AS OHIO GOES

SO GOES THE NATION.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/xv4D4hNH6jY?t=539
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/20/upshot/the-error-the-polling-world-rarely-talks-about.html?_r=0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>that one +7 shill poll keeping Trump at 1 point

They do that every time

Real Clear Politics is constantly correcting the record. I take screenshots every day, so I can look back and prove that they've been changing numbers.

Some averages are using polls from mid july and august.

Still trusting polls...

>CBS
>Clinton +7
Please goys you have to believe us. We are the all-seeing eye.

Lets make it happen.

Wow, it's almost like it's a rolling average.

They literally link you to sauce, dipshit. They can't change anything.

Just learned about this mantra now.

Do ameritards really believe this superstition?

Fucking shill polls no worries ain't shook

If you don't stop calling us a flyover state we're going to get Hillary elected.

>AS OHIO GOES,SO GOES THE NATION.
Wish this was still true but Virginia going blue could fuck that up

checked, no getting complacent.

>4-Way

Is Stein even on the ballot in Ohio? Johnson is supposedly on the ballot in all 50 states, but I haven't heard anything about where the Green Party will be an option.

Every president going back fuck knows how long has won Ohio in the election, it's a good indicator of how the race will go nationally.

8:58. "And nobody wins the presidency without winning Ohio"

youtu.be/xv4D4hNH6jY?t=539

Driving home and I see about 10 Trump Pence signs. Then I get home and see a Hillary for prison sign, and two Trump Pence signs in the yard across the street.

All the grass is cut, and there's no gunfire. No drugs being dealt or cars being stolen. I can't smell any black and milds in the air. The pavement was just redone so even the road is immaculate.Not even my bike has been stolen.

It's the perfect neighborhood.

Ohio is voting Trump. There's no doubt.

Why? That's just coincidence. How the hell the way people in ohio vote influence how people miles way are going to vote, unless you believe in some kind of mass telepathy?

Holy shit, that's dumb.

>michigan
>invasion anytime
Lol Detroit still acts as a bufferzone

The quote is true; however, her saying Hillary will win is not true. I almost guarantee she doesn't live in Ohio. I'm sure she only came to Cleveland for the RNC to be a fascist, and lie to peoples faces.

Yep. It's a fucking joke.
They also take weeks to update the polls that have Trump ahead.

haha confirmed for retarded
new polls get released all the time dipshit

That poster is stupid however there is definitely something amiss with RealClear, they have been arbritraily leaving polls out which skew things towards Hillary a little although not by much

Yeah, but if Trump was 7 points ahead in an NBC poll conducted between 8/19 and 8/24, he should stay 7 points ahead. That poll is over. He shouldn't be 4 points ahead a month later.

>believing polls

They're underrepresenting angry white nationalism. It'll be Brexit all over again.

um that's because NBC conducted a new poll for a different date range?

there really ought to be an IQ test to post

these polls show him ahead though..?

What is this a chart of?

I've stopped even trusting (((Fox Jews))) at this point one poll had Clinton a point agreed with a margin of error at +/-7.3

Daily reminder to not trust polls
>same data
>4 different outcomes
nytimes.com/interactive/2016/09/20/upshot/the-error-the-polling-world-rarely-talks-about.html?_r=0

>Anedoctal evidence
For fucks sake why do people keep using this shit as an arguements?

Thank God Trump is winning though.

"Danger presented by Ohio"

still underrepresenting

What kind of danger dipshit

ohio

You're a lucky soul not to know.

No one lives long enough to tell.

No one believes in mass telepathy bullshit, but it's not a coincidence. It's because demographically Ohio is a really good representation of the USA as a whole.

Michigan and WIsconsin will also be red.