A lot of these literally shouldn't exist

A lot of these literally shouldn't exist.

The only countries that are actually worthy of existing are Russia, Hungary, Poland, Lithuania, Romania, Bulagaria and maybe Serbia.

Why are the others allowed to exist? What did they ever do to legitimize their existence? Do they even have a history?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Hungary#Name_of_the_Hungarians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Honfoglalas.gif
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_prehistory#The_Hungarian_Conquest_.28c._895.C2.A0.E2.80.93_907.29
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Livonia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Mariana
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/regeringen-allt-mer-desperat-vill-kora-ut-tiotusentals-invandrare
friatider.se/regeringen-allt-mer-desperat-vill-kora-ut-tiotusentals-invandrare
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

i dont know shit about history but shouldn't you include macedonia in that list?

They exist. So what, nuke them? Why do you care?

macedonia today is nothing like the macedonia alexander came from leaf

I hate this new Cred Forums trend

They want to isolate all western countries but """""unite""""" all eastern european countries

Have you learned nothing from history retard? Soviet? Yugoslavia? Those were not nice places, and they didn't end nicely either

>Should not exist
Reasons?

Slovenia should come home to Austria, they're the only semi-germanized slavs

this
but there's an exception
Belarus and Ukraine
Belarus is basicaly Russia, but for some fucking reason detached
Ukraine holds foregin land of Romania, Poland and Slovakia

According to actual geopollitics of the region there is no room for the independent states at all and that sadly includes poland. If shit hits the fan we are screwed, as we always been.

It's funny because a lot of people say the same thing about Israel.

And maybe Serbia... What does that mean Nathan??? WHAT DOES IT MEAN???!?!?!!?

I almost shed a tear.

Most of these speak a different language from their neighbors.
This is proof their cultures are singular enough to form a nation.

Exactly the same story with at least Lithuania

Balkanization

Bulgaria and Serbia are literal meme countries. They should be one country with Croatia, Macedonia, Ukraine and other non-kebab Southern Slavs

>Meme countries
explain we've got a lot of history and stuff to be our own nation.

>but for some fucking reason detached
Maybe because you should learn some history? Belarus was never ally to Russia. It was conquered after centuries of wars between the nations

What about Czechs? They were part of the Holy Roman Empire for a long time, and also part of Your Empire

>Why are the others allowed to exist
Because countries all around the world recognize them as real countries

Why shouldn't they be allowed to exist?

Fucking agreeing there frog.

Stop being mean to eesti, jerk. Put the little guy on the good list.

i wish i was this good at photoshop

boyko_borisov_and_viktor orban.png

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Name_of_Hungary#Name_of_the_Hungarians

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Honfoglalas.gif

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_prehistory#The_Hungarian_Conquest_.28c._895.C2.A0.E2.80.93_907.29

>live here for ~1400 years
>do they even have a history
And we legitimized our existence by defending you and the rest of Europe from the Ottomans you ungrateful cuck

From what I've seen on this site they're still butthurt about AH for some reason

I'd take Bohemia though, but I think there's not many germanics left

I like you too, Sloveniabro

Czech spirit died in 1620. Not saying they shouldnt exist but in that year they stopped being relevant eastern nation. Theyre like slovaks or croats now. Used to be more important than us.

>romani-a

fuck no, gypsyland should be wiped off the map

Because our national history, language and culture is older than Austria itself.

This

>defending you

I hate when Slavs do that. When we fought the Turk we were defending ourselves, not doing some charity for Westernfags

Russia should not exist, North Russia should be part of Finland.

People in all these "x countries should not exist" threads remind me of the current year guy. Like who cares what's been in the past? It's time to move on and follow my narrative

After a quick look through wikipedia you're about as old as we are

>Lithuania
Why?

It's always funny to me how Russia ended up with Kallingrad. Really should be it's own thing considering where it is in relation to Russia.

>wikipedia
>ever

krauts from there kept starting shit with everyone, they had to go

Lithuania existed as a serious state historically unlike Estonia and Latvia for example.

True, but the result is still the same.
OP is saying we shouldn't exist. Had we not existed, they'd be turks now.

>It's that one autistic Leaf again
Did gypsies rape your mother and you have no one to unload your rage onto?
Or are you a Romanian self hating expat?
Or are you a Romanian expat trying to legitimize himself in foreign land by not seeming Romanian?

>unlike Estonia and Latvia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kingdom_of_Livonia
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Terra_Mariana

>wikipedia
>never
-.-

Just hand them over to me and I'll deal with it.

He said serious

>swedecuck luvs him sum jewkipedia

nigga you're being modest

romanians and hungarians and croats were defending themselves.

you engaged in campaigns against the ottomans way before they were an actual threat to polen

Yugoslav Macedonia is basically the Slavic version of kangz n sheit

Well maybe current European states represent nations that were active and lucky during the first part of 20th century.

Lmao, all four pages were shot the exact same second. :D
But I hear you.

>eternal Austrian stable boy
Slovenia was a mistake

>Yugoslav Macedonia is basically the Slavic version of kangz n sheit
>unironically being this retarded
You do know there has only been one hugely succesful western Empire, right? And that was the one that sent its scum to where you currently live

The rest pale in comparison to the ancient kingdom of Macedon

and the history lesson is ...dont be a gate keeper for ger fr and uk ...Hungary must push thru all shitskins to aus ger fr and uk

You realize you're rambling, right? Not a single one of your posts in this thread was even close to having a point.

How about explaining what you're trying to say instead of flag shitposting.

Yugoslav Macedon =/= Ancient Macedon, Ahmed

>i dont agree with him so im gonna throw out buzzwords like "rambling"
lurk more

Poles stealing territory from Lithuania since 1387.

yes
and france, italy and spain should be one country

Agree with what you fucking retard?

You never posted an opinion for me to agree or disagree with.

cringe

btw, look up the article for black pride now

Hello is this the threads about Bulgaria :ДДДДДДДДДДД

>shouldn't you include macedonia in that list?

But he already included Bulgaria

>semi-germanized slavs

desu, that also describes the eastern half of Austria pretty well

>serious state historically unlike Estonia and Latvia for example
define serious state
(protip: you can't, and even if you could, you still cannot objectively say ""serious"" states are any better than other states)

I agree these borders were much better (just remove the communism).

Also there is something so satisfying in seeing Germany getting cucked and split like that, it makes me happy and warm on the inside.

Burgenland vielleicht und kleine Teile Kärntens, aber das wars auch schon

i had a bulgarian chick in my class once she was 9/10 would breed w/

USSR had its own semi-independent countries within it for a reason

Give them to Poland then. We can recreate Poland-Lithuania and actually oppose Russian memes, while creating our own memes.

Poland bordering Russia? Absolutely great idea. World War 3 here we come

Yes to try and get more seats in the UN. Also to sovietize and weaken Russian chauvanism.

Poland borders Russia today too.

E S T O N I A
B E S T O N I A

HANDS OFF RUSKIE

>get more seats in the UN
Which was founded in 1945.
All USSR republics were created before WWII

>to sovietize and weaken Russian chauvanism
It's actually the opposite. They didn't want national rebellions, as it used to happen with those territories during the reign of Russian Empire so they gave those nations some independence. But the policy of Russification continued

When Sven wakes.. he is now..
fucking this what that bastard have been too, showing this extreme tolerance to show world we be noice.... This empire mentality...
>well he's waking
>now he's sealing the door
>they exporting as many as come
>and this the start
we got to start fucking man our fortresses again now fast! God damnit, they always have to take it so far. He's coming for all you!
You may laugh now, but when our brother there gets starting.... there is a reason for him not being allowed to into the givings of peas prize

if he gets a sniff of this shit too... which he prolly lurks too in secret..

Translated, they are kicking them all out
translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=auto&tl=en&u=http://www.friatider.se/regeringen-allt-mer-desperat-vill-kora-ut-tiotusentals-invandrare

friatider.se/regeringen-allt-mer-desperat-vill-kora-ut-tiotusentals-invandrare

if this picture appear as "threatening" and not a tall thin old man in a white robe, you will be invaded by Sven... fuck
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ3aNjz1ObU

user, I'm afraid France might cease to exist

Estonia should exist merely because its a nice country in a region full of shitholes.
They have no real history, but through their regional superiority they have earned the right to exist anyway.

If I'm not mistaking Lithuania has some history.

also this is

It was meme republic anyway

See it's simple. That flag you are posting under also shouldn't exist... but it does and so do those c(o)untries...

You country already a meme

*your

t. Kingnigger

Found the Belarusian/Polish cuck.

I hope your kitchen utensils are hidden well enough. Next Sharia patrol may not like your edginess

jesus fucking christ, we have to stop these god damn jews, i cant wait until world war 3

Come on. Where do you think all these Slavs went? Short answer: they went nowhere.

(note that all those Alpine "Slavs" themselves were a mix of romanized Celts, Germanic and Slavic tribes, Avars: later Magyars, Bavarians and what not)

I have a license don't worry m8 no record that needs correcting here.

Hope you got your guns thought I heard nigs were killing crackas for not respecting their programs n pronouns now.

You dumb fucks. These shouldnt exist? These countries are LITERALLY the last bastion against (a complete) islamization of yurop.

You should be sent to Siberian shithole

And yet its your people who live there voluntarily

Shit map
Nationalism in post-soviet countries was one of the factors that led to the soviet union collapse
USSR cannot survive, especially when it enters a hard situation, because it will just collapse into the original nation-states

Inmates in prisons like Snowy Owl don't live there voluntarily :^)

What about Novosibirsk or Omsk?

Cool cities.
t. Tyumen resident

Novosibirsk is much better than you think. It's often listed as the third richest city in Russia. People who work with oil industry and natural resources in Syberia get paid very well.

Why does frogland exist again? Isn't it about time you renamed Paris New Islamabad?

Romania Rules the Waves

Monkeydonians are literally armenians (if I'm not mistaken) who came, stole history from one neighbour and stole land from the other.

>tfw surrounded by big strong alpha-slavs :3

>Why are the others allowed to exist?
Because Russia created them at some point in history.
> What did they ever do to legitimize their existence?
Nothing. It's a simple divide-and-conquer move by Russia.
> Do they even have a history?
user, every place on Earth has a history.

he's just the same old leaf bozgor who post regularly on every romanian related post.

Yugoslavia should never have died

You mean Greece, back then Macedonia was a tiny area of Greece but due to revisionism or pure idiocy you don't realise that

Not the previous posted but he is right
>liquidate romania
>2015+1 saxon transylvania is born again

>Also there is something so satisfying in seeing Germany getting cucked and split like that, it makes me happy and warm on the inside.

Literary briton mentality in one sentence.

fugg off muderfugger