Is there a better quote to describe Donald Trump deplorable supporters?

Is there a better quote to describe Donald Trump deplorable supporters?

He is dropping red pills. Even if he loses, he will have shifted the political spectrum to the right

Praise Donald

Mencken is extreme right-wing by any modern standard

I just reported you to Merkel, sorry m8

That won't matter if millions of guaranteed democrat voters are imported and naturalized

Here's your candidate

Looks like you've been reading the DNC-sponsored fake news over there in the Fatherland. I usually give Germans more credit in their intelligence, so I hope you go back and do some Wikileaks research and read the book Clinton Cash.

>Donald
>Right/Republican

Apparently you don't know trumps history do you? Burger I am of disappoint.

Maybe you can explain us a bit about the context of that quote...of course you can't.

We have learned a thing or two about demagogues the hard way and most of us know when they see on.

>Your stupid and your leaders a liar

Oh wow, so insightful. Especially with all those big words.

I am pretty sure Trump knows that a lot of claims he makes are bullshit. Except maybe for the claims he makes about himself. Of course they are bullshit too but he actually believes it.

Let me tell you what I know. I know that only an idiot writes blank checks to people who he doesn't even know, because he is so gullible to trust that they will only "take what they need", and won't take advantage... OPEN BORDERS IS LIKE A BLANK CHECK. No limits? Regardless of costs? Regardless of consequences? We are asked to trust that refugees won't run us over, or take advantage...
We are asked to believe that there are unlimited resources to be shared. I know both to be untrue, and I know better than to write blank checks... Men believing in the DOCTRINE OF OPEN BORDERS are the IDIOTS.

No, you don't. You've shown that you're a dumb brainwashed cuck.

Fuck off Merkel, Mohammed is waiting for you to suck on his wiener.

>when the right wing panders to voters they're populists and demagogues
>when the left does the exact same it's democracy in action

It must really hurt liberals to have to confront the fact that Trump is smarter and more knowledgeable than them and everyone they know.

Poor guy, you neo-nazis really are a persecuted minority that just wants equality and justice for every human, no matter whether black, white, brown or whatever.

Did you mean to reply to a different post?

>Trump is smarter and more knowledgeable than them and everyone they know

Trolling here?

Here, have some Trump knowledge.

S
Q
U
A
RARE
A E
R
E