"No"

>"No"

"THE TRANSCRIPTS FROM REDDIT"

So what was it that happened?
Did the furry get held in contempt or was that someone else? Is he in trouble yet?

Also curious

No. I sad no! Okay, no

>Uhh.. I said no.

He didn't show up. They took a vote on whether he should be brought in. Democrats came up with reasons for why he shouldnt
>muh its embarasssing for him
>muh this is only really about hillary
>muh disgrace
Aye won

YOU DONT DECIDE WHAT I GET TO SEE
I GET TO SEE IT ALL

ON THE ADVICE OF COUNSEL

I fell asleep beforer the stream

I'm assuming nothing interesting happened or you fags would all be memeing nonstop

Anything good happen? Give me the run down

I thought the hearing was tomorrow.

We are meming nonstop you dip

ROWDY GOWDY HIGH ELF INQUISITOR

Yeah but is 'he' the furry or the other guy?

pagliano didn't show up so chaffets held a vote to hold him in contempt. A bunch of democrats threw tantrums for an hour, and eventually the majority agreed with chaffets.

combetta (reddit furry) is TOMORROW

Maloney was being a bitch as usual and Chaffetz was having none of it

Furry (Combetta) went yesterday and stonewalled with his 5th amendment right the entire time

Different aide, Pagliago went yesterday as well, and was recalled for today. He didn't show, so they held him in contempt

The other guy (whom recieved immunity from the FBI). The furry guy is allegedly tomorrow, dont quote me on that

combetta goes tomorrow.
combetta stonewalled last week. they're calling him back. he might not show up like bitch ass pagliano, though.

Is the idiot going to be charged? Literal proof of intent

Isn't it a fellon to not show up though? Is it punishable? Will Pagliano recieve any type of punishment for wasting everyones time?

Oh I thought Combetta was today

Nice

Wait. I thought it was the furry that was asking reddit for IT advice that got immunity?

No, I'm pretty sure he did not. He is in real trouble

show me them titties and your 302's

>dems on the committee use all of their time to call the entire investigation a giant conspiracy theory and make up some of the most retarded excuses ever uttered
>"why aren't we investigating donald trump lol"
>"why are you so obsessed with a bunch of emails about yoga, THE AMERICAN PEOPLE DON'T NEED TO HEAR ABOUT YOGA"
>"no one should have to come when subpoenaed if they already plead the 5th in front of an entirely different committee!"
>"he was granted immunity by the DOJ and won't be prosecuted, but he shouldn't have to come out of fear of being prosecuted"
>"this isn't bipartisan, our side doesn't like it so you need to stop"
>"stop subpoenaing things!!! STOP INVESTIGATING NOW"

>they can do nothing to stop the inquiry
>mfw

Anyone got a link to the videos of this shit? I've been living under a rock for a while so I'd like to watch and learn what's going on.

What time tomorrow is it back on?