The entire episode was about Jews creating unrest by manipulation of women against men...

The entire episode was about Jews creating unrest by manipulation of women against men. Why is there no thread about this.

Other urls found in this thread:

kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It's satire you idiot

Because the Skypes are manipulating this board

trips

Literally white genocide.

I know that, idiot.

Nevertheless, satire is meant to be clouded whilst telling partly the truth.

This episode was Cred Forums related desu.
There was even a shot wich could be the /sg/ operation where they shiptopsted moderate beheaders to death in syria.

Oy vey the goyim are onto us

Ohhhh THAT'S why they made the episode so shitty. Less people watching = less likely they get taken off the air after complaints of anti-semitism

Where the fuck did desu come from?

Because it wont air in norway for like, another 4 mins...

think its an autocorrect for 'to be _hones_t'

Final season of southpark confirmed.

Was trying to get a screenshot of the scene where they zoom in on his shadow where he is like le merchant. No luck.

The best humor is based in truth, "idiot", satire is just a clever way of telling truth that hits too hard for most people to be comfortable with so by calling it 'satire' (or a joke) they get away with it. The South Park creators are pretty conservative politically speaking of course they meant it

It's an old Cred Forums meme

so is Cred Forums
we're a board of peace

Is an autocorrect in the site to ban shit tier writing, either learn to type like a normal human being or don't get frustrated desu.

Are we sure they meant Jews as a whole?
Seems incidental like "haha wow it was Kyles's dad, don't you feel silly now Kyle haha."

hi newfriend

desu senpai senpai

>Why is there no thread about this.

Everytime I goto post something I think hasnt been posted before, I stop and think.
>Everything has been posted before

LURK MOAR

I liked how they showed Gerold being all happy and friendly on the street and at the supermarket. Just shows that trolling is just people letting off steam and having fun, and nothing worth crying over.

He's basically a human embodiment of Cred Forums. Trolling people because he wants a good laugh then gets super hyped when he gets on the news for his efforts.

for a brief moment in time, I though the skype's shadow was going to be le happy merchant

>complaints of anti-semitism
have you never watched south park before? they blast jews every chance they get

Also mocking the whole "twitter ruined my life" idiots.

Replacing suicide/murder with cutting off or losing access to Twitter equivalents is pretty good.

Because fuck those skypes at (((Comedy Central))). We don't watch talmudvision.

I think Kyle's Dad represents older jews, like the Rothschilds whom manipulate from behind closed doors, and kyle aka the young jew is completely unaware of what le old jews are up to.

>mfw

dont tell him what to do cunt

It's just a fucking cartoon, it doesn't have to have a meaning.

“If you want to tell people the truth, make them laugh, otherwise they'll kill you.”

George Bernard Shaw

I tend to use Sheila as the stand-in for Judaism as a whole rather than Gerald. Maybe that's because Gerald is normally more focused on doing his own thing. But anyway, It did strike me as Gerald doing this as himself rather than as a stand-in for his race.

>I can't use xdcc so everyone else is dumb

because nobody saw it? do you have a link?

Which episode was this?

Will Cartman ever get his revenge? It was the first ep where he attempted to be good for a change.

dumbfuck

I thought the episode was complete dogshit

This.

I haven't seen it yet and would like too.

Watching Gerold is the first time, ever, EVER, that I felt a connection with a character I saw on TV. Wow, that makes me really depressed.

They hate trump who is the embodiment of conservative leaning ideas

>check 'em

Gerald trolling is not about jews. The jew thing is thrown in because SP likes to point out that jews are a sacred cow.
It's about women insisting their way into the public sphere and being unable to handle bantz.

White male aggression is unacceptable to modern women, so because we'll be pilloried but a bunch of useless cunts if we say shit irl, we do it online.

Fuck 'em. Eventually men will remember that a bitch can't really do shit unless she feels entitled to it. Remove the entitlement, remove the bitch.

I know that feel

GASP

Nice dogots

Episode 2
kisscartoon.me/Cartoon/South-Park-Season-20

WHat is that a picture for ants?

What didn't you like about it?

The women thing was hilarious. They blamed an entire gender for the actions of one idiot online. They behaved as if they were all a collective and not unique individuals. Their "great revenge" was simply handing notes to all the boys breaking up with them.

Well:
>implying every male in the world has a gf (fucking kek) to punish him with a break up
>south park saying that women's only value/power is their vagina/the fact that they are female

If anything, this episode absolutely BTFO of women. I don't know if it was intentional, as it may have been intended to be a satire of the whole racial divide in the US (which it is also a good analogy for), but I imagine the writers like leaving SP open to some interpretation.

The twitter thing was great. It shows that all these whirlwinds of whinging and tornados of trolling go on in the ether, and if you simply keep your head in the real world (i.e. don't bother going online much) it literally can't touch you. It's all pretty pathetic.

>pic related

Gerald is relatively normal compared to the other main adult characters, if anything his quirk would be that he's a bit full of himself. So that's probably the main reason they made him the troll (though the jew being behind it does make a convenient side joke). It's not the obvious bad guy like Cartman. Anyone can be an internet troll. Even the most normal, unassuming man in town.

this episode is from season 20 episode 2

8 more episodes left. find them online at kiss cartoon or some shit every Wednesday for free streaming. hillary and trump feature

>Hans Zimmer [ Black Hawk Down (2001) ] Gortoz a Ran - J'Attends

member Black Hawk Down

right must see this crap hehe first was kinda cool.... smoke then beef!

Because southpark is fucking dumb.

Stop watching kid shows manchildren. Read books.

The truth is right in front of your face and you can't see it.

they are a bit like us
I'm pretty sure those faggots are lurking here, they have for fucking years

For all we know both them and Kyle's dad is shitposting here as fuck hiding behind aussie proxies!

any adult that still watches south park should check himself in

OOOY VEEEY

also when the women all broke up with the boys it demonstrated that women have nothing to offer but their holes

>gypsy

you are a giant fedora

Literally Soros.

>Cartman saying "Girls rule. Women are funny. Get over it."
This is the point - they're generally not. Some women think if you repeat it over and over again it'll become true.

>south park saying that women's only value/power is their vagina/the fact that they are female

That's going to be the punchline to the joke they set up here; it's going to backfire on the girls when they realize that women need men just as men need women.

Yeah but its south park friend, thats the whole point of the show.

For what? Being sane? Having good taste?

This was ours.... your kikes buy everything and destroys it...

It's old, I could prolly started there, small ctry so I "know" them too. One is a kike no that's opera guy or something,I've only seen him a couple of times... but sigh.. small country so we got many common friends ofc... even jews are connected... - those extremists

Believe it or not I know 2 very well, one wouldn't give a piece of Israel away to put that way, but he is honest and an honorable man, he's kiking a lot but against us.. I can't tell moar but he is fucking based the mad man

The other one prolly shit posts here, but there are so few so I can't tell so much other than I didn't even know he was a kike til our early twenties sometimu

>FUCK MS
Skype could penetrate anything, it was designed with a bit of "hacking" techniques to pass through all sorts of blocks and firewalls with sneaky very slim slick code. These guys they know their shit, now it is shit
>fucking EACH TYME

Well, and he was addicted to cat piss.

South Park with never actually call out Jews. Matt Stone is a Jew, even though he has no real part in the writing other than palling around with Trey in the writing room, Matt just isn't going to call out Jews unless completely satirical.

I guess it only aired in Denmark or where ever you're from.

It was all Cred Forums talked about a few weeks ago.

Did anyone catch the mention of nihilism?

Where can i watch this episode?

what did i miss? been off here for weeks, who is (((google)))

>Matt just isn't going to call out Jews unless completely satirical.

Kyle's dad drinks member berry wine.

I can definitely see the line "It was the juice!" being uttered when the kids find out the member berry wine juice was spoiled.

seriösly do you got really many shitty coder over there, not slide? i know it was deliberate fuckery still. Duuuuude weeed!

It's almost like pajet shit or polandball(yes I know you have a few based people, but the culture and pressure produce a lot of polchewirche)..

Look I've worked with foreigners, in various companies, and when you ie send shit to india.
These bastards are pulled in from the streets "you can no no no you can learn"
then they work 3 months and change job
>ugh
>point
time diff, the whole office of hundreds of people have frozen and done nothing, because my phone was off, the version control ignored service refrences generated proxy you kno wcf..... A whole fucking bunch.
>one right click in solution browser
>select update web refrences
>done
this 200 ish "coders" did not MANAGE to figure out. nuff said I couldn't take it
>indents removed, yes lets all start the code at line 0
>whole fucking programs in one file!?!?!?!?!
I quit
>Bad here now too, to many woman and state has destroyed the whole shit by artifical funding and corruption/comeraderi taking all workers...
no cool houses anymoar

It's true! And how the guys we're just going about their lives and business while the idiot dumb fucking bitches are walking around excitedly full of themselves with their dramatic notes.

Episode S07E01 was entirely about jews profiting over forced migrations and civil unrest.

His trolling was enjoyable

AWW YEAH SUCK MY JAGGON

No he's not. Trumps pretty fucking liberal dude.

This. Loved the bit where an trolled victim says "[the mystery troll] is someone who lives in his mom's basement and hates himself..."
then it switched to happy Gerald literally dancing down the street to 'steal my Sunshine' by Len after a good night of trolling!

This. Loved the bit where a trolled victim says "[the mystery troll] is someone who probably lives in his mom's basement and hates himself..."
then it switched to a happy Gerald literally dancing down the street to 'steal my Sunshine' by Len after a good night of trolling! (pic related)

that was perfect

Because South Park is controlled opposition.

Now when anyone points out zionist conspiracies, they'll be dismissed as a low life who watches too much south park.

do you know what satire is?

Wrong idiot. Do you know what Tumblr is? You think those little girls where just churning out that Marxist? No retard, that shits alarming. It's weaponized autism

South Park hasn't been satire for some time now.

88 ?

something stinks

*Marxist shit

Its the new season. Ep 1. Watch ep 2 after.
Its on hulu

HAHAHA

Early SP was a classic story board driven animation show much like the Simpsons or King of the Hill. Basic stories potentially touching a hot button topic.

Mid South Park were stories directly derived from a current social topic. Perfect example of this is the one where Goo-Backs were a clear shot at an immigration debate.

The most recent form of episodes are shows (and now entire seasons) devoted to a specific act or memorable piece of news. The Trayvon Martin episode is a perfect example. Some people absolutely love the news ones, While longtime fans of the show seem to enjoy the early seasons.

They were "weird" in the past when it was new and cool
Nowthat there are a lot of "weird" shows like that one about horse-dude they switched to pretty much direct sociopolitical satire with strong realism
Basically they are trying to be ahead of the curve really hard

Check em

kwk

I think you made a typo, famalamadingdong

??????????????????????

>EVERYTHING I HAVE EVER POSTED HERE WAS A WORK OF FICTION

>IT WAS MERELY AN ACT

>I REPEAT, I WAS NOT SERIOUS AND ALL POSTS HAVE BEEN PARODIES MEANT TO RIDICULE RACIST, HOMOPHOBIC, AND ISLAMOPHOBIC BEHAVIOR

>Earth is more entertaining to look at now that then