HOLY SHIT! DM: White Man "begs crowd of blacks for Mercy..."

They almost killed this poor bastard. IF he was a cuck there in "Solidarity" with them don't feel sorry for him. If he was just a guy going about his day, then I do...

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802230/War-zone-Charlotte-White-man-begs-mercy-beaten-reporter-nearly-dragged-fire-rioters-people-told-stay-home-work-police-shooting-black-father.htm

I just..Im not sure what else to add to this, except that you WILL NOT be seeing it on CNN, that I CAN promise you.
Hopefully BB will pick it up:
"War zone in Charlotte: White man begs for mercy as he is beaten while a reporter is nearly dragged into a fire by rioters as people are told to stay home from work after police shooting of black father
Disturbing videos have emerged of protesters brutally attacking bystanders in North Carolina city
Came during the second night of violence that has been prompted by shooting of Keith Lamont Scott
44 people were arrested for a variety of crimes and failure to disperse, and at least 11 were hospitalized
Governor Pat McCrory has declared a state of emergency and has called in the National Guard
An extra 700 law enforcement personnel will be on the street in Charlotte on Thursday night
Major companies with offices in the downtown area told employees not to come into work
An official who watched the footage said Scott made an 'obvious threat' towards officers
But police chief Kerr Putney said video was inconclusive, and does not definitively show him pointing gun
He also said that the video would not be released, although Scott's family will get to watch it
A man, believed to be Scott's brother, was captured on video saying all white people are 'f***ing devils'"

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802230/War-zone-Charlotte-White-man-begs-mercy-beaten-reporter-nearly-dragged-fire-rioters-people-told-stay-home-work-police-shooting-black-father.htm

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=R7yYARGFKbM
youtube.com/watch?v=UMP6bXnXdZM
breitbart.com/send-a-tip/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801796/He-allowed-drive-away-alive-White-motorist-armed-GUN-filmed-driving-slowly-crowd-protesters-Charlotte.html
liveleak.com/view?i=0bd_1474525664
youtube.com/watch?v=IfgWqNCoRwg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Mardi_Gras_riot
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_riots_of_2001
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benton_Harbor_riots
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Toledo_riot
youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM
breitbart.com/video/2016/09/22/shock-video-charlotte-rioters-gang-man-hands-drag-pummel/
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802964/White-female-cop-shot-dead-unarmed-black-man-CHARGED-degree-manslaughter.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801777/Furious-Gigi-Hadid-LASHES-man-tries-pick-leaves-Milan-fashion-show.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trust me, you need to watch the video they have running on the front page of DM... IF we didn't have UK media, we'd never see this shit, since our cabal of jews keeps this stuff from us.

We need to make this go viral, please help. I'm sending to BB, infowars, anyone who can help, please do. We need ALL White Amricn voters to see this.

This could win us election if they see the reality of what's out there.

Bump for wider justice. if ppl see this they will be enraged. Need this to go viral

did people not see this? what the fuck? it's almost as bad as reginald denny, amd the jews are going to slide it. please help me semd to BB amd info wars, please....

Don't you have guns in America. ? Load them

Watching the vids last night there were a number of white people and you could SEE the effort they were making to be all "oh it's cool we're cool I'm with you this is my black friend we're all friends here".

Watched one streamer be sure to offer water to black people and he let some polite black girl borrow his charging device and I never did see him get that back, lol.

We do, but we just have to wait til they get on our turf. Then we'll Castle Doctrine all over them.

I hope they provoke the police enough that they will start shooting.

ACCEPT YOUR DEATH WHITEY!!!

Kek curses you.

Proper attitude.

next time he wont relax

kek will protect the whiteys
>master race

and of course there will be a wave of retards saying that their aggression is in the right because they can't process the despair of being black in America

wouldn't it just be easier to say fuck whites?
trump is white and would fit into one group, you're just making it redunant

We must make people aware of this kind of Google-on-white violence. By the by Colin Flaherty has stories like this on his Youtube channel almost every day.

You are so lazy. Say something else, eh?

found the shitskin. do you know how fucking gross you guys smell?

i love when white boys get gang beat by blacks

justice for trayvon and mike brown, bitch

I DEMAND THE POLICE DO THEIR JOBS AND PUT THESE VIOLENT ANIMALS 6 FEET UNDER.

They shouldn't have made the black kids angry.

Drudge has had it as the header for the entire day so far. It's definitely getting circulation.

THEY ONLY WANT TO BE EQUAL

YOU NEED TO BURN REPORTERS ALIVE AND ASSAULT THE HOMELESS TO BE EQUAL

THANKS FOR THE SOCIAL JUSTICE

Top kek, they were criminals

Fuck niggers

jeez american googles are taking it pretty far

>begging for mercy instead of fighting back

lol C U C K

fuck the scum. there is no end to this in sight. soon they will open fire and then they will think they really have an excuse.

>expecting a single man to be able to fight off 50 googles at once

By the time nigger reach me in Wyo. Race war would be waging. And here not only would our nigs lose, but the entire country's nigger population would not even stand a chance. Stand your ground, castle doctrine are really irrelevant anywhere they are placed desu, mostly no big states like Wyoming, Montana, the Dakota's, and Midwest states like that

>During a press conference on Thursday, he said: 'Transparency is in the eye of the beholder,' he said. 'If you think I say we should display a victim's worst day for consumption, that is not the transparency I'm speaking of.'

Im sure he had a gun right cops :^)
dont show a man at his worst to prove your innocent :))))))))

Notice this shit isn't happening in Tulsa?

>"RACE WAR NOW, KILL THE BLACKS"
>it happens
>beg for mercy

Watching that video on DM makes me wonder if that day will actually come. I doubted it before, but now I say bring it on.

The more of these violent googles that become grease spots, the better. This proves what absolute animals they are. Back to the fucking zoo or get six feet under far as I care.

I hope you're the next grease spot, google. Whether or not you legally deserve it, you definitely deserve it.

They just want to attack the weak!

Let them do it!

Awww, poor little white boi. Lets call the alt-right SJW

look at tis video, half way down page. They ripped the clothes off the poor bastard:

Why are the googs out and rioting this time?

SEND THEM BACK
GOD DAMN IT HOW CAN YOU KEKS NOT SEE THIS AS STILL BEING THE ONLY SOLUTION!
I hate this fucking country. The first world cant burn fast enough. I cant wait for this liberal ride to be over.

it's being censored absolutely verywhere else. we're living in a nightamre right now friendo.

Not at all, I expect him to go out with some dignity but I guess it's too much to ask from white """"men""""

Bump.

Share this. Spread this.

Even with close friends and family. This is a prime example of what is really happening. This is the reality.

It's happening here too.

Do it for me Cred Forums, I want to see BLM chimp out over how spreading this video is racist.

He is getti g the same shit innocent black men face everyday. He should.be grateful for this lesson in white privilege.
No justice no peace

LMAO

The whites are who get beaten up are the ones who relaxed, people like you.

Fuckin googles

> Dying
I would suck every dick and then ride it to stay alive. There is no afterlife so the entire poi t is to stay alive as long as possible

please help me lads-- none of te controlled, zionist media will touch it but infowars, Breitbart and Milo (much as I usually don't like him, he does have uses).

Fucking IMAGINE the races reversed here. This would be a story for 3 months--I'm not kidding-- and the guys would get 25 to life after they got done tacking on all the hate crimes.

I'm going to get an AR this Sat, looking for one now, and a decent pistol. that is NOT ever going to be me, even if I need to waste them and then turn on myself...

>mfw happenings are the only reason why I come to this place

>TFW in based Broken Arrow
All we have are boomers and edgy youth that want to move to New York

>black police officer shoots black man
>blacks riots
nani sore

I hate this, "don't feel sorry for him". How is it his fault he's been blinded and the expectation that helping other people is a good thing, right now this is perfect time to feel for these guys and actually reach out and help pill them, if they don't wake up after this plus the pilling then they were never alive never mind awake.

Fucking hell. We are far past a breaking point. There is no reasoning with these parasites and the left wing media that refuse to criticize them. The only things blacks are good at is making every other race hate them.

Shut your black mouth you worthless google

Know exactly the cuck you're referring to. Saw the white guy got his ass beat and literally prayed for it to be him.

Fucker even said:
>I have to use my whiteness for something, people won't listen to people of color

>'s being censored absolutely verywhere else
please help bombard Breitbart, Infowars...maybe ramzpaul (whatever you think of him, has a big subscription base).

I'm bombarding everyone on twitter I can, please help. IF you've never used twitter, very easy, don't even need a real name or email. Sign up takes less than 2 mins, then find people you want to send to.

Come on lads, this could be us, our fathers, brothers, christ forbid our mothers or girl friends.
IT's gone too far now lads. IF the Jews won't give it the press it deserves, we'll find a way...

>2012+4
>Not standing your ground

>america
>white

Will there be a curfew for tonight?

>Google gets shot
>aigght let's steal some Jordans from the shoe shop from a another Google that will show them.

that woman is jelly as fuck

>relaxed

Recheck my coutnry :^)

>Taiwan talking about masculinity

I got locked out of Twitter for posting about this , no joke. I'm not making it up. They're out in full force - and they are undoubtedly fucking JEWS and they know how important it is that they keep these things under wraps. It's a fucking info WAR to them. They know if they lose, THEY LOSE. They are EVIL.

lol you a dumb bitch. 50 people coming after you they're gonna tear your asshole apart either way at least go down swinging instead of being immortalized as a weak white betamale cuck for all eternity

>history class in the year 2316
>"and here class we see the true nature of the white male establishment exposed in all his cowardice, weakness and insecurity as he begs for mercy from the people he violently oppressed for hundreds of years"

LOL

Once again, the race war is here and whites arent doing anything but becoming victims. Fuck all of you betas.

>Recheck my coutnry :^)
Recheck what? I know you're the dumb cuck who shitposts on Cred Forums.

>google
whats this filtering going on

>tfw my state will get stand your ground laws on jan 1st

>There is no afterlife
Eh. There's more logical evidence for continued existence than there is for absolute non-existence.

Also, you're a cuck with no dignity.

No u shut up. Your days of oppressing us are numbered

>black father

how about black drug dealer?

Wrong guy, but god speed to him if he got you so mad you think everyone is him

It's anti filtering newfag

I get paid to teach white faggots how to throw leg kicks without breaking their fragile wittle bones kek

why is daily mail the only source covering this incident?

Why isn't this on NYT like all the nigger shit?

IT doesn't matter, we need to thin like the Jew. Either narrative is good for us and for Trump. HE was there to "show support for back lives" and had that happen to him.

Or, he was "minding his business" and the nigger just randomly pounded on him like a pack of Chimps.

I have a show near me soon, my .38 not enough, need something with real stopping power. Vow that will NEVER me me on fucking jewtube, no matter how many I have to take with me to make sure.

Wooooooo good thing i jumped out of that boat, have fun with your niggers US.

Oh so white people are the ones shooting blacks? No blacks shoot blacks the most. Enjoy shooting each other.

>image boards are a competition in stupidity
You're winning.

We need some American hero from pol to teach these niggers a lesson. Preferably through the barrel of an AR-15.

DO IT FAGGOT START THE RACE WAR

Fair enough, still that's rich coming from a country mostly known for it's ladyboys

>Why isn't this on NYT like all the nigger shit?
take a guess friend...did you thin this has been a joke all this time?

>Sweden
>Making fun of anyone else for not being white

>Daily Mail
>British conservative tabloid
>called the daily hate by SJW's

>NYT
>American liberal (((respected media)))
>called the Jew York times by Cred Forums

It's because Oklahoma is the only state that always goes RED!!! They are like the quiet neighbors of Texas, but they still are packing, and they know what would happen if these riots broke out there. Dead!!!

>>Daily Mail
>>British conservative tabloid
>>called the daily hate by SJW's

>called the daily fail by Cred Forums

>he doesn't know about the great uncuckening

That guy was white? I could swear he was a Google from the video.

Yeah and chances are they could kick your ass too lol i mean what's really rich is whitebois pretending they have any masculinity left when they come to our countries, ask us to teach them how to protect themselves and then beg for mercy when shit hits the fan. You niggers are embarrassing LOL keep wasting your money though i get paid either way

>lying on a finnish finger puppet forum
>making fun of anyone else for having a lack of dignity

Here's the Video if you want to watch it.

What state, user?

Shut up whitey! You will never live again, soon your life will end. I'll see you die at my feet, eternally I smash your face, facial bones collapse as I crack your skull in half.

What would you like me to do about it? NC has good gun laws I thought? He should have defended himself. I'd like to kill all these googles but I fucking can't.

I don't know if he was a cuck or just walking through, but that could have been us, and don't give me "muh hand to hand to combat skills"a against 8 feral niggers. If you are carrying a true manstopper, you would have had about 1.5 seconds to decide if you should begin shooting.

The if you do kill them it's "he a goo boy, dindu nuffin, gettin his life on track, more money for them programs" and you have 12 years of solitary and then a lethal injection.

Why, I'd always save last round to put through roof of my mouth in that kind of situation.

>muh guns
>muh not cucked
>muh kill all nigs

you fucks get one of these riots every few months now. youre the biggest keks out there.

anything happened already?

trust me let this keep happening you'll see some nigger bloodshed you watch

looks like someone will be getting a CCW permit in the near future. Also funny how they blame white people for everything even though the cop who shot this Scott was black.

Why are you so upset?

This confirms America is a third world shithole

Bump

I need to quit poorfagging and get a couple pistols, man. This shit is too much.

You mean the part where the government tells the Swedish to assimilate to the cultures of immigrants, and that Sweden can never be the place it once was? Sounds like you're all doing a fine job of uncucking yourselves.

Try to touch me and you will get your body riddled with 9mm.

And ill walk away without even a criminal record.

Based missouri

youtube.com/watch?v=UMP6bXnXdZM

Why does anyone go around these niggers?
Why are all charlotte cucks afraid to go wont with their ar15s and stop this shit.
Seems like the right time for a well armed militia.

I've sent Breitbart 11 different emails from 8 sock accounts, someone please help, it only works when we flood the bastards with the same event so they CAN'T ignore us.

This is too far, not only what happened but the MS Zionist media coverup. And agin, imagine races reversed. Those guys would get 25 to LIFE, I'm not kidding.

Breitbart and infowars, if you want me to type up an easy, professional-sounding template for you all to use, I will.

At least we're not connected by a bridge to Malmo, Bjorn

>justice for trayvon and mike brown, bitch
They already got their justice kek.

>not owning a gun around googles.

WTF I hate niggers now

Daily Mail is owned by murdoch, so it's technically Australian.

nigger

> they blame white people for everything
Didn't you hear? they also broke into CVS to steal malt liquor and to try to get into the drugs bc they were looking for the black cop in case he was hiding in there.

Fucking feral animals an the Jews who cover for them are even worse.

>Daily Mail is owned by murdoch
no it's not, privately owned by the family that started it.

Around blacks never relax.

Africa should've never been imported to the new world.

here, PLEASE, it doesn't eed to be eloquent, they have fair usage rights to that video, eso while still on goybook they don't even need to mention DM. PLEASE help...

breitbart.com/send-a-tip/

The south would be fucked. Too many niggers down here.

I've actually noticed a change the last few months. They're getting uppity.

>imply a wood fire isnt comfy/10

Oklahoma is also the only state to use the USAAF to bomb niggers when they got uppity.

Appalachia is hill people and meth heads

That's the face of a man who's just received a harsh hands-on lesson about the true nature of niggers. Where are your bleeding heart ideals now you poor old fuck.

the retards who go into niggerville and get jumped are the ones who don't carry

Are there supposed to be more riots tonight?

They have a high rate of drug usage because of their lack of jobs and community. They have an insanely high rate of depression, suicide, and poverty. Is it any wonder than so many get roped in to drug abuse?

The black area looks like gta 5 lel

It's just the cucks protesting with the nogs. If shit goes down niggers would get wiped out.

It's only only a matter of tme before militias start forming and we get some mass shooting happenings at these chimpouts.

If you want BB to pick it up send it to them. They will investigate and report, they do that.

SHOULD'VE PICKED YOUR OWN DAMN COTTON

It would seem so, but the national guard is ready and the governor declared state of emergency. Hopefully some major beatdowns happen

This is top story on Drudge and Breitbart along with the CNN reporter getting knocked down and the white man riding dirty with his hand gund hangin out the window

lol I was in that thread

Why would you hold your gun out. Your supposed to wait until they surround you and bang on the windows, then you open fire on them.

The Supreme cut has ruled that if your vehicle is mobbed and they bang on your window or windshield you can use deadly force in defense. If they are just banging on the hood, or kick your door, you cant, but glass can be broken, which gives you reason to believe they are attempting to break into the vehicle.

why do you call them googles?

>SHOULD'VE PICKED YOUR OWN DAMN COTTON

My dad actually escaped from Appalachian poverty bullshit as a child.

Anyone who believes they have a low rate of crime is fucking retarded.

The reason their statistics are so low is because it's such a fucking lawless hellhole that the police don't bother with those fucking counties, PERIOD.

Bubba can murder his fucking brother in the woods and brag about it, never get arrested.

They don't even have fucking roads in a lot of those places, of course they're not getting arrested either.

Googles gonna goog.

The fucking media has the nerve to call this a peaceful protest. The level of delusion coming from the left is off the charts.

Liberalism is absolutely a mental disorder. There is no reason a normal person would take the side of these animals.

you realize this was a fucking raid by leftypol that they bragged about to get you to stop using word s JEW and nigger, and you fell for it,correct?

Posts here aren't indexed save for that shitty site..not even "sheekyforums anymore, they went out of business.

So question is, are you the subversive or the useful idiot?

Call a KIKE a KIKE and a nigger a NIGGER. I know you must think you are quite clever, but you are dealing with underage newfags who suddenly thought this was "cool" bc of pepe.

The oldfags would have run your kike ass out on a rail.

>tfw live in New Jersey
>I'm red, but this bitch has the worst case of blue waffle I've ever seen
>duty to retreat (I have to flee like a little bitch before I can waste whatever faggot breaks into my house)
>My school is LGBT friendly, and I shit you not, have had two conversations with people that have paraphrased "diversity is our strength" in my first week there.
>number of arab muslims and half-nigs have increased in my town
Just nuke us already.

CNN spoke about it but it was more of a footnote and didn't show anything.

I have a feeling tonight will also be a happening.

> that guy with the free hugs shirt
Guess the googles are mad with him.

From a thread on Cred Forums earlier. This girl commented this on the video

Oh fuck that guy was the worst. Especially when that big black guy next to him started yelling about the police being faggots and you could tell he wanted to say something about it but didn't want the group to turn on him. These fucking pussies coming out 'in solidarity' are the worst.

ooga booga, indeed..Shitavious...

Except they'd probably kill him if he hit any of them. White pussies like us hiding at home and white googles defending these apes are what's really causing the problem.

When we stand up for ourselves, the white liberals are going to cry "oppression." Wait for it. This war is not going to be won easily, buddies.

Don't wanna kill the cops that would try to protect the trash. Cause even after all this, the cops are just that much better than these piece of shit terrorists. They would still put their life on the line to save them.

We have to wake up considerably more people before doing anything. We need at least 20% of the current liberal vote coming our way. We need to red pill white and other liberals to sympathy with us. If we don't do that, they will not assist us when the shit hits the fan.

People need to realize that it is in their interests not to be against us.

fucking niggers

Watching the video of that guy getting attacked and stripped makes my blood boil. Just think, what if the man in the video was your friend? Your son? Your father? Your cousin? What if the guy being attacked/stripped was a female. Now what if this female was your daughter? Fucking googles. Fucking Skype funding these google riots. Black on white crime is something else...

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801796/He-allowed-drive-away-alive-White-motorist-armed-GUN-filmed-driving-slowly-crowd-protesters-Charlotte.html
yes, open carry saves lives

>implying liberals have any fucking power you little cuck bitch

The moment we finally hit our bully, IT'S FUCKING DONE! Why is it White cucks like you that fail to realise this.

They poke use because they expect NOTHING, you fucking beta faggot! I couldn't call a cuck enough.

Hillary Clinton needs to lecture white people to stop doing this stuff.

I can't imagine how enjoyable it would be to be in a situation like that, being beaten down and about to be stripped naked, and to know that the hate crime will be censored by the entire liberal media, and ignored by the evil people running our nations, and blocked and silenced from discussion absolutely everywhere, and anyone who talks about it would be called a "bigot" and racist...

this is on both breitbart and drudge

>Look At That Capitalizing Every Damn Word Sickle Cell Havin Jerry Curl Sulphur Smell Trying To Hide It With Cocoa Butter Smelling ass QWEEN an sheit..

This is why we must kill all niggers

bump for justice

googles*

>that I CAN promise you.

How many blacks have you killed so far?

>Don't you have guns in America. ?

O bby

I'm an hour west of Owlsey Co. Those poor bastards had coal, tobacco and lumber. The US Federal Governments Enviromental policies have destroyed those people.

Cops kill people despite their color, i always said its a police issue, the MSM is trying to turn this into race war,

I see it as a way to demolish the kike fucks running Google, not a way to self censor. I'll use that language whenever I want anyway. It's a way of destroying and mocking those fucks.

I actually fully agree with you. It needs to happen now.

RACE WAR WHEN
Seriously though can we just go full police state on the cities that this keeps happening it? Christ.

>innocent man that literally has nothing to do with what you just said
>completely helpless and disarmed being attacked by a literal crowd of people BY HIMSELF
>lol xD XD dumb wite people lol u want race war? u suck XD

>YFW

make this viral

It's time to fire up the ovens Joe.

Pretty much this. If your media are fucking you over, send it over yourself.

You should be happy, this is what you wanted.

I TRIED SO HARD JUST TO LOSE IT ALL

Then when do we snap? When do we fight back? We have talked about this shit since fucking stormcuck.

Once one brave fucker begins this shit, the quicker we can all help out. Unless we just wait for Trump, which doesn't mean much. We need to fucking earn some blood for fucks sake. Being an evolved people fihting with memes is kewl and stuff, but it's neglecting out other nature for raw fucking brutal battle and WAR WAR WAR!

Just even shouting war makes me feel better because i'm not suppressing my natural self.

You have an excellent attitude. Excuse my use of the word cuck. It's just that analogy is us right now. We are that kid who lacks self belief and once we hit back, all previous confidence will return.

I was a beta kid until I hit 14-15 and the day I faced up to life, was the day I changed and took on any cunt face to face. Shit was and is liberating.

Talking about muh Aryan warrior won't cut it. If we are humble and admit we need to remember who we are, then lets take the fucking first step back to le epic Aryan warrior.

I'M NOT EVEN AMERICAN AND I WANT TO HELP! I understand I am English, but it is long past Ethnic Nationalism for me right now.

BUT IN THE END IT DON'T EVEN MATTER

Due to unrest in the Charlotte area,

we will be closing at 5pm EST in an effort to keep our employees safe.

We appreciate your understanding.

Excuse the blogpost, fuck I didn't it was that much.

TL;DR

We're kids who need to accept that learn from scratch and become men again.

>I'll use that language whenever I want anyway.
Congrats, you have the fucking mentality of a 4 year old: "I'll eat my chicken tenders how I WANT TO EAT THEM!!!"

The board was RAIDED LAST NIGHT. The goals was to stop getting people here to use kike and nigger. And since this place is now literally 90% newfags and you have never experienced a raid before, you and all the other idiots fell for while they were having a good laugh over at led-it, infinti left-pol, ad a few others you dumb shit.

but like you said, "I'LL DO WHAT I WANT< I DON"T CARE IF I'm A USEFUL IDIOT!!"

Please, do everyone a favor-- LEAVE.

NC is fucked right now.

Most gas stations are empty due to the pipeline disruption and everybody is worried about Charlotte.

The left wing knows, flat out, that if people see this, their cause is fucked. They know it. For a fact. Because it is that: a fact.

If we can get this to go viral, to go public, and make people see what's really going on, the left is FUCKED.

Why do you think what is happening on Twitter and Reddit is taking place? It's a coercive censorship movement. The high ups are doing this, from the top. The post on The Donald has 73% upvotes. That's ~5000. It was posted about six hours ago. But it's all the way on page 7. On r/all.

Yet look at all the posts on pages 1,2,3,4,5,6 that have less upvotes and were posted much longer ago.

This is being done, because the left knows, FOR A FACT, that if this goes viral, if this becomes a STORY, WE WIN.

It's really that simple. There is no further interpretation. If this hate crime becomes a big deal, their entire narrative CRUMBLES TO DUST. DUST.

It's not a small thing. This is information war. And they are fighting it with all the power they have. We are on the fucking tipping point at this level. This is the tipping point. We can push it over, or we can bitch out and not scream out about the censorship they are using. It is time, in my mind, to push their fucking fake lies into the ground.

>peaceful protest
lol

Its on Drudge, so literally everyone is aware.

Normies would be lost without Matt.

More proof that BLM protesters are just thugs, they're lives are less and less all the time.

liveleak.com/view?i=0bd_1474525664

They really do help

That's a relief.

You certainly are worked up

get in here!

TL;DR bamp: Share story with normies. Win election for Trump.

>guy reads a book
>gets shot

yeah I'm with the protesters here

fuck stormfront assholes blowing this up into a race war, its not, its self defense

Fuck off google supporting skype.

Here's the story.
youtube.com/watch?v=IfgWqNCoRwg

No Molotov Cocktails?

I know your pain user. I used to live in California.

He had a gun not a book you toilet cleaner.

>Taiwan

I see no video. Just short news clips saying they is just protesters at night.

>Due to unrest in the Charlotte area,we will be handing out firearms in an effort to keep our employees safe.We appreciate your understanding.

*googles

how come this isn't on main stream news? looks like everyone here is a tinfoil hat wearing basement dweller, good game

USA is officially South Africa tier.

The inevitable race-war will be put down in a matter of weeks, if not days.

The real reason the media is enticing this kind of violence and lawlessness is to justify the creation of a new alphabet group or simply an increased police presence to the point of essentially placing us all under martial law without violating possum non commitatus

After the riots and "wars" are put down, there will be arguments made that we need a permanent overhaul in law enforcement and all white people will vote almost unanimously for it after witnessing the barbarism of inner-city minorities

Checkmate NWO

We know the white cops and the Google Community will murder our entire family, then they would be celebrated in the media fir finally killing a nazi.

This video is a great example why law abiding citizens need to get a CCW and train as much as they can. This guy could have legally killed at least a few of them, would have saved the taxpayers a lot of money.

I hear you, and I like what I am hearing. My position may be even shittier, countrywise, than your own, but with each day that passes I am more reminded of the many times I simply "turned the other cheek". Good friends of mine in the US have suffered, even died, because they did the same. And I am unable to rise and face the others nowadays. Because I could have warned them had I only had even the slightest clue.

How to do it then? Speak truth. Fighting is not hard. And even if they jump you and beat you you can still hurt them. Speak truth as you know it no matter what and speak it in such a way that they back away. You're probably bigger than them. Almost certainly smarter. And most importantly you actually have something precious and important at stake in this. Will yourself to war. It can be done, and it can be won.

guise guise...this was on fb saying "rip to the fallen angles"

guise im done guise bye

We know the white cops and the Google Community will murder our entire family, then they would be celebrated in the media fir finally killing a nazi. Niggers still didn't move. They surrounded him even more. They're fucking animals.

Google doesnt care about this.

Who has a better chance
>the pussy liberal solving problems with hugs
>or the conservative man with a shitload of guns

Honestly, I'm in favor of liberals siding with the googs. Let them build themselves up. This war would last only a few hours tops, why not have some fun and make a spectacle out of it?

The bigger they are, the harder they fall

It will be the greatest show on earth

Your fucking tricks can't do shit against real martial arts faggot. Keep your legs up in the sky so I don't have to make even a bit of effort to put you on the ground and strangle the shit out of your girlish neck.
t. sambo fighter

Keep googling away

make the brand synonymous with people getting dragged from cars and beaten because they had the wrong skin color

Make Google synonymous with reporters being thrown into burning trash cans

Google fucking deserves it for their efforts to silence the people

For throwing in with the short sighted SJW assholes who've spent the last five years dehumanizing white people and telling black people that white people deserve whatever they get

Truth a lot of folks don't realize about the Appalachian areas.

I used to do volunteer work there with this Christian group as a teenager. We were specifically instructed never to go off alone and never to advertise the fact that we were Catholics.

People out there shoot at passing cars at night for entertainment. Not sure if they were shooting to kill or just some drunk fuds trying to scare the shit out of some bystanders but yeah, Appalachia is fucked up.

this honestly

Taking out taillights is practically a tradition in these parts
t. Mountain man

Go to Walmart and buy a 12 Gauge pump Stevens 320. 250 bucks. Be sure to get .00 buck ammo (3 inch magnum)

Literally just white niggers

I have an ar, but nothing concealable to carry with me.

All fucking niggers must fucking hang.

This is your country on Democrats. This is probably the fourth time the National Guard has been called out to corral these savages. This is the sixth or seventh major riot caused by them. Yes, Soros is paying BLM, but ultimately its niggers nigging that is at fault. Low-IQ subhuman orcs with no future and no past.

Look at this picture. This has become a common occurrence in the US. How many race riots were there under GW Bush? I can't think of any.

Under Democrats, we just keep waiting for the next one.

I know its obvious, but you're way more likely to use a handgun in self defense than your AR.

Look around for Police trade in handguns in your local gun stored, some pretty good deals out there for Glock 19s/23s, as well as Berettas.

At least we have jobs and occasionally produce outstanding members of society
I'm not the kind of person who did/does that shit but still, our worst are better than inner city dwelling googles

>expecting googles to use technology

>just a guy going about his day
In the middle of a chimpout? Stupidity has a price.

I don't understand why the police don't start arresting them?

King Google sympathizes with these mongrels

Either:
A) Under orders not to.
or
B) Less cops than rioters.

Despite the "police brutality" meme, blacks get treated with a velvet glove. If white people started rioting and blocking highways and attacking people, the National Guard would be deployed within the fucking hour.

They wuz out praizn Jesus 'n shieet.

Fucking google, yeah white people oppress you with all dem programs. You probably don't even have a dad.

>How many race riots were there under GW Bush?
well 1992 riots were under Bush Sr.

Saget, don't be a faggot. We all know you're a ladyboy.

There is literally ZERO proof of an after lifer you fucking mentally retarded gullible faggot

>gook calling whites small and weak

That's adorable

SO we've had about six or seven race riots in the US under president black savior, but then we have to look back 24 years to get Rodney King.

Neat.

ahaha no it wasn't. I was there when they thought up this dumb phrase. It was about google trying to sensor and delete racist comments. Some user wrote about how thats impossible and made an example using the word nigger and replacing it with google and anons ran with it.

yeah, not denying the overall tendency

Treyvon had it coming lmao and his killer wasnt even white

>unironically supporting Google

Yo, that cuz whitey be mo' rayciss 'n shieet. Ignore the black president, black attorney general 'n shieet. We need mo money fo' dem programs.

>ooga booga
In English please.

>1 post by this nigger

Can't simmer the Zimmer!

>implying he learned a damn thing

he probably thinks he deserves worse

>pic related

No, that is the face of a man who has too few years to care about his physical well-being and the look in his eyes indicates his betrayal and that within a matter of days his power-level will be boiling over with rage.

What happened in charlotte and is there a video?

hooo boy, you don't even know how brainwashed these people are
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amy_Biehl

in just 2 months all the one who's been trump supporters and getting their asses kicked while keeping silenced will unleash a strong offensive

Serves him right for being a liberal cuck and hanging around with googles.

I'm so sick of my fucking job making me enter a hostile nigger infested area without a gun. This could easily be me one day.

because the people who choose to."stand in solidarity" are the ones calling for a race war M I RITE?!?!

You guys know you're allowed to spray bullets at them if you see them threatening someone else's life or breaking into places and committing crimes, right?

>tfw no nigger riots in my area
>tfw I will never spray down hordes of niggers running into my store.

I don't think you are.

With respect, that was a long time ago and the kind of whites who do that shit are usually from affluent families and have absolutely no idea how the world works.

The rich of the 20th and 21st centuries have had one solution to every problem: throw money at it.

Daughter gets murdered? Maybe the pain in my heart will be eased by making a sizable donation to the organization my daughter worked for.

Stupid? Yes. But its not brainwashing imo, its just plain ignorance.

How is Deutschland handling the fallout from the mass rapes and sexual assaults last year during our most ancient, venerated holiday?

It makes me think that at some point in history, probably a long while ago, someone with a shitload of money realized that if you poke at white people long enough they fall into a bloody rage.

Even my dad, who is a leftist working-class guy, can be heard screaming at the news, last I saw him over Christmas, when the BLM was causing major problems with air-transit and generally being nignogs, I remember him shouting "I am so fucking tired of carrying these people"

IMO, the strength of Europeans has always been our ability to adapt and organize. This is why historically we have excelled at warfare and this is why the Holy Roman Empire was possible, imo. When the Romans "discovered us" we were not the primitives they were used to dealing with. In the end we carried on the torch of the Western Roman Empire.

Compare that with how most primitives dealt with colonization or imperialism.

hi dummy

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seattle_Mardi_Gras_riot

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_riots_of_2001

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benton_Harbor_riots

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Toledo_riot

The race war shall be a precursor of a 2nd american civil war, with involved groups taking the opportunity of a race war to fight back against the NWO in the choas

Yes you are, its called acting in the defense of others. Its very likely you will be arrested and tried, but the public will be on your side and any good lawyer is going to play you as a hero to the jury while the prosecution just has a choir of bawling nigresses talking about what a gudboi he was, which will not hold a candle to the testimony of the man or woman's life you saved.

>i kill niggers
and rape white-wimin.

youtube.com/watch?v=dt6PWuvlNhM

Half of the shit mentioned in that picture is bullshit, you're not killing anyone karate chopping them in the temple. It takes a good few fucking stomps to the temple to kill them

Half of America doesnt know what Drudge is

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cincinnati_riots_of_2001

Cincinnati native here.

I was a kid when this went down. I remember seeing that guy getting pulled out of his truck and beaten half to death with a brick.

Yet, not too long ago a U of Cincinnati police officer shot a guy point blank in the head.

There were no riots except for the usual nogging that happens every night in every city, just peaceful protests and vigils.

I truly fear this kind of behavior catching on in a place like Cincinnati, because we were all, blacks and whites included, kind of terrified by our civic behavior. Perhaps it has something to do with the Germanic roots of Cincinnati and that Germanic work-ethic, culture, etc are still alive in a city that prior to WWI had a majority of bilingual German-Americans and several exclusively Deutsche newspapers.

Y'all guys need to be more like Texas we had one black lives matter protest on the highway after the black lives massacre in Dallas and they called it off immediately because cars kept almost hitting them

We've had more than that in the last year of Obongo

Chimp out meter anyone?

I'd say we're at Chimp-Con 3 at the moment.

I want a fucking race war at this point. Shitty short term but once the Googles are cleansed we'll be way better off.

I've been away for like 1 days and I keep seeing google everywhere. What does it even stand for?

Is it the new term for dindus?

dumb fuck deserved it, that's the reason you should stay the hell away from there if you're not black.

let's hope he was a leftist cuck

You know I usually stick up for you Poles when the Limey's shit talk you on here, but I'm starting to understand why they hate you so much. You really don't have to deal with shitskins in Poland so you don't understand how awful they are.

I love Oklahoma.

He had a gun you retard, and the cop who shot him was black.

I would get a real kick out of seeing some angry google break into a house and get 12ga to the gut

The only problem is then shitheads like Obama are going to try to use it as an excuse for gun control, but I guess at that point we better be willing to turn those guns on government cucks as well.

And americucks will do nothing. NAtions of weak cucks.

>Muh guns

Use them cuckolds

>black cops kills armed black, police chief is black
>refuse to release the video that would instantly dispel all misinformation

Getting real tired of your shit, Tyrone.

Sambo's the shit dude, there's a reason Russian's are dominating the current mma landscape. I wish Vitali Minakov would fight in the UFC.

It's on buddy get down there and join the fight. Or your local police department

I wish they killed the reporter that would have been so fucking legit.

It's time Cred Forums
We must avenge our fallen
Just imagine that man
Begging for mercy
Knowing there would be none
What would've you had done were you there Cred Forums?
What will you do now?

Ruger LCP fits perfectly in you pocket, and its really cheap as far as handguns go. When I go to downtown dayton I have an inside the waist holster for my glock.

Justice is why they're dead.

I'm willing to put up car title that in at least 2/3 of major african languages the words for justice and revenge are identical or interchangeable.

>Black cop shoots black suspect.
>Black people blame whites, white men get stripped naked and almost burned to death
>America 2016
Enjoy your post racial society

And I love it when turdskins get shot by cops, I love watching their families shreik and cry even more.

I think the difference is, on the rare occasions a place in Appalatia gets jobs or economic opportunity, they jump on it. Googles prefer a lifetime of leeching.

You forgot justice for Harambe too. And you call yourself a BLM supporter

When 50 people attack you the smartest thing is to run.

Even if some catch up, get some distance and all of a sudden you're fighting ten people. Maybe you get lucky and wind up alone with just one or 2, you find something you can use as a weapon, at the very least you can choose your battlefield.

Niggers will always be content with cheap imitation. They will never be successful or build anything worth note without the help of white men.

Their culture would still be snake handling and voodoo otherwise as they suck on dried cakes of dirt.

This from someone who will literally be arrested for having certain political beliefs and whose government has essentially filled their country with rapist leeches.

Or did you already forget about Koln?

Carry one anyways, no self respecting cop or security guard is going to enforce corporate gun-free zones.

I didn't know what it was till I saw an officer i work with reading it.

>Sounds like a literal pack of monkeys

>Hopefully BB will pick it up:
they did
breitbart.com/video/2016/09/22/shock-video-charlotte-rioters-gang-man-hands-drag-pummel/

source?

Top kek
Asians are the only race more effeminate than modern whites

Fucking lost

>Black men's face when the white man get tired of their shit and start killing them in drove

Drudge is literally viewed more than the new york times.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3802964/White-female-cop-shot-dead-unarmed-black-man-CHARGED-degree-manslaughter.html

I'll just leave this here.

You're so cool man I wanna be just like you. Don't worry, people think you're tough.

>begging blacks for mercy
What did you expect? Run or stand your ground with a weapon. They're opportunistic baboons.

>content warning

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3801777/Furious-Gigi-Hadid-LASHES-man-tries-pick-leaves-Milan-fashion-show.html
HAHAHAHA