Addicts should be sterilized

youtube.com/watch?v=mjfi7syREeo

I hope this bitch never gets to see her daughter again.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_cannabis
businessinsider.com/heroin-in-the-us-from-mexico-and-afghanistan-2016-3
drugs.com/tips/lorazepam-patient-tips#how_it_works
inquisitr.com/2075442/star-wars-selfie-goes-horribly-wrong-gets-innocent-man-branded-as-child-predator/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_González_Camarena
cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/07/15/warning-opioid-elephants-hitting-ohio-streets/87130300/
youtube.com/watch?v=yVIRcnlRKF8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

hail satan

what's the deal with people overdosing in the weirdest public places all of a sudden? Is this actual overdosing on something or is it just a meme to grab videos of people who collapsed for whatever reason then label it "IRRESPONSIBLE PERSON OVERDOSED IN PUBLIC"?

>Not moving the child from the mother and counseling her
>not putting her in the recovery position

>half google baby

for some reason this makes me feel even worse.

How much of a degenerate do you have to be to stand there with your phone and record an incident like this?

hail satan

They were subhuman spics they don't care.

He at least called the ambulance, niggers would have taken her purse.

How is he supposed to get views and subscribers then, you Fag?

Maybe the fucking sub-human sould not take drugs, don't you tink faggot.

Yes
But in the actual moment there are still proper steps to take

Checked

She's just doing her best Hillary imprssion

Because heroin is being laced with elephant tranquilizers or some shit like that. In my home down Overdoses have shot up significantly within the past couple months.

Any proof of drug use? Guy taking her bag could be hiding something, but people do faint.

back of the neck seems pretty pale

Could come in really handy if she tries to sue.

*home town

perhaps he was considering it as evidence to show to the authorities that this child needs a real fucking adult in it's life.

Shut the fuck up, she shouldn't have even OVERDOSED on whatever she was taken in a public grocery store with her CHILD.

> subhumans stand around watching and filming
> white guys shows up and immediately helps her

kek

so the mexican rat just stands there filming here instead of trying to do some first aid/get her daughter away from her?

can we please fucking kill off all these subhumans already?

>touching someone else's kid
That's just not safe in this day and age, in any circumstance

angry niggers trying to bring down white peeple by making false flag OD shit

That's a domnican part nigger and i would not involve myself with a fucking junky, go back to work for the arab cock you crave so much you fucking cuck.

wtf please pick up and comfort the kid
must be a google filming

exactly this.
any normal person wouldn't want to touch that heroin freak or her scum children, but would at least talk to the child

all in all its for the best. junkies should be put to rest sooner than later.

That's a horrible video...

>Evidence
Google please. It's not evidence enough that the bitch was laying on the floor because she overdosed? What kind of evidence do you need?

go fucking yourself you subhuman piece of shit

once the kike indoctrination on the west is broken we gonna lynch all you subhumans and truly become the white menace youve always made us out to be. you will be hanging from a tree and get beaten to death like a piniata

would you rather the girl stay there trying to wake up her mother, traumatizing her? Or move her away and make sure she's ok? You don't even have to move her that far, just far enough so she doesn't see her mom on the ground. Also if I ever collapse for some reason when I'm with my kids, I wouldn't want them seeing that shit, they'll panic. I would rather them get counselled by someone to calm down.

Well the guy knew the women so... Also no one touched the child.

And of course the people in the store would rather film and upload it to Facebook to get some likes instead of, you know, actually trying to help.
#whitepeople

Get back to work for arab cock you fucking piece of shit cuck,

Obviously both parties were in the wrong. The mother should not have been getting fucked up on drugs while in the store with her child, but the spics should not have stood by filming a little girl while she cries her eyes out.

Society has fallen so far, some days I have no idea how to cope with it.

Fuck off kike, those are no whites

How do you know it wasn't a nigger filming? Or a Jew?

Let's all you can say? Clearly he is not a cuck. How does it feel that your kind got conquered by whites? LEL

>this should never have happened so why do anything when it happens xD?

What fantasy land do you live in where nothing bad happens to children or innocent people?

Drugs are not used rampantly for a reason you leaf. Stop trying to defend this subhuman behavior.

Project Prevention is working on this but none of you donate money

This is true. Happened to my cousin recently. Friend gave her some super heroin, likely knew what it was when he asked how she was doing. Uncle checked on her and she was dead.

Drug abuse is a disgusting thing to deal with. People that produce and distribute it should be put to death.

All humans need to be sterilized. Our future is not in organic reproduction, it is in mind-uploading to a whole-brain emulation on an inorganic substrate, and immortality thereby. The continued breeding of the masses only delays this inevitability, and possibly genuinely worsens the outcome (in the percent of the population who will make it through).

Ok, Achmed

Holy fucking shit. I rarely ever feel sad for things that aren't related to me, but...my god that broke my heart. That's is just fucking despairing.

Quite fascinating at the same time, however. That even this child who looks to be not even 3 understands at least on a very basic level the concept of death.

This is...fucking wow.

when clinton collapsed on 9/11, does that mean she's a heroin addict too?

They did call an ambulance and what could they have done to help if they don't have first aid training? Trying to comfort the child might have made her more scared and filming helps with evidence and legal issues that might appear.

yea ok nigga

Sad isn't it? And it's even worse that no one tried to help a kid, they preferred filming it to get those likes and followers.
Really makes you question what things are valuable anymore.

Why doesn't anyone comfort that child? jebus cristo!

Send them to Cusco, Peru for Ayhusaca repair.

and (((they))) wonder why gen Z is more conservative than any generation since WW2

Are you ok bud?

Couldn't agree more, unironically.

It makes sense for at least one person to film it for records sake, but it gets unnecessary and redundant after that.

But still, I mean fuck, I've never really handled kids before but I feel like I'd still do something to comfort the kid.

Naw, just quit saving them. Seriously, let them od and die. Dude I grew up in the foster system and it's loads better than growing up with my junkie patents.

Yeah I tend to be averse towards these situations but man, I honestly put myself in that baby's shoes. She probably thought her degenerate mother was dead and will probably grow up with that memory for the rest of her life. The most cynical thing is how drug users irl will probably scoff at the girl and laugh at her misfortune because that's what they are. They're not even contributing to the private sector like bankers or traders, they're just useless idiots through and through

Video is a great depiction of millenial nihilism in America too. It reminded me of the bernouts trying to break into a Trump rally. really hope a war breaks out soon so all of these degenerates die.

Good, the only regrettable thing is if the junkies had kids.

Why do Spics exist?
Why do we have to deal with them?

>gee a kid crying next to it's overdosed mother
>better take out the phone and film them instead of taking care of the kid
fucking spics

However, on the other side of the coin, due to the degenerate "pedo-hysteria" movement (if it even deserves to be called that), if you, just some random guy picks up the child and walks off with away from the mother, a lot of people instantly assume you're some kind of child molester with ill-intent.

Literally all trust has been eroded in our society and it makes it incredibly difficult to actually care for other people.

*its not it's

Kek, I agree but whatever, not like they have an obligation to do anything for that kid honestly.

What happend

They should be helped. They need help. Its really sad seeing all the negativity towards people who need this kind of help.; Their lives are allready fucked, and you want to punish them for their weakness?

It seems rather cruel and pointless. Not trying to appeal to emotion here but it doesnt solve anything.

>Why do Spics exist?
because THICC native ass was too good for santiago miguel el hefe to pass up
>Why do we have to deal with them?
because we stopped the mexican american war too early. we need to start another one.

If you touch the kid the mother wont take it. Touch the mother and you will be accused of raping her.

>Watch some toddler cry her eyes out trying to wake her mother up
>Sub humans just sit there talking among themselves in some shit language, not even trying to see if shes alive or remove the toddler and seek help.

They are worse than the overdosing woman, this engages me. They rather have a good fluff piece than actually help the poor kid.

>touching a woman without consent

Yeah, have fun getting jailed for rape you fucking mongolid.

Spics care only about themselves.
It's why their countries are so fucking shitty.

How did those non English-speaking tacos even know that she was overdosed? Did they sell the drugs to her? Anything could've been wrong with her and they just stand there like morons.

Wall coming soon.

I think a stranger trying to drag me away from my collapsed mother would be more traumatizing 2bh.

People who have zero training in these situations should just call professionals and stay out of the way or else they might end up making things worse.

>Not trying to appeal to emotion here but it doesnt solve anything.
'fixing' them solves nothing. 'helping' them solves nothing, it doesnt work. they are worthless and broken pieces of shit, irreparable. they need to be culled.

reported to feminsit sharia police

>she was death
well nothing of value was lost

To be honest, I get not touching her.

I'm not an EMT or anything, I don't know what to do with an injured person unless they're drunk as fuck. For all I know moving her could make it worse so I'll just call an ambulance and hope for the best.

Not gonna fucking record it though, that was inexcusable.

>woman stumbles and hits her head
>decide to record her lying on the ground unconsious
>spin it into a whole "le junkie woman take the child away" story

Kinda disgusted desu.

Yes it does work.

What do you know dude. You cant just go oh hes a drug addict, he has the disease of addiction, instead of helping them to the best of our ability, lets just sterilize and kill them?

That doesnt solve anything at all.

You just give up hope on someone because theyre an addict? What sort of world do you live in where thats the mentality you have.

there are pedophiles and rapists out there and you have to go after the people that are suffering and label them as evil enough to sterilize.

Like where did peoples hearts go, why are people so cruel to one another.

It's not the spics fault this fucking crack whore can't be a decent human being for her daughter, i would let the kid there aswell so the mother maybe gets ashamed of herself when she wakes up and sees her daughter crying after thinking she was dead.
Fucking junkies

It needed to be recorded.

There needs to be proof that the mom is a piece of shit.

>How did those non English-speaking tacos even know that she was overdosed

HUURRR DDUUURRR
The dominican niggers spean Spanish and are describing the scene, if you weren't a murilard you would know more than one language.

Wall coming soon.

Yes, in the southern border of Mexico, the one we been trying to build for years but the murricans did not want and now Hillary will pay for it.

>
>Maybe the fucking sub-human sould not take drugs, don't you tink faggot.

Overdosis or seizure you're still supposed to help someone, the fact that they didn't with a CRYING INFANT CHILD right next to her should say how degenerate and subhuman those fucking taco's are.

But i guess this is normal when beheaded bodies hanging from bridges is a daily sight in mexico.

the mom is a victim.

Stop blaming her.

No just ban drugs EVERY DRUG
>but but muh weed
Just go fuck a woman if you want a rush of dopamine.

Oh fuck off druggie. I hate your kind.

Oh man that's bad.

That really tears me up.

Alcohol stays though

>They are worse than the overdosing woman

NOBODY in that scene is worse than mother, who I'm also certain is a single mother.

>the mom is a victim.

>Yes it does work.
no it doesnt. (((they))) have been peddling the whole 'rehab' thing for decades and it does nothing. the problems only gotten worse.
>What do you know dude. You cant just go oh hes a drug addict, he has the disease of addiction, instead of helping them to the best of our ability, lets just sterilize and kill them?
yeah, why not? the world would be better off without them.
>That doesnt solve anything at all.
yes it does. it removes their worthless shit genes from the genepool and their cancer from society.
>You just give up hope on someone because theyre an addict? What sort of world do you live in where thats the mentality you have.
reality
>there are pedophiles and rapists out there and you have to go after the people that are suffering and label them as evil enough to sterilize.
rape isnt even real
>Like where did peoples hearts go
you do realize for pretty much all of human history these dregs wouldve been killed, right?

>Dopamine
>Weed

Literally retarded.

does the same apply to Cred Forums addiction?

This is true. No one knows what they'd do in situations like this, but I'm glad people are finally realizing it's not always helpful to film every goddamn thing.

Malditos puerto riquenos

stop trying to bait fucking retard, it's not like we can't see it's you posting over and over again

Heroin addict here

never once fell out

Women shouldn't do drugs. that's the issue

maybe im just lucky/too poor to overdose

this is my worst nightmare. I have a almost a 4 year old kid and if something happens to me and I get run by a truck or shot or struck by lightning and she is just there trying to grasp whats happening and why im not getting up..

Just your daily reminder that people think EVERYONE has the right to have children.

There is literally everything wrong with that, prove me wrong.

brother you are not allowed to drop the taqiyyah just yet
Wait until you get the order

That's funny I've made it 42 years with out accidentally injecting Herron into my veins. Drug use is a choice.

Jeff?

t. people who have very little experience with drug users.

Thats real great you can smoke heroin to so.
Which isnt the issue. The issue is people see drug users like cattle. Its a fucking shame. those people need help.

This.
Fucking yahoos.

>The issue is people see drug users like cattle
no, cattle have value.

weed is dope though.
everyone i know who smokes weed literally spends all their money on it and will start getting desperate as hell if they run out

anyone who thinks weed is not a serious drug is fucking delusional

the effect of being high, the actual feeling of it, is not mild. its very strong.
it does wear off quickly and somewhat clean, but only makes the drug more insidious as its easier to reuse.

seriously, get real man

>pedophiles and rapists
Oh, so now we're just going to start turning away people with diseases? How can you encourage the rehabilitation of people are horrible as drug addicts but then act like pedophiles are rapists are somehow doing things of their own accord?

why is Cred Forums so asshurt over this? It's just someone watching their mother die. Everyone does it eventually and doing it earlier is probably for the best

seriously have any of you even watched your parents die yet, or are you all still in college?

Chinese trying to commit White Genocide. They made fentanyl illegal to produce in China, so now we get analogues and new opiates that haven't even been classified / made illegal yet. 10,000x more powerful than morphine. Breathe them in, get on your skin, etc. and you die. So they put them into a fake 80 mg Oxycontin pill and say lol here.

It's White Genocide. Don't be fooled.

Sure she shouldn't have overdosed. But she did. You can't just leave a person ODing in a grocery store.

Firefighters help even if it's YOUR fault your house is burning. We're living in a society here!

Yeah real edgy my dude. Hows it feel to hold an opinion you have never sat down and thought of the ramifications of what you say are.

seek help man, I believe you're not truly lost yet.

Fuck off. I HAVE plenty of experience with drug users, you little brat.

Just because you do drugs does not make you a victim.

And I know you are only saying that because someone in your family died or is one. Good. Less filth around.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Effects_of_cannabis

Weed is not a dopamine reuptake inhibitor. That was the point I was making.

How on earth do you expect to legislate something if you don't know a damn thing about it?

Nah we shouldn't, governments should spend money on rehabilitating people as opposed to throwing them in jail. They both cost roughly the same, anyways.

t. Recovering alcoholic and recovering benzo addict

>Just because you do drugs does not make you a victim.

Right but being an addict makes you a victim. Glad to see you are so heartless. Yes they make bad choices, I garuntee you wouldnt say the same if you were in their shoes.

>Wants race war
>Start crying when he sees something emotionally
How the fuck are we going to win with you pussies?

I'm 38 years old, divorced with kids. Guess what, everyone you know will die (including yourself). Get used to the idea of attending all your friends' funerals and having to set up ones for your parents.

>if you weren't a murilard you would know more than one language.
Mexican intellectuals

>or are you all still in college?
that's a very optimistic estimation of the average Cred Forums users age topkek

>benzo addict.

Man if I didnt have as bad of GAD as I did I wouldnt even touch the stuff.

"Super heroin"

Pol is only stupider than when it talks about drugs when it talks about sex.

Its fucking fentanyl.

So hard not to be an overdosing junkie amiright xdxdxd fucking society man xdxdxdxdx
Nice baiting, and if you're actually being serious just kill yourself pleaseee

Surprisingly benzo's make GAD and other disorders worse in the long run. It's kind of a paradox, the more you take, the higher tolerance you get, which increases your baseline anxiety due to mild withdrawal you experience.

I'm glad we had benzos during the Storming of Normandy. Can you imagine how many soldiers would have just stayed home to play video games without those benzos curing their generalized anxiety of possibly dying while dodging bullets and explosions?

I am so fucking tired of mexican trash.

For people who have the addiction disease yes its very hard.

I wouldn't expect a sub human to understand human compassion though.

>says the junkie

>everyone I know
You know some shitty people, my friend

I know a ton of people who smoke but we are all college grads with white collar jobs. We just like to smoke at the end of the day.

Weed is a more serious drug than people think though. I won't deny that fact. I will however stick up against pol's theory that all weed users are 15 year olds in drug rugs.

And yet you could not give a reasonable argument. back to your basement cocksucker.

Nobody truly understands unless they are addicts themselves.

Now you're making fun of a mental disorder without knowing the past of reason why the person has it in the first place.

Man is everyone on this board fucking retarded today?

I'd only take them for panic attacks whenever they happen, daily? I dont want to risk the withdrawl.

there is plenty of help for drug addicts in Germany though

guess what, the addicts rarely want it. They just want to get high one more time before they die.

What is going on in America with drugs at the moment?

Where did this epidemic of open heroin abuse suddenly come from?

In Britain, we've all but eliminated heroin abuse outside of maybe three pockets in the whole country via education. Sure, the "elite" abuse it, but they're not real people.

How are all these white trash yanks affording heroin so strong they are ODing in public on a daily basis now?

You are a shit puke mexican, there is no argument that can be presented to you shit people.

I am sure you would accept a bribe of some kind however.

>dying, OD junkie mother
>with literal toddler to take care of
>toddler traumatized

Yep, there it is. I'm getting angry again.

maybe she shouldnt have been doing heroine

I don't understand why people always say this. He's the offspring of both and would not exist if that people (his ancestors) weren't conquered by the other people (his other ancestors).

What the fuck man they could've at least rolled her to the side and checked her pulse.

Yeah don't take them daily, only as sparingly as possible.

They're also cross-tolerant with alcohol due to the fact that they effect the same receptors.

I got angry as fuck because of that too
when a child is in a situation like that only literal subhumans just stans there and film the whole thing

>without knowing the past of reason why the person has it in the first place.
I'm glad we had benzos for all those people who died in the holocaust, fought in wars, were gang raped, so on and so forth.
I'm sure though, that this one unique snowflake on Cred Forums has seen some SERIOUS shit, the holocaust was like a walk in the park in comparison.

Once you go google you gotta live frugal.

Of course the addict wants it.

The point is to get them to admit they need it.

They are blinded by the feel of the drug it has on their brain, its like food to them.

Right because war is the only reason people have anxiety disorders. Thanks for the input doc.

you must feel special for understanding a simple biological chemical reaction.

>its not heroin so its safe, guys!!! XDDDD

I don't know, it is concerning though.
I'm guessing that it's related to deindustrialization. Whites in small towns have less to do and don't have many opportunities.

Many (most?) get hooked on opiate pain pills and eventually work themselves up to heroin.

nah

FACT is if the kid were brown they would have.

Shit mestizos are not our allies, not our bros etc...

Fuck the constant propaganda put forward on this board by mestizo shits.

>there is a passed out woman on the floor
>people are so brainwashed by jews the real problem is if someone touches the kid while trying to help the mother

drink bleach

Heroin is dirtier than ever now, in USA and, it has never been more popular. Hence, the deaths.

Fucking THIS (or derivative)
And the reason she blackout in the store is that you need to plug that shit more often. It has shorter duration time than Heroin et al.

Putting yourself at risk of harm makes YOU the victim? So, if I throw myself in front of a train and get hit, I'M the victim?

No, addicts are not victims. They may have been at one point (which is usually what drives someone to hard drugs), but they made the choice to use addictive substances.

People are too generally well-educated on drugs these days for you to keep making these excuses for them.

I think you took too much xanex and forgot what I had written, or you're just retarded.
What I intended to get at (Try to remember it this time) is that people have been through worse shit and didn't need drugs, it's called sucking it the fuck up.

The most degenerate in this video is the guy with the camera. Put this bitch in the fucking safe position!

spoken like a true chink

Being an addict does NOT make you a victim. You did it to yourself.

Her DAUGHTER IS a victim.

Stop trivilizing words like "victim." Feminists do that.

The original user demonstrated a clear misunderstanding of the effects of the drug.

I don't even like weed, but I don't think it should be made illegal to suit my own personal sensibilities.

This is literally "ban assault guns" grade bullshit, most of you don't have a fucking clue what you're talking about.

Obviously. She shouldn't have been doing a lot of things, heroin was just one of them.

>addiction
>disease

HUEHUEHUE

Heroin addicts really are utter shit, not that the crackheads we find here in South america aren't bad, but it seems a lot less harmfull then heroin, as unbelivable as it sounds.

Fucking junkies need to be sterilized, I agree 100% with this notion, it is just fucking irresponsible of the state to not do so, taking her daughter away will only protect her current offspring from her, it will not prevent her from having more children and ruining more lives.

Not bros. Just cooperative partners. Can't genuinely trust anyone but your own and even then, you can't always.

>lifelong ailment
>infatuation with heroin

choose both

This is a glimpse of the future

It is really sad actually..

Lost about ten friends to heroine and I never touched it and joined the military to escape it only to get out and see it's a national epidemic that makes the 1980 crack boon look like fucking child's play

HEROINE IS AMERICAS UNSPOKEN DIRTY SECRET. IT IS FUCKING EVERYWHERE AND ITS ALL COMING FROM THE CARTELS

We genuinely need Trump's wall to help stop it. Then we need a national campaign to help all these sick people once they get cut off

YES YOU FUCKING RETARD

HAVE YOU NEVER BEEN TO A REHAB CENTER. YOU ARE THE CAUSATION AND THE VICTIM.

>xanax

Nice meme dude, I take lorazapram when I have a panic attack.

>it's called sucking it the fuck up.
Hahahah ok dude. Glad you can dismiss mental illness for your false sense of masculinity. And im not even saying that as a feminist, I legit think you have no idea what you're talking about.

Do some research on the illness before you open your mouth.

I see this thrown around a lot and yes, addiction is technically not a disease (as far as I know), but it is treated as one for the purposes of treatment and rehabilitation.

Arguing semantics is usually a petty pathyway, my man

This was in America? I thought they spoke English there?

>I am sure you would accept a bribe of some kind however.

Yeah, Stop fucking posting on the internet you fat sack of shit.

MUH ADDICTION DISEASE

I didnt know you could be a heroin addicted junky without even using it once xdxdx. Oh wait, YOU CANT, THEY ACTUALLY CHOSE TO DO IT. SO IT MEANS YOUR ACTIONS HAVE CONSEQUENCES???? OH WOWWWWWWWWW AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!

Useless fucking leeches, sadly we dont just lock these useless trashcans till they seizure to death

Glad to see people know how rehabilitiation works.

All of my friends smoke. I live with my GF and we smoke together every day. I'm 31, she is 29 and we are saving money to buy a house. We are totally harmless people with weird hobbies living in a small rural town, while discussing philosophy and learning history.
Most of my friends my age are socially functional people, and decent human beings. Some of them are even somewhat redpilled, or at least they want to.
Weed is harmless man. Every time, in all generations we face the same shit. Stupid little minded people thinking that a person is defined by what he consumes.
> He is a murderer and listens to metal. He is a devil worshiper, metal made him kill.
> Same with vidya
> Same with tabletop rpg
> Same with religion
> Same with political ideas

So naive, stop blaming the thing and put the responsibility on the individual. The desire to fix leads people to a bizarre form of thought were they are always pushing the blame on something.

>false sense of masculinity
Women suck it the fuck up too. Literally everybody before benzos were created a few years ago had to suck it the fuck up. You're just a snowflake with "special needs".

As a recovering addict myself I've never fully gotten the disease hypothesis either.

Usually we are more prone due to addiction due to being born with 15-20% less dopamine receptors. This makes us more prone to mental problems, along with being more likely to search out pleasure through drugs.

I wouldn't call it a disease though, more like a disorder.

>This was in America? I thought they spoke English there?
This has not been true for some time now. Most americans can't even speak their own language right.

>but it is treated as one for the purposes of treatment and rehabilitation.
you mean those things that almost always fail?

its not a disease, being a worthless piece of shit isnt a disease, its a character trait. 'addicts' are just weak garbage, the biological dregs.

>the town rapist

>not getting a first aid kit or AED
> Not checking pulse to see if CPR is needed.
It's like he's never taken a first aid course.

oh they know deep down that they need help

but the drug forces them to focus on getting their next fix.

A lot of addicts in Germany spend several years in institutions (usually because a judge orders it), then they get out and start where they stopped immediately

Stop breathing and wasting natural resources you subhuman mestizo shit.

I live in suburban Detroit and if I go to target it's not unusual for me to hear Spanish, Arabic, Ebonics, some sort of Indian and Chinese.

Granted, this is not at all true (except for maybe Spanish) outside of major metropolitan areas

My same statement applies.

If thats how you want to be, then thrid world countries shouldnt be allowed to post on Cred Forums. THeyre useless fucking leeches on the world, sadly we dont jkust bomb these useless trashcans untill they fry to death.

this is why you let women get abortions.

those that are seeking them are unfit to parent.

>mestizo shit

Says the half nigger, hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

>rehabilitiation
>works

This broke my heart.

Not for the junkie mother, but the fa t that if she did die, her daughter was there trying to get her to wake up.

I hope to fuck that if she survived she saw this video and guilted enough into getting clean or at the least giving her child up to somebody who actually cares for her.

That poor baby.

classic OG germany

Most women seeking to keep a child is unfit to parent. Just look at the current state of affairs in our country.

>POOR WOMAN, SHE JUST STICK A NEEDLE IN HER ARM!!! OMG SHE IS THE VICTIM OF THIS AWFUL SOCIETY
why am i getting baited by this again??

dios mio, k yo padre? yo quiero taco bell

No worries dude, I read the follow up story.
The mother did die, but the daughter was adopted by a great Syrian refugee single guy.

what do you mean by "elite"?

your defense of the so called ok drug says it all

As I said, I've smoked wed everyday for 6 years. I think it should be legal.

I just don't think it's harmless. That's my opinion. Does that mean I think it's as bad as heroin? No

businessinsider.com/heroin-in-the-us-from-mexico-and-afghanistan-2016-3

Spics and (((Afghanistan)))

1. Free the shit outta Afghanistan
2. Leave poppy fields intact
3. (((Taliban))) sell poppies for profit
4. Shipped to USA and sold by dealers
5. Degenerates get arrested or die
6. Pharmaceutical companies make bank on suboxone, etc. (Kratom just got banned too...rely maeks u think).
7. Prisons make bank on influx of new criminals.

(((Government))) gets a cut in every step in this process.

This desu
And check vitals

That's extreme, it's a sad health problem that deserves compassion. These people can't help it.

>no one tried to help a kid
this WTF

Not even a "she'll be alright"
sleeping
help is coming

It should be legal, before I became an alcoholic I just smoked weed. Everything was fine compared to life with alcoholism.

Kill yourself already you weak bitch.

Unless they're trained in first aid they shouldn't touch her. She could've fallen hard on the bottom shelf with her head or neck and might've injured her cervical spine so not moving her properly can make it worse or possibly even kill her. They did said they already called 911 so the dispatcher should've told them what they can do, but judging by how the little girl was lifting the moms head without anyone saying anything, I don't know if the dispatcher even instructed them to do anything or if they were retard and forgot.

t. EMR student

Don't toy with my heart like that!

im glad it has a happy ending

I'd say pick up that child and comfort her before that

I would take a refugee over a junkie all day

I agree.
My husband and I are addicts, recovered but addiction never goes away. If one of us, or worse - BOTH of us were t relapse while I was pregnant, or while we had a child in our home I would never forgive myself for the negative damage it would cause. I grew up with a mother addicted to opioids and alcohol, and his father is a belligerent alcoholic, we both know kids turn up fucked in many respects after dealing with an environment like that.

I wish getting my tubes tied was easier, docs in most cases don't do it to anyone under 30, or anyone who hasn't had at least one child.

Addiction should serve as proof that we should go infertile.

Opium has been legal in Afghanistan since we kicked out the Taliban. Thus heroin has been on the rise because more supply.

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Sounded like a sandgoogle to me

I agree with you there.

To be fair, everyones so sue happy these days, the "smart" thing to do is to do nothing.

There are many reports of people getting sued just becuase they tried to do the right thing.

immigant niggers just film and stand there doing jack shit. evil white person helps out

Like those low iq shit mexicans know anything about that.

Glad to see you and your husband regained common sense and self control.

Get on Nexplanon or Mirena though

Wasn't there a story not too long ago about some feminist who sued some guy who saved her life when she was drowning in at the beach?

Something to the effect of "she felt like she'd been violated and raped" or something.

I know a friend who would vote trump if it wasn't for his fear that heroin would be harder to find. He's been clean for four years - but just the thought of not being able to get it scares the shit out of him.

In that way addiction is a disease. You're predisposed, sure, but addiction is only a disease if your brain has been altered by it, and believes it needs that drug to survive.

Sad that heroin has created a vote for Shillary.

>immigant niggers just film and stand there doing jack shit.
Got to tell you, I never believed immigrants could assimilate into our societies so completely. It's almost like they're natural born white Americans. If one of them were catching a pokemon in the aisle, then they'd be honorary whites.

everything will be fine
just don't forget to vote for Mr. Donald J. Trump this upcoming election

Just tell him lies like most heroin is made in the US now because so many Mexicans have come here now or something.

Or tell him to stop being a drug addled fuck and think about something other than instant gratification.

Lorazepam isn't used for anxiety attacks, you're either self medicating or you have the shittiest doctor known the mankind

Hearing that poor little girl cry breaks my heart Cred Forums. What is wrong with me? I thought all these years of Cred Forums had turned me to stone.

You're Canadian. It's a genetic disposition for you to be a pussy bitchboi.

idk lad but u r a soft cunt 2bh

that theres a fucking niggerspawn, no good can come of it

No. It goes full circle. You get your emotions back after long enough of the so called desensitization.

MSM Journalists, Pop Stars, Pop Star's daughters, TV chefs, TV Children's Presenters, MP Researchers, Members of the House of Lords, that sort of thing.

Peaches Geldof. Not a real person.

>lorazepam isnt used for anxiety attacks.

It works for me dude. Looks like the doctor knows more than you.

Creating children is a choice. No one can choose to exist so the only reason you do is because of your parents. Mother chose to create/keep sentient life, allowing all the possible bad or good that will ever happen to the child to occur at all.

And the child ended up with a junkie for a mother. It's the ultimate in abuse, betrayal and shit behavior.

If a Google plays the knock out game with a random white person it's infuriating but what more can you expect from a Google? But to choose to create life and then treat it like shit is the ultimate in human depravity.

this happened to me with porn
It really felt like setting your foot outside the platonic cave topkek

drugs.com/tips/lorazepam-patient-tips#how_it_works

Are you fucking retarded.

you forgot to smoke meth.

Oh. Well, okay, that does make a lot more sense now.

Is this true? my mother is on heroin in south eng, ive been seeing her decline recently with weight loss ect, shes been on and off for many years and recently she stole an ipod from her mothers house

Ive heard about fentynl in the UK too but i didn't know they were now mixing it with this, you got any sources on this new stuff?

Having a daughter of my own, this was heart breaking to watch. This child shouldn't have to go through this.

Don't you hate when you accentaly inject yourself with heroin, then you become and addict and passes out after overdosing in front of your daughter? Fucking society.

Stop shitposting this. Your point is as dumb as you are brown.

its being laced with fentanyl

Don't you mean hail khorne?

>its a junkie thinks hes better than a google episode

If you're a man, you learn really fast never to approach or interact with anyone else's toddlers under *ANY* circumstances if you don't want to go to jail.

> even Mr. Buzzcut didn't touch or speak to the toddler
> waited for an opening, grabbed purse, took off
> you are less likely to go to jail for stealing a single mom's purse than if you try to reassure her terrified baby

You people disgust me. You respond to this fucking shill thread like idiots and you keep responding.

Nah you're right, since your father was a weak heroin addict that died after choking on his own vomit it means that he is a victim. #sad

'addict' is a meme word with zero scientific evidence... the words you are looking for are ''selfish weakling''

> touch random kid
> get arrested
> touch random unconscious woman
> get arrested
lmao no thx

Looks like your doctor loves the commissions fees

>addiction
>zero scientific evidence

Can you please fuck off back to the middle east you thick fuck?

yea yea

go slave away for $9.00/hour so i can get my neet bucks

I'm shocked the mother and daughter weren't raped.

>becoming involved/responsible with the health of a junkie

nah senpai

Peter pls there's a crying child.

It's not even safe to take a selfie around children any more.

inquisitr.com/2075442/star-wars-selfie-goes-horribly-wrong-gets-innocent-man-branded-as-child-predator/

>This happened less than 20 minutes away from my home.

Fuck this place. Fuck these junkies. Fuck these pain pill poppers. I want to save that child, I want to end that miserable cunt of a mother.

Isn't there also a law against not helping a person in danger when you can?

you choose to start doing drugs

you choose to ruin your life when you have a kid

I wont let you and people like you try and normalize and say that this isnt anyones fault. You think you have empathy but you dont. You should feel for that child, who had to watch her mom die in front of her because of the moms shitty fucking choices. If you're willing and okay with the thought of dying in front of your fucking kid from an OD, you SHOULD be sterilized.

Fuck I'm a libertarian except on open borders and this type of shit when kids are involved. Fuck this woman. Fuck every opiate dealer in this fucking nation. When will we go Philippines on those fucking degenerates.

Isnt calling 911 helping?

Lawrence is mostly Dominican/Puerto Rican. That's how it is up here in Massachusetts/New Hampshire. You want Mexicans you go to the South West.

That white dude that shows up fucking ganks the phone right out of her purse even though the based mexicans already called an ambulance.

If you don't know what to do when someone is passed out you don't do anything because there's a chance that you will make the situation worst.

Just call the emergency number and wait.

>t. people who have very little experience with drug users.

Yeah, no. If you make excuses you enable them to continue till they either die or do rehab/shitty government provided fake heroin until they just go back to it

t. someone who really does have experience, you nigger

burgers like you deserve hillary
>not knowing a spic invented color tv
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Guillermo_González_Camarena

I love all the butthurt comments on those beaners filming it. They already called an ambulance and they were still keeping an eye on her.

Why isn't there more anger towards this disgusting mother.

>shitttiest doctor

fucktard.

>In Britain, we've all but eliminated heroin abuse outside of maybe three pockets in the whole country via education

No m8, it's everywhere in hampshire and pretty much every urban city, not that you live anywhere near where they live

Is it a bit of a shithole, or relatively normal?

Why do you recon your neighbours are so into their drugs that they neglect their kids like this? This is pretty brutal social breakdown.

Yeah tough answer mexican friendo...
Untill.... The woman drowns in her own puke and you (the filmer) are going to jail Because you neglected helping her.
Fucking subhuman mexican trash.

This color tv meme is comical and simply highlights how stupid mestizos are.

I have even seem some of their kin correct them around here yet it is ignored.

FUCK MESTIZOS!

Because they're spics. So not moving a kid away is worse than being a heroin junky that overdoses while having parental responsibilities

>local serial scam artist and burglar just died of an overdose yesterday
Good riddance.

Mother died of Cancer when I was in middle school. 20 now.

Fuck off fag.

I didn't need to see that.

>Touch baby
>Druggy cunt finds out
>He molested muh baby gimme dem gibs so I can go get high

It's something the Chinese are right about. Also an issue people don't want to acknowledge.

4D kys

Used to be, until feminists decided "Good Samaritans" are really creeps. Had to either remove those laws or send *everyone* to jail.

> and Jill Stein unironically doesn't understand whay could be wrong with sending everyone to jail

>germany
>white

Not with ahmed fucking your little sister you aren't

Lawrence is pretty notorious for being a shitty city. Drugs out the ass, loads of immigrants (most either not legal, or collecting benefits in different states). They had a mayor for YEARS who was a total piece of shit. He stole money, was in a hit and run, didn't matter. He was Puerto Rican, so the other Puerto Ricans would just keep electing him.

Which is a damn shame. My parents tell me Lawrence used to be a beautiful, mostly Italian, city. Now it's a great place to buy drugs and get mugged.

That poor wee girl, seeing such a young child distressed like this is very upsetting for me. She's so vulnerable and innocent, she doesn't deserve this. It's a fundamental failure on the parents part to expose her child to this.

How does nobody know to roll them on their side? Jesus Christ, the spics in the video were the worst

>instant gratification
Not how it works

>caring about a google and her googlet

Yeah, but without shit like this we wouldn't have pornstars and strippers.
Crack some eggs to make an omelette.

sure thing bud

say hi to your wife's bf mohamed

hail satan

>white people in 2016

I hope you realize that it's over for you now.

Why do mexican shits think they are in a position to give anyone grief about anything?

>They are worse than the overdosing woman,
nah

Ohio area has elephant tranqs in its heroin, it's been in the news

Well the heroin we sent over sure gave that overdose bitch and her daughter some grief

A lot of people don't think about it or know about it, if they aren't already familiar with being in that situation.

Implying she doesnt deserve to choke on her own puke.
This is the most disgraceful thing Ive ever seen.
And youre trying to push blame on the Mexicans when the problem is the American junkie who may have just died from overdose while shopping with her 5 year old daughter. Disgusting.

You fucking idiot. Theres no such thing."duuuuurrrrrr its in the news" kill yourself.

Ketamine doesn't kill you and fentanyl isn't used on elephants.

Drug addicts should be given help, drug dealers should all be killed tb h

>you choose to start doing drugs
Yes and no
Some people (veterans are a good example) use it to cope. I can't blame them when the va is backed up by months.

Stay mad (and ignorant)

If you aren't a woman and you're past 18 years of age then you shouldn't be anywhere near a child, much less filming it. Unless you work in a health & safety field, you simply aren't allowed to. By going against this, you risk of being labled as a rapist, sex offender or a pedophile with long jail time.

>"this video will make you say fuck freedom and shit"

Why the fuck do you faggots care if the person stood and recorded? I thought you all hated degenerates? Two-faced pussies.

There's heroin everywhere, even here. Some scumbags recently got caught trying to smuggle half a million pounds worth into the island.

and borders and shit oh and hail satan

It's not fetnyl.you retard.
>100 times stronger

cincinnati.com/story/news/2016/07/15/warning-opioid-elephants-hitting-ohio-streets/87130300/

Weed uses dopamine to provide the high. Everything does.

Life's perfect for anyone and everyone. Haven't you heard?
You need to save that sympathy for the Muslims who hate you and the Niggers who charge cops, not the scattered, harmless lambs from broken homes.

There would be no illegal drug dealers without illegal drug addicts

There will always be addicts.

Kill the addicts.

how about we kill everyone and hail satan?

>going anywhere near an unconscious woman and a panicked toddler in 2016

That one hell of a gamble

>when the problem is the American junkie

That is evident and goes without saying.

Which is why the appalling behavior of those spic cunts is being highlighted.

obama drug dealer gangsta 'balla' culture in the government, he's literally spent 10 trillion dollars so far

and lolbertarian meme culture in society, they believe all drugs should be legal and that they're good

very bad combination

How does it feel being an angry manlet pissed off at the world, lashing out on your computer in your parent's basement?

>All humans need to be sterilized.

you were on the right track until

>Our future is not in organic reproduction, it is in mind-uploading to a whole-brain emulation on an inorganic substrate, and immortality thereby. The continued breeding of the masses only delays this inevitability, and possibly genuinely worsens the outcome (in the percent of the population who will make it through).

>2016
>still attached to life
>not taking the buddha pill
>and going extinct

tell me all about your eternal digital boredom when you make it, user, i'm sure you'll be thrilled to exist forever... and ever... and ever

you know how a nap is so satisfying after a long, tiring day? how just that split second of non-consciousness is absolute bliss? how not participating in life at all is the greatest wonder of all?

I guess you would need to be an ACTUAL American rather than an anchor baby to understand paco.

I went to visit my dad in the hospital after he had a stroke and heart attack. I was never allowed to see him when I was younger (was 12/13 at the time) turns out I was like an hour late and walked in on his body instead. F

Addicts are often severely damaged people with the capablitiy of being normal and beneficial to society, they are harming themselves actively which is wrong, but not wrong enough to kill them. Drug dealers on the other hand are actively harming others and making money from it, they're pure scum and really need to be tortured to death.

"overdosing"

Mexican drug lords now poison Americans because they wont to fight back against Trump.

Let's get this out of the way, I don't like junkies, they creep me out.

Junkies ARE victims though.
Victims of this degenerate Jewified society we live in where beauty and dignity is shamed, and aberration and vice is glorified.
Do you think the little girl that grew up into this woman dreamed of being a junkie when she grew up? Do you think if that little girl could have seen what she would become she have gone down the road she did?

Just like porn"stars", and coal-burners, addicts are just another example of poor lost souls that fell for Jewish lies. They deserve our pity.

>Drug dealers on the other hand are actively harming others and making money from it
Should the pharmasicians who get comissions for pushing pills which are then later found out to be hazardous or fatal also be tortured to death? The only difference is the legality of the practice, not the possibility of death or the motivation of monetary gain.
What about people who overdose on their prescriptions? It's not illegal, right? What if drug dealers told people "Don't take too much of that heroin" when they sold it to them? Is it legal then?

What about the addicts that turn into dealers to feed their habit?

This prescription crackdown in the states is going to get interesting. If they don't prepare for it it's only going to get worse. And at a very fast rate.

I think doctors who over subscribe legal opiates should be severely punished. One of the reasons Americans youth are so fucked up is because of the legal drugs they're given since infancy just for acting like a normal child.

they should be killed too

kek

try a white person stuck in a heroin filled city

fuck junkies, i don't care if they die or about the welfare kids they bring in

go shill for clinton or something, google

U hadta trigger Christ-chan...

I think pudue was pushing a """safe""" opiate in the 90's and 00's. Doctors were lied to about it and that it was good to prescribe to stop patient suffering.

>They deserve our pity.
>CAN NOT BE SAVED.

medical lead applied at high velocity to the brain. it is a humane thing to do.

Yep, they need to be sterilised.

Forgot to say, I'm in the dr office waiting for morphine rn for my back surgeries. And oxy. It's not as fun as people think.

No it's true, you could be prosecuted and wind up on the sex offender list for that. Everything about the American government is incompetent

I kinda feel guilty for this.
We produce that shit :(

Poor little girl

>junkie white trash overdoses
>junkie has a child
>Cred Forums's only problem with the video is the spic that doesn't "help"

You can literally go to jail now for this comment. There were people arrested for less edgy posts on Facebook a couple of months ago. Fucking idiot

u r retarded.

t.Amsterdam

it just shows what kind of people spics are.

untermenschen.

>COMING FROM THE CARTELS
false. it's coming the from the CIA via Afghanistan, the largest opium producer in the world.

the cartels might smuggle it in, but you can bet your ass it's the CIA getting that shit over there in the first place.

>poisoning your clients

You must be one of those rapefugee doctors i hear so much about.

Dominicans and puerto ricans who ran away from new york ruined it. mostly drug dealers too and yes i remember how great it used to be 15 years ago, so clean and quiet.

check em

and he trips

nigger will hang from trees.

>agree with you
>this is apparently lashing out
You're silly.

Wiemar republic

with jews you lose

I didn't say anything about saving them. Just that we should remember who the true villains of this are and that it isn't the junkies.

There wouldn't be junkies in the first place if heroin didn't have a cultural cachet to it inspired by you know who.

youtube.com/watch?v=yVIRcnlRKF8

Heroine is banned.
Prohibition saved that woman?

No.