Bill Burr destroys racist Trump tards

It's good to see the truely red-pilled restoring order in these hectic times.

youtu.be/UhTj-U9zGZU

wow look what faggot sold out like a little bitch.

lol

Fuck off
Sage

Burr turned into a total cuck once he started dating a nigger.

His only good content was his first special.

I'm not going to watch all 10 fucking minutes of that. Just tell us what he said.

Bill Burr is in the red-pill hall-of-fame.

Trumpsters are just Stormfags with better leadership. They are not nearly as red-pilled as they think.

Based Bill Burr

>hurr durr sports and pussy bra lmao am i rite?
shithead needs to stay out of politics

He's married to a Google. What do you expect him to say?

white people are going to be saying a lot of things worse than nigger after november. better get used to it.

don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out.

I respected the guy, jeez.

he thinks that he's a winner because he put his dick in a living fossil before and after thousands of mandingos did the same. AINT THAT SOME SHIT 3=D~

Sage goes in all fields you absolute mong.

I just listened to the video and he's inherently right about the mentality of Trump supporters.

Gavin said his wife looks like a mail man.
And she does

>He's red pilled cuz he talks about Bilderberg!
Epic. That being said, I do like his stand up.

K

>Hillary sucks but Trump is just as bad
>Trump fags are just triggered hillbillies
>Becoming worse than SJWs

No lies were told.

Sage

That fucking cunt literally married a black man.

wtf I hate Trump now!

Can his red-haired wiener even strike the nigger beast vag?

He married a nigger. What do you expect? He has to fall in line.

how many many niggers been up in there pussy?

somebody redpill me on captchas. does filling them out give money to this abominable website?

Gross

I'm amazed every time I hear a white man speak like this.

No other race on the planet speaks like this about their own race and glorifies others.

I've lived in majority minority areas and they don't hide their hatred for whites, and they always speak well about their own. They always side with their own over others.

People like bill are absolutely sickening. It's almost like they have cultural stockholme syndrome or something.

Bill Burr likes his career that he spent decades building up. The man is willfully ignorant, that is a guranteed road to spiritual damnation.

>watching Bill "I used to be redpilled but some nigress let me fuck her so now I've gona total cuck" Burr

It's brutal.

But seriously, I don't know. He talks shit about almost everyone, including Hilary and her fans. This isn't really a dealbreaker for me. It just means he isn't 100% redpilled, which we already knew.

Regardless of his knowledge of politics, he understands LAYDEES perfectly, and discussed this openly. That alone is enough for me to enjoy his content.

ITT:
>I can't separate my opinions from the artists I enjoy, so fuck Bill
>I don't respect other peoples' opinions because of course I'm right and they're wrong.

Damn, I liked him too.

Bill burr is blinded by only one subject and that is black people he's biased on the subject, black people aren't bad but niggers and black culture are a cancer for the western world

sports-liker bro-dude folksy types are really fucking easily brainwashed and put how something affects their image or makes them look above the facts

another cucked pussy. fuck him and his google wife

This. Only sensible answer. Burr doesnt censor himself on behalf of SJWs. Just because he doesnt hate Googles doesnt mean he is a cuck.

"OMG GUYS, hillary is under a lot of stress, running for president is hard!"

Meanwhile, Trump is EXTREMELY Healthy, and under no stress at all.

So, it looks like Hillary can't handle even the RACE for the whitehouse without becoming deathly ill.

Nice job on being a transparent shill, Bill.

He will get cancer soon

He's just old, dude's almost 50. He's at the age where he's too old to grow out of certain ideas, but not old enough to realize people don't think that way anymore.

He's got the old school, blue collar white guy mentality. He's talked about how working in a warehouse was one of his favorite jobs. People his age with that background will always favor the Democrats, even if they don't really agree on policy that much.

He also is very anti-racist, to a fault. I think very few people, even on Cred Forums, hate blacks on an individual level, but blacks as a community have many problems that other communities do not. Bill can't see that, because he's blinded by a desire to never discriminate against any blacks ever.

Those two things mean he was never going to vote Trump. You can tell he see's some of Trump's appeal, but he was never going to come around to the new ideas being presented, because his starting position was too far away.

I love Burr but he says dumb shit sometimes. He has said anonymity shouldn't be allowed on the net, for example.

nah

God damn she has a mans face ugly as fuck. He could have at least got a pretty black girl

Underrated. /thread