What the fuck is she doing?

m.hannity.com/articles/election-493995/watch-hillary-clinton-complains-about-her-15134313/

m.youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8

Who is she going to blame next?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
m.youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_E._Rodham
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Who is she going to blame next?
She is going to do what Sanders supporters did and blame the googles

LMAO She's getting so mad now.

>B-BUT IM SUPPOSED TO WIN! I AM ENTITLED TO THIS JOB REE

WHY AREN'T I FIFTY POINT AHEAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE DELETE THIS!

Can we trust someone with this temper to have the nuclear codes?

This is at least two instances now of her campaign team not giving a fuck in a very obvious and spectacular fashion.

I thought "zombie hillary" was maybe a lapse in judgement, but after letting this go? No.

Her team is obviously fed-up with her, and she probably won't take their advice.

This is only going to get better, laddies.

>Why aren't I 50 points ahead
>The choice for working families has never been clearer
Love how she answers her own question.

>staged af
>temper
Yeah, nah, m8.

>That rant
>Seated
>Slouched
>Can barely sit up

F I T F O R P R E S

Still, she's a senile old woman who thinks a cartoon frog is an evil nazi.

I wouldnt trust her with the codes tbqhwu

That old cunt should be beaten up, raped, beaten up again and stabbed to death in the slowest possible way. After this she should be skinned and her curly ass hide should be put available for every one to see.

I hate this bitch so fucking much.

She looks mentally unstable. All those lies she has been telling for 40 years is starting to make her lose touch with reality

>the russians hacked my server again?!!!
>THAT'S ENOUGH OF THOSE SEXIST PATRIARCHS!
>*pushes the button*
>world decimated

Go home and be a family man, Hillary.

Bro, i sincerely doubt that she has, like ever, been in touch with reality, at least not with this one.

This. How can anyone say they're afraid Trump will start WWIII because they "don't like Trump's tone"- whatever that means- but not be afraid of this irrational, entitled cunt? She acts like a spoiled little brat.

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

I can't wait. Cankles is just now feeling the tip brushing her Anus. She will really howl when the Schlonging becomes rapid, continuous thrusts.

Someone in the other thread mentioned how it looks like shes being held up. After looking at this again I have to agree, she moves her arms and her neck but her body hardly ever moves. If I was making a speech like this moving my arms and legs, I wouldn't be leaning back like she is.

she's playing it up and being goofy but to a lot of people i don't think she really pulls it off, so people think she's mad and crazy

the reaction of both sides is always going to be armchair pundits fooling themselves into reaffirmation of their "correct" world views

business as usual. this election cycle is making otherwise reasonable or apathetic people completely forget what logical conclusions they've come to in the past simply because there's a presidential candidate they don't like and think will destroy the world

example: trump is your typical leddit presidential candidate, he hits all the marks. but leddit doesn't like the racist cheeto bendito so they ignore all of his positions in favor of making fun of his heritage. clinton, and what she stands for, is everything leddit as a hivemind has opposed for the past 5 years

i don't care who wins or what happens

You just know she'd go psycho on them daily

She probably even physically assaults them

Off topic but I just love this adrenaline rush and the urge to kill just before I go to bed. Blood is boiling and shillcunt is just making it all worse. Seems like I will have another sleeples (beer filled) night lads.

My dad was a (((small business owner))). What exactly did he do and what happened to his business?

At least she stopped yelling at frogs

She should blame her skype overlords

fucking googles and tumblrs and skypes

>that shrill piercing voice
please america don't elect my mother in law

so many people have crawled out of the woodwork over the years to claim she's a psycho crazy who yells and throws shit.

I'd be surprised if she doesn't physically abuse the peons around her.

shes gonna implode in last month

no stamina

ahh so hillary is playing 4d chess..... it's all an act.
i'm #mentallyhill now

How much fucking dick does the average german suck!?

24.5 kilos

that's not what i meant. try and use that little baby brain of yours and think a little more critically than that

trump is the same shit as anything else. people call him anti establishment and god emperor even though most of what he raises goes straight to the RNC - the establishment itself. he's a businessman. he's playing ball how they want him to. this is yet another political "revolution" that will end in disappointment one way or the other, just like ol bernie sanders bending the knee. trump has done the same and it's an inevitable fate of playing the game. you want a revolution? start tying some nooses

This is fake. Remember: she died recently. /po/ is always right.

Everyone is laughing at the people that say she's dead but in a month or two it will be common knowledge.

Now now, leave your somalian behavior in somalia

She was just on Between two ferns, and is kicking ass!
youtube.com/watch?v=xrkPe-9rM1Q
get rekt you idiots

>REEEEEE WHY AREN'T I WINNING
>(((THEY))) SAID (((THEY))) WOULD GET ME ELECTED

she looked to deep into the abyss

>m.youtube.com/watch?v=_T8tMk-ZOx8
Why isn't the full video anywhere?

wait hold on. when you said "rape" did you mean vaginally or anally? I would probably fuck her asshole, if she asked me too. Probably also the hole I'd use for rape. But definitely not her vagina. That's disgusting she's like 70.

ruh-roh

it's probably just the campaign approved "soft cut"

my dad was a small business

RIP

>What the fuck is she doing?
Throwing the election

Textiles
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hugh_E._Rodham

dude

Seems she got stuck in her campaign voice that she uses when yelling in front of an audience and forgot to tone it down for the camera.

I thought this was a meme until I watched the video, jeez she's gone bonkers.

When the fart was actually a shart

>i don't care who wins or what happens
Are you white?

so Hillary doesn't want people to have the right to work?

she will put everyone on wellfare?

^thats how people will perceive that video, she's a trut thats what she is

lmao

my dad was a small business

>Trump has some of the same views as mainstream republicans so he's establishment

>start tying some nooses
We are. For you and yours and those like you.

>this cant get any better
>hulkery

lol she schemed for so long and now shes getting memed right out of the election, again

That's a good pic can't wait to get home and power up the meme machine

>people are talking about what she said, but not her mannerisms

>tfw you realise her top button is undone
Neurons.. They're firing!

the liberals actively did sanders the dirty and is throwing the election to him. liberals will always betray the working classes

Hate to disagree with you kek, but he's right

I found it by accident. 1 second in and I was already annoyed of her so I had to pause the video.
And there it was.

This is more accurate than ever

That's the first take right

Isn't right to work anti- union laws?

the only thing i can think of right now is

>u mad bro?

dude, that would make a sweet edit onto the old apple commercial.

YOU DID THIS TO MEEE

Dislike this shit into oblivion.