>Trump roud table Dayton OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/t76niYyopJg
>Trump Rally in Toledo OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/AjJUDgN8Kbc
>Trump Black Church TH Cleveland OH 9/21/16
youtu.be/-h610gWKkYQ
>Trump ad: Movement
youtu.be/VZJ868DHrwk

Text TRUMP to 88022 or get the Official "AMERICA FIRST" app for important campaign updates
REGISTER AND VOTE EARLY
vote.usa.gov/
vote.org/early-voting-calendar/
>Volunteer to be a Trump election observer
donaldjtrump.com/lp/volunteer-to-be-a-trump-election-observer
>Trump Playlist
pastebin.com/X9qQJVKJ
EVENT SCHEDULE
donaldjtrump.com/schedule/

EVENTS
>Trump Rally in Kenansville, NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/BH_qLl2CNiM
>Pence Rally in Williamsburg VA 9/20/16
youtu.be/7euA_4CjnbU
>Trump Rally in High Point NC 9/20/16
youtu.be/Fwhfu0j-_Lg
>Pence Rally in Dubuque IA 9/19/16
youtu.be/n6zHs7glQ4U
>Trump Rally in Ft Myers & Pence Q&A Mason City IA FL 9/19/16
youtu.be/ajZ5CfEpPzI
>Trump rally in Colorado Springs CO 9/17/16
youtu.be/H-qsQrSkKm0
>Pence Rally in the Villages FL 9/17/16
youtu.be/fKm-85D1tO4

INTERVIEWS
>Trump on Fox8 Cleveland 9/20/16
bit ly /2d40Rzt
>Trump on Savage Nation 9/19/16
youtu.be/jZWiP_t5P6M
>Trump on Orly 9/19/16
youtu.be/BnLtdAlfuuM
>Trump on F&F 9/19/16
youtu.be/3GTRabASaY8
>Trump on Media Buzz 9/18/16
youtu.be/aP9jlf5mMYE
>Trump on Mornings with Maria 9/16/16
youtu.be/ELPozB7mM_E

INSPIRATION
>Deplorables Unite
youtu.be/lDUwXFvTJfA
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump in 5 minutes or less
youtu.be/13A6LjDZccw
>Trump Triumphant
youtu.be/RCUZ8w4Du2U
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
pastebin.com/XuJpPFni
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/

Other urls found in this thread:

axiomstrategies.com/abc/northampton/
youtube.com/watch?v=bdFq2jBkDxU
hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
suffolk.edu/news/67596.php#.V-QBopMrK9a
twitter.com/TrumpusInLatina
hotair.com/archives/2016/09/22/shareblue-another-media-matters-spin-off-working-elect-hillary/
youtube.com/watch?v=0EyoKB3ZHSc
wsj.com/articles/party-loyalty-cant-make-me-vote-for-clinton-1474498244
youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8
youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ
twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/778970986419019776
youtu.be/M35O9mH7oKY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

google

can Trump win PA ?

axiomstrategies.com/abc/northampton/

Really makes you think.

New bread

Have we figures out who this Al Eppo guy is yet?

fUCK Drumpf!!

AWOOOOOOO

CAN'T

Trump will win

the race riots in NC will secure him the state

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANY MORE

WE'RE WINNING TOO MUCH

Floridawoo checking in.

He works for the mercenary, the mosquito man.

STUMP

JUST

1 more bros

Awoo!

TELL ME ABOUT AL, WHY DOES HE DRAW THE ARTILLERY STRIKES!?

that's not a wolfgirl

HILLARY

The whole world is against us.

It wouldn't be fair otherwise.

Clinton will have a two and a half minute long coughing session during the debates this September 26th, 2016.

Trump will ask her and the moderators if they should hold a break.

This will be televised to 75 million viewers.

He probably has the best bet to win Pennsylvania more than any republican since Bush
Still it'll be hard, Hopefully the nigs and cucks stay home this year

How's Florida looking? I know you have a bunch of spics but they're mostly Cubans who support Trump aren't they?

I can never talk about the optics of my state since it's solidly in the Trumpian empire(Kentucky).

AWOO

Rush is saying it's going to turn the black vote for shill.
I'm getting nervous guys.
The Hillary heath scare the ransom money all that shit is gone in the media.

Colorado will go red

Is it more, or is Trump a racist bigot who hates gays and hates Muslims? Can't we all just live peacefully together?

They didn't actually ask Combetta about being a furfag did they? Anything good happen?

we have to hope in a mass weather storm, like what hit London during Brexit vote

Now I want to see a Trump one.

FL STATE BEST STATE

Bunch of Haitians + Cubans support Trump.

You gotta put the little finger up you know

Whats everyone watching right now? any rallies?

Combetta is tomorrow.

At least one of Virginia or Pennsylvania are possible I think. Plus I'm pretty sure New Hampshire and Colorado have had good polls recently.

Kek is Discordia reborn. Look it up. It used to be the second 'internet religion' after Church of the Sub Genius.

Kekism is the third position.

Aren't the polls showing Trump slightly ahead in NM too?

CLINTON VOTER DATA COMPROMIZED

INSECURE PHONE SERVER FOR HILLARY'S CAMPAIGN HACKED

youtube.com/watch?v=bdFq2jBkDxU

oh sure dumpledins you THINK you'll win with this energy, but, BUT...hillary has appearances planned - TWO! count them TWO WHOLE TIMES normal people can see her in the next month!
hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
what's your game plan now froggers?

>pop rocks
Lmfao

Trump up +1 on a Florida poll. Was previously +4 Clinton:

suffolk.edu/news/67596.php#.V-QBopMrK9a

Hillary is only +16 in California in the latest poll. She should be around double that as a dem.

It's over for her. But only if everyone votes for Trump, we can break records with turnout.

Not to mention the rednecks in North FL

>Rush
>right about anything, ever
shiggy diggy doo faggot

Yes, but it might be close.

I haven't seen any new Trump yard signs this week, but I haven't seen any support for illary.

WI, MI, CO, VA, PA, NH could all flip.

Possibly OR or WA if the bernouts decide to stay home or go third party.

Come Home Ted

Florida is pretty good, I live in south Florida which would be where Clinton would do strongest and she's got very little support down here, and the rest of the state is all Trump.

I know at my school nobody even wants to talk about this election, have also spoken to a few people that support Trump but won't openly admit it, I kind of have to lead them into it.

For all my classically educated brothers, there is now a Twitter account reproducing Trumps tweets in Latin.

twitter.com/TrumpusInLatina

VA / WI / MI / PA / CO / NH are Shillary's firewall

Trump will have a very difficult time winning any of these.

I believe that Colorado and VA are the ones most likely to flip. Trump should campaign a lot in Colorado, and also come out as pro-weed.

When will insideranon post next? Before or after the first debate?

Trump will flip CO and NM like a pancake

the recent polls yes

Looking pretty red I'd say, and this is coming from someone who lives in down in Ft. Lauderdale. Have seen a bunch of Trump bumper stickers, and one or two Shillary stickers.

Cubans vote red because we have the wet foot dry foot policy back when Cuba was communist.

What is this new google memery?
Please, explain.

someone redpill me on the german/ foreign media
why is everyone siding with hillary and is against trump?
are they getting paid? are they just lazy and copy what they see on CNN?
I dont get it

Was anything today? I swear I saw people getting all hyped for Gowdy and Chaffetz last night.

>Shareblue: Another Media Matters spin-off working to elect Hillary Clinton

>hotair.com/archives/2016/09/22/shareblue-another-media-matters-spin-off-working-elect-hillary/

CNN
Establishment
Muh Racis PC culture

take your pick

Do you still have your Fimbulvinter memes?

Yes he can (pic related). If black turnout is anywhere under it was for Obama Hillary loses PA.

GET THE FUCK IN HERE
VOTE, BUMP AND CONTRIBUTE

WE'RE MAKING Cred Forums GREAT AGAIN

Globalists control the media and are afraid of losing power.

What's to stop the moderators from cutting Trump's mic at the debates for being a meanie?

AVE TRVMPVS

Come home, NH

Anything from the Combetta hearing?

They decided to charge Pagliano with contempt of congress for not appearing, over the strenuous objections of the Democucks.

Vote was 19-15 along strict party lines.

Hey I love in south Florida too.

Come home and endorse Trump, Ted. The rat can be redeemed.

Wish he would just put the petty shit behind him and openly show support for the republican nominee.

We've got Rato snacks! They're delegate-flavored!

it's happening here too

Not exactly true. Romney was down 14 points average in California, polling always indicates a closer race than it actually is. He was polling 14 down but he lost by 23.

youtube.com/watch?v=0EyoKB3ZHSc

If you missed it, Hillary is fucking insane

THE MOST DISHONEST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

Niggers are googles now

>wanting the rat back
Betrayal can Never be forgiven

globalists hate losing their puppets

POWERTHRU!

it was today, he didn't show. Issued a subpoena or warrant, can't remember

God I hope that the get is good...

It's so bizarre. Trump didn't even do anything to Kasich other than say he eats way too much, and then the little cocksucker tries to fuck Trump in Ohio by making the state party advertise for Gary "What is Aleppo" Johnson.

Thank god the RNC caught that before the Hungry Hungry Hobbit could do any more damage.

What happened to all those firewalls during the Primaries?

>inbf will you be my ai gf

Here in Singapore they are just lazy fucks, who knows what they really think.

This is what I'm most afraid of. The polls are close, but who knows how accurate those are.

Just endorse him already you rat, Hillary winning would destroy the American politics and country.

Have you noticed the pattern in the last month or so?

:|

No that was for a differen IT guy who didn't show when they subpoenaed him. Combetta is still tomorrow.

Fucking leaves ;_;

Hillary collapses on stage.

His endorsement is a curse. Would lose 20 independents for every rat gained.

Has Ted finally seen the light, lads? I want to believe.

He's acting all tsun tsun now but I think he's gonna endorse him soon

Hitlerdubs.

Hillary fucks it all up. She stumbles on major points, Trump backs her into a corner and the biased moderators can't save save her.
And maybe she sharts

It will probably be wasted by A FUCKING LEAF

I think so.

When I drive around some neighborhoods the sign ratio is around 65% Hillary and 35% Trump, and mind you that's the 35% that's ballsy enough to keep Trump signs up on their lawn. Many many more people who are Trump supporters are silent about it in fear of being scrutinized about it, and yet these are the people who will show up on election day rain or shine just to vote for our boy.

checked

In Los Angeles, SAN Francisco, Chicago, NYC and every major metropolitan area

SHADILAY!

Rats flee the light.

was meant for

Seriously this needs more public exposure - something like #HillaryMeltdown to spread it on twitter. This could really damage her.

>CTR so desperate to stump Trump they're forced to try to appeal to patriotism.

So excited for the debate on Monday.. What can we expect? What channel will it be on? How long will it last?

I think he actually cares about this internet freedom thing and wants to get more Trump support in his effort to stop obongo. He probably still despises Trump.

>Hillary collapses on stage.

around the 35min mark

Checked. Thanks Mongo.

based Fallon

a canadian will ruin it with another worthless post no doubt.

Hillary poops her pantsuit after Trump calls her low energy

hillary sharts herself

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Kasich is a Soros plant

I have.

Since when has he been wrong?

Obama performed better than in the polls because he was an incumbent president.

Hillary doesn't have the same advantage , her fans aren't as enthusiastic + you have shy Trump voters.

why trump doesn't say he will legalize marijuana?

ez 80% black vote

We got another lifelong democrat to come out in support of Trump.

wsj.com/articles/party-loyalty-cant-make-me-vote-for-clinton-1474498244

>TRUMP CANNOT WIN THE NOMINATION
>LOOK AT MY CHEETO FACE

It'll be embracing for Hillary: coughing fits, audible sh/arting, poorly answering questions

You're a dumb faggot you know that.

NO DRUGS
NO ALCOHOL
NO CIGARETTES

Kasich is a little shitsucker

He deserves to be primaried or something once Trump is in power

Has Hillary said she would?

+ Berniebots will be secured .. could lose among the Christbots tho

even pot magazines and seen articles with titles like, if you want marijuana legalized, Vote for Trump.

Dubdubs tell the truth. It's still considered Taboo, and you could get called Racist if you said you support Trump. Same thing in Brexit. Trump numbers are much higher then people think. It wont be a landslide, because it's literally not possible due to the current population, but I expect Trump to stump Hillary at least as bad as Obama got Romney.

Probably because it would turn away a shitload of neocucks and christbots.

Trump should say it's a state's right. Which it is.

lol

Something good will happen.

no but they have the black vote without it

Marijuana's a degenerate poison that causes brain damage.

Nope, I just hate leftist scum.

STOP
I bet Hillary is going to announce it now that shes losing bad

who cares we have Texas anyway

Voting for Trump just to trigger America.

That was glenn you knob gobbller.

Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton are in a bar....

Trump props up the bar

The bar props up Hillary

I thought he said he'd leave it up to the state governments?

He's in the last two years of his term-limited last term. Lame duck anyway.

When the homeless sore throat from Cleveland's senate seat is up in 2018, watch Kasich jump on board the President Trump train faster than he can chow down a hoagie.

o ho hoho you

Pretty sure he said this too. Basically you can vote for legal weed if your state wants it.

Since Reagan*
Oh well, if he doesn't win PA, he'll win VA. We'll get one or the other.

Bullshit, either it needs to be legalized with differing regulations states side or not at all. Look at how fucked up Colorado became.

>Wanting Trump to be WEED LMAO man

>Basically you can vote for legal weed if your state wants it.
>mfw this could flip CO, OR, and WA

So what's this shit about Cruz? Did he realize that Trump baited him into political suicide, and now he wants to be friends?

He is though youtube.com/watch?v=PWIQhDbs1g8

How did the Combetta audition went? Can someone fill me in with a friendly tl;dr?

The one major problem with this is that its still criminalized at the federal level. Meaning DEA can still make arrests, and its perfectly legal for an employer to fire you for failing a drug test

fuck off spammer

Thoughts on latest Ben cartoon?

The entire election could be changed by a freak blizzard hitting Philadelphia.

NH or CO. Fuck those retards in PA.

I would guess both. He knows we get nervous and then usually comes around for a 'victory lap' afterwards. Also he agreed to answer questions that are put into a pastebin, which BasedPastbinAnon is creating and maintaining for that purpose.

It was just procedure today, he didn't show up

He's getting better and better at arte.

Happens tomorrow.

>So what's this shit about Cruz? Did he realize that Trump baited him into political suicide, and now he wants to be friends?

One of Cruz major points is his opposition to Obama transfer of ICANN responsibilities to the UN or other supranational organization (think Zoe Quinn and friends having censor powers over the web).

Trump happens to agree with Cruz on that point and Cruz showed his recognition.

A President Trump will need every single ally including Senator Cruz.

Even if he hasn't said that explicitly, he's a staunch constructionist, so I'd assume he'd be with the 10th Amendment.

Trump is CONSTITUTION LMAO man

>1 shoe

lel

Combetta wasn't today, they were holding a hearing to hold Pagliano in contempt of Congress because he didn't show up. Either he'll flee the country, be dragged in by the US Marshals, or his body will be found with barbell marks on his neck.

Speaking of which, the Chelsea bomber is now in a coma. I wonder if someone poisoned him so he couldn't testify in open court? People have done more for less.

Is that clock dude in the background in the original or the usual Cred Forums edit?

Because if original he is truly fully redpilled by mentioning clock boy like that.

There are a lot of elements of Trump's campaign people have no idea about. If he brings them up during the debates without having to filter it through the (((media))), we win big.

Cruz combating Obama wanting to transfer American internet freedom to an international entity. Trump also jumped on board with protest so they're working together right now against King Nigger.

Combetta wasn't today. But still - Hillary's IT cuck who set up the email server didn't show today(last time he used immunity granted to him by the DOJ to plea the fifth over a hundred times). The hearing voted to hold him in contempt of court which means that his immunity is shattered and he will face chargers - expect another Pagliano hearing where he sings like a bird since he has nothing to loose now.

>clock

I wonder if people will start noticing the Cliton Kill List if Zach Galafanakis commits suicide by two gunshots to the head from fifteen feet away while hogtied, after rolling himself up into a carpet and depositing his body in the White House parking lot?

why do they call them the secret service and not just the service

Isn't the UN already doing this shit in Europe, and having the local cops help them arrest people? Fortunately none of our cops would enforce this shit.

If Trump wins, I'm hunting blacks!

RAYSIS

I like those little details he puts
>merican flag in distress
>hilary still without a shoe
>her hands are trembling

Law and Order Leaf

>never say this
keked

Trumpfags BTFO. How will we ever recover from this?

youtube.com/watch?v=eFQhw3VVToQ

>I would bust that tight pussy so hard and so often that you would leak and limp for a week.

>skittles

>clock

If this what Cred Forums looks like?

>Isn't the UN already doing this shit in Europe, and having the local cops help them arrest people?

No, that's each country own law enforcement doing whatever they decide it is lawful in their countries.

The powers being ceded by US are more about IP allocation and DNS so they could, for instance, take the domain Cred Forums.org away from Hiromoot if he didn't toe the line and remove the "deplorables" from his site.

I still think this is Ben's best comic, since he doesn't label EVERYTHING. Shit speaks for itself. Also I like it when stuff is more open to interpretation.

STILL NO LEAKS

HAHA ASSANGE BAITED YOU KEKS

This nigger's show is cancelled.

>it's a Google

i'll pass

Glad to hear someone is doing something about it. Is Congress gonna have hearings? This shit can't be legal.

Cruz is taking sides with Trump, which means that Hillary is losing.

Anything come of Hillary's IT furry or was it political theater as usual?

(((daily show)))

I think he came around a while ago at the convention when he got booed off stage.

Just a reminder that kek curse made another victim.

Pic related, Mia Farrow talked shit about Trump's kids and then lost one of her own.

Praise him, accept his messenger (Trump) or face the consequences

twitter.com/NBCNightlyNews/status/778970986419019776

Lads, explain why I shouldn't be a little worried about this? I don't want cops to be able to just frisk me and take my gun for no reason.

His head looks like an egg

TOMORROW. IT HAPPENS TOMORROW.

>No, that's each country own law enforcement doing whatever they decide it is lawful in their countries.
Are you sure? I'm pretty sure there was some new "resolution" passed by the EU commission at the start of June, that basically stipulated EU -wide hate speech laws, something about cooperating with Facebook and Twitter as well.

Any recent polls guys?

I pledge myself, my clones, and my army of skeleton delegates to the service of your cause, Dahnald.

Cruz is no ally. He actually works better as controlled opposition, which you saw at the RNC. If Cruz is associated with Trump in any way, he poisons the brand.

It would be better for him to just disappear.

>NBC
Thank you for Correcting the Record

Also

>lads
I'm getting pretty close to filtering this because it appears that CTR are the ones almost exclusively using it.

DING DING DING YOU WIN!!

THE RIGHT ANSWER IS: ALL THE BIG MEDIA COMPANIES HAVE MONEY ON HILLARYS CAMPAIGN AND GET MONEY FROM HILLARY AND THE DNC!!!

The oversight hearing?

Hurd Durf picking out the dumbest people and selectively editing their words

Fuck these Googles

If you own your gun legally, you have nothing to worry about. This is about felons who carry it illegally, intending to commit crimes with it

fucking entitled bitch

Unless you're carrying an illegal gun around they aren't going to take your gun.

It's primarily to stop niggers with hi-points their grandmother bought from shooting people.

we hate america so much we want to improve it ?? sure CTR... that computes...

Combetta is supposed to appear before the committee tomorrow in light of the archives from reddit.

>he thinks literally every event is a "hail mary" on our part
M8 I got news for you, the Assange shit is just entertainment at this point, Trump is gonna win regardless, and nothing he reveals will actually bring Hillary to justice, we all know this.

He has to appoint justices who will specifically overturn Footnote 4 of Carolene Products, Stone, et.al., 1938. The footnote that cancelled the 9th and 10th ever since.

Ramuseen gave trump +5 nationwide
But Ramussen is right wing biased.

Fox did state polls and trump is winning Ohio, North Carolina, and Nevada

Don't look like a creeper with a giant bulge from a firearm visible. It's Constitutional.

>Now, Dahnald, about those delegates...

>Idealist young cop who wants to fix their home
>Have to shoot someone to stay alive
>Traumatized and then ostacized by the people you want to help
No wonder police recruitment is down

>I don't want cops to be able to just frisk me and take my gun for no reason.

Trump explicitly mentioned he defends it for Chicago, in order to reduce the murder spree that that city is living through.

The point is that cops should be able to use discretion to stop people suspected of being illegally concealing weapons in advance of a more thoroughly questioning.

Are you concealed carrying legally? Nothing to worry, cop will frisk, secure your weapon, check your documents, give your weapon back.

Are you a thug from the hood packing heat in a no CCW city (like Chicago)? You better start shooting before the cop get to you because he will be frisking, taking the gun and charging you.

Take solace:

>averaging 1.3 million viewers a night vs. 2.1 million for Stewart’s last year as host.

Burgers, you have to get everyone you know to vote this election. EVERYONE! Even the ones that say they'll vote for H; Remember the shy conservative effect!

Not everyone has the courage to publicly support Trump. There are people who run the risk of losing their their livelihood by supporting Trump publicly. So, you have to get EVERYONE you know to vote!

MAGA

OH YEAH

OH YEAH

VOTING FOR THE GUY WHO WANTS TO MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN IS UNPATRIOTIC

I WISH I COULD VOTE FOR TRUMP A HUNDRED TIMES TO SPITE RETARDS LIKE HIM

>Trump is gonna win regardless

Is that why he was losing, and is losing? I thought you had to be winning the polls to win.

it's in the original on garrison's twitter feed

>DRUMPF win
>getting destroyed in the polls
Hahaha nice meme
Stay delusional drumpftard

>But Ramussen is right wing biased.
But not Trump biased. They were poll shilling against him quite a bit in the primaries.

>Gowdy and Chaffetz force him to explain being a furry
>it gets entered into the Congressional record
I wonder how much weird shit is buried in there from over 200 years of hearings.

Just how bad are Hillary's internal polls right now?

New York observer swigs both ways.

10 rare pepes say he doesn't even show up

because its on the ballot for nearly every state this year dumbfuck.

How would anyone ever vote for this near-death cunt?

>that skittles reference
Ben needs to not liable things more often basic as heck but I get a. Kick from figuring it out myself

Also, NBC "correcting the record".

Pic related

My nigger

You have to win the election to win polls are predictors

awful

her campaign is a mess

CO here, could easily flip this state if all the shills wherent worried about muh weed. Was total libtard little over a year ago, left extremism being the cancer it is pushed me away, we need Milo all over this state to open eyes to the lefts bull shit.

He's winning the state polls and barely behind in the national RCP average which has weeks old polls on it. State polls matter a lot more than national polls. Do try to keep up.

> how does election turnout work

See

If he's interested in his own future safety he'll show, assuming he's still alive. He showed up last time and had to talk, so I'm a bit hopeful.

>intending
currently committing crimes with it

>which was ruled unconstitutional
They are outright lying now.

Disgusting media.

Considering they just held Pagliano in contempt, if HE does it also, it's not gonna be pretty. I think there was a chance he wouldn't show up if they didn't find Pagliano in contempt today. Also what's up with all these fucking wops?

People don't actually like Hillary, they just passive aggressively tick her name because they've been brainwashed into hating Trump.

Trump alleviates that brainwashing by appearing on the national stage next to Cuntnan and they will no longer feel the need to tick her name as if the world is going to explode if he wins.

People will turn out in droves to stop the drumpf

Your pathetic movement cant stop 10 billion skittles

R A R E

What was the outcome of the hearing?

>CO here, could easily flip this state if all the shills wherent worried about muh weed.
He'll probably mention something about weed and the 10th amendment in late October to give Colorado (AND OREGON!) that last push

Part of sorts plan to register 13 million Americans living abroad?

You Trump supporters endorse this shit?

NEW YORK CITY, New York — Members of the Egyptian delegation to the United Nations blasted Hillary Clinton just a day after Egyptian President Abdel Fattah el-Sisi met with both Clinton and Republican Presidential nominee Donald Trump.

They also had high praise for Trump—and while not an official endorsement, it is a positive outcome for Trump’s first and only meeting with Muslim world leaders thus far.

Egyptian officials expressed frustration and outrage over the Obama administration’s support of the Muslim Brotherhood and expressed concern that a Clinton administration would continue to undermine Egyptian efforts to dismantle Brotherhood terrorists attempting to destabilize the democratically elected Egyptian government.

I mean really?
Trump is buddies with the Egyptian sisi?
And openly hates the Muslim Brotherhood?

MB btw, isn't a terror group, but a social progress group.

fucking islamophobic fuck.

Are you fucking kidding me, Donald?

>People will turn out in droves to stop the drumpf
Hahahaha, like they turned out in droves to stop Obama? Oh...wait. Hillary is somehow less charismatic than McCain and Romney combined.

Oc

People turn out in droves for candidates they are excited about. It's why Obama won twice and why Hillary is not.

Whoops, looks like CTR woke up.

What is actually going to happen here? Realistically? Neither of them will ever show up for hearings.

>If Hillary was a president while the third Reich was around
>Open borders, nazis "migrate peacefully" by walking in the front door with everyone else
>America bombs the allies, UK lost to das fatherland
>Blimps regularly fly over, drop bombs and fly into towers but it's all just attributed to "intentionally bad blimp flying"
>Eventually the entire leadership is replaced with german born purebreeds
>Integrate wonderfully, hillary's ties to the KKK allow them to lynch every google
>Skittles become the national sport
>Divorces bill, marries Hitler, redevelops a southern accent

youtu.be/M35O9mH7oKY

Maybe this is a stupid question, but is it illegal to pay for votes?

t. 5wv7eXKH Mohammed

Held in contempt, vote of 19 to 15, iirc.

This is just my opinion, no sources since he hasn't discussed it in detail AFAIK but I think Trump has always been suspicious of marijuana and is waiting for more conclusive research to determine the matter. He actually cares about the fate of the country, he isn't one of these retards who thinks "it's just weed, what's the big deal?" He knows that THC accumulates in the brain cells and exerts a subtle influence at all times, making it a very complex matter compared to other drugs. Weed appears safe when compared to other drugs that are rapidly excreted and thus exhibit instant withdrawal symptoms, but that's the deceptive nature of marijuana; it's only because the body is still saturated with THC that there's no instant withdrawal effects. Who wants to be constantly under the influence of something even while not actively "high". It literally sits in your brain, influencing your thoughts, feelings, inclinations in life, hormones, etc. Most people don't realize this at all. It's a complex issue and Trump is a very smart guy, so I think he probably wishes he could just appeal to the pro-weed voters so easily but in good conscience he just can't do it.

Very.

JEB AND BUSHES BTFO ONCE AGAIN

>Thirteen percent (13%), in fact, say they are less likely to vote for Clinton now versus seven percent (7%) who are more likely to vote for her because of Bush's choice.

>Members of the Egyptian delegation
I honestly thought this would be an expose about Kek.

Disappointed.

It's a major felony.

This.

Not Only is he a RUSSIAN puppet but he is also a EGYPTIAN puppet

People will vote to prevent this cuck from getting into office

America doesn't need foreign plants

yes

If they no show for a summons Chaffetz will hit them with contempt of Congress, at which point they are felons and can spend up to a year in fuck-me-in-the-ass federal prison. That's why the Democrats on the committee were chimping out so hard this morning.

One was just held in CONTEMPT so he's gonna be dragged into the hearing by US Marshals.

>post yfw trump calls her 'Crooked Hillary' in the first debate.

goddamnit why is Trump bringing up the stop and frisk now?! now while at the same time trying to win over the black and white cuck vote?

doesn't he understand all these people and niggers will hear is is racial profiling?!

this is why poll numbers are tanking, even regular Joes think this sounds 'unconstitutional' these retards don't seem to get that the alternative choice would completely undermine the Constitution!

>Hillary has a career of international relations
>should have a dozen major world leaders endorsing her
>she is so hated and her foreign policy so bad that people have one talk with Trump and decide they'll roll with him instead

What if you made a competition? "vote for me to enter a sweepstakes!"

About as illegal as non-violent crimes get. Anything that fucks with the democratic process should be "Extra illegal", like terrorism is.

We can never allow these globalists to take power EVER AGAIN.

Federal crime, go to fed vacation camp, do not pass go or collect 200

Is there any candidate more tsundere than Ted Cruz?

It was a false report as well
Bush denied the rumor and said he wasn't going to vote for clinton

>".... bu bu bu DUM DOLAN DRUMPF"

Stop and frisk beats stop and shoot

>THC accumulates in the brain cells and exerts a subtle influence at all times, making it a very complex matter compared to other drugs. Weed appears safe when compared to other drugs that are rapidly excreted and thus exhibit instant withdrawal symptoms, but that's the deceptive nature of marijuana; it's only because the body is still saturated with THC that there's no instant withdrawal effects. Who wants to be constantly under the influence of something even while not actively "high". It literally sits in your brain, influencing your thoughts, feelings, inclinations in life, hormones, etc.
I have never heard this before and I live in pot central

No, CTR. No manipulating votes for cash.

Muslim Brotherhood are radical Islamists user
radical Islam is NEVER good

Yeah because we know how much the democrats like Bush

how does real diplomacy work??

Part of soros plan to get 13 million Americans living abroad to vote hillary?

>download.jpg
You vastly overestimate sympathy for niggers in light of recent events, CTR. Hillary or the moderator will challenge him on it during the debates, then he can redpill the 80 mil strong live audience on stop and frisk being Constitutional, and how it objectively WORKS to lower violent crime rates.

I live in the Greater Orlando area and have to say that there are a bunch of liberals but that's all the shit places such as Sanford and Pine Hills. Most places that have at least 30% white population are for Trump. Only place I seen with rabid Hillary support for is Miami. Hell, the local high school that's full of googles is swinging pretty hard for trump.

>I have never heard this before and I live in pot central
Well there's your problem.

He's a big city.

>hillary gave 20% of U.S uranium to russia and sold the state department for pocket cash

geez oh man

This is only one person that knows how diplomacy works

That's Hillary not drumpf
Drumpf will just do what his Russian and Egyptian overlord tell him to

i dont think he understands that most overseas "americans" are either military or faggots from states like California and New York, whos votes will be adding to those pools only. The majority of voters that they are trying to register abroad is almost irrelevant because the ones that will vote "D" come from "D" states to begin with.

>Anthony Weiner story got almost zero traction
>husband of the potential White House Chief of Staff wants to fuck minors

CTR slid it HARD on the internet

I've always thought something like this. Weed in terms of physical side effects are negligible, but it seems to turn a lot of people into cucks. It did the exact opposite for me, allowed me to break my public school brainwashing when I started opening my mind to new ideas.

I thought they separated, desu

Because he is not a two faced cuck trying to mislead his voters.

Black people from NYC enjoyed a massive increase in safety through Giuliani thanks to measures like that.

Anyway, Trump can win this election without pandering to minorities. Pic related is the "diversity" map of the US.

Most of them are concentrated in deep red areas (like the Deep South) or deep blue areas (like CA).

Pandering to blacks would only cost him the white law and order vote.

Cred Forums was all over this a couple days ago.

Mass 2 day bans for raiding.

>tfw

If you are for real and not trolling for (You)s, your pathetic impotent rage has been extremely entertaining over the past few days.

If you are trolling, good on ya for imitating a numale cuck so well.

Allegations happened before that

Hillary has burned every bridge she could, she only knows how to "work with" those who have given her millions, that's NOT diplomacy you abject shill cunt

UHHHH

LMAO

THE TRUTH ALWAYS COMES TO LIGHT
PRAISE KEK

lol, I'm just bullshitting around, I suspected as much. Just trying to think about what other gimmick Soros could cook up.

We need a new thread

>gateway drug
>develops a tar on brain cells
>deposits material on brain cells

Thanks for this edition of backward pseudoscience. These are things said when it was first made illegal, they have never been found to be true.

NEW THREAD

Hillary is like the poster girl for socialism and affirmative action. She's utterly terrible at everything, because she doesn't deserve her position, because she didn't earn it by persevering through the crucible of the free market, like Trump did. '

I think this country needs a general ban on career politicians. Like, you have to have an income BESIDES or PREVIOUS to the government salary. Would make for less corruptible politicians.

Daily Mail bringing the bants

NEW THREAD

NEW

And the kang in the WH hates Al-Sisi you stupid fuck.

>Mud Bros
>Lynches gays, Christians, and atheists
>Social progressive
B8

Does anyone know what the stage says? "Wir. . ." That's actually a really cool setup by Adolf's crew.

Where is Kpop Trump

It's not illegal to promise welfare in exchange for votes

>. It literally sits in your brain, influencing your thoughts, feelings, inclinations in life, hormones, etc.
It accumulates in fat cells ,is your brain made of fat?