Get in here Trumpfags

We have to increase Kek's Meme Magic. Get busy and make some memes, so he can give us a happening on Monday.

Nobody can stop kek at this point, roll for shillarys dead

Kek isn't real.

KEK is real, how dare you question his power
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Kek will punish you for this heresy

HERESY! REEEEEEEEEEEEE.

KEK BE PRAISED.

No digits, your god ISN'T REAL

KEK IS REAL

He is, you will see brother, if not now then later when kek wills it.

Really? Explain these digits then!

this from my folder seems ripe for meming.

Kek be praised.

ABANDON HOPE. KEK IS DEAD

Meme magic only happens to the worthy not those who demand it.

>happy_pepe.jpg
Looks like that Pepe is in great pain.

Thats because you heretics dont praise enough.

Then KEK told him, “Because you have seen me, you have believed; blessed are those who have not seen and yet have believed.”

This is now a NO gets thread.

I am not concerned with perusing digits. The digits shall come when Kek wills it. Lo one night I opened my door, only for a small frog who I hadn't seen, to fall off the frame onto the floor.

I picked up this little frog and helped him back outside, away from the artificial lights of man and into the warm summer night.

Yesterday I found a second, different frog on mthe railing when I walked my dogs in the morning, just after sunrise. just after the hours of kek.

I seek not digits, for Kek hops where he wills it.

Kek doesn't seem to think so mate.

>all these people not understanding the love and devotion Kek has bestowed upon us
You're all heretics and will die as such
SHADILAY

Fuck you and your shitty cartoon frog god.

Learn the laws of probability you mathematically challenged pavement apes.

>mfw i came to Cred Forums just now to ask some questions about Kek and meme magic in general
>0 replies
you created this post 1 second before i came in

anyway, i am making a little video about Pepe like many others right now, but i am trying to tie a lot of things together

i am making a video to show how the elite are worshipping Moloch in the Grove and how us plebs fight back by supporting Molochs "enemy" Kek
its about how we turned Pepe into Kek and all the weird coincidences that came from it.

this is what i have in the movie so far:
>all the Kek/Keku/computer infographics
>Shadilay
>Pepe hops and he hops
>Fermilab image with "Kek" written on some metal tube
>bublasaur
>some guy in a frog suit dancing on an old tv show
>rocket launch frog, forest fire frog
>the illuminati cards, Frog God and Rain of Frogs etc
>Kek appearing on TV behind hillary on a plane
>Grove footage
>Wikileaks mails with Moloch

what i am missing is the link between Moloch and Kek.
why do we think they are enemies ? i cant seem to find any articles about that bit at all.
did we just invent that? hope one of you has some infographics or decent videos about it.

also missing caps of the mails where they discuss Bill going to the Grove (we had them here yesterday)

i might finish this up tonight if i get the right stuff.

if not, post general Kek coincidences and memes
SHADILAY

BEHOLD! kek hath defied and humiliated this blasphemer:

and bestowed his grace upon he who recognizes his will:

Checkd and kek'd

praise kek

Checked.

Praise kek for a stroke live at her next debate

I am just here for KEKS race war

Let's hope she has some kind of major episode during the debate, then as she is sperging out, audible shitting and pissing herself Trump is the first to react and takes command of the situation as he calls for a doctor he will, with an extremely smug expression, look at the camera for a split second and give us all a knowing nod, this will be it, Trump POTUS confirmed, all aboard the eternal KEK train, may his ride never end.
You will all see and you WILL ALL PRAISE HIM