What was Cred Forums like during the 2012 American election...

What was Cred Forums like during the 2012 American election? Did you guys like Mittens as much as you currently like Trump? Where you as close to defeating Obama asks Trump is to Hillary? Any dank memes?

I feel like I missed out

Romney was actually smart, so at least the repub party was united under him, but people were still on the black man as president train so he lost.

I wasn't here either, but I understand that there was a lot of Baneposting.

Romney was smart, but uncharismatic. He literally was a drag to listen to. Also, his platform was more attacking Obama than actually setting down policy really.

I was feeling the Johnson that election.
it wasn't as exciting whether or not they admit it, everyone knew deep down that Mitt would lose. He was way to much of a cuck.

The republican establishment gave a half-hearted support of Romney. They really didn't want him.

The public was totally luke-warm about him. You had nowhere near the fire you do in most trump supporters.

That being said, Romney may have been one of the smartest presidents we could have had.

voted Ron Paul in the primary

me and 7 other people in my district

Um... I can't say I opposed his policies.

The tax rate thing wasn't a surprise for me as I've known a lot of rich people, working in high end interior design.

I understand though why people were so appauled by his tax rate though.

He was a decent candidate but looked like a typical richfag.

I think someone like Paul Ryan would be so much better of a candidate.

Romney was better than Jeb

but he was bought and paid for.....

the way to the White House is through the Rust Belt.... and Romney barely campaigned there

How the fuck did Cred Forums support this cuckservative?

A bunch of Ron Paul memeing. No meme magic. Pretty dull. No one really liked Romney or King Nigger. Nothing that happened here was meaningful at all.

Wasn't Romney a gun grabber?

The internet supported Ron Paul. Romney was a fag.

I spent more time on Cred Forums than Cred Forums back then.

Both were pro-Romney but luke-warm.
People were convinced that the polls were oversampling Dems and that Romney would be a clear winner.

That experience is making me more pessimistic than I should be this time around.

he was a Mormon

No-one idiotic enough to fall for Mormonism should be president

Yes, he also is partially responsible for obamacare because he forced a prototype of it on Massachusetts that the dems then place on the whole country.
This thread will be full of shills attempting historical revisionism while in reality Cred Forums was entirely behind Ron Paul.

hmm yes certainly, this is why the unlikeable, robotic, arrogant, Mormon corporate raider lost, because his opponent was black. Of course. Why didn't I think of this before.

No I voted dem. Mit is a fucked in the head acquisitions goon and mormons are the most elitist pieces of shit on the planet. I would take them over jews they are terrible human beings

The problem is that he didn't attack enough. He shut down during the second debate.

Cred Forums mostly supported Ron Paul in the primary. After Romney got nominated some people supported him over Obama but it was more along the lines of both Obama and Romney are shit, but Romney is less shit rather than enthusiastic support of Romney like what Cred Forums is doing for Trump now. Lots of people on Cred Forums, including myself voted for Johnson in the general election.

He barely attacked Obama because his role was to be a gentlemanly, muh principles loser, much like McCain. He never expected to win.

Cred Forums was completely convinced he coukd win and was dead fucking wrong as usual
Cred Forums is never right

We didn't really. We supported Ron Paul, but after he lost and Mitt was announced as the Republican candidate, we kinda supported him, albeit with no enthusiasm like we do now.

And here they are.

See . He's right on the money

Mittens was so shitty there were more Obamafag and Johnsonfag Cred Forumsacks than Romneyfags. He was the original JUST candidate.

Not even close.
We knew his nomination and eventual defeat were inevitable
But a lot of people tried to keep spirits up and supported mittens anyway just because we wanted king nigger gone so bad

Lots of Ron Paul shilling of course.

But when actual election came around Cred Forums seems to forget just how many people on here were voting for Obama. He wasn't loved but people were pretty tollerable of him for the most part.

Then pretty soon after when Stormfront broke up and hijacked Cred Forums every one started pretending they hated him all along in an effort to fit in.

Of course Cred Forums will deny this to their last breathe, but I was on the board the whole time. I saw it happen you fucking stormnigger cucks

This

Most of pol didn't really care much for Romney. Ron Paul was was everything actually, not mitt.

Did Romney get any fun memes or did Ron Paul absorb them all?