Georgia thread

So Whats your opinion about this country at the edge of Eastern Europe?

Fat women, nice views, more expensive then i thought

Not a country.

The State of Georgia has 25x the GDP of your "country"
..and Georgia is a meme-state.

It is the country where I was born. I grew up reading Data Tutashxia and hunting with my grandfather in Choxatauri. I love the country, but we have fallen off.
We were a nation of war, much like Sparta, a nation whose purpose was to defend its land for the well being of its people and trade routes.
the day Irakli The Second turned to Russia for union was the day we lost our purpose, and therefore our power. Just imagine, we were a minuscule giant between Persia and the Byzantine Empire. We were a nation of blood and wine with a real chance to be the pinnacle of human spirit and courage.
Fuck Communism.
long Live Tamar.

Nice flag.

Except for the separatists and Russian aggression it seems comfy as fuck.

Also - Zugdidians are assholes

/thread

based

>hehe goy yes you're not a country

maybe you don't know what a country is.

As for the country, seems pretty nice desu. Living at the edge of civilisation isn't easy, with the roaches next door and all.

>Russian agression
Brainwashed cuck detected

Hahah are you mad? People don't get any joy out of GDP. I live in a high GDP country and have a good life but it's not because of the GDP, it's because I make my life meaningful. Do you get upset when the DOW JONES goes down? Faghurt.

Why do you still exist

I bet you dont even know who this is.

Who else is /Georgia/ here?

>Judging an entire country and it's history by it's GDP

Please, commit a suicide, you're wasting oxygen

>Georgia
>European

The Caucasus nations are fascinating in the sense that they seem to be the most obscure and little-heard about group of people on the planet. Situated in one of the most rugged areas of the world, taking part in the vicious religious struggles of their neighbors, and who knows how much history just isn't known or discussed in the west.

Some questions - who are the Georgians? Are you related to the Armenians? Are you related at all to the Iranic peoples, like in Azerbaijan? Does the average Georgian identify strongly their Orthodox heritage? How has your nation been affected by the crisis in the Middle East? How do you view western Europe and the migrant crisis?

I fixed it for you. No need to thank me.

We are Kartvelians and are not related with no one, not Armenians, nor crappeoples in the middle east.
And yes, we are proud of our orthodox Christian heritage and view it as a cornerstone of our culture.
Fall of prices on oil affected us negatively due to a fact, that we are important trade rout and gaining a large benefits by oil transportation.
As for refugee crisis, we really hope, that western Europe will kick those MUDslime sandfucks back to the desert.