dont you take a fucking gander at the 2 Trillion there?

Same as you, fap and Cred Forums.

Use websites to find them. Roadtechs is an example. Companies list upcoming jobs on there.

>tfw babby's first paycheck is always a redpill

Lie? our entire fucking goddamn hiring system is built around hiring liars.
Whatever you do if you apply at a large company you need to lie about experience

why did you get the degree if you were not excited about the field?

The only people i know in stem that actually make good money love what they do, to the point where all they do when they're home is research and development.

Shit i never got a degree and i make 45K a year simply because of my experience and the fact i love what i do.
people think you can just walk into a classroom and come out making 50K a year in stem, its hilarious.
>I wish I had worked for 6 years instead of going to college and grad school, then I'd be making $24/hour, and probably have more tangible assets.

literally this

i wanted to be a 1337 haxxor, and started development when i was 16.

7 years later i'm working for a company doing quantum research, making $20/hr.

In 90% of the world, unless indicated otherwise. HR is human resources

So? Most of your taxes still go to bombs regardless

parents told me just get a college degree first, focus all your effort on school and don't worry about a job, once you get that degree you're gonna be swimming in a job

amazing parents really, their heart was in the right place, they gave me everything in life, now they are stuck with an unemployable piece of shit who will never fulfill their fantasy of taking care of them when they get older.

Millenials are post '95-96, I was born in '93 but what the fuck I guess it doesn't matter anyways

Why should he? It's grammatically and semantically coherent English. Learn how to read, you dumb fucking google.

You're fucking retarded to most of the civilized world, penal colony isn't, it means Human Resources.

>being a minimum wage cuck
Come back when you're in the 25% or higher tax bracket.

Yes. About 950/month after taxes though.
And its a new job i recently started.
So. I dunno shit sucks

Nigga you sleep.

I went into STEM and now I own a company that has NOTHING to do with it. Go back to school and major in something better if you don't have connections.

Or just kill yourself and try again

Yes, six?
I'm paid all year long, with a raise of $2000 per year

Human Resources is mostly an American thing actually. Asking someone about "Human Resources" over here would have them pointing you at an Employment Agency.

>be chink
>be legal immigrant child
>be muh Fachkraft
>make like $6000
>receive like $3.300 chumps
>sorry we have no money for enough teacher and classes and repairs for public school, go spend what little you have left for your kids private classes
>hey lets take more billion dollar credits to house those 100.000 male adult rapist illegals from somalia that invaded Germany without pass they deserve hollidays in the bahamas and a free appartment on your bill
>did you goyim know that Germans with migration background are greatly contributing to the GDP and providing Germoney with the necessary workforce?
>REEEE DONT CREDIT MY WORK TO UNEMPLOYED NIGGERS
>REEEE NO THAT DOESNT JUSTIFY ILLEGALY ENTERING GERMANY AND CLAIMING BENEFITS
>REEEE FUCK YOUR GDP HANDING MY TAX MONEY TO NIGGERS ISNT ECONOMIC GROWTH

Make 2000 a week, 1000 taken out
Make the same amount as a loser fag like you

The system is large. The system is complex. The system is confusing. But it has its reasons.
Keep. Blacks. Right. Where. They. Are.
Give them 150, you keep the rest. Hence you keep the lion's share and Blacks are too afraid of the 150 handouts disappearing so they never aspire to threaten your position with honest work that would void their handouts. Your anger is essential to keeping it at 150, their anger is essential to keeping it at least 150, and the system is stable. Enjoy your position, occasionally niggers who want to change sides are frustrated at the rigidity of this system, you are not one of them.

Kill yourself, queer. Tradesmen make the backbone of america.

>mfw Nazi Germany was best Germany

Why don't you just immigrate to Australia? You owe nothing to this shithole.

3.33 trillion in mandatory and discresionary with like 800bil going to military. Biggest spending glut of the nig 4 is social security

Teachers are in class 11 or 12. Digits are in CHF, $1 = CHF 1.
vd.ch/fileadmin/user_upload/themes/etat_droit/personnel_etat/fichiers_pdf/Echelles_salariales2016/Echelle_RSRC_2016.pdf

I agree with the needing to be interested in your field to be able to succeed. I've seen so many kids come into engineering because they want to make a lot of money, and then fail or drop out. Sometimes they'll stick with it and graduate with a 2.0, but everyone knows they're not getting a real engineering job.

But I will say that if you get an ME degree and can't make $50k starting, then there's something wrong with you.

"I make in 3 days what you make in a week" is the proper format

You missed a few zeros

....Your kidding right?

Goog 4, sry

I pay 40 percent of all income.

Go fuck yourself.

Mate I make €4500/month gross and of that the tax man takes €1700 out leaving me with €2800.

Now of course that €1700 does pay for free healthcare that I don't use (I got private insurance from work). Supposedly I'm also accumulating a public pension but in reality I'll never see a pension and the money goes straight towards the baby boomers who are retiring now.

Cheers m8

this 2bh, it's painfully obvious which retards on here are the college freshmen because they're the ones bashing blue collar jobs

Not that guy but not everyone who has a low wage is a leach on society. I make just under 900 every 2 weeks as a grad student. My hourly wage on paper is $22/hr but based on the number of hours I actually work vs how much I am paid for, my actual wage is about $7-8/hr. The entire system i am a part of is designed to extract highly skilled but cheap labor from hopeful students to make science possible.

Okay seriously anons what the duck am I suppose to do? I am currently going to school for computer systems support.
I got pulled into ITT Tech years ago and quit a little bit into it after I accepted what a fucking waste it was with no benefits or real chance. Now going to college and am not even sure this is what I want to do.
Juggling a relationship, half neet brother, little above minimum wage job, mother with cancer. I go to the gym and do my best to stay positive but I still feel fucking lost.

That's your problem. Paying for fucking college without any idea of what to use it for.

sounds like Germany

But at least you have (((((free))))) healthcare lol

I'd honestly be fine with the Government garneshing wages if it actually went to worthwhile causes

Like I don't know replacing the 40 year old Nuclear power plant in my region with a breeder reactor or something crazy like increasing public transit availability.

Just general credits though, is that still bad?

I make 1800 a week doing distaster relief (90hours)
And I get 400 500 out.

>psychology

seriously? stop being a faggot and teach yourself how to program. freecodecamp.com or google the odin project. i got a comfy work from home job for 40k/yr after teaching myself for 6mo and setting up a bullshit portfolio laden with keywords. fuck college. 2 years experience with a bullshit startup or two and you can work for google easier than someone with a 4yr degree.

Make 800-1100 a week fluctuates from 300 to 500 taken out

Breeder reactor?

You are incurring debt without being sure that you will ever benefit from the money spent.

But I'm doing majority of class I will need to do anyway. I know I want to work with computers, but more of the physical aspects and troubleshooting, file systems. Not into networking or coding.

Op here, I also have $20k I'm student debt, should I just kill myself?

It's Social Security. Blame old people. They are the ones sucking the country dry after having destroyed the ecomoney. Due to modern medicine it's taking forever for them to fucking die as well.

Old people should get euthanized if they can't support themselves.

The possibility is always there that I'm retarded and don't know what I'm talking about. Just seems like poor planning to be in school without working towards a specific goal.

Jesus christmas. If you are only grossing $900 biweekly, you fucked up. I make a few hundered dollars more with no GED and I work at walmart.

I really REALLY hope you paid cash for your education.

Muh military spending and paying government workers to be inefficient.

It's a type of nuclear reactor that uses the neutrons released from fission to create fuel out of the unusable U-238 in the reactor faster than the U-235 is used.

Sure if you wanna be a fucking pussy quitter that people will only remember with disdain. Or, man the fuck up and deal with life being shitty now and don't make stupid decisions. We can't fix your life, you have to do it and you can't do that while acting like a fucking woman.

You are a liar user. The poor don't pay taxes.

>average american makes 27K and pays 5K tax

What the fuck?
I thought the US had low taxes.

I make 25K here in socialist Italy and I pay around 5K tax, but I get free healthcare.

Just find a laborers Union in your area. They have all types of unions but the laborers is where it's at.

The guys you see holding up stop/slow signs in construction areas are probably Union and probably making $21+ an hr

In USA, in a state with lottery, get 2 yr degree ,(cost me about $3K. Then work for a corp that will pay for a 4 year degree for you.

tfw 6'5 wendys chef with 8 inch cock making $95,000 USD salary

Yeah I agree, however I am following a program which is computer hardware and desktop support. So I have a actual program I'm following just not exactly sure on a career.

Fission reactors are awesome from what I understand. Was watching a documentary about then and after was wondering why there aren't more.

Welfare fraud?

Pay muh EBT, racist!

i have a bachelors in math and i make $130,000 a year starting plus benefits

Make 3k for 2 weeks cucked 4 lyfe

Hell yeah, mutha fucka!!!!

BRAWNDO

Shit I don't want that kind of debt.

see thats the difference, we pay 5k in taxes but instead of us getting a service, we are paying for black/brown folk to shit out more children

Although to be fair in the US I'd earn at least 60K.

Does that 5K include taxes paid by the employer to hire you?

Because my 5K doesn't.

Wow that's cheap. I looked into my local CC which will run me $20k just to get generals out of the way.

Why so expensive? Because it's part of our state college system in which the credits are guaranteed to transfer, although that inflates the price and undermines what a CC is for.

If an English 101 course is going to cost me over a grand, I better be getting a blowjob every time I go to class.

>thinks 150million americans work
You're out of you're fucking mind.

low taxes sure, but everyone is required to have healthcare and premiums have been going up since king nigger forces insurance companies to pay for degenerates. Half of my deductions go to insurance that's barely usable with a $7.5k annual deductible to meet. I know healthcare costs are outrageous in the US, but I would have to be fucking degenerate to meet that amount.

reminder: Hilary wants to RAISE taxes for ALL Americans. Including the most poor, and the middle class.

Meanwhile under Trump's tax plan EVERYONE has lower taxes, including the rich.

So whats better, everyone paying MORE or everyone paying LESS?

Goog-tier

>Double taxation

You forgot company taxes which reflects to product price.Its actually triple taxation.

YOu sound like a stripper

Get 3k, they steal 1k.

If this continues (if i never get a raise) I will pay the goverment 480k.

Can someone please tell me why I need to pay the goverment about 500k in my lifetime?

This post is the reason why I think some people are just too dumb to live independently.

Thats why if you make more than 1500 a week you put the west on a 401k.

Cost and environmental fear mongering. Radiation and anything with the name "nuclear" scares the shit out of people because they don't understand it. All the heavy metal and carcinogenic pollutants from coal plants is vastly more dangerous than anything ever released from an American nuclear plant. But people don't understand radiation so it's scarier and has to have incredibly strict regulations.

>shit tier income
>17% paid to taxes
stop bitching wageslave

paying only 500k?, I hope you know that if you die in a car crash somewhat young(18-25?) the government counts that as an ~1.2million loss for the society so you are not even going to make profit to your owners if you only pay 500k..

To be fair, most of those regulations have to do with protecting the people working there, less so the people around the plant. Also the Chernobyl reactor meltdown left a pretty sour taste in everybody's mouth about nuclear power safety to begin with.

I pay $1450 a month in taxes. I wish I need to job shop a bit.

nationalpriorities.org/budget-basics/federal-budget-101/spending/

educate yourself

As soon as an employer Googles my name a fugitive article pops up with my mug shot. I went to jail because of warrants but I'm like 90 percent sure I'll get my charges dropped. I'm doomed to work shit jobs/sell drugs for the rest of my life.

Wait, I know this. You took this from that Chris brown song, right

I make between 200- as high as 5k a month

I'm a musician in college in a so-so well known band in the prog metal scene, I've played alongside people like plini, modern day Babylon, chon

Tfw pay no taxes

I work as a photo editor. Lots of clients, sending me wedding photos, jew holidays, regular holidays, etc. Sometimes I have to pull 12 hour days working at home, a few days in a row, to meet the demand.
Living in Montreal
The summertime really picks up, busiest time of the year.
Last paycheck I made $2750
only got $1930 of it.
In the winter my paychecks go down quite a bit. Definitely not pulling 3k a pay. More like $1200-1400.

I run a shop on Etsy as well, and because I make enough money from this too, I'm going to have to declare these earnings to Quebecs govt.
Or I might get audited.
Fucking ridiculous. Moving back to Ontario ASAP. The rent here is much cheaper, and the hydro rates (electric+water) are like 10% of ontarios. So really, there's no winning.

If you want to make money and succeed as much as you'd like, Canada is not the place for it.
I'm out here paying for homeless people.

Welcome to the working world, kid.

True, and it has worked as intended. The nuclear industry has one of the best safety records of any industry. But it imparts a huge base cost on any plant built. That's one reason even though SMRs seem like a great idea, they will have a higher cost relative to output. If the NRC can streamline the licensing process once reactors and containment structures aren't custom built for each site, then maybe they'll be cost effective.

Also, I wish the industry had done a better job with Chernobyl. Teaching people that it had nothing in common with American plants and had no chance of happening.

What do you do at wal mart? thats pretty decent

damn that's tight. what band are you in? I like the ones you listed.

wew lad

Yeah well soviets were not the smartest people.

Overnight stocking. Keep in mind I've been there a decade so I might not be the average case.

This is wrong. you are a dope

Untaxed theft doesn't count Tirone

They were using an outdated reactor weren't they? Also when I read what was going on before hand it seemed they were being dumbasses with taking the control rods out, going below the minimum you were suppose to have in as well as turning off numerous safeguards.

What are the two Russian manlets digging?

>report two shit heads to boss at work
>get 250 $ bonus
>250 flat

I'm nervous bros, will the IRA fuck me? Will I get shit on by the bank later in the year?

>he took a humanities degree

That's the majority of your check Jesus Christ

that's not how marginal tax rates work you FUCKING LEAF

Pretty much, if I remember right. It's been a few years since I learned the specifics. I want to say they also didn't have a containment structure for the reactor which is possibly the stupidest thing you could do.

Make 2200$ for two weeks.
Take home 1600$

How do I jew the jews?

Eh sushi ain't that bad. It's just fish and rice ffs, and you can get cooked shit.

Go into telecommunications service, that or work with an Internet provider out in the field on installation of systems, service, diagnostic, etc. Every retard can get on a computer and click buttons, but if you get into the more electrical aspect you'll find more hands on work. Idk, you gotta look shit up and talk to people like it's a job to learn about what you can do.

>You have no idea how obnoxious taxes get

I've paid more tax on less money, stfu

If I made $900 gross for 2 weeks, I would McFucking kill myself.

Yep it's shit. I can honestly understand why people offshore their shit and keep their books as light as possible, and I'm barely above minimum wage.

>not keeping 10k under your mattress in undeclared tips

>inflation makes that 7.5k soon

And we spend a massive amount bombing Muslims so that they can just come live here.

you're lucky

I lose a third of my paycheck to Jew state taxes I'll never see

Same her you in Oregon? I make about 850 but get 700 in two weeks though during Cherry season here in my town I make 1800 in 2 weeks and end up getting 1200

check hungarian taxes fuckface

Ok,just did the math. I'm a retarded ex con that graduated from highschool. I gross $3500 every 2 weeks. OP should an hero.

>freecodecamp.com

Thanks user

(((Estimated)))

Do americans not get personal allowance?

Here in Britbong you can make up to 11k before you get income taxed.

though still pay that 2% national insurance for pensions aka baby boomer wealth transfer that I'll never see a penny of

Seriously considering it. Why live as a wage Cuck. What female wants a man that makes poverty level wage? If someone posts trips I'll do it and post

>11k untaxed
correct me if im wrong but that sounds great for middle/lower income

do brits have the same amount of gibmedats as people do here?

You are working a starter job faggot, designed for high school kids working part time. Don't be a nig, you get no gibs.

it's not bad, working part time to help myself in university and aside from the 2% baby boomer wealth transfer your money is yours

I don't have health insurance, I've paid for all my health expenses with cash for the last five years yet I get penalized on my taxes because niggers don't pay medical bills.

That's really fucked boys. It's "i'm a living human being" tax.

jena msu na me hanger mutin ton

It's like that in most European countries desu

MUH ROADS

DEM PROGRAMZ

roads would be there with no help at all.

programz dont need to be.

fuck you leftist cucks.

>Makes $5300 for two weeks
>Get nearly $2k taken out

Fuark

I miss being self-employed when I got $10k a month and paid myself like $1.7k a month (bye bye taxes)

Bunch of poorfags in this thread to be honest
Auditor master race, i make 160-180 K freedome Shekels a year, dont even ask me what i pay in taxes

A trillion dollars for social security? Another trillion for medicare? Jesus Christ how the hell would free healthcare work in the USA?

t. autistic kids with no real world experience

Simple
We kill the senior citizens

Holy shit I just looked it up and it is true, and the per capita income is actually 27k. I make 90k and am a worthless fuck. How are we so poor?

It simply wouldnt without some kind of mass extinction event for the elderly. Single payer healthcare in the US would bankrupt the largest economy in the world within a single Presidential cycle

>tfw transcribing letters from the civil war and the guy I'm working for just gave me a check for 300 TAX FREE

auditors are not happy people
switch to management or tax while you can

>I am currently going to school for computer systems support
Sounds fine to me, what's the problem?

You are looking at it all wrong son. What you need to do is get a marketable job skill. You can make you be great.You just have to do it. Being a pussy isn't an option.

This kind of thinking is actually pretty common. People get too use to a lifestyle and cant imagine how other people live.

How do you live on 18k a year? Studio apartment in the ghetto/trailer next to meth shack. Either dont own a car, or drive something 25 years old. When it breaks, fix it yourself with junkyard parts. Want food? Either beg for it, or hunt your own (havent you wondered why so many in the South eat Squirrels?)

Being poor does not include cable TV, internet, an even remotely new car, even remotely new clothes, or a place to live that is actually safe

I am on EI and collect $400 a week after taxes

:(

You should be contributing at least employer match to 401k anyway. That's a guaranteed 100% return.

I want to piss in your mouth.You must be a nigger.

Let me tell you something you soft little motherfucker,you reap what you sow. A little bitch like you deserves to live in the filth and muck. You are a babdyman.

Based Florida, no income tax here

Your contribution to the state is appreciated fellow nationalist.

The salvation army is a good charity.

ITT: people fail to understand that cost of living varies wildly across the US.

When rent in your area is less than $500 for a nice apartment, making $40k+ means you have plenty of spending and travel money.

Thats just state you still pay federal dont you?

>Wrongly accused of a crime(it wasn't rape)
>Only can live on disability now because I be around people
>Reading this thread
UHH SEXIST AND ABLEST MUCH

Worried I'm going to suck at it.

Greedy corrupt worthless crooks absolutely disgrace to humanity FORCE life to be to their likeing scum of the earth like a leech on your body sapping you

This is wrong. I'm 25, you and I are both millennials.

Gen Z is post-95, and is usually what people mean when they say millennial.

D33p you can be like the 40 year old creepy fuck sitting behind me on the bus

Loser GET THE FUCK into a construction job and do something where you can grow

I'll make it in 4 days

My life is going ok i guess

China needs to just take the states already. The usa is out of time in the global game and the buzzer is ringing

Labor Ready if you're desperate for cash(minimum wage) and experience.

If you hate income tax so much move to a border town in Tennessee like Bristol. TN has no income tax but a high sales tax to compensate. But if you live on the border you can just drive to Virginia to buy everything and pay way less in taxes.

Eh you seem to at least have an interest in it, and if you enjoy it too you're golden
Don't worry about it too much, just go with it. Important thing is at least getting some sort of degree at the bare minimum. You're not locked into one career after you graduate by any means

Don't forget that sales tax is state level, income is federal, and so on. It's not "double tax." Also, the purpose of writeoffs is to be able to avoid getting doubly taxed.

yes, but we're not double cucked

Being smart with money is something for which to be proud. Plenty of 100k a year people have lost it all. I've known a few.

>he thinks it's double

>get over $1k per month in autismbux
>dropped out of highschool
>never had a job
>live in comfy trailer with gf
>gf gets $700 per month in autismbux (fucking wage gap is real)
>get over $1200 cash to do whatever we want with per month after paying for bills and food
>buy everything online including food so no sales tax
>autismbux doesn't count as income so no income tax

thanks for paying your taxes guys.

based jew

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

>muh dick: the thread

Blackinyellow. Commies are afraid!

fucking kek, look at this guy. like some indian shitbag isn't going to take your job. seriously every job thread is full hurr durr l2program