Amy Schumer And Blake Lively Are Calling Out These Sexist Magazine Covers

What is wrong with women today?

huffingtonpost.com/entry/blake-lively-amy-schumer-sexist-magazine_us_57e2984fe4b0e80b1b9f5f03?

But this cover isn't sexist?

>Sieczkowski
>tfw she's obviously polish, but instead of shitposting on our clay she's triggering the burgers

That is both physically and mentally Discusting
DELETE THIS
MODS

There's a magazine cover with Schumer sticking a lightsaber into her mouth as if she is sucking a dick lol

>british gq

Aren't both skypes?

Not sure about Lively, but (((Schumer))) is pretty obvious.

huh, didn't know you could become "woman of the year" of some jew rag by being a notorious joke thief

they really come out of the woodwork to protect their own, don't they?

I kjow what aGoogle is, Is a Skype a Juden swine?

She has a neat body, but jesus christ that fucking pigface is disgusting.

Dude she's fucking fat inside and outside.

She has the same belly as me.

>unironically linking to huffpost
kys my man

>Lively, who is mom to one-year-old daughter James
>daughter
>James
wat
Is James a girl's name?

Fuck, I thought you meant Gage Golightly.
Anyway, isn't it magazines for women that have sexy pictures of bitches and sex tips on the cover? I think the only magazines for men that even have pictures of women on cover are skin rags.

you have a photoshopped belly?

Judging by this photo alone, it's not that bad. Not model-tier, but decent nonetheless. On a feminist-only spectrum, it's a strong 9/10, they don't get much hotter than that.

Are the magazines sexist, or are they merely selling what people want to buy? Doesn't this just show that males live in constant existential agony while girls worry about what other girls think about their clothes?

Why are women so sexist against women?

Time to find a new waifu. This time it will be 2D.

AWALT

God she's so UGLY

The magazines are just giving people what they want.

>Boys’ Life magazine (which is not affiliated with Girls’ Life)

These are two separate magazines which just happen to share a similar names. If girls were more interested in careers over looks than Girls' Life would be out of business.

If these two really wanted to they could fund their own magazine for girls to inspire them to be more career focused. Instead all they do is complain on social media and hope someone else does something about it.

shit wrong pic

A FUCKING FAGGY LEAF

You should kys just based on the fact that you live in a worthless country. You're literally the our northern Mexico -- a shitty useless country.

That fucking hamster face.
Looks like she ate a whole bee hive.

Jesus, you really have low standards don't you?

Fucking Poles...

>30 fps

how horrifying

>he literally can't fucking read in english

okay famalam

God they're both so ugly.

I feel bad for Leslie Jones, she literally looks like she's a monkey who just escaped the zoo.

Indeed.

Thank god it's not 2015 anymore.

Is this pork still a thing in the States? I thought she was on the way to oblivion already.

Here's a rare Amy nude. Fap away leafs.

No celebs are just retarded

every time

BARF

>started a conversation
Funny how "conversation" tends to mean "monologue" to these people.

Amy Schumer is a sexist herself, for suggesting to women that it's okay to be a fat pig.

Time to make an instagram account. Does anyone else get an indescribable pleasure from attacking entitled famous cunts?

DUDE
VAGINA
LMAO

>PS4 Pro

My fucking sides. I bought a £300 Blu-ray player it seems.