Zuckerberg's wife looks like a man

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pd4viQ-Gkds
hn.algolia.com/?query="basic income"&sort=byPopularity&prefix&page=0&dateRange=all&type=story
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Everyone looks like a man next to that child.

But she really looks like man with long hair and a tissue paper filled bra. Look at those arms and hands.

Nice one.

Why don't these billionaires ever invest in local philanthropy? I'm pretty sure that SF has a homeless problem that could use addressing.

Sure, let's cure the diseases by paying for legislation that allows diseased Syrians into our inner cities. Let's cure diseases by putting up internet towers in third world nations. Let's cure diseases by throwing our money at left wing globalist organizations that only care about profit and not about the well being of Americans

youre onto something

She's a chink. What did you expect. A good looking women??

>be billionaire
>be so ugly and autistic you still have to settle for an ugly gook
>she still flirts with your alpha bodyguard right in front of you

>Cure all diseases
>Everyone starves to death

This guy must be taking out his cuck angst on the entire world at this point.

Zuckerberg is one of the most powerful men in the world.
He's also a crazed leftist who involves himself in politics way too fucking much for anyone NOT to question whether or not there is true net neutrality.
Bringing people into America means more ad revenue. We have money here. He doesn't give a fuck about Syrians, or middle class America. He's just fine in his walled off, 400 acre property. BRING THEM ALL IN! FREE FACEBOOK ACCOUNTS FOR EVERYONE!

Chad always wins.

SF has a horrible homeless problem. The place literally smells like piss and there are homeless people in tents all over the place

I fucking hate the way he dresses.

It's like he's doing it on purpose

Asians are very androgynous in general.

It would be an honor to ass fuck this Chink Kike to death livestreamed on social media.

First we have to cure leftism

...cuckerberg virtue signaling like gimme them sheckles

More like Cuckerberg amirite?

>angst
It's probably his fetish.

>mfw it's WhiteRose

Cheaper to keep her!

he looks effeminate af so that's okay

FUNNY MOMENT - Jackson Hole town square

youtube.com/watch?v=Pd4viQ-Gkds

muh fairydreams

from the people who ended hate in one single day.

She looks 20 years older than him.

3 billion?
So basically .05% of what we spent in Middle East in 13 years is going to cure all disease?
.5% of annual military budget?
.75% of our annual debt cures all disease?
Fuck this Jew.

Are you a flat earthers by any chance?

OK, s/he's a man. Great. Now what?

Everyone knows high IQ makes you gay.

that's just what Asians look like

thats a dog

>curing diseases
now that's a fucking meme right there
give me one illness that has been cured

>how to discredit anyone who disagrees with you
>Huffington Post

who do you think fathered her kid?

[citation needed]

typical jewish wife...

>trying to figure out if the hand is palms up or down
The fuck

smallpox.

polio is nearly there.

Thats what happens when you have low t and settle for an Asian girl.

Yeah they look great until about 25 and then its downhill and fast.

oh look another CEO of a major company with a god complex.

That's just what most asians look like when you see them in person and not from some weeb fantasy.

I guess you can call eradicating a disease curing it.

>somewhat homely and not massively attractive, but not terrible to look at either
If still take her for a reasonably priced meal and shag her 2bh lads.

No shit, you never noticed this before?

Zuckeberg is an autist supreme. Even with all his money that is the best he can do.

>autist supreme
kek

And without makeup I guess

No one ever considers the necessity of disease.

She looks like a girl in Zukkabags league.

ideally human beings would be the ones in control of their own selection
if you can get rid of any disease then population control should be more targeted

>asian women

You can see his veins in his right forearm, that doesn't happen with woman.

Because they hate the local goyim and would not get worldwide adulation they crave for helping local causes.

Really they are huge narcissists and self-publicists.

Why dont stars adopt local orphans?

I never understood yellow fever. Majority of Asians look like yellow niggers. Short, wide nose, squinty eyes, square-flat bodies. But hey you do what you can get.

>Eugenics, selective breeding, natality control
But Hitler did that and therefore its bad!!!!!11!!1

Oh shit! I see it!

Holy shit she looks exactly like the Chinese guy from that documentary in Africa. You all know which one I'm talking about. Somebody post a pic

It's a show marriage. The Jews are trying to infiltrate China

Based gaybro

>can we cure all diseases
"no"

and
>why would we want to

Mirin gains

His marriage is just a plot to spread Jewish influence on Asians.

lmao shes got the face of a chain smoking hardened korean detective

>Married Asian
Fucking DUH.

How many times do I need to fucking tell you weebs? The whole "hot asian" thing is a MYTH. The reason they *can* look cute is because they cake their faces in fucking makeup literally every day because they're ugly pan-faced gooks without it. But you know what? Anyone could look good with that much fucking work.

And when you marry them, guess what happens? They don't give a fuck about putting on makeup anymore and instead just show their troglodyte faces.

Fucking cringe every time I hear someone say "Asian women don't age at all, but then they turn old all at once! It's crazy, huh!"

Fucking idiots, that's because they get too old and decide not to wear makeup anymore at some point. They're ALL old, manly, and ugly as fuck looking without the MASK.

Open your eyes.

>Can we cure all diseases in our children's lifetime?

This is the elites' code for uploading their brains into computers while simultaneously exterminating the masses.

This looks lke a banksy art. really makes me think

Literally none of this is true any more so than it is with western women.
T H I C C

aah shibal

More like long haired Jackie Chan

Bro ;_; can I come there? I'll poo in loo I swear.

>it's all so tiresome

A shame these newfriends dont know about chouzuki maryou. The thickest asian beauty

Yes, yes, but you're British.

Those sandals are definitely part of his uniform at this point. No self-respecting man out of college would wear them.

But muh yellow fever, muh waifu!

Bit harsh m8

Rich people get sick. It's expensive to find new cures. So by setting up a charity, a/ a rich person can get tax relief on donations to cure illnesses. B/ poor people donate too. C/ you get lots of lovely publicity, so people overlook, when you pull naughtys.

moar plz

>TONIGHT ON, WHEN YELLOW FEVER GOES WRONG

>MEET MARK ZUCKERBERG, A SELF MADE OVERNIGHT BILLIONAIRE
*audience fawns
>NOW MEET HIS WIFE
*audience boos
>AND HERE'S YOUR HOST, ELLIOT RODGERRR!!!!!
*rampant cheering
>Alright Mark, I've gotta ask. Have you seen your wife?!?
*audience shrieks in laughter
>Zuckerberg smiling. Yes I have seen my wife, she's a very nice woman, an-
>I'm going to cut you off there Marky, said Elliot. Look at this picture
*entire wall behind the set is illuminated with a photograph of his wife's face contorted into what vaguely resembles a human smile
>Look again at this Mark, and tell me honestly. Do you think your wife is attractive?
>Mark chuckles. no, hehe I guess not.
>I thought so, anyways Mark I've got a surprise for you on the show today. But first. Everybody give a huge round of applause for Mark's wife!!
*audience boos, drinks are thrown at her
>Alright, alright settle down everyone, and remember. The best behaved audience member gets a ride in my BMW after the show.
>Ok Priscilla, how did you meet Mark
>現在氣細軟種族戰爭
>Oh, ok then. Do you think Mark is attractive, and I don't mean compared to me because lets face it, nobody's as good looking as I
*cheering, women throw their bras at the stage
>馬克不是一個人。他是一個同性戀
*audbile confusion from the audience
>Alright enough of that. get her off the stage
*security guards drag her kicking and screaming off the stage. video comes on screen of her being thrown into a dumpster outside
>Hey, what are you doing to my wife?!? Priscilla, I'm coming
>Not so fast Mark.
*Elliot pulls out a colt single action army revolver
>You haven't seen your prize yet.

Does that stupid oven dodger realize just how stupid he looks wearing the SAME FUCKING THING EVERY GODDAMN DAY OF HIS NATURAL FUCKING EXISTENCE!!!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHGH!!

he's trying to be this generation's steve jobs

I like to call that picture 'Plato's Cave'.

The elites won't get uploaded, look at him, walking smiling amidst his crop of terminal cyber-potatoes.

With admin rights and even a moderate level of physical activity you'll remain fully capable of suppressing any uprising from your digital world addicts. All you need is a program environment so enthralling and entertaining that people abandon real life to live in a painted prison.

The greatest thing is birth rates naturally plummet on their own and you inherit the remains while barely needed to raise a fist in violence. You even get to feel morally superior over the 'weak addicts' you created and supplied, you actions were a mercy after all, they choose to self-destruct, you just made them comfortable as they passed.

Have you guys tried VR?
It's pretty great

I hope autism is on their list of diseases to cure.

Not sure if you're trying to argue against the other comments here but I hope you know that example you're posting is very very rare body type among them. Most look like Mrs.Berg.

They do, but usually in an autistic BEEP BOOP ALL HUMAN UNITS ARE EQUIVALENT way that ignores politically incorrect facts, e.g. that some people stay poor because they are dumb and make poor financial decisions. One of the most popular ideas is "basic income", whereby everyone gets paid enough to live comfortably even if they do absolutely nothing. I guess in their sperg brains this ushers in a Star Trek utopia where everyone is free to create art and study things that interest them all day long. Of course what would actually happen is a nigger economy of freeloading and criminal "second jobs", and we have proof of that from the welfare state systems of certain European countries in the past, which were sufficiently generous and easy to milk indefinitely that they approximated basic income. Despite this, the meme refuses to die :

hn.algolia.com/?query="basic income"&sort=byPopularity&prefix&page=0&dateRange=all&type=story

MOAR PLS MOAR

Pajeet is right we need to discover a vaccine to cure autism.

Fuuuuuuuuugly to the point that it's scarry.
I thought I am an avarage 5/10,
but these people give me hope for moar

has a person ever dressed on accident?

just look for chouzuki maryou you fucking swizz army knife swiss cheese swiss chocolate fuck

But you don't

The guy's an omega male who got lucky with a shitty website. No surprise he married an ugly female.

thats clearly an asian bloke, lol.

chunky asians ruin the whole asian thing

Good lord, what a cuck, with his child-sized soda.

It's so bizarre, he is a billionaire yet he marries some ugly toad looking thing.

fpbp

>Chan Zuckerberg Initiative
>putting your surname after your wife's when it's your money being donated
faggot.

zuck seems pretty fit but his ultra beta face means he'll always be a passive, weak, afraid child in any serious confrontation.

reminds me of when one of the manson family described being afraid of charlie despite being like a good 5 inches taller than him and well built, and when asked why he was like "well, charlie was wiry and... intense".

noice

Which one's Zuckerberg?

His stated reason is that dressing identically every day (like a slob) frees up decision-making time to think about more important things like shekels. So it's a way of status signalling how far above petty human concerns he is, what with his towering intellect and all. Meanwhile in reality, his fb fortune is mostly due to a combination of him stealing the code and lucky timing, e.g. he was able to piggy-back off the work MySpace had done on network scaling to massive sizes.

He's still trying to suck up to China even though they have made it clear that they want nothing to do with him.

She's a doctor who went to Harvard and they started dating before he became rich so it makes sense. Better than some supermodel who will take half your shit in a few years time

why does he always look extremely nervous? what is he hiding? i've never seen someone so devoid of the ability to chill

he also looks like james holmes, did they switch places?

Facegook

He should've settled with a jewess desu

he's following the Steve Jobs model and trying to build a similar cult of personality. Jobs wore a turtleneck every day. This is just zuck's spin on that.

It's neutral, unoffensive (to most), and is part of his personal branding.

The elephant in the room is why did he marry such a mediocre looking woman. She's a doctor and shit and is probably pretty smart but holy hell she's plain. I bet the dude has zero game with women.

She's not a gold digger. That seems to be good enough for him.

>promises to cure everything ever within 10 years
>meanwhile, Cancer has been getting money put into it for the last 40 years and hasn't cured shit

yes goy keep making charitable donations to ((doctors)) who are gonna cure everything that ails you. in fact they already have a small sample bottle with a MAGIC TONIC that'll treat your ills for just a low, low price of 5 gold nuggets COUNTEM 5 gold nuggets not an ingot not a bar a mere NUGGET!

i hate that my work uses jewbook or else i'd delete my account. plus i can stay in contact with friends across the world. fuck.

Thats exactly what I thought when I saw this photo yesterday.

He's keeping it real!

>your wife is more buffed than you

I wonder if they made her convert to Judaism. Not that it even fucking matters but I think under jewish family law his kids aren't going to be officially jewish unless the mother is a jew. I'm no expert on this so I could just be talking out my ass.

The whole thing is a prime example of Silicon Valley holier than thou elitism. There's no fucking way they are going to cure what they are after. The whole thing is just pie in the sky virtue signalling and probably a job for his wife.

Basic income would be fine IF the nerds in charge of automation also created some kind of targeted pathogen that can be controlled and instantly kill whoever they choose.

Then, if you're on basic income without a job, they instantly kill you and your offspring. This is the only way it will work. Otherwise you are literally just subsidizing breeding programs for the worst possible humans like some kind of reverse evolution.

tl;dr it's shit and won't happen because people won't accept population control where it is actually needed

I just realized this doesn't make it very clear that I meant "if you have kids and no job". You should be killed instantly IF you're on basic income and you have a kid while you have no job. And the kid too.

XDDDDDDDDD Perfect!

"Cancer" is an umbrella term for the countless different ways the life cycle of some particular population of cells can fuck up, it's not one unified disease so it doesn't really make sense to talk about it being cured. Some particular types of cancer now have very effective treatments available if detected early enough.

Man I'm so glad I don't use jewbook anymore.

This Jew, shacked up with some chinese billionares daughter. Probs part of the deal he signed, so they can both run an operation where facebook supplies a whole new market in africa with internet/capitalism. So that they can advertise the apple products and new nikes every nigger will want once they're hooked up to it. This Jew becomes the gatekeeper to online content in africa and buisnesmen make a killing selling their products made in china. You can bet ur ass he'll be giving every congo nigger a look at what a white women looks like. I'm glad the jewish satelite blew up on that space x rocket. Puts their plan back another few years.

that is literally wojack admiring pepe

"and uhh.. my wifes asian. wait, no stop what are you doing"-zucc

underrated

Can have any woman on earth.

Marries Chinaman to gain access to chinese shekels

How progressive