Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IbsQJBxICN0
eupedia.com/europe/origins_haplogroups_europe.shtml#J2
bbc.com/news/science-environment-22527821
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
nature.com/nature/journal/v536/n7617/full/nature19310.html
youtube.com/watch?v=_MaMFo7K3Fc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

We can start arguing about who's the whitest like a bunch of retards when our countries aren't getting blacked anymore

Until the we got bigger problems

You are the literal nigger of Europe m8..

>1. rest of europe
>2. turkey

>9001. greece

Human Tier: Anglo

Subhuman Trash Tier: Everyone Else

Not even Subhuman: ARYANS

t. Lovecraft

No, this means to be objective, not totally retarded like

Slavs are not white

Tiers:

1. Anglo's/Aryans
2. Swedecucks and the French
3. Baltcucks and Finns
4. West Slavs
5. Italy
6. Iberians
7. East Slavs
8. Balkanniggers
9. Americans

-------

11. Greeks, Turks, Jews, Armenians, Syrians, Arabs, Latinos and other mixed race shitskins

1 - Celts
2 - Everyone else

I don't understand why you lump Latinos in with Caucasian people. They have Amerindian DNA.

You have Turkroach DNA

> This is considered white in Greece

One pint of Turkroach blood is the difference between Aristotle and Kim Kardashian

Thats a man, baby

The fucking Syrian parliament is whiter than the Golden Dawn

Jeeeesus alright you're white
Praise Kek

Whatever, the point is that Latinos aren't Caucasian and it's wrong to lump them in with Caucasians.

anglos are the whitest

feels good to be a WASP

Tiers of white:
1. Me
2. The rest of Cred Forums

I guess conquering half the world and committing an actual genocide against the natives of Cuba don't get you top 3 on the tierlist

DELETE THIS

t.Mixed race

those are indian gypsies Sven, at least post some ugly Russians for fucks sake

The point is that Latinos belong to a seperate continent, regardless if I'm white or not.

4) Persians

It could very well be. What's your problem? I didn't include Greeks or Syrians or Jews in my OP.

>(838)
>he still has his rose folder
wew lad, its been 4 years already

its time to delete

>Whites

1.Northern Europeans
2.Southern Europeans
3. Eastern Europeans not including muslim Turk rapebabies
4.Latin Americans with a predominantly Iberian heritage

>Not white

Everyone else

1-Scandinavians
2-Germanic, incl. Balts
3-Celts
4-Western Slavs
5-Slovenes and Croats
5-Anglos
6-Serbs and East Slavs
7-Graeco-Romans

Russian women are the only exception to beutiful slavs

glorious alien tier:
Serbs

hum*n tier:
everyone else

Celts have done way more in history then Balts.

1. Mediterraneans
2. Anglos
3. Scandinavians + Finland
4. Germanic (France, Germany, Netherlands)
5. Celts
6. Slavs

nice cum dump

And Anglos are fifth.

Anglos colonised a quarter of the world and had the biggest wmpire in history.

post dat ass

>tfw most of my genes come from SPQR countries

Why can't I be white to /pool/ standards?

The point is that white by definition means North Western Europe. An Italian can't be white even if he's blue eyed & pale skinned. Same for the 'Slavs aren't white'. There have always been 3 racial components in Europe, North, East and South. 'White' doesn't mean shit, it's probably one of the.most successful memes in history. Even though it's a relatively recent invention.

rose is english btw

Kek confirms Greeks are white

I'll simplify this for everyone.

If you carry the R1b haplogroup, you're white.

If not, you're not.

1.Western European
1.10Iberian/Mediterranean
1.11Scandinavian
2.Celts/Gaels
3. Slavs
124. Arab/Semitic caucasoids

Anglos are Germanic.
Why are Scandis at the top?
They've got one achievement, looking nice.

This basically. This would save a lot or confusion.
>Arab/Semitic in the same ranking. There's a power ranking amongst them.

1)Turks
2)Others

Anglo Saxons
In other words
Scandinavia, Germany & East UK not being 1)

Ok m8

t. pure 100% Turkic DNA
Praise Tengri!

For those who boast of their "purity," you have 2 parents, 4 grandparents, 8 great grandparents and so on. Go back 500 years or so and you have a million ancestors. A few more generations and everyone who ever trod the lands of Europe is your ancestor, including Huns, Mongols and Moors. There are no 100% pure Aryans as per 10,000 years ago. But we still do exist as a distinct and unique biological entity. The cultures and civilizations we create are beyond comparison. The beauty of our women, blondes, brunettes, redheads, green-eyed, blue-eyed, brown-eyed, is the desire of all men and the envy of all women. So, we do not want to be derailed by gossip or speculation on who may be 1/16th Indian or have some Italian, Spanish or Portuguese blood. We are not going to debate over whether the collective remaining White gene pool is 95% or 97% pure Aryan.

Surely it would be a tragedy if the various divisions of our race lose their distinctive traits and beauty. And after we have secured the existence of our people and a future for ALL our children, hopefully we can take steps to preserve this diversity. But for now, we are going to accept the facts and circumstances as they exist. We are going to work together for the holy cause and we will not tolerate provocateurs, divisions or dissension. If someone looks White, acts White, fights White, then until their actions prove otherwise, they are our Folk. On the other hand, regardless of pedigree or appearance, those who oppose, criticize, hinder or fail to support our cause are no friends of ours.

David Lane

Scandinavia is the ultimate decider of who is whiter.

The places we conquered are whitest. Simple.

Rose turned out to be a racemixer.

>implying blue eyed blonde Greeks and Romans didn't exist
T-they were Scandinavian for sure!

1)Anglos
There is no 2. The concept of "whiteness" is actually just WASPness.

Anglos are the only truly "white" people followed closely by non Anglo Saxons, Vikings and various Gualic tribes throughout France but in reality, everything about "white" culture and "white" civilization is British in origin.

>Greeks
>white

Sorry buddy, I don't think so.

They don't exist in those countries today, that's for sure.

>Anglos are the only truly "white" people followed closely by non Anglo Saxons, Vikings and various Gualic tribes throughout France but in reality, everything about "white" culture and "white" civilization is British in origin.

This is the truth and the only necessary post in this thread.

That's irrelevant. Nice deflection though.

Let's ask Japan.

Based Japan-kun, who is whiter?

Thank you based Japan.

I didn't mention Greeks.

Nords have massive foreheads, look inbred as fuck, and have a ton of mong DNA

>Anglos are the only truly "white" people

lolwut?

You smelly cunts aren't even fucking white.

t. Celt.

kek, the anglos are the most degenerate genes possible. When you tell someone that incest is bad, point them to "anglo" genes. Their skin may be white but their insides are like a hotdog factory.

Well tainted in any case.

Their power came from their blond hair. Just ask dragonball-z

So you accept that modern Greeks are Turkish rape-babies with no connection whatsoever to the ancient (read: White) Greeks?

If so, then you're good m8 and I have no quarrel with you.

They made the term for themselves though. It's just as in the Roman empire, you weren't cool if you weren't 'Roman'.

Silence goy

I want to ask a serious, non troll question to Cred Forums.

Are Albinos white? If no, why not?

We have 0% mong blood actually, except way up north, it's like 3-5%. Sweden is like 2% tainted & Finland has like 5-10%.

Obviously not. White albinos are white.

It's not a matter of skin, it's DNA, who you descend from. Albino just = no skin pigmentation. A disease in other words.

Because "whiteness" is a genetic pedigree, and one which they don't share with other whites.

Not really.

Not really what? Have I said anything that isn't true in that post?

Those are Roma not Slavs.

The thread is about whiteness, not contribution to the universe. If it was, then it would be
1-anglos
2-graeco-romans
3-germanics, excl. balts
4-chinks and gooks
5-western slavs
6-scandis, just for ABBA and Abbath
7-poo in loos
8-joos
Just above sandnigger tier-slav and balkshits
Sandniggers
Niggers

Scandinavia are anglos

So is North Germany

6-scandis, just for ABBA and Abbath
7-poo in loos
8-joos
Ehh.. Maybe the joos deserve a higher place? The Scandis have Kierkegaard and a bunch of chemists though.

> Roma
fuck off soros shill

Scandinavia is literally where Anglo's come from, and Germany is mostly Anglo & Franks, and UK is Anglo and Celts.

Righteous Tier: Hungarians, Austrians and North Slavs - hardworking, may have fucked up economy but majority o' men stand ground and are not cucks

Honorary tsadik Romanians - Balkan slavs
Basically infested with gypsies and nigger mentality, yet to be redeemed, their plus is that they're not cucked, their minus is that muslim diaspora that the legendary kebab removers didnt exterminate
bad working morale, also socially a bit inept, agressive behavior is usual, but they kill for their countries .

Low Nations Tier - two subcategory are within this tier - niggers of europe , and the cucks:
they are either like niggers, or are whiteknight cucks,cowards, shame on their own race and nationality
Cucks Scandinavians(Finns too) . France, baltcucks.
Niggers of europe : Italians(southerns) and maybe spain(?) , and romania also belongs in this tier

Land Of The Wicked - Beth Avadim : The Anglosphere. With Britain as the center -
House of Aberrance and bond. Sodoma and Gomorrah
Colonised other savages, brought them here and introduced europe to race mixing. Progenitor of all the crimes a man can do against his own race. They divide and conquer, killers of diversity, and bringers of terror and death, main reason of terrorism. Thrives for world dominance. Blames jews for this.
Even though jews has hands in many dirty business, anglos are still to be blamed, jews jewed them over for the anglo wealth, so the jew can secure the future of the sons of israel.

They , or mostly the brits, have notorious superiority complex , they think that because they live well, they are superior to other people, and calls them wogs or lesser man, pretty similar ot the word goy that is used by jews, religious jews mostly.

They enslaved other people, brought them out of their place, destroyed their culture and now are raising them to race mix and make mongrel children.
They are the real ((jews))

Wanna witness everything that is wrong with this age at once? Visit London.

1 - Dutch
2 - Croats
3 - CE Slavs
4 - Scandinavians
5 - EE Slavs
6 - Swiss
7 - Germans
8 - Francs
9 - Italians
10 - Iberians
11 - Brits
12 - Irish
13 - Albanians
14 - Turks
15 - Grurks

/thread

You missed the Hungarian masterrace
t. Hung Aryan

Spaniards are literally darker and shorter than Greeks. And you lose in basketball.

I realized this towards the end, probably above French.

People on here talk as if Aryans & Anglo's are mutually exclusive when it's the exact same thing

inb4 everyone gets mad

britain should be nuked

race war
maga
fuck the queen
tiocfaidh ár lá

It's not really. Aryans were R1a people.

I'm having trouble finding a problem with this list

I can't find one

>Spaniards are literally darker and shorter than Greeks

Yeah.. You're probably a Spaniard if you deny this.

>Spaniards darker than Greeks

It's more spread than this of course.

But Aryan & Anglo is different sub-categories i think.

>said the swarthy Greek, who looked no different from his Turkish cousins

Yep.

hi there, i've noticed you put t*rks on your list

you're not fooling anyone mohammed

kindly remove yourself from the UK and fuck off back to roachland, you'll never be european

This person looks typical Spanish.

He has a nice tan. Greeks look like Turks though.

Germanic & Anglo Saxon is the same thing, in any event.

>He has a nice tan.
He's borderline African.

As North you go, the whiter you get.
But whiter doesnt meant purer.
Sardinians are the purest euros of all

Ignore the samis or finns, they came to Europe 15k years ago from North Siberia

Looks just as dark with his tan as your Greeks do m8. But hey, at least he's not a Turkish rape-baby like your people are.

Stop this meme.

>Roma

Just fuck off you faggot or use the right word, they're gypsies, nothing else.

Sardinians are indeed the purest AND oldest Europeans, but they aren't white by Cred Forums standards.

witnessed

He's an African rape-baby, much better.

>But hey, at least he's not a Turkish rape-baby like your people are.
That's a myth, only a retard would believe in that

from what I have seen some balkaniggers look extremely well preserved, like an Aryan-Roman mix meanwhile scandies and north slavs look mongoloid as all fuck, I mean seriously mads mikelsen (or however his name goes) is a great actor and all but you can see in him clearly just how much mongoloid influence there is
that bjork singer too
not even to mention that they keep getting blacked as we speak

This is what a European face looks like. I'll forgive your ignorance since you're a modern "Greek" shitskin though.

Turks look like greeks, because a lot of modern turks are turkified greeks

>can't tell the difference between a tan and shitskin genes.

Greeks actually have Turkroach genetics.

Daintylicious.

Scandinavians>Anglos and Dutch>French>"Germans">Iberians>Finns>Celts>Italians>East Slavs>Greeks>Balkantrash

>that nose
>european
Yes, Abdul, yes.
>Greeks actually have Turkroach genetics.
Prove it.

>Prove it.

See

Cuck and traitor.

Germans were you're allies.

Î¥eah, and? Where's the Turkish genetics?

The closer you are to the sacred trinity between Danmark, Sweden & Norway, the whiter you are.

that is just false you monkey

Greeks routinely present with significant MENA admixture, with averages anywhere from 10% on the lower end all the way up to 25-30% on the higher end.

Modern "Greeks" are a mutt of a people. They have no real connection to their ancient stock. You are Christianized Turks simply inhabiting the land that the actual Greeks once inhabited.

They probably have some DNA from ancient Greeks to be fair.

Who do you vote for?

That's not proof. That's a random cropped 23andMe image from somewhere in the world.

Pretty obvious to see.

>Germans
>Germanic
Fuck no they wanted to oocupy pure blooded scandinavia. I don't want to be ruled by "germans". Scandinavia belongs to scandinavians. pan-germanism is autism.
We where doing quite fine before ww2

>scandinavians
>look mongoloid as fuck
>lost to north slavs
>yet think they are better
>most irrelevant empire ever, basically never even an empire tier
>literally no contributions to the world
>rabid leftists

scandies are more of a worthless trash than slavs, greeks and balkans

>It's so obvious that you can't tell me what it is
Well you tried.

We are literally the same DNA as most of UK, so y'know.

Whatever dude. You don't want to believe what your eyes can see.

---> Insulting yourself here buddy.

The population of Europe ranked
Swiss
Balkan and Eastern European slavs (no turkish rapebabies (albos and bosnians).
Cucks and Niggers

Where's the Turk? They look like generic whites.

This is what you would say about anything I posted. The genotyping results are part of a cohort and are representative and extremely typical. If I took your very same DNA, we would find MENA admixture. This is the case across the entire population of Greece (and is probably lowest at the very northern parts of the mainland as you get closer to the Slavic countries).

>he actually thinks this is what white people look like

This is why it isn't worth talking to a Greek about these things. They have no frame of reference for what white people are actually supposed to look like (again, through no fault of their own since they aren't a white people and are surrounded by shitskins).

Are those chechens?

Dude, stop spamming random 23andme results. We have nation-wide studies for that. FFS.

Anglos are the worst whites no matter how you look at it. They only became bearable human beings after both scandis ( during the viking conquests ) and medis ( during the roman conquests ) raped them.

Fuck anglos.

>Toasters descend from Poles

kek

Don't fool me anons. I know you would like to bone this. youtube.com/watch?v=IbsQJBxICN0

----> We are the Anglo...
UK is mixed Anglo & Celts, pls stop this meme

Why did you back down on your previous picture and felt the need to cherry pick with a new one? I'm still waiting on why they're not white and why they're Turkish specifically.

fuck nigga i aint no cumskin
europe ends at oder

I'd bang the middle one if all 3 of them manage to still sing while we do it.

>Northern Slavs
what is this

What previous picture? You mean of this Greek athlete? I'm not backing down at all from it, he's a shitskin like you are. As for how you're not white, I can't force you to accept the fact that Greeks routinely present with significant MENA admixture whenever you look at genotyping results. If you want to deny that, you go right ahead and do that. But I've already shown you that you're fighting a losing battle.

Lithuania, Poland, Latvia & Estland

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA Slavnigger thinks he can be compared to Sand niggers in amount of contribution to the world?
They started agriculture and civilization ffs. They have been the only civilized people for most of history while Slavshits got civilized a couple centuries ago.

dumb debtposter that's what

There have been done numerous large scale genetic studies on Greece, as in most every country. There is 0% Turkic admixture. Fuck off.

Studies that show no MENA admixture in Greek populations?

lollllll, post these studies then

They surpass Sandniggers

Where did you hear that?

I will. But you said we were Turkish rape babies, so I assume we'd have some Turkic DNA? Where is it man? This is from thousands of personal DNA results.

>posts a retarded pic from a Murray book, a pseudohistorian with numbers pulled out of his ass
>his pic still doesn't prove his point
Back to Bosnia with you Ahmedov.

That's East Asian DNA.

Japan, China etc. Not Turkish.

>east Asian admixture
>and autosomal data as well

You tried, buddy. MENA = Middle Eastern and North African. Now show me the studies that demonstrate no MENA admixture as you said there were.

Its a study by a Japanese research team.

White countries contributed 95% of scientific progress and rest was Japan.

It includes Mongol DNA, that's why it has big presence in Turkey. If Greeks were Turkish rape babies, it would also be present in Greece.

Autosomal means the full DNA retard. It's literally better than haplogroups.

Also, Greece doesn't have MENA "admixture". It shares ancestry with MENA through the Ancient Greeks. The Ancient Greeks and the Phoenecians were both J2 people. We're patrilineally related.

eupedia.com/europe/origins_haplogroups_europe.shtml#J2

5-10% is not a big presence, and would have like 0 effect.

And we are talking many many years ago, the Asiatic genes in Turkey might have increased since back then.

Show Turkish genetics presence, not East Asian.

Sigh. Arabs have the average IQ of 82 there is no debate here who is inferior.

But there are always dirty shitskins trying to join the Hitler club and appear like they are anything but barbarians who fuck children and goats

Source the study.
Also your pic contradicts what you said retard as the "Arab world" (a meaningless term btw) ranks higher than East Asia in the Murray book.

There are no "Turkish" genetics other than central asian, idiot. The rest is Anatolian which was related to Greeks anyway. Mostly Greeks (amongst others) lived in Anatolia. In fact many important figures in the Ottoman Empire and modern Turkey (possibly Kemal included) were of Greek origin.

>Not listing fennoscandians

We're people too

Let's see...

Your IQ is identical to Turkey's, and you look like Turks. You have also been occupied by Turks for a long time.

Geee i wonder.

Too good for this world.

A Balkanite shouldn't be talking about IQ to begin with lmao. Not Slovenia but you get the point.
And who gives a shit about meaningless IQ tests administered sporadically in rural areas on a twenty student sample, when we have thousands of years of history that demonstrates strict superiority.

Q _ Q

This is the nicest thing anyone have said to me since I was born

And yet we're better than Slovenes in just about anything? Go figure.

>They have been the only civilized people for most of history while Slavshits got civilized a couple centuries ago
Well what the fuck happened to them?
Also agriculture is the original refugee sandnigger invasion. Whites eat meat exclusively.
Notice how Ukraine has a wheat sheaf on its flag and it went through famine. As did the other dirty ground "food" eaters the Irish.

Learn history, the Western Europeans are decendant from Scandinavians and Germanic peoples.

> King Rollo took over Normandie, which later conquered England. Rollo came from Nord-More in Norway.
> Rollo also ruled North France.
> England already had many hundred years of Danelaw, under Danish rule, first with Knut the Great.
> The Swedes went east and down the rivers south to Gardariket (Russia, Ukraine, Finland)
> Norwegian vikings conquered much of Scotland, Ireland, Orkneys, Iceland and Newfoundland.

> Germanic tribes eventually mixed into the Frankish kingdoms, as well as of course central German Europe.

The chart says "East Asian" and i said East Asian, I'm the idiot?

Google ur own claims and prove me wrong slave.

>he thinks modern-day Turkey has a huge east Asian presence

Your own image shows a 2.5-10% presence at most, you fucking clown. This is a historical artifact and a drop in the bucket. Modern-day Turks have barely any Turkic or Mongol left in them to speak of. As for haplogroups, they will illuminate shit like "rape-babies", and autosomal DNA does NOT include sex-chromosome data, so no sorry, it is not the whole genetic data/genome, retard.

>The rest is Anatolian which was related to Greeks anyway.

Ahh okay, so you and I agree then that you and the Turks are basically the same people. Except you prefer to call them Greeks, and they prefer to call you Turks. So we've gone from an argument based on science to a semantic argument whose explicit purpose is to safeguard some fragile egos.

Northern Europeans are not white

>Slavs are not white
>posts gypsies

True

And yet their historical achievements speak for themselves Slavshit, who has been raped/humiliated by both the "inferior" Hellens and the Turks.

And before you start claiming that ancient Greeks were snow niggers:
1. Ancient Minoan DNA is identical to modern day Greek islander DNA, who are even more MENA shifted than mainlanders
2. Ancient Greeks said that they had intermediate pigmentation between the Asians (west Asians obviously) and the Northerners/Scythians/etc

>Mongolia isn't in East Asia.
Ahh, you're an idiot. The Haplogroup studies are even easier to disprove your claims, since there are no Central Asian haplogroups in Greece. When you say "Turkish" rape-babies, I expect to seem some Turkic-exclusive paternal DNA, or you're wrong.

Your own shitty pic proves you wrong snow nigger.

>We

This is great. A sandnigger denying IQ tests even when they seem to be a highly effective way to measure how successful society is.

Who cares about the present you were KANGZS N SHIIIET. Yeah but just like modern Italians you probably have little in common with the arabs back then.

>1. Ancient Minoan DNA is identical to modern day Greek islander DNA, who are even more MENA shifted than mainlanders

And where is this study?

You don't need any haplogroup studies, you just need a simple PCA of Caucasoids, and you can see that it's the Turks who cline towards Greeks, and that Greeks don't cline towards Turks whatsoever, they only cline towards Levantines from their differing neolithic heritage.

It literally says 97% of all accomplishments in scientific inventories occurred in Europe & North America.

Explain how this is a contradiction to what i said.

Having 5-10% Mongol DNA does not = Being Mongolian.

Better at what? Your country is poorer than mine and actually owes my country money.

You are only lucky that you have a nice land for tourism, vine and other things but you people suck at using it effectively. Greeks are stupid chimps who keep talking about the glorious past because the suck at the moment

I know m8.
bbc.com/news/science-environment-22527821

Tiers of white:
(256 - R) * (256 - G) * (256 - B) + 1

Some publications include the eye shape factor, which is just a linear transformation using (Y / X - 1)^2 + 1, where Y is the visible eye height and X is the width.

Example: A person with bright white skin and round eyes. Image related.
Tier = ((256 - 256) * (256 - 256) * (256 - 256) + 1) * ((2 - 2 - 1)^2 + 1) = 1.

Get your facts straight.

There's no such thing as Northern Slavs
There's only West, East and South

You already admitted the modern "Greeks" and Turks are genetically cousins. You just prefer to call this genetic character "Greek". What is the purpose of having this semantic argument? You can call this character "Reptilian" for all I care, but you have still not demonstrated 1) that you are distinct from the Turks and 2) that you are a white people.

But please, go on believing the fairy tales that you are literally descended from Pericles.

> Your country is poorer than mine
Top kek lad.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_wealth_per_adult
Here, have a euro to buy something for your sister.

> Brit insulting the looks of someone else.
> Doesnt even know his own history.
> "I am, you are" comes from Norwegian "ek em, thu er", literally half of your language is from the danelaw period.
> We cucked your "british empire" and met no resistance.
> You literally says your ancestors had no contributions to the world.

Uh, you need to get your logic straight. If there are people in Turkey who descend from Ancient Greeks, it doesn't mean that we stopped doing so. So while Pericles descendant might be in Italy or in Turkey, he might sure as well be in Greece.

1) Meditaranians
2) Germanics
3) Celts
4) Slavs
5) Balts

Let's just agree you're both goyim.

>raped/humiliated

Ofcourse you conquer a land when you breed like rats and show up with superior numbers. No tactics are needed when your army is 10 times larger.

Your history is not even that impressive besides to brag about rape shows your low IQ. You are so proud of how savage your people were.

I'm Assyrian not Arab, Slavshit. And just like your claim that Italians are somehow different from Romans, your claim that Middle Easterners magically morphed into something else through the course of history is just as baseless and moronic.
Neolithic Levantine genomes were sequenced and would you look at that, the people closest to them genetically are those who live there. nature.com/nature/journal/v536/n7617/full/nature19310.html

FACT: Americans are the whitest race in the world.

It's pretty fucking ironic that people with the true DNA that was touched by God are arguing with an assortment of disabled white people. Maybe we should stop doing that.

You are our defective children

I was adopted. No true idea what I am. Any help

My country was not in crisis, borrowed money then chimped out when asked to return it.

Putting Croats in same tier as Slovenes. Dream on

Pretty much this.

Scandinavian/Germanic/Aryan/Anglo

It's all the same shit
Most white Americans are anglos

>he thinks his DNA was "touched by God"

Doesn't get any cringier than this, folks.

too bad she left us for her actor career, i really miss scarlett johansson

Sorry for the crazed photo. One more

whatever you say, sami ;)

>black eyebrows
subsaharan african

ugly

And yet, after losing 30% of our income, we're still richer than you! Are you that stupid?

Yes we get it. You're a kang, all of you are which is why you mass migrate and leech off whitey.

Even if i am a slavshit you are in no position to claim any superiority especially when your sandnigger family lives in a white country.

If you care for your afterlife, stop here.

You are not richer. The average greek has a lower quality of life than the average Slovene.

nigga you mad arab in leafland, you have no right to talk shit

greek pls, your country is tourism and a solid cheese and olives, what you were is not what you are

>Greece
>richer than anyone

Holy shit, look at these faggots and their insecurity complex. You guys are like tiny little chihuahuas whose bark is much larger than their bite.

Finland 5/5

There are no tiers of white, fuck off with your divide and conquer tactics you kike.

1: Old-Mediterranean
2: Germanics (1. Anglos, then nordics)
3: Modern Mediterranean
4: Slavs

Slavs are good tho, i like them.

I'd fuck her like there was no tomorrow. God fucking dammit she is hot as jewish sauna. The amount of cum I would ejaculate in her vagina...

nvm, just realized this is top WHITNESS
fuck OP

spicy

Pentti, youre 60 years old and impotent. I know it is your fantasies, but your wife would not like it, nor your kids.

slavs aren't white. they display all the characteristics of a nigger except they have a pale appearance. this makes them far more dangerous. coincidentally, wiggers always seem to be slavs. perhaps they are just trying to show some kinship with their sub saharan african brothers?

test

Nice meme arrows. Greeks is richer than most other people though, including America actually.
Alright lads, maybe in 10 years you can reach our current levels that you're supposedly "making fun" of. Go cry with some vodka, wannabe Italians.

We should have restitrcted that whole spreading civilization thing South of the Alps and the Pyrenees brother.

>auschwitz
Whatever you did it worked leaf

1) Anglos
2) Balkans

id rather be scandinavian than ello govna tier british white

----> youtube.com/watch?v=_MaMFo7K3Fc

what current levels? your infrastructure is shit, your people are lazy, you have no industry that I'm aware of besides feta cheese, olives and tourism.

It's all good though I like your gyros, it's a non-kebab version of kebab

Oh no, we are so bad, and yet you still can't surpass us. That tells me everything I need to know about you.

>median values
>when niggers and spics exist

I'm a white American. Greeks do not have more wealth than white Americans, buddy. Your fantasies are becoming a little ridiculous now, Pericles.

>implying you aren't white trash anyway
lel
>Greeks do not have more wealth than white Americans
Greek Americans do though.

>Greek Americans do though.

Well then it's a good thing I am one.

Turks are white too...

right?

Yes, but you're also a faggot that will die either of AIDS or suicide. RIP

there is nothing to surpass, you are the laughing stock and most untrustworthy country in europe

fucking turkish broke-ass commie has-been, go stuff some feta and olives in your ass so it goes with your pride

No

I only have sex in monogamous/serious relationships and I don't have any history of depression or mental illness though.

Sucks for you, eh? Looks like you'll just have to deal with me living, prospering and being successful. It's okay Kosta, maybe you'll be able to emigrate here one day too, and then you can be successful too.

/thread

Don't allow the jews to divide and conquer us, brothers.

>commie has-been
>Slovenia
Lmao. This is unintentional comedy. Yeah, your country is a 'trustworthy' cuck to whoever is bossing you around this decade. Your name is literally "Slave". Cuck.

You look like this, right? It can be the only explanation why you're so obsessed with proving Greeks to be shitskins. You can't stand the thought of a blonde, beautiful Greek. It pisses you off. Faggot.

my nose is like this. hallstatt nordid.

Wife has this nose. Eternal anglo.

Will our babies be 10/10 Aryans or 10/10 Aryans?

1. Celt
2. Nord
3. Anglo
4. Phoenicians
5. Scandinavians
6. Iberians

>You can't stand the thought of a blonde, beautiful Greek.

I can't stand the thought of a phenotype that is quite rare in Greece? Are you going to shitpost me now about how Greeks are all a bunch of fair-skinned, blonde-haired people? Is that where we're going with this now?

Sorry mate, pic related is my thought of a beautiful Greek, and there's nothing blonde about him. Real Greeks are Mediterranean, unlike whatever northern Slavshit cunt you came out of.

I knew it. It just sucks to be so butthurt about it. You're otherwise successful, you're in a multicultural country etc. It's not like people come up to you and say "hey sandigger" and you're like "n-no, I'm Grek you fegets!".

Nord, Anglo & Scandinavian is the exact same thing.

i don't know how to read this, can someone help

lolllllll

No one ever mistakes me as anything but white in this country, so don't you worry your poor little heart over me. Kostas Filippidis (the athlete I post) is much darker than I am, truth be told. But it is true that I have brown eyes and brown hair. After all, I am a proper Mediterranean.

Perhaps you're a slavshit, mate. How will you claim to be the descendant of Pericles now?

99% sure its just random shapes and shit.

1) Argentina
1.2) Argentina
2) Congo

No most white Americans are German/western European

Whites should not be segregating or fighting one another

This.

So... am I huwhite?

No. You can be my concubine though.

I think anyone who isn't a shitskin can agree with this
1) Scandinavians
The further your roots are geographically the less white you are (southward matters more than eastward/westward at a 3 to 1 rate)
NOTE: Communism is to blame for Slav inferiority (several decade setback by communism due to lack of education because teaching is a "bourgeois job")

>TFW pure Baltic
Not too shabby if I say so myself

How sweet

fuck why are ukraine girls so cute

They died their hair, remember the quote from a Roman about how they died their hair to mimic northerners for a period of time?

This

No, Anglos and Saxons were German, not Scandinavian. Therefore English are 2/3 Celtic and 1/3 German.

There weren't any Anglos in Britain during the Roman 'conquest'. They were invited over after the Romans left and the Picts started raiding across the wall.

They reckon the Anglo accounted for ~15% of the population in England as the ruling class. I think genetically England is over 50% Celt.

The mint is right. Right now we have bigger things to worry about.

>star wars shirt

guys she is le nerd like us. so much for "perfect girls don't exist"

Hmmmmmm, scandinavian and west europe are pretty much the whitest, so on par. Maybe not finland cuz chink eyes and ireland is a bit funky, too much dark hair.

>Tfw you aren't genetically related to Europeans or Asians

What do you mean? Could you clarify your equation's meanings?

I went and checked the studies.
English range from 10-40% German, depends on region.
English range from 60-90% Celtic, depends on region.

Reminder
Hungary is a literal Ottoman puppet state

Taylor Swift is from Pennsylvania, she most likely has a large amount of German and Scandinavian ancestry. Remember how it used to be New Sweden before it was sold to Yanks?

Who here /landed Anglo/ master race?

Have heard this a lot. What's a WASP? Wood appreciate response.

White Anglo-Saxon Protestant

KEK

saved

white anglo-saxon protestant

Hm?

Scandinavia excludes Iceland and Finland. Anglo is completely different.

i have to agree with you but as a serb i can confirm our women look like traps without dicks
>HOT, NO?

the most powerful race

Thx

So, malmo is it then?

what struck me when i was in belgrade was how many people looked like novak djokovic

FPBP

yeah
what struck me when i read your comment is just look up famous people that come from that region and that pretty much sums up the phenotype of the region

>1) Western European = cucks

>1.5) Scandinavian = megacucks

>2) Northern Slavs - Baltics = ruddy-faced steppe nignogs

>3) Balkans = mostly retarded Thracians and roach rapebabies

The only hope for the white race are: the Swiss, Austrians, Romanians (remove gypos), Northern Italians.

Of course you cucks are playing the "whiter than thou" game that (((they))) love. Goddamn, have some fucking perspective you morons, you superior "noridcs" LOL

Swiss, Austrians, and Northern Italians are just as cucked as Western Europeans and Scandinavians.
You're extremely cucked as for hundreds of years you've never genocided your Gypsies.

OFFICIAL WHITE PEOPLE RANKINGS

1) jews
2) europeans
3) americans

They are superior in that they will disappear first.