Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?

Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjBXSYBnVOI
liveleak.com/view?i=cd0_1296909173
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

nah lifes shit m8

Massively. I got pretty lucky, though.

Only growing more cynical with time

Absolutely

This. On my way to an early grave. two years ago I got my second DUI after blowing a .49. Life is easier now that I don't drink but dealing with current events and realizing how shitty the condition of our country is sober is not easy. Back in school now working part time, I have a wonderful gf, two dogs and two cats. Play vidya, and workout. Now if Trump wins this Nov it will mark the beginning of a new golden age.

Yes, oddly enough. Mostly has to do with having found a decent job 4 years ago and staying with it until now.

No, I'll probably kill myself by the end of the year.

Yes in spite of king bongo

Is there a video anywhere of her episode? I want to see it.

yes
walking down the street yesterday 4 girls tried to talk to me and get down with it

Let's see what happens in November

youtube.com/watch?v=rjBXSYBnVOI

The past 4 years have only taught me that the more you gain the more you have to lose.

Yep, and 8 years ago too. In part because I saved a ton of money by staying on my parents healthcare plan. Unironic thanks Obama

Yeah got a new job. Feels good man.

>got married
>graduated college
>traveled all over fuck all
>not poor

It is probably very normal to be more comfy at 25 than 21 though

Supposedly someone has a tape but they don't plan to release it. There's probably more than one person that has a recording but at the moment the video doesn't exist publicly on the internet.

yep

I have seen the video, a copy was floating around back in the days of video cassette trading/pirating. I think I may even still have my copy. It had degraded quality from having been copied so many times but it went down like you would expect. She said that thing, pulled the gun out and shot herself in the side of the head in one quick motion and slumped forward onto the newsdesk. The other broadcaster had a look of horror on his face. There wasn't any big blood splatter or anything, it sort of looked fake until she started slumping forward and then you can just tell that she's dead. They cut to commercial really fast.

The Bud Dwyer video is much more grotesque.

Mostly. 4 years ago was when I started browsing Cred Forums. I got a job and I have everything I want. I have my car, I have my Darwin cycle, and I've been saving all of my money. I've even been loan sharking lately. I hit a lot of bumps on the way but I learned from my mistakes. I've earned experience in everything I do. I'm a better driver and a more mature person. Though I'm not 100% content with my job, it taught me a lot about life and gave me any skills. It brought me out of that Internet autistim shell. I just wish I listened more to people older than me because now I experience the frustration they had when telling me advice and watching me make the mistake. The funny part is I'm still doing the same thing.

Three years ago? Definitely, I just started the job I'm doing now and was pretty shit at it, now I'm a fair amount better. Four years ago? Absolutely not, I was just starting my senior year of college, which was 100%, without a doubt the best part of my life so far, and I doubt it will ever be better than that.

Yes. Was cheated on by my whore of a girlfriend. Majorly depressed could t get out of bed. Was kicked out of the university. Back in school, dating a traditional girl that loves me like crazy, trying to lose weight and feeling better. Everything is not perfect but everyday is struggle but I make it work.

I certainly have more money now

> and then he said i got married in my early 20's

Yes, I'm about to graduate from uni in a quality discipline.

I got a job that my hatred towards is only surpassed by my hatred towards jews, niggers, sandniggers, riceniggers, gypsyniggers and curryniggers.

So I'd say it's a little better at least considering they're more actively trying to kill each other now

Yes.

good on you for giving up the booze and getting in shape.
you're an inspiration, that shit's not easy.
I'll be thinking about you as I go through the day, bro.

Incredibly so. Found a great job with free benefits and incentives.

I just got a job after 3 years so if my anxiety doesnt consume me i will be soon.

Better off 4 years ago when I didn't have to save nog lives in the ER.
I wishI majored in film or something where I didn't have to deal with dindus on a daily basis.

Not at all. I'll become an hero within the next 10 years.

yes, i am god. now

>2012
>Unemployed/Stayed in room all day smoking weed and on Cred Forums 24-7
>never had a girlfriend
>Went to the gym but only once or twice a week, a little chubby, ate like shit
>Listened to rap alot

>2016
>Have a career job at a highschool/Smoke weed maybe once a week on the weekends/spend a couple hours a day on Cred Forums and redpilled now
>Heavily into politics
>Have had 2 girlfriends (both didn't work out)
>Go to the gym 4-5 times a week hour-two hours each time/eat healthy/fit and noticeably muscular
>No more nigger rap, listen to only metal and classical now
>Recently bought a pistol, love shooting

Feel fucking great now.

Picked related is pistol I bought.

I blew a pretty large inheritance on drinking and taking drugs because I was totally directionless and had a bunch of mental problems like agoraphobia and psychosis that were only perpetuated by my drug taking.
Had a particularly awful psychotic episode and decided to go clean and get help and ended up going to university and getting a degree in psychotherapy and do a job I love.
I'm doing ok now but I'm still really pissed that I'm now in a bunch of debt and that I blew a bunch of money I could have used to invest in property and make money while studying at university.
Guess it could be worse.

I'm working a better job with better pay but I'm not living on my own any more and rent is unattainable in my old preferred neighborhood now.
So sorta but not really.

how much did you spend to get it to function?

*pic

It was originally 900 but got it on sale for 800.

Have had no issues with it and I've put about 2500 rounds through it so far.

I know what I should do in order to get wealthy.

But I lack the initiative still.

I am doing better in some areas but my country and world are not. Terror, racism, poorfags, degeneracy, antilogic movement, riots, shows, and rampant self hate in my country are making it a lot worse.

How did you grt over agoraphobia? I have it now.

Stay strong, they want you to feel miserable and defeated. Don't give in.

Jesus fuck she looks 40-50

Women really can't handle isolation can they?

What the FUCK went wrong?

I guess? I dunno, I lost a really good job due to downsizing, but it was pretty soulless, was previously bluepilled as white male trying to pay for my privilege, until obama accidentally opened my eyes, they don't give a single fuck about white men, they don't give a fuck about anyone that isn't a tool to forward their agenda, I was homeless for awhile, until I got back on my feet going back to being a janitor, slept in my car until 4 months ago, now I operate a small cleaning business cleaning gyms and retail spaces, I only have 3 clients, but I make around 120 a day, and its all cash, I don't work for anybody, and I make my own hours.... I mean I still make less then I used to 4 years ago, but its cool. I am more free now that my eyes are truly open to (((their))) tricks.

> Are you better off than you were 4 years ago?

Fuck yeah.

I'm retired, so my net worth depends on the stock market. Over the past 4 years, the S&P 500 has gone up 50%, which is fucking awesome. On a good day, I can make $10,000 in increased market value. I only need about $40,000 a year to live on.

Add that to my salary (about $100K/year until I retired in 2015), and stock option profits from my company's buyout in 2014, and this is by far the best financial time of my life.

Professional help and a lot of patience. There was a year when I couldn't go out without having auditory hallucinations and literally seeing eyes floating around me, staring at me.
It sucked that it took so long but I'm 100% better now.

Yeah in spite of Obamas failures through my own hard work. Trumps policies will help me speed up my success

Yes, but the Obama years were objectively shit.

Gay nigger president hopefully dies of AIDS.

Any advice? Just wait it out? I'm feeling it get better a bit. Started happening in March. Haven't left a 1 mile radius since then. I stopped driving as well. I get this thing called derealization where everything doesn't seem real. It's scary as fuck.

How did you get therapy while being agoraphobic?

Job wise, Yes.

But my dad was alive four years ago...

Believe it or not yes.

Im married, having my first child and started my own company which pays the bills.

Im happy.

4 years ago I was nearly dead.

I gave up drugs, alcohol and chasing women... it made all the difference.

I mean Ill drink a beer or 2 from time to time and I still chew tobacco (i need to quit) but it could he worse.

The depersonalisation was the worst part for me. I used to feel like my limbs had disappeared so I would have to touch my hands and feet all the time to get rid of that feeling. Also whenever I'd lay in bed and try and sleep I'd close my eyes and feel as though as I was floating and I was sure if I opened my eyes my nose would be right against my ceiling. Also just the whole feeling of not being in your own body and watching yourself was fucked up.
I ended up getting therapy after I felt marginally better. It was less 24/7 fear and more sporadic panic attacks a couple of times a week. The therapist I had also had experience with my family because my mum had been sectioned a number of times under his care so he was really understanding.
But honestly, I'd just say hang in there because it does go away and it will get better. I'm obviously not the person I was before it all happened but at least I know longer have random bouts were I have an impending sense of doom, and I don't hear cars talking to me in the street.
Hang in there breh, we're all gonna make it

no

me yes i thought you meant the usa.

>Bud Dwyer
liveleak.com/view?i=cd0_1296909173

Thanks. Hope it gets better soon because it's literally ruining my life.

No lol

I guess I should explain what redpilled me, basically what I learned as a homeless 27 yr old white male is that there are no resources, I am an orphan so no real family to help when I fell down, everywhere I turned I basically got told to fuck off. so I just pulled myself up by my bootstraps. its not impossible, its just that the process of it almost always forces you to be redpilled.

I'm WAY better, i just have this crippling need of killing myself everyday that i didn't have back then my man

I guess. I've paid off my $40000 of student loans after 3 years in the work force so that's good

Good for you.

Pretty much, yeah. I now have a degree.
And I started smoking weed which improved my life quite a bit. Made me break through the rigid though patterns I had (I'm an autist), making me feel less autistic and more empathetic.

actually I guess I am

24 years old

never had a job

never had a girlfriend

got kicked out after one semester left of college due to low grades

no future in sight, only 1 friend from high school i talk to, nobody to buy drugs off since i moved to FL

just a parasite on society waiting for the exit

so more or less the same as 4 years ago, only difference was i was in university 4 years ago but that doesn't really matter anymore

Within 24 hours, I lost my virginity, got a payrise, and saw Britbongistan vote to leave the EU

Noon June 23rd - Noon June 24th were the best 24 hours of my life.

Since then life has been pretty good

>I lost my virginity
>ID: XXX

Post vid

Yes. I am 180lbs lighter, and make more money than I used to.

Still live with my mom though. But its cool, her house is literally worth 1.8 million, and I get it when she dies(fuck yah being born in the bay area before the dot com explosion).

yes, richer and more content...except for less pussy (married now)

No.

>4 years ago
>unemployed
>no girlfriend
>never went to gym
>spent all my time on the pc

Today it's the opposite on all points, feels bretty gud.

Used to think suicide was only way it would end. After near death and prison bid I'm living the most positive days of my life. Money in the bank, excellent credit, and no drugs/alcohol.