Zach Galifianakis BTFO out Hillary, stumps for Trump

I cant believe this is from funny or die.
funnyordie.com/videos/b2fc974d1d/between-two-ferns-with-zach-galifianakis-hillary-clinton?_cc=__d___&_ccid=563cd9f9-8549-42d7-9680-be945385d253

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xrkPe-9rM1Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh fuck off. If anything she looked great here and showed how much of a badass she really is. She didnt take any of his shit and made him scared. He got BTFO'd. Drumpf cant win.

Nah, Zach made her his bitch and embarrassed her. They played a Trump ad for fuck's sake.
How did they not realize this would happen?

Yeah i was being sarcastic m8, but this looks terrible for her, i wonder if they even went over the script at all? They cant possibly like the outcome of this skit

witnessed

quints

and it's discussing a hillary clinton promo video

hoo doggy

CHECKED

CHECKED

bless god

lol Clinton shared this video on her FB page. I know its supposed to be a joke but it doesnt make her look good. The Trump ad in the middle shows the night and day difference in enthusiasm and energy between the two candidates. Again, i know its satire, but i still think its going to have the opposite effect that they wanted.

Kek is pleased

What does Kek mean tho? Checked.

i don't think it's Hillary Clinton
wasn't that Teresa Barnwell?

WITNESSED

wew lad

praise him

PRAISE KEK

What a cheeky bastard I love him

The fact she ok'd this shows shes desperate as fuck. She basically got roasted. Even Obama talked more policy and came off way more likable.

Holy shit she looks like such an old lady in that image

it is pro trump, but it is framed as anti trump.

which is funny

youtu.be/xrkPe-9rM1Q

>but this looks terrible for her
nice quints, but you don't understand how any of this works - politics, I mean.

Give it a week and you'll find that host dead from a suicide of 50 bullets to the back of the head and a suicide note explaining this.

Kek has spoken!

I wasn't much for calling people shills but you are either a fool or being paid for your comments.

Praise KEK

>Secret Service, associating her with being President.
>Civil War, priming people to attack Trump.
>Trump is racist, did you know he's a racist?

But they still wind up talking about Trump for more of the video than they do her. The whole point of these is that Zach insults the guest, and they insult him. By directing most of the insults at Trump, they make him the star again, and make it seem like those insults aren't quite as valid, since that's the joke behind the show. So congrats on fucking this up, Clinton, like everything else you've tried.

For most normies and moms, this is hilarious. You guys are out of touch.

Son of a God

sad to break this to you, but Galifianakis is a Clinton supporter

Truth. Witnessed.

of course he is, he's jewish

It was only funny because of how stiff and awkward she was during the whole thing

Judging by the comment section, everyone but CTR seems to agree that it made her look fucking cringeworthy

>would you lead the civil war
>no that would be a bit too extreme
>oh right.. because you said you'd take away guns

holy FUCK

zach confirmed for falling off a balcony after shooting himself in the back of the head

>not to take away from you may be the first women president
> this will be first time for many young people to have a white president

>what the best way for people to get a hold of you , email?

Oh My KEK

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

the skit is racist

It's a train wreck, but who will watch it ?

Never heard of this Greek faggot.

checked

Witnessed!!!!!!!!

if i get the same number in a row at least twice kek is real

>what's the best way to reach you? Email?
>sarcastic smile

If she thinks that commiting a felony is such a passé joke then she's gonna have hell to pay when people start following her example

hey shill for hill, your candidate is kill

>tfw kek cucks you

Thank you for correcting the record

That was pretty good

Are these interviews staged?

You got 99 and 88. You weren't specific enough and Kek still answered.

Nice get m8

Check'd PRAISE kek

The problem she messed up with this skit is that she is not much different here than in the real world.

Have you literally never watched this before? The whole gimmick of his show is "making the guest uncomfortable". That's the joke. Comparatively, this episode was incredibly boring.

oh sh*t

>load it up
>shitty tackle comedy
>skip randomly because I don't want to sit through all the introductions

>lets talk about Trump
>oh lets
>when you see how well it works for him, do you ever think to your "maybe I should try being more racist"?

>close video
Yeah, na.

Watch the Obama one. It's a night and day difference. Obongo puts in some decent bantz and is engaging. Here, Hillary basically just gets roasted. It's not a good look at all.
youtube.com/watch?v=UnW3xkHxIEQ

my bro says all the ex-bernie supporters on his facebook are posting this and saying shit like

>"wow she's actually a human with a sense of humor; I'm starting to warm up to her now"

give it a shot, watch the whole thing.
they play a fucking trump ad attacking hillary for taking money from corp and lobbyists.

thats bernout catnip.

bernout dont give a fuck about that shit

they care more about not supporting a wayciss

see my other post

Holy fucking shit

Kek has blessed you child

as a young person myself, this really showed me how in touch and cool hillary is!

she "gets it", am I right fellow kids!?

I guess it wasn't as bad as I thought.

I can't tell if she was genuinely upset or not when he made all those jokes at her. If she knew it was all coming and just wanted to play along, she acted well because she seemed pissed.

that get tho

Why would she share this on her Facebook?
It's making a fool out of her. It's as if she actually WANTS to lose.

Lurk more faggot.
Kek is the opposite of Lol from World of Warcraft.

WTF who let this happen? This could have worked and been funny early on like almost a year ago but now its crunch time for her.

She's hip and cool. She's got her finger on the pulse of her own neck because she is the cool culture.

I quite enjoyed that honestly.

I did make a few notes on how she could have improved, and what i think were inputs from her/her team that made it not as good as it could have been.

>Dont tell me what to say

Stronk womyn bullshit. Def her writers forcing that shit through. Did not make it funnier.. It actually made it unfunny.

>Double standard pants suit
Instead of just rolling with her wardrobe and making fun of herself, she had to bring up a "double standard" again making it unfunny.

Its just like Ann Coulter at the newest comedy central roast. She rewrote the shit she was given and ruined most of it. Women need to realize that they're (mostly) fucking unfunny and terrible story tellers.

>>Double standard pants suit

Why did she do this and then not explain how its a double standard? Did she not know they dont ask men what they will wear cause they know we have to wear a suit?

Also who the fuck wears anything but a red or blue power tie in American politics.

>>"wow she's actually a human with a sense of humor; I'm starting to warm up to her now"

Shills and bots attempting to persuade people into seeing that.

Checked, holy kek, she is rekt.

No, the dumbfucks in charge of her campaign think this helps her w millenials.
Getting ripped by a fat Greek beta cuck!
The line about Ivanka calling Chelsea about being crushed on by 'her' father. Wow!

It might be edited and she went on even longer and unfunnier explaining the pants suit double standard..

Its like the Obama thing where he plugged his .gov health bullshit. The boring plug was the joke.. Here the Pantsuit is the joke, and its ruined entirely by "muh double standard".

I dont even fucking get the fucking point. Hillary can show up in whatever the fuck she feels like (to a degree), but if Trump (or anyone) shows up in anything but an expensive suit, it will be the main focus after the debate. So really, its a double standard in heavy favor of her.

Bretty sure he was referencing Trump's boner for Ivanka there bud.

>rump's boner for Ivanka there bud.

Its was Bill you fucking bonehead!

Literally no one should be ashamed of having a boner for Ivanka, not even her father. She's a goddess.

Secret service protects all presidential nominees you silly goose

Go watch Obama's. They look cool and young with Zach intentionally being ridiculous.

witnessed!