Cenk's Map

Cenk think's Hillary wins the election 272 - 266

SHe will win VA PA and CO and that's just barely enough pic related

youtube.com/watch?v=j1YNiSHrHQg
youtube.com/watch?v=qjH3Yz2IlUM

Is this all that is necessary for her to win ?

just nab a couple states with voter fraud ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cDKKqrELCCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

His map is perfectly reasonable.

>Voter fraud

You however are obv just a salty Trumpfag.

>voter fraud
>salty trumpfag
>not a salty bernie fan
>implying hillary's little side bitch didn't rig the primaries to beat bernie
>implying all you drones wern't complaining about this shit like 90 days ago

New mexico or colorado could go Trump. So could Pennsylvania.

The likelihood that cenk is right is very very low.

bump

what do you guys think of CEnk's map

hillary has a chance... rrii

righT ?

Went on TYT for the first time today. Cenk literally puts up blogs about him Bashing Trump. He's like a 12 year old liberal post Tumblr blogs

the show is about the same as 2 15year olds arguing about politics

"I know... Right ?!?"
"I fucking hate that shit"
"Literally can't even right now"

Right ?
youtube.com/watch?v=cDKKqrELCCY

As Ohio goes, so does the country. Plenty of traditional blue states up for grabs. If Trump wins Florida and Ohio, he isn't losing the election. It's that simple.

Trump will flip NH and win 270-268

>NH
>CO
>NM
>MI
>WI
>VA

even without PA
these states are completely in play which means Dems better hope they have turnout on their side (protip: they don't)

This is a possible outcome, but current polling suggests Colorado is likely to flip for Trump, as well as possibly Wisconsin. The NH and VA memes are dead.

NH is still very close, Monmouth has been the outlier in every instance.

>Trump winning ohio
>Hillary winning PA
>Hillary winning VA

all things that won't happen

He was just up in NH by 5%+ today

These memes, Ohios been red in polls for a month +

Wisconsin red is a meme

Really? Link?

>Door County
We elected Walker, it's possible for Trump to take Wisconsin

I'm voting Trump, but I doubt he has it in my state.

Nice PA.

GTFO and vote dude

get people to vote trump

i live in SF you have a chance to swing a state
start phone banking for TRUMP dude

Yep. I think the first debate will be a deciding factor.

This is based on polling, but there could be a surprise polling isn't always accurate and this election isn't normal

Lol nigger maybe 80 years ago

I want some Minnesota polls after last weekend's Islamic attacks and our hero off duty cop.

Not necessarily.

It all hinges on nigger mobilization. If they can't get them out to vote, they can't win here.

We have a reasonable chance of going red this time. I mean, last time it was Romney vs. one of their own, with nobody they really give two fucks about, THAT is what's going to make this election so wildly unpredictable.

Hello CTR shill

Correct. What most forget is that there's a YUGE swath of "moderates" who can't be as well predicted as in the past this cycle, because we have had a conservative governor and only the ultra-left dislike him to such an extent. If Walker would just fucking back Trump and not be a bitch, I think we'd have it in the bag.

This is her most likely outcome. Trump's most likely outcome is the same map with either CO or NH going red.

What's actually funny about this is that now, the leftists who used to say "HILLARY WILL WIN BY 6 GORILLION MORE THAN TRUMP EVER COULD" are now saying at best "She'll squeak out a narrow victory if anything".

The desperation is strong, because they know they're actually LOSING, but can't admit it, so they roleplay that they're just narrowly ahead in order to try and appeal to those on the fence who might not turn out.

It's all so tragicomic watching the democrats collapse on themselves these days.

I'm a Trump supporter and I think that's reasonable. But after the debates he's going to win Colorado.

VA bro here. Same. As posted in the pic, Loudoun sways the state because of all the government employees and minorities there. I decided to reply to you specifically because you're a Packers fan so obviously you're a good guy.

Cenk is just going by what the polls stand at now. Trump is within MoE in NH, CO, MI, and NM. All he has to do is flip one of those states and he wins.

I'd say Trump will undoubtedly lose. Too many anti Trump shit is going around, and the BLM riots are causing his numbers to plummet.

If Clinton is only up 2 in Loudoun county, and continuing to drop, she is fucked.

Same retard who thought that Bernie was going to win New York and Pennsylvania.

He doesn't know shit, he's literally human garbage.

you have to go back faggot

The only reason Obongo won WI was the left bused a bunch of southside chicago chimps up to Milwaukee and voter frauded them in 3 poll stations. Look Milwaukee had 95% black turn out for Obama. I know it's Obama but 95% is ridiculous

PA is going red. I'm tired of this meme. It will go red. Niggadelphia and Shittsburg won't ruin my state this time around.

>BLM riots are causing his numbers to plummet
What? BLM members were never going to vote for Trump. Racially charged attacks are going to push moderates towards Trump

You realize race riots are how Nixon won?

>Cenk

Who?

NH - Live Free or Die

Not an argument, criminal. Thanks for letting us know you're as lasted though.

how can dems win so little of the map and still have more electorates?

Realistic as fuck. Scary but true.

Do you know what population density is?

Oh wait, nevermind, you're a Republican. You can't even add, in all likelihood.

At the moment, very realistic. However, it is a testament to how far Trump has come. The blue Georgia meme seems to have finally died.

The debate could push Trump over the top.