JewTube is done

Imagine being so bad at reading the political climate that you thought this was a good idea.
Just imagine being that fucking dumb for a moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LkmkyiK8JEo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes, it is gay if the balls

What is this youtube heroes shit? Im assumimg that its community mods who can sensor content.

Who the fuck is going to do that on their spare time?
If it's a calling card for janitors I get it but this is just cringe

Only up to 208k thumbs downs - I'm disappointed.

>level 3
>have ability to mass report videos and censor comments
holy shit they arent even hiding it

What is this and why should I care?

>is it gay if the balls

They are giving super tools to the super tools.

that's deep man.

Also, a better alternative VERY SOON

>level 5
>try out new youtube features before they happen to everybody
that should come with the fucking "MASS REPORTING AND CENSORING" thing
jesus christ google you arse bandits what are you thinking

I do fear that youtube just like twitter and fb will run itself into the ground in the next few years

omg that picture is creepy

>they will be doing it for free.

NO COST AT ALL

>next few years
October 1st, 2016 to be precise

triggered sjws pushing marxist agenda, i think they'll gladly do it for free. And (((they))) love someone working for them for free

It's basically youtube's version of CTR

Just imagine being you, being so dumb that you can't read the economic climate that google doesn't need to give any fucks about anything you think. Just imagine that for a moment.

it may serve our interests if we can get a few high level goys to flag and censor the degeneracy of the left

>3,357 out of 206,348 would do it
thats more than they need and hoped for
enjoy your big brother tube

googl/jewtube is run by leftshits

I'm wondering if there isn't going to be a mass migration of hundreds of YouTubers, joining another site or forming another site.

the free marketplace and free speech will always out-compete censorship and regulation.

It's some of that famous jewish intellect.

>not acting like a turbo SJW an climbing the jewtube ladder until you can cause chaos by mass-censoring normies for not being leftist enough

Come on Cred Forums.

this is so creepy, they are trying to get subhuman dwellers to do their fucking jobs for them. This will only attract the worst of the worst.

its like those kids who went fucking nuts with their fundraising shit. all because they promised bullshit rewards. People will do anything for bullshit rewards.

Woman CEO.

I'm doing my part.

I filed a report under scam/fraud.

The associated cost is null

GRATIS

Is she a Skype?

>that second tab

Subtle user, well done. I legitimately keked.

>mass flag videos
>shows the mass flagger not even watching the videos

>Autoplay on

The best part is that even SJWs hate it because they know their videos will get removed for being "controversial" too.

Fem Frequency would be mass-flagged every minute of the day.

Fuck no. Look at what happened to Twitter, they openly announced they were putting a SJW Council in charge of moderation and almost nobody bailed out.

Most people just go full retard and have like 10 tabs of ridiculous shit.

this was my exact thought.

Is this the golden opportunity we've been waiting for?
This could be Youtube shooting itself in the foot with a hadron collider.

The problem is that unless something big has changed over the last year, Youtube doesn't make google any money.

All the ad revenue it generates barely covers the cost of running it, to the tune of nearly 4 billion dollars a year. And no one is better than google at getting adbux from companies.

So who is going to have the cash and timeframe to step up and compete? Vimeo? Dailymotion? Every time youtube changes their design or rules people threaten to leave but there's no place really to go.

I'd love for businesses like youtube, twitter, and facebook to see serious competition, but I'm not optimistic of it ever happening. In this industry don't get competition, you get replaced. See: Myspace.

I think this cunt, might be involved.

Jewtube is a massive tool for (((them))) to manipulate the masses. This is just another crack in the castle falling apart around (((them))).

Just did the same thing.

im surprised they didnt disable ratings just for this one video.

This google gets it.
youtube.com/watch?v=LkmkyiK8JEo

They are waking up.

it depends
how many hot pockets are we talking about?

Not gonna lie senpai that's a creepy picture

The gauges are a serious negative, but that is indeed a based black bro.

yes yes yeeeeees

>Who the fuck is going to do that on their spare time?

hmm i wonder

I really hope Youtube dies.

Bumping for this

>I suck moderator cock XD

If that means anything to you, then you know how dangerous this is.

Millennials

The fuck?

Loads of people have bailed out of Twitter, just not high profile ones. Just look at Gab, it's a stalking horse at the moment, not yet at a critical mass but it's userbase is growing quickly and it's just a matter of time before Twitter push things even further and it turns into a full blown exodus from there to Gab.

Twitter is pretty much panicking at this point. Their stock has been consistently nosediving all year