Honest opinion

Honest opinion.

What does Cred Forums think of AMWF couples?

Webm related.

Like a lesbian couple, I do not feel threatened

oriental men are like creepy insectoid freaks

HANDS OFF OUR WOMEN YELLOW GOOK SLOPE ZIPPERHEAD REEEEEEE

They're fighting back.

Got any webm of a amwf couple that aren't two 13-year olds?

they are probably really smart and nice asians

No fucks given.

Despite being myself a virgin I dream about having sex with women from other ethnicities (except pajeets, abbos, american natives and gypsy scum).

better than a cackface but still proof of the vaginal jews innate treachery

Who is she?

don't exist IRL so don't think about em

The fuck is AMWF?
Androgynous Male With Female?

Crazy unstable weaboo females who have an asian boyfriend as a fashion accessory. Good riddance.

Good for them. I think that racemixing between whites and Asians should be encouraged. Eurasian babies are qts, and Asians have, on average, a higher IQ --so, if anything, we'd be improving the white race by mixing with Asians.

White people and Asians created all the technological and medical advancements in the world, as well as all the good entertainment. I don't understand Cred Forums's butthurt about racemixing with Asians. I like Asian people. They're the only race other than white people who are actually attractive too.

fpbp

most asian boys are basically girls

It really makes me think.

>mfw my son is being raised by an Asian who married my old sex toy and I still smash her every year or so

An Asian man won't rape or beat my daughter and is less likely to commit any serious crime. They're mostly well mannered and hard working as well.

I'd prefer her to date inside her own race of course, but she could do a lot worse.

Perfectly acceptable.
I can at the least tolerate most asian cultures, I can a lot of the time even like them.
High IQ, good work ethic, low genetic disease rate.
Racemixing is generally a negative when your genes gain nothing.
Since asians outnumber whites by quite a few million we should just use basic logic.
I'd rather have a truce with such a functional people, than a war with them.
Plus a lot of asian women pretty much look white.

Better than blacks or arabs.

Racemixing is racemixing
No matter who it is between, regardless of sex or race, it is the throwing away and destruction of ones heritage and produces broken individuals who have no belonging to any real community and are inherently prone to being good goy golems to the globalist skype regime.
Racetraitors are racetraitors, no matte what.

Absolutely disgusting.

WHO IS SHE???

Fine by me.

Who is her? She is crushing my mind and destroying my higher logical functions by how imposible hot she is.

Asians are not bad. Take care of themselves, nonviolent. Am ok with AM/WF.

It's a waste, those tiny chinks could have made some delicious ladyboys, but they want to pretend to be men and will only get cufcked.

>bragging about your google behavior

Kys, dawg

Why do niggers and squints both want our white women?

They don't exist.

damn she a cute

I don't care for it. But I want to see what the average loser spamming it on Cred Forums looks like though.

Didn't have a choice. You ever deal with family courts?

"Your honor I move we dismiss any and all parental rights based on the fact that the petitioner does not have a vagina."

"Agreed. Furthermore he has to give a shit ton of money to the possessor of the vagina."

*bangs gavel

Cool with me. She chose based samurai instead of retarded, rap flappin, chimp swinging google.

It's like he won the lottery. The odds of an asian male getting a white female are incredibly poor. It's a pairing of one of the least desirable and most desirable demographics.

Samurai are worthy, Googles aint.

It's a fine combination and they generally raise decent families together.

I'm taking one of their women so it's a fair trade.

She'll cheat on him anyway for some mediterranean cock so it's fine.

>When you have a dictating leader mindset repeling to all kinds of liberal normie degeneracy and ignorance which is basically the entirety of 2016 "humans",

Fucking hell Cred Forums I haven't gotten my dick wet in 4 years just fucking end me quick and painless please.

You didnt answer the question.

And no, those squint midgets arent.

>wouldn't mix races even if it improved some aspects of your own
Faggot.
This 2bh.
An Asian man will make a decent family man, will have a good job, won't knock a woman up and do a runner, and won't honour kill her.
Same goes for WMAF, but unfortunately it is quite often beta guys with ugly grills, so the result isn't as good.

It's Google you damn moron. Not googles, goog, googler, etc.

I'll ask again, WHO is this cum plum?

Doesn't exist. Have never, and will never see it IRL, despite what r/asianmasculinity shills say.

Shit that girl is my type 100%
I can't resist those big round eyes

In my experience, white girls who date chinks tend to be batshit insane anyway.

tribal dominance 101

/thread

saged.

Pretty girls are my type too.

Test

> but unfortunately it is quite often beta guys with ugly grills, so the result isn't as good.
>he believes amwf couples posted here are representative

in both cases, the whites are always weaboo degenerates and the asians ugly

I saw one couple yesterday on campus, poor gook chose the ugliest cunt on campus.

It's not common, and Asian men generally know their place in society, so I don't think it's a big deal

Their kids are super ugly though

Fucking gooks stealing our hwite wimmen
Its 13-14th century all over again

I lost my crush to a chink, but I have no problems with them. Coal burners borderline disgust me.

No one has sauce? She is insanity itself

Niggers want an upgrade, and they're repulsed by their own women.

Reminds me of this

Asian men are effeminate in appearance. The white girl is one step away from full lesbian.

She is also completely godlike