>This is the face of modern nationalist conservatism
Cred Forums will defend this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DNagXCKp_qc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>1 post by this ID
SAGE

no, there's two posts

Cred Forums hates Milo though. We understand he's an attention whoring controlled opposition coal burning faggot. Reddit likes him, not us.

GTFO SHILL

I don't think hes controlled opposition, I think hes an opportunist just like Gavin. They want to take a right but still relatively safe position to establish themselves as mainstream media icons. Each of them absolutely is playing a character, establishing a certain persona.
They're literally only in it for the money.

The MSM refer to milo as a racist who attacked Leslie Jones, not even kidding.

McInnes is also controlled opposition. He makes conservative Christians look like a bunch of retards.

Its 2016 girls are guys get over it

Wait, did milo dress up in drag?

I wish Gavin did college talks, he's a funny guy, and he's not a fucking fag

Third Reich LARPers please go back to Stormfront

Thanks

yes, for his speech on why we should fat shame

>if you don't like "hip and cool" alt-right pseudo-celebrities you're a third reich larper
get off it

youtu.be/DNagXCKp_qc

he is a jew also.

Get with the times prude, it's the current year.

Damn Ann Coulter really let herself go.

he's degenerate, but a useful one. He puts normies on the path to redpill so I have no problem with him.

I don't believe he really practices, I think it's part of his act

Remember when Milo tried to scam those people on reddit, and msm completely ignored it? He's in with the kikes, and he is controlled opposition. He's created the alt-lite, and made himself out to look like a pop star for us. He is a jew shill who is taking advantage of the political climate.
Him bragging about his wealth is very anti-alt-right, and saying we aren't fascists is very misleading.

well yeah, jew = atheist ; atheist = jew

they both openly attack Jesus Christ, Western Society, and both are circumcised, Atheists are just bad jews.

IF YOU ARE TRULY WORHSIPERS OF KEK YOU WILL RENOUNCE THIS BLASPHEMOUS HERETIC... RIGHT NOW.

He openly said so in a podcast that he wanted to do drag because Out mag is planning on doing a profile.
He's planning to do drag as Nancy Reagan. I assumed he would have done Thatcher

>he didn't notice the dubs in OP

(((They))) beat you by showing themselves on tv as the sole representative of "the movement". The true starters of the so called movement, are only confined to their keyboards. The sad new reality.

this

>Cred Forums is one person

I was praying for trips of 7 but my faith is not strong enough.

Also checked.

Kek approves of Milo, my dubs have proven it more than once

Yup. Shit was glamorous. As he always say, right now we have a duty to offend.

Milo is Catholic though. If you want to attack him on his identity, do it on his disgusting faggotry and coalburning.

I don't know what's worse. That or the rappin rabbi on before him

It's mainly because you said they're "controlled opposition"

Dislike Milo all you want, I'm not the biggest fan of him, but if you're saying him and Gavin are "controlled opposition" then you're a fucking moron who believes in Illuminati conspiracy shit and you should probably just neck yourself famalam

>you said
I didnt say that
check the IDs m8

Milo is a homosexual Jew who says edgy things for shekels while getting his shit pushed in by niggers.

But yes, let's believe the kike who says one thing, and does another, that's worked out in the past.

Personally I wouldn't care if he did a better job with it.

On CNBC

I just said she looks like one of my hot boyfriends, because she does.

he went a bit far with this one. also, checked

He did it to promote OUT magazine's profile on him where he did drag as someone named Ivana Wall.

Get the fuck of this board. Ahmed.