SHE JUST KEKED

SHE JUST KEKED

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpunch.org/2015/12/30/who-is-the-arch-racist-hillary-or-the-donald/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i haven't killed any googles yet

I think the cops kill googles just fine without Hillary's helpful lectures.

Is she gonna offer us pointers or ?

Always open for a few new tricks

>I'm Gonna Need To Lecture White People On Killing Black People
I'm sure Hillary has some good tips. Which method do you guys think she prefers?

Heh, well done

Based Hillary teaching us how to kill googles

Frank Camp

Skype detected

Lyndon Johnson is smiling down upon her

>hillary gonna teach us how to hunt googles

wtf I hate drumpf now

Dumb cunt is gonna have to lecture Google's on killing Google's first.

I can barely afford rent, let alone a drone you crazy bitch.

but I don't have $250,000

She is the modern day Rudolf Höss. She wants American nigger killing to be more efficient.

Please tell me how to kill less googles, oh god I can't stop doing it

Garrison/Clinton 2016

>black man points gun at black cop
>black cop lights up black man
Fucking white people

this...and I guess this also means getting lectured about the raping

well, I guess I should stop someday

>Donald Trump: I'm gonna need to lecture black people on killing white people

Could you imagine the outrage?

I'm debating tweeting this image

*Google killing

exact quote pls

Explain this spicy meme to me please.

kikes want pol/acks to stop saying "nigger" so they came up with a gay forced meme

autists are trying to use google as a racial slur, but it will never catch on because they have to constantly explain it to others and they all think it's stupid.

>tfw super predators become super prey

something about google redirecting searches of nigger to google

meme psyops

google is working on an AI bot that will detect hatespeech. the bot will be adopted by twitter, facebook, etc. this is an attempt to subvert it

Google making anti "" hate speech "" algorithm.
In honor of moot, people are starting to use word filters. But instead of roody-poo its google now.

The crazy old bitch is desperate for the black vote. The DNC need it so bad she would rather alienate whites to get it. This is a calculated risk in their minds.

Didn't Hitlery kill a black man that knew about her criminality?

FUCK THIS GAY EARTH

Well, by all means, let us know how this story unfolds.

Corporations have taken an invested interest in censorship disguised as philanthropy.

The answer is to name the undesireables after the corporations.

WE WUZ GOOGLEZ IN SHEIIT.

if this crazy old hag gets elected within 2 years it will be open season on googles

They deserve to be weeded out.

So you're using googles on twitter, right?
Just getting Cred Forums to do it won't affect much

do it

I tweeted it and posted it on normieberg

Wasn't the last black dude killed by a black officer

>In honor of moot, people are starting to use word filters
I miss Peanut Butter

Then we should make SJW terms into hate speech.
We should also spam self-hate until the bot delets black on other races hate speech.

That's right!
She sent him on a slow low flying airplane over Bosnia during the war.

Whoa she's gone full moonman. Always knew she was redpilled

Give that man a medal

Only retards post on twitter.

There are, however, enough useful idiots that come here so that I won't need to leave my hug box.

That's not true, nigger.

It's a Cred Forums meme that just started in order to get Google associated with racism.

I would like to hear a lecture on 9mm vs 45acp

SJWs are powerless, and their terms are every bit as adaptable as ours.

Targeting corporations makes more sense as their investments are both literal and figurative in keeping their names.

RIP bro

Add how white on black rape is non existent, then black on white rape is pretty high

I've been spilling my politcal spaghetti on kikebook lately, had to uninstall the app before I go full pol.

It's fucking hilarious if you're drunk, but once you're sober and see all the power level you've revealed, pure regret.

Is there a name for this attitude of 'one white person kills a black so all white people must be murderous'

use .40

lecture over

she gonna give them pointers?

just carry a SBR

Did she actually fucking say that? Is The Daily Wire a parody news site like The Onion or something?

>Who is the arch racist, Hillary or Trump? To answer that, let us ask another question, a simple one. Which is worse: to denigrate some members of a group or religion or race – or to kill them by the millions? And maim more millions and displace even more millions? Which is more “racist”? With that in mind, who is the arch racist, Hillary or The Donald?

counterpunch.org/2015/12/30/who-is-the-arch-racist-hillary-or-the-donald/

When it comes to killing black people, she is second only to Ben Garrison. She has a lot to teach us.

Found the Google.

She's finally reaching out to white people. Gonna teach us how to kill googles properly.

She will probably tell us to aim center mass.

It just makes it sound like racists hate Google and thus make normies hate racists even more because they love Google.

HOL UP

is google used as the racial slur capitalized?

Never killed a Google in my life.

Hillary should just go live with the Googles in Atlanta

It has to be because phones auto cap it so some anons can't help it.

BLM is not even protesting that tho. They are protesting POLICE killings, which is WAY under the rate shown for whites on blacks.

This is why I use Telegram

barbell on the neck

Fuck off smelly Google

Barbells

Is she gonna teach me how to kill googles? I haven't killed any yet.

Nicely sums up the logic of a google, and of course the guilty white masses that have to jump on the (((justice))) bandwagon.

>CNN reports that after Tulsa Police Officer Betty Shelby arrived at the scene of a stopped vehicle, she encountered Terence Crutcher. He allegedly wouldn't answer her questions about the car, and didn't get on his knees when ordered to do so. Instead, Crutcher walked back to his vehicle with his hands up.

>Video footage appears to show Crutcher reaching into his driver's side window, corroborating Officer Shelby's account. When that happened, Shelby shot and killed Crutcher.

I'm glad Shelby will be arrested, in spite of bootlickers like this article's author.

We need to kill the googles or send them back. Picking them to harvest our cotton was a mistake.

I'm glad she killed that fat ass Google.

>By murderer's race

Cheap trick

At one hundred yards.... volley fire....

But most of the homicides are done by googles.

>Cheap trick
How so? Explain to me why a a level per-capita stat is somehow a flawed way of handling data?

L2maths

POO'D IN LOO

DELET

Corporate Flan is Best Fran.

Thanks for that, I forgot about roody-poos

Why doesnt she lecture googles about google on google crimes?

Hmm. Skypes... we using that one, too?

fuck yeah, i had a hunch she was a Cred Forumsak all along

Can guarantee that Hillary is responsible for the deaths of more Googles than the white voting masses.

>how to lose an election

all these shootings have one thing in common...... DEMOCRATS

>baltimore, nyc, oakland, ferg, st. lois, charlotte, ect

underrated post tbqh m8

Didn't think there was any real trick to it.

kek, my google

>Australia wanna be with a missing leaf
bitch shut your mouth

Yes. It has to be as closely associated with the company as possible. Not capitalizing would be wrong.

liberals may virtue signal about the niggers, but very few of them feel real sympathy for these career criminal thugs

>bootlickers

Please open fire on yourself you piece of nigger shit

>australia wannabe
>austria existed before australia was even discovered or named
kek
Agree with the last part though
this google should put a sock in it

Found the retard. Can't into per capita.

hush senpai, the Googles dindu nuffin

She has experience.

Best way to remove Zulu

Grow up you faggot.

I've been revealing my power level quite a bit lately. I just don't give a fuck and neither should you.

Hillary's idol knows quite a bit about killing baby dindus

3k Googles lost vs 150 colonials and people still wonder why Googles are thought of as inferior.

why did my f-a-m turn into senpai?

Forgot image...kek wills it though

racism

lovely quads you got there

That's a big round.

Preparation for the Google filters. It will either continuously fail to detect it being used in place of hate speech, or more amusingly, add "Google" to the filter list.

4 jigaboo

She would know

Bill Clinton is responsible for fucking over blacks in the 90s

One of my black co-workers says he's really considering voting for Trump because Hillary is so full of shit about racism.

awww sheiiit

If I fired that off, would you die?

LE MASKED MAN MAYMAY

IT WILL HURT A LOT xD

REVENGE AGAINST GOOGLE'S BLACKING PSY-OPS

How to make 3 bullets to the back of the head and then shoving the body in a suitcase look like a suicide

Tell me about the Zulu. Why does he hold the shield?

planed parenthood

Democrats started the KKK. They killed plenty of googles.

because they dindu nuffin
also because that was about as 'advanced' as their chimp minds were at the time

>not for 4zulu

You had one job burger

shameless self checked

Hillary needs to shut the fuck up. I haven't hurt a single Google, of course I've seen plenty video footage of savage googles viciously assaulting white people

fuck

Counterpuch has a lot of credibility with lefties. If this is what they're up to, that's a big problem for Clinton's turnout.

>Nigger killing
It's google killing, dumb cunt.

That's sure to go over well with white independent voters.

I guess she would know how to do it properly.

I find it quite amusing because I know she doesn't give 2 shits about black people and is only doing this to appeal to the cucked liberals and blm

do it

Actual google is much more dangerous then the forced meme you niggers are trying to turn it into. Who cares what outside sources think. Some Cred Forumsocks are full fledge coal burning nigger loving cucks. Some think niggers are evil and blacks can be anywhere from terrible to decent people and some think anyone with dark skin needs to be exterminated. The same viewpoint could be said for hating white trash (the white nigger) but liking white people. What part of politically incorrect is being misunderstood on this board of peace?

checked

Because you're a newfag and they filtered that forever ago.

OY VEY LOOK AT ALL THOSE WHITES DRUNK DRIVING, WE NEED TO STOP THIS RIGHT NOW