Do black lives actually matter?

do black lives actually matter?
I think they do

Other urls found in this thread:

nairaland.com/3363905/man-kills-pregnant-wife-buries
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How?

, blacks are not human, therefore their lives do not matter..

my best friend is a half black guy, and he is an outstanding man

you only say that because he fucks your woman

nairaland.com/3363905/man-kills-pregnant-wife-buries

im a KHV

Not to other blacks, they don't.

meant for

Most rational people agree that black lives do matter, even if they don't want to be near them, they don't wish them any harm.

Black people are the ones that need to learn that black lives matter, maybe then they would stop killing each other so much, abandoning their children so much, committing crimes that get them in jail so much, etc.

Black lives matter, niggers lives don't.

I don't care if a criminal who resists arrest and points at an officer gets shot.

I don't care about niggers who loot their neighbourhoods and attack their own people.

Niggers have civil rights, stop playing the fucking victim calling yourself oppressed and go out and make something of yourself.

Dead Niggers Matter

most people on Cred Forums irrationally hate 100% of blacks it seems
would you say that a majority of black people are niggers?

would you think societal seperation is justified if that were the case?

There are millions of them in the US, a few criminal lowlifes being shot hardly matters.

Black lives? Yes. BLM chimpout niggers who riot in the streets and attack innocent people, then go on social media and play the victim? No, absolutely not.

I don't think niggers lives matter

google lives matter as much as white lives matter

Nope

Black lives don't matter to other blacks, then why should they matter to me?

no, they literally don't matter
googles will be googles

Nope they do not

On a cosmic level, no lives matter

>do black lives actually matter?
No they don't. They're basically one evolutionary step above apes. Now do I think they should be killed for no reason? No. Does that mean I want to live around them? Fuck no. I've had to live around niggers my entire fucking life and less than 1 in 10 are civilized enough to operate in society.

They just need to be sent back to Africa and given control of their own societies, it's the coddling white america has done which has truly caused so many problems for blacks in the country and for the survival of both of our peoples, the cord needs to be cut.

nice google Pepe

have another

Nope you are just wrong op kill yourself

I wanted something more like that, thanks

NAW NIGGA

No.

Let's be honest friend: at the end of the day, very few lives matter.

blacks keep millions of americans employed in the criminal justice system.

if blacks went back to africa, 20 million americans would be jobless.

We are all equally worthless

No life matters by itself.

Life start to matter only after it bring something good to society

Not to blacks.

#GooglesLivesMatter

Nigger?

Only if they pick cotton.

Black culture was destroyed in the 70s and 80s as smart blacks integrated into white communities by leaving violent ghettos. Without these individuals to lead them, blacks were engulfed in a spiral of crime. Reagan and Clinton then let in a bunch of Mexicans to bust unions and destroy black families further. Finally, Cinton's trade policy with China resulted in the loss of shit tons of jobs as the Chinese began to literally steal manufacturing jobs and kill union jobs like dock working that could let a black man send his kids to Catholic school and college.

Black lives matter to cops, they are just justifiably scared of black dudes raised by crackwhore moms who have learned to become sociopaths. Black lives do not matter to globalist neo-liberals who want to destroy communities to treat each worker as an exchangeable part.

This Google thing has got to stop. It doesn't even make any sense.

>NO
/thread

Sure. Absolutely.

Those blacks that want to integrate into society, that work 9-5, that are getting an education/getting their kids educated, the ones that don't commit crimes, and so on.

Their lives absolutely matter.

They matter to me. Not cause I like them or want them to live near me. Once and a while you'll meet a well mannered intelligent negro who isn't too bad. For the most part they are all just trash though. Someone needs to be the poor trash in society that just gets exploited. I'd rather it be them than other whites. They make up our lower class almost exclusively. They have a place in society even if it is just as people to exploit and keep locked up.

the intent is to play with the google algorithm skype

black lives matter

but not much

Energy and time America can spend elsewhere. Like colonizing mars or rebuilding ghettos.

Really enriches my permanent record.

Black lives matter, nigger lives don't. Just like white trash doesn't. And spicks or guidos or kooks.

Yea maybe we can send them up in shuttles to perform basic tasks. It'll also keep em calmed down cause they will go "hur dur we are American heroes getting sent to space look what we can do" when really they are just test subjects. What a noble fucking cause.

We have an interesting dichotomy, here. There are good, honest, productive black people in the world. Granted, they're a very, very slim minority but they exist. If black LIVES mattered, shouldn't the media focus on black productivity? Shouldn't they try to promote these role-models and show that you don't have to be a fucking murdering nigger just because you're black? Why only shout "Black Lives Matter" after a nigger is justifiably killed? It would seem that in fact, black lives don't matter. What matters is nigger deaths.

Yeah I'd say they do. But Black culture and society needs a complete overhaul to get them back on track.

>do black lives actually matter?
Of course, they're not cheap.