Bullfighting

What are Cred Forums's thoughts on bullfighting? I personally find it to be a gorgeous form of art but I'm curious to hear Cred Forums's opinions.

youtube.com/watch?v=d5wPemx3I9w This video shows something called the "forcados" which only exists in portuguese bullfighting. The video is called "The true friend", it shows a man who gets seriously injured by the bull and when he falls to the floor, the other forcados place themselves over his body to protect him from the bull and end up getting wounded too. The goal is to restrain the bull with your bare hands, with the help of only a handful of men, also unarmed. You can’t use any body protection. Forcados are often seriously injured or even killed at times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KCs7XUYujJE
youtube.com/watch?v=aDLd1rRqcUk
youtube.com/watch?v=PNDFC8qalaA
youtube.com/watch?v=XpEVr2UiCyE
youtube.com/watch?v=-zCwBjCQqpY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>watching an animal repeatedly get stabbed for an hour
The only time I like bullfighting is when the Bulls occasionally win and gore the Matadors. It is a barbaric sport that has no place in this world

It's awesome. Only faggot liberals seem to dislike it.

todays men dont fight the bulls, they prep them.

t.anti-human cuck

I dont like the fighting but the prepping of the animal is something else

>What are Cred Forums's thoughts on bullfighting? I personally find it to be a gorgeous form of art but I'm curious to hear Cred Forums's opinions.

when they stop teaching bloodsport in university is the death of the empire

said everyone who wasn't a cuck ever

> bullfighting
wow it's so redpilled

> cockfighting
FUCKING SPICS

> dogfighting
FUCKING NIGGERS

all bloodsports belong to the white man, the savage imitators always ruin everything

Kek

cruel sports, yet i still enjoy watching it

I'm guessing you don't eat meat? Because what the animals go through in the meat industry is much worse than this and even the bull's meat is sold afterwards... Also it's not about the animal's suffering, it's about the tradition, the bravery of the men who face the bull, the beautiful aesthetic of the movements they make etc... It is a form of art and saying "watching an animal repeatedly get stabbed for an hour" is pretty misleading since there is so much more to it than that. I understand that some people are more sensitive to seeing this stuff but it's annoying when they describe it in such a dishonest way.

Dogs: man's best friend.
Chickens: tasty source of food.
Bulls: ????

Not politics, get the fuck off the board.

read--

I don't like to see animals killed pointlessly, and I wouldn't pay to watch it. But I don't also don't like vegan faggots who worship animals and want to outlaw ancient traditions in foreign countries.

This a 800 year old Portuguese tradition.

I don't think there's anything wrong with a man getting into an arena and testing his mettle against a beast. However, I learned that they don't dance around for awhile and then slay it in one swoop, they keep sticking spears in it for the whole time leading up to the kill, so it looks like a pincushion. To me that's animal cruelty, they don't just kill it, they make it suffer up till then. If they instead just danced around, tired the thing out, and then delivered one swift killing blow (even if it doesn't have to be with a sword) then I wouldn't mind it so much, and think it quite interesting and an honorable test of skill and showmanship.

However, I think it's still plenty more acceptable than what they do to cows in the meat industry. For western liberal cunts who eat meat, and bullfighting isn't part of their culture, to decry bullfighting, is hypocritical to me when they're fine with millions of the same animal living a short miserable life in a pen to be butchered in disgusting conditions and served up to eat. Not a vegetarian myself either, just saying.

>

Who gives a shit it's tradition.

>spears
>(they dont) slay it in one swoop

Go learn a bit more about it. Your concepts are wrong.

not only that -- they use the hide for leather. They use the feet. They use every part of that bull. The bull suffers a LOT in the ring, but significantly less than it would suffer if it were eaten by predators in the wild.

Bullfighting is an interesting thing. It's celebrated for its magnificence. The bull is celebrated and its rage, power, danger, speed, and unpredictability is integral to the sport. It sucks that the bull has to suffer and die (especially a "talented" bull) but that's the game. If you don't like that, watch a Rodeo instead -- it has the same underlying concept of man vs beast.

>didn't watch the vid
Incredible part of Iberian culture.

>cruelty
Life is cruel, the men respect the bull.

With spears or not, do they bleed the animal up till the killing blow? That's really all that concerns me.

not to mention that the bulls used in bullfighting are treated in the best way possible and live free and with as much food as they need etc for 5 to 6 years which is when they are ready to be in a bullfight. It's true that they then suffer a bit for half an hour but it's not even half as bad as some of the shit that goes on in the meat industry

Yes they bleed the animal.

Both in Portugal and Spain.

Then to me that is animal cruelty. I wish it wasn't the case, but it also doesn't bother me enough to decry the sport, given all the other factors at play.

Again, I think it's a much better fate and way to treat the animal than the meat industry.

A REALLY talented bull will NOT be killed.

That situation is PREDICTED in bullfigting rules.

I don't realy like it, can't find the point to it. If you like it though, good for you, I won't intervene to it.

They want to piss it off. They want to bull to understand that it's in a fight for its life. They want the bull to try and kill the matador. Giving it a shot of adrenaline before the match might have some of the same effects, and may end up being an alternative before the whole sport is forced to be shut down, but there's a chance it wouldn't have the same effect.

I don't care. Although all the butt hurt from lefties makes me smile. It's a dying thing, no need to prohibit or ban it. Just give it a couple of years.

Also, forcados have balls of steel.

Also forgot to mention that the forcados represent the working class while the "cavaleiros" or knights represent more aristocratic and noble classes

Do they need to injure it to do that? Can they not use like a cattle prod and deliver shocks to piss it off, or keep fucking with it and hitting it without causing actual injury?

>no spanish in the thread

>they all busy making their antifa haircuts and not shaving

SHADILAY

>It's a dying thing

Is it? When I saw it in France the arena was always packed even though cucks were protesting outside. Nowadays you even have women who are good at bullfighting.

This.

I rejoice a bit when stupid humans or guilty fucks get what they deserve, but animals are literally innocent, they don't have a conscience, they don't know right or wrong, they are only where we humans put them.
And then whenever Cred Forums just goes
>muh white people are the only ones that respect animals
Fuck off

Basically, it's glorified gore and death and retards are cheering this one.

I hope it gets banned during my lifetime.

i wish mexico would have adopted bullfighting. lots of them dress like old spaniards and make spanish food already. just wanna see them fuck up

>gorgeous form of art
>midget spics taunting a cow

This isnt a fucking PC clean tradition.

This is hundreds of years old! Aficcion doesnt give a fuck about that. About shocks. About no blood.

>Bullfighting in Portugal traces its roots to ancient times, when Celts fought bulls in pagan festivals.

It's most definitely NOT a dying thing. It's highly popular here in Portugal. Of course your average joe on the street here probably won't care for it but it has always had a pretty huge following, especially amongst more upper class people. It's mostly hipsters and tumblr fags who actually strongly oppose it though cause most people simply don't care.

>t. non country with no traditions

You wanna buy some bulls to prep?

disgusting degenerate animal torture

nigger tier

The difference between a cattle prod and one of those "spears" into its back are negligible. It's all pain. The bull will bleed a little bit with the spear, but to the bull it's the same as one of us taking one punch to the arm in a boxing match. The loss of blood is just blood -- it doesn't change the "suffering" of the animal any more than a blood donation causes human suffering.

The animal is going to suffer in a classic bullfight, so you're not crazy for disliking it. They do try to make the animal as comfortable and happy as possible for all but those few minutes in the ring.

There are other types of bullfighting, more akin to rodeos -- where there are simple feats of strength or speed matching men vs. bull, but they may end up adopting the "rodeo" title for those some day.

You are wrong.
Your mother is a cow.
A bull is a 600 kg killing machine which becomes more dangerous second by second.
They learn fast.
They are breed to be ferocious when wounded.
They bleed so become painless and go berserkr.

You wouldn't have the balls needed to be 5 meters from one of them and survive.

youtube.com/watch?v=KCs7XUYujJE

degenerate primitive shit for subhumans

>t. progressive german

I'm one of the most desensitized people you can find, but bull fighting is just stupid. I would test the shit out of an animal for science, but inflicting pain on others purely for joy is idiotic homage to our lowest instincts. I would rather see gladiator fights, where both contestants are willing to die than this. The animal is obviously weaker, the man trained for years to kill it. There is no glory in such a kill as there is hardly any struggle. And the fact that a bull that actually miraculously won is then murdered is the most pathetic thing ever. You pit an animal against impossible odds and kill it when it wins. There is no honor there. Damn predators spared humans who defeated them. This is how bad Spaniards are. B class movie monsters have more honor than them.

>The animal is obviously weaker

You are retarded.

>Equaling raw strength to deadlines.
How many bulls are killed vs bullfighters? Idiot.

>What are Cred Forums's thoughts on bullfighting? I

It's traditional, it's almost 100% an exclusively male thing, requires having bigger balls than the bull and it's on constant well-funded attack under (((animalists))) here.

I personally never cared about it, but the fact that progs, cucks and separatists hate it with passion it's starting to make me appreciate it more.

nothing wrong with a man fighting a bull. the problem is the state in which these fighting bulls are. Usually they are drugged and abused prior to the fight. So a weakened tiered bull vs matador? matadors are pussies and they dress like gays.

Eating animals is also "inflicting pain on other purely for joy" cause you could easily survive and be healthy without meat so anyone who eats animals simply does it for the taste which they prefer. Also it is true that the men are trained but it is also true that they are still facing a fucking strong and angry wild animal when they enter the arena. Also even if the men were not in danger it would still be beautiful and I would still watch it cause the aesthetics are absolutely gorgeous. It's like a theater play in a way. It tells a story and is very complex

>waste of time and money
>only practiced by borderline retarded rednecks who own land
>"""""""""culture""""""""
It's dumb as fuck.Only good thing about it is keeping lib faggots busy.

why are you so keen to be validated by strangers on the internet?

its a shit 'sport' and you aren't going to be able to change anyone's mind

I saw a couple of bullfights in Portugal and both times the bull did not care and refused to co-operate while some idiot stuck spears in it for an hour

>they cut the bulls tendon so it doesn't stop jumping
>they continuously stab it until ti bleeds out
>the bull dies even if the matador gets btfo
Subhuman behavior desu, no surprise it comes from the least white and shittiest area of Europe (Iberia).

Cowards and idiots stuff.

Stop drugging the bull and then we'll talk

Yes!

Ok man. People are stronger than 500kg bulls who have two fucking giant horns in their head.

That's why you just pick a normal person and a normal bull and the person will almost always win the fight.

I see it now, thanks for your enlightened logic.

I think it's disgusting, I also think meat should be rationed.

they are not "drugged" and "abused" the stuff about them fucking with the bull's eyes and stabbing them in the balls before the fight are myths spread by anti bullfighting hipster cucks
>they dress like gays
spoken like a true macho plebian redneck

it's not all one person but as for me I enjoy having the discussion even though they won't agree with me. It also helps me to know how to argue with these people better and improve my arguments

I don't eat meat almost at all and I'm pissed for being grouped with a bunch of moralfags. I would eat only meat if it was healthy, but it's not. Just another weakness people indulge themselves in. But yes if there would be no difference between meat and plants, it's moral to eat plants and failing to do so should be recognized as weakness, even if common or irrelevant.

>Rednecks
They are fucking rich, born to noble families and fuck all the classy portuguese qts. You don't seem to be very informed amigo

>I would eat only meat if it was healthy, but it's not.

You need a red pill on nutrition. Start with this.

I just enjoy triggering retards while defending BEAUTIFULL traditions.

We wouldnt expect you to understand cucks.

Only one of those is man vs animal. So that's like comparing beef, lettuce and peas.

I'll go for beef every fucking time.

Everyone else just sees you as a typical primitive third worlder.

>Based Salazar

Portuguese fascism again when?

>a leaf

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>leaf

kek

It's not that popular. Or at least it isn't where I live (northern Portugal). I know some older people who like it but the newer ones couldn't care less unless they are lefties and just want to protest it.

So edgy.

Great post

Most books give little actual research. As in, research with tables, stated numbers of participants and measured criteria. I base my claims on the "double blind" (not sure how it's called in English) studies with hundreds of participants, blood samples and all that. I'll look into your book but in return try to have a look at nutritionfacts.org or read "How not to die" by Dr Greger

checked and saved.

Still far away. I predict we will get even more leftist when the removal begins.

Our political parties will go crazy with virtue signaling and defense of the massacred minorities in the eastern countries.

That will be the time for it.

MPGA

A great bull could be spared.

It's fucking glorious OP.
People who didn't grow up with it will never understand.

I've only been to bullfights in Mexico but they are top tier badass entertainment. Really love going for the spectacle

There aren't any

>50 years

The Battle of São Mamede took place on 24 June, 1128 near Guimarães and is considered the seminal event for the foundation of the Kingdom of Portugal.

Canada Day is the national day of Canada. A federal statutory holiday, it celebrates the anniversary of the July 1, 1867, enactment of the Constitution Act, 1867 (then called the British North America Act, 1867), which united the three separate colonies of the Province of Canada, Nova Scotia, and New Brunswick into a single Dominion within the British Empire called Canada.
SHADILAY LEAF, SHADILAY

We are poor but at least we aren't fags desu

>noble families
>portuguese qts
Keep telling yourself that, pal.
And stop being cringy. Your thread is shit.

>a mud hut in Nigeria was build 6000 years ago

oh no someone has an opinion that differs from mine! Better call them a cuck.

that's a forcado you dumb faggot... Forcados are supposed to represent the working class.

>Comparing Portuguese history to a mudhut.

what a fucking leaf

Praise Kek.

SHADILAY SHADILAY

>Portugal
>being ever relevant in the last 3 centuries

what is "progressive"?
i'm not a subhuman who likes pathetic, primitive behavior, that's all

You didnt even exist in the last 3 centuries.

BTFO

ahahahahahahahaha

1.5 MILLION, 2015 ALONE

Lord Kek loves bullfighting confirmed

>accomplished more in 3 centuries then Portugal has and ever will
You sure BTFO me :-)

??
i didn't give that order

doesn't make despicable primitive behavior any better either

in this degenerate sissified world it is a good force against the domestication of men.

the matador as atleast a real man, a role model we need.

Just give up, dude.
The bulls in pic related are 2200 years old.
Europa refers to the bull-disguise used by Zeus to rape her.
Uro was the name of the extinct bull who probably fed and gave clothes to those what you call the white man.
There are pictures of rites involving bulls from Greece to France.
This is what culture means.

You have no culture but the dollar and the maple syrup.
Your history is nothing but the history of the countries who colonized your land.

Yours is not better.
But morbid obessity, feminism, submision to jews and cultural enrichment are your bigger accomplisment.
Fuck yeah.

Progressive = willing to use the State to force other people to behave as you want them to behave. It's leftism's form of Authoritarian belief.

Explain.

see pic related

If by accomplishing more you mean being a bunch of fat materialistic fucks with no history then yes... You're just mad cause you can't be part of beautiful Europa.

Not him, but I'd like to say that as a French Canadian, I don't feel jealous of European countries since I realized that I can also take credit for all the accomplishments of France during the renaissance and everything before that. Biological ancestry is what matters, not where you were born.

your point?
they look like potential bullfighting fans btw. ooga ooga

>french canadian
>french
>accomplishments

tip top Kek lad

France has the most glorious history of all the European countries. Nobody else even comes close.

Also a great tradition in bullfighting and a particular brave cattle in Camargue.

youtube.com/watch?v=aDLd1rRqcUk

It's crap but I have nothing against it, as long as they don't use muh public monies.
What I do hate is those leftist cucks crying all over it. Just kill the

YES

Every time I watch one of those fucking faggots in frilly lace get gored, it makes me smile internally, and externally. Justice in a refined form of "DIOS MIO, QUE PASAAAAAAAA?"

>muh 6 gorillion

i have no problem with it, since i am no parasitic marxist leftist lifeform

it's sad if people die whilst fighting bulls, however it's tradition and i think the people on the iberian penninsula should be allowed to live out their traditions

If you have any doubt that bullfighting is a sport for patrician upper class people just look at the people clapping here: youtube.com/watch?v=PNDFC8qalaA

See any niggers or white trash? Only well dressed white portuguese people

There's something very beautiful about a man facing up against a beast like that.

What I don't like is a dozen clowns ganging up on a single bull and sticking him with spears. That's doesn't seem heroic and more like harassing an outnumbered opponent. I'd have more respect for it if it was really just a man and his sword versus a bull.

Also I read some stuff about drugging the bull and fucking with him before the fight. If that's true that's lame as hell. Are there any credible sources about this.

The only reason I hate it is because there is a lot of illegal activity behind what you normally see. Besides, most fighters are stuck up sons of rich kids who look more like rock stars than anything else related to somthing traditional.

Probably what I love most about bullfighting is that is exposes liberals for what they really are: intolerant.

Liberals praise themselves for being culturally tolerant and morally superior but as soon as they disagree with an aspect about a group's particular cultural or tradition it's suddenly FUCK YOUR CULTURE AND TRADITION IT HAS NO PLACE IN THIS WORLD!!!!

I think that bullfighters are basically pussies. If the bull wins they kill it and its mother like cowards, when that bull should be able to live the rest of its life untethered and free.

de onde é que tu és, tomador de pílulas vermelhas?

I agree with you, I think bullfighting is incredible. It's really more of an artform than a sport. Also it makes leftists mad, which in itself is a reason to support it.

>muh animal rights
>muh primitiv behaviour

Get over yourselves guys.
Who the fuck cares about the bull?
Any man with the right estrogen levels finds this tradition beautiful.

Also for the "bull bleeding out whole time comments"
A bull weighs between 400-700 kg. 400-700 kg of muscle and horn. They have to weaken the bull before. Why?
Bull would go way too fast for person to react.
Bulls need to slow down or else they run into the walls and break their necks.

I'd like to see any of you "men" tell a guy like pic related that he isnt a man because he "abuses" animals.
Just listen to yourselves.

It's culture, tradition, and a part of your national identity. Who cares if an animal dies in the process. Stay true to your tradition, Iberibros

There are not a dozen.
There are a lot in portuguese style because it's about to stop the bull push.
I recomend to watch the next link.

Not always.
The bullfighting is a tragedy and the main character is not the bullfighter or the bull but the death.
Anyway there are times when the secondary exceed the expectations when it has a good ending.
And believe me when I say that a pardoned bull is treated like a king.

You can watch it full or skip to 4:30

youtube.com/watch?v=XpEVr2UiCyE

Well we care about the bull.
They are rised like children.
They are trained.
A drugged bull is a disgrace to it's cattle.
They are the economic support of the Iberian Savanah called "dehesa".
Of course the bull is important, only an idiot suppose they are not loved because they die.
That's why it's a tragedy, not a sport.

Based spanish brother. We talk a lot of shit about each other but y'all are still the team i support whenever portugal gets eliminated from a football competition senpai

I don't talk shit about Portugal. I consider you brothers.
Also going on vacation in a few weeks to Oporto.

>muh animals cruelty
When did Cred Forums get filled with vegans? It's Iberian tradition, fucking sissy cunts

Hope you enjoy your time here. I went to santiago de compostela a while ago and its gorgeous

can you explain what happened?why did they stop all of a sudden?

>LOL IF YOU EAT MEAT THEN YOU SHOULD SHUT UP XD
you can still hate animal cruelty for entertainment while not being a vegan millenial

It was ended.
The president and the comitee determined (listening the popular claim) that the bull didn't deserve to be killed.
The bull is cured and used as semental to create a new cattle.
It will die of old age.

For sure, It's not the first time and my girl is from Galicia, so I have translator.

I fought my bull. Now I have full mating rights with my wife. (She still has to suck him off)

and boiling puppies alive is chinese tradition, get over it bigot!

oh I see, was there any specific reason why they determined that? like, did he last a long time or what?

Yes, get over it. It isn't your country or culture, what do you plan to do about it?

You can see it in the bullfighter face.

The bulls shows bravery and strenght after is damaged.
That's why they do it, not to weaken it, but to bring out the quality.
So after all that time the bull keeps fighting but is not fighting rabid, it's fightin "clever".
That's why you can see the slow-motion how low is the bull head, which means it will push full force upwards. Like when it lifts the horse previously.
Stable, strong, noble, clever, resistant...
There are a lot of factors involved, but the main is that the people don't want it to be killed.
And is not a common thing because only the best among the best can be used to procreate.

it's fascinating, but i kinda feel like if the guy gets hurt they shouldn't step in. it should just be him and the animal.

I see, that's pretty based desu, thanks for red pilling me on bullfigthing

that would be fair, but I don't think he'll really have the option of being pardoned like the bull

just more evidence that the portugese are better than the spanish

Like spear hunting, it's based. Men risking their lives against primal threats is spectacle.

youtube.com/watch?v=-zCwBjCQqpY

We can't do it in our country because there's nothing but a couple of Pumas up North and one supposed Essex Lion and a shit tonne of laws prohibiting hunting with primitive tools.

Thank God for Niggerdom, I can always hop on the next banana boat to Biglipistan and join the Unga Bunga tribe on their majestic terrapin clubbing circle and subsequent wog bash round the red dancing devil (aka camp fire).

The training of these poor creatures...
to turn themselves into fighting machines is simply barbaric. Barbaric.

The cucking of these poor svens...
to turn themselves into ATM machiens for refugees is simply halal. Halal.

How's London?

Utter shite.

Most of it voted to leave though along with the rest of England and Wales.

>Being a cuck on Cred Forums
Kek

It just shows, how alienated people are from nature.
In the old times, when people hunted bears, they would hang the skull of the bear to a pine. This way the spirit of the bear could return to the stars and eventually reincarnate.
Moral of the story: respect nature.