PSA: CTR HAS CHANGED ITS STRATEGY

CTR's new goal is to make us seem as racist as possible in order to create a new KKK boogeyman for the black community

Notice the recent uptick in race-related threads and the conspicuous lack of anti-Trump shills? They've given up on demoralizing us and are now attempting to radicalize us to drive away the moderates. They've put the word out that we're a white nationalist movement which naturally will attract more of this fringe into our ranks.

You and I know that the alt-right is absolutely not a white supremacist movement though it is sympathetic to the reality that white people are the scapegoat for everything bad that has happened to minorities.

Race is something stupid people focus on. We are all Americans.

Remember that black Americans have been fucked over by democrats and welfare for decades; they are victims too. We must remain united to counter the globalist threat; they want division. They want the race war.

Don't give it to them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PO6Zk5qkYcA
youtube.com/watch?v=QFOGCKWHf1o&feature=youtu.be&t=24
youtube.com/watch?v=KtEkRpGpHE8&feature=youtu.be&t=367
youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I fucking hate those niggers called Democrats. Hang em all from a tree.

>alt-right
we're not the alt right

Niggers don't care about Cred Forums or even know what it is.

What exactly are they wrong about? And google hate threads arent anything new

>Race is something stupid people focus on. We are all Americans.
Oh, I see. You are actually a CTR shill thinking this was clever

Its google

It's the label that this movement has been given like it or not.

Why should even fucking care?

I'm sorry we don't give a shit, but thank's for the heads up. Moar vids goyms!
>HYLL SEIEREN
youtube.com/watch?v=PO6Zk5qkYcA

Don't be retarded.

The race war is part of their plan. Without the riots right now Trump would be doing better.

They have effectively labeled Trump as an instigator of racial tension. The worse things get the more normies will move away from supporting Trump.

Hillary will soon pour gasoline on race relations for political gain.

No the label this moment has been given is White Supremacist you stuipid fuck.

We aren't, you fucking google

youtube.com/watch?v=QFOGCKWHf1o&feature=youtu.be&t=24

>The Noble Wolf, he did think about him self, he cared not only of his full heart about the german people, but he was also an vegetarian and loved animals.
>You see in all pictures, that he is a dog person, they all love him
>They just sense the aura of the great noble wolf that walked on our home.

>Without the riots right now Trump would be doing better.

That's what the shitty polls are about? thanks CTR!

ugh kb. sofa shit.
He didn't think about him self and his riches, he only cared about the German people.
He is the truth!

youtube.com/watch?v=KtEkRpGpHE8&feature=youtu.be&t=367

>CTR is going to make a racist den of hate look like a racist den of hate.

So basically they threw up their hands in defeat and are just going to milk the clock until november?

Look I agree that the rise of Nazism was a counter-offensive to the elite banking class and that white people have a lot to be proud of.

Remember that it was the elite that ret-conned this Germans were trying to kill all non-whites narrative.

They're the ones who use race to divide us. Don't fall for it.

>they want to pretend the other side is racist

That's been the strategy since the 1960's

Look how happy everyone is on these images.
These are not false hollysmiles, they from heart.

youtube.com/watch?v=3l0tr7QzQAM

>CTR's new goal is to make us seem as racist as possible
So you're saying they're taking a hands-off approach?

>literally pissing into an ocean of piss

laugh out loud

>CTR's new goal is to make us seem as racist as possible

Not sure why they would do that, tbhfam. Cred Forums is a board of peace

Lol go fuck yourself cuck. Niggers are subhuman.

He's right, you know. They've carefully concocted an image of Trump as a racist. They've normalized attacking supporters and targeting voters for harassment.

Trump is doing his part keeping his nose clean. We can avoid getting baited by racist CTR propaganda until the election is over

>We can avoid getting baited by racist CTR propaganda until the election is over
and that is.....?

Well ignoring you is a start

BlackLivesMatter hadn't been rioting lately; the uptick is discussing them is thanks to them trying to burn down Charlotte.

It's a distraction to how Obama has dedicated his last remaining presidency to getting Hillary elected, and Obama is baiting and "accidentally" bombing Russian/Syrian Army now to try to provoke World War 3 before the US election is through. That's what his bosses want, and what Hillary's bosses want. Even if Trump wins, in that case, he'd be stuck with Obongo's war.

niggers

>attempting to radicalized us

woah woah woah

do you even know where the fuck you are?

we are a board of peace. the vast majority us of do nothing.

Stay fucking mad OP also stop posting on your phone thanks

P.S. you have to go back

>tfw you have been blocked by OP

How much god damn money are they going to waste in the War On Nazi Frogs?

>one post by this ID.

Who could be behind this post?

bump

Alright I would say we must create black Asian and spic/Hispanic nazi pepes. Or some BLM nazi pepes that would confuse the media. We're multicultural after all

You do understand that we want white countries to stay white. Thats literally the only thing we want

As satisfying as it may be to you to laugh/rage at all the googles, understand that they've been fucked over by the same globalist elite.

Yes, black people have a lower IQ on average, but black people in the US would be so much better if the policies of our government hadn't turned the majority of them into dependent children.

Division is their goal; don't fall for it.

At least this shill is really trying. I can respect thst.

I know it's easy to forget because it's so crazy.
But this is about the future leader of the most powerful nation in human history.
They willbspend all the money and the print more.
All over dank maymays

JUST GOOGLE MY SHIT UP, OP

>sympathetic to the reality that white people are the scapegoat for everything bad that has happened to minorities.
The key to getting normies sympathetic right here. This is not white supremacy and your opinions on the matter are not even relevant, Truth and reality is on our side more then ever.

Go to r/The_Donald with this fucking shit, nigger.

Black user here. Cred Forums is a board of peace that welcomes people of all races. Nigger is a state of mind that rightfully should not be tolerated.

Change for the sake of change is mutation.

as long as niggers keep waiting for white people to fix their problems they'll just stay niggers

no matter how hard they chimp out or how many excuses people make for them

>oo I care about our public image
Go suck off some Google's in your Ivey league office professor

GOOGLES AND SKYPES

BAD TYPES

Also this

They don't care if it makes sense even. Their audience is not us, or even independents.

They are stoking the fires of a race war. The people rioting could care less bout what Pepe actually represents. All they hear is that there is a group of white people that hates them and is unanimously pro-trump.

why can't people get this in their heads. stop labeling us as the (((alt-right))).

A perfect time for the Google meme.

> Without the riots right now Trump would be doing better.

that is not true tho

GAS THE KIKES, GAS THE KIKES, GAS THE KIKES!

>implying Cred Forums wasn't always racist as fuck
hownew.ru

They're right so what's the problem OP?

It's too late. Labels are effective to the brainwashed. We either turn the label into something positive or are forever associated with its negatives.

Don't you understand how effective their propaganda is yet?

It's like dealing with SJWs. The second you say "I'm not alt-right" you lose because you admit that there is something unsavory about the label.

>We are all Americans.

Fuck off nigger.

Clever plan they have there. I have a question.

How the fuck could anyone make us look more racist? We are literally influencing a Presidential election with our racist jokes.

Is there really another, even higher level of racism that Cred Forums could strive for?

not here, on other sites dipshit

This.
>Soros is behind it. It is their distraction technique from what's really going on. This isn't about black vs. other races, Repub vs. Dems, it's the elites vs. the 99%.

Can you please fuck off and never come back to Cred Forums?

From an insider's perspective, quite a few of the grassroots BLM activists are scared right now because every time they take action they're faced with more and more militarized police. And it isn't just black people that participate, there are "allies" as well. If you ask me, the military industrial complex is looking for an excuse to cause civil war, or an excuse for the police force to use their toys.

No one is being paid to shill for Hillary. It's a Republican-funded lie and a pathetic attempt to smear her campaign.

This.

Pretty much

At least some of you have common sense.

Lol. Nice try shill.

yes
also increase in flat-earther tier shill breads to slide and confuse
beware

Samefag

>4 posts by this ID
If only your weren't a rusemaster and this was real.

nice bait pretend shill

>We failed at demoralizing
>Let's trick them into PR cucking
Not gonna work you retards, on a normal day we make Stormfront look moderate. I mean those faggots can't even say Nigger.

Fuck off Trump shill

>CTR troll gets caught failing at trolling
>Accuse person of being Trump supporter

Fuck off CTR . Niggers are subhuman apes and I hope Trump releases biological weapons to get rid of the nigger and spic scourge.

KEK VULT

DUMB FUCKING GOOGLE, GET YOUR BLACK HANDS OUTTA HERE

Get in The Fucking Oven

>CTR's new goal is to make us seem as racist as possible in order to create a new KKK boogeyman for the black community
this sounds like a misdirection.

there have already been a million attempts at labeling Cred Forums as racist among other things and they've all failed.

there is no point in having CTR change its focus to ONLY that.

im betting you're part of CTR OP.

this

Trump supporters are doing it for free like the Cred Forums janitors and mods

niggers don't deserve victim status
They deserve ropes around their necks

Wow really Corrected my Record

I'm sorry but I actually hate niggers and kikes with a passion. Nice attempt at being clever ctr.