Charlotte 3rd Night ChimpOut Predictions

I think these chimps will stay in because the Nat Guard will be out.

But

I am hoping that they come out with dem HighPoints and go fucking nuts, setting off Civ.War 2

>chimps
>not the n word

South Park Mall tonight. Guard is coming in hot. Decontamination tents are set up there and at CMC Pineville.

i mean google

I was posting quick you nigger

They chose South Park for the good loot?

Maybe they're realizing them destroying their own communities isn't helping.

>chimpout

you think that's bad? ww1 and ww2 were white on white crime. almost 3000 people died on 9/11 which was an INSIDE JOB but a white capitalist nation chimped out and went to wars for lies.

talk about chimpouts.

Both started by rat faced Skypes.

Here are my predictions:
A google or googles from the blm are on the scene, already filling the local's heads with their googleskype propaganda.
The National Guard, State & local police are like a dog with a cookie on its nose, waiting for the governor to say "Go"
Media will lap it up either way, cuz they suck the eternal leaky prolapse.
Most of all the googles love fame, so you can be certain ofretarded antics and many streams being up again.

If Guard is there it will be silent.

my trips say that 100 niggers will be slaughtered by national guard setting of the race war

My dubs only hope

i'm going to predict they start of peacefully protesting like last night but then violent shit talking protesters will fuck it up and national guards will come and threaten to go home or get killed

The past 2 nights googs where calling out gangbangers so hopefully they come out and play gangsta.

lol, no, they haven't realized that acting like fucking niggers isn't going to help their cause.

Why don't we just take one of the shitiest states and call it Niggerland and let them have theor own country with none of the rights or privileges of US citizenship. They'll have to form their own government and services. We'll build a wall around it and never send humanitarian aid.

If communists like the Revolution Club can bus in agitators why can't we organize counter revolutionary action?

shut up you pussy

Im guessing this is going to happen.
The black community could use this time while the police are out in full force to oust these defective niggers and cast them out of their communities, but none of them want to solve a majority of their problems by giving up another nigger.

I hope there's one or two that fuck it up for all of them. And it won't be a surprise when Jamaal is the one who fires into the crowd,the police look to the community and ask who did it, and none respond.

Because lord knows he's a good boy, he just needs more money for them programs.

Google
>Google
Google
>Google

Because that only adds to the drama. Most people would rather watch the cops and niggers destroy each other than have to fight cops and niggers in a three way fight.

Anti-fa has a presence?

The communist party tried to do this in 50s. It was supposed to be the southern states like Alabama Mississippi etc

SMELLY DUMB GOOGLE SCUM

I know, but now that the war lord Dronebomba fucked up race relations so much that the 1870's look tolerant, it's worth revisiting the idea.

Fuck that, the U.S is the white man's land. I think we give them the greatest reparation of all and send every single one of them back to Africa.

>Eternal leaky prolapse

>White man's land
Siberian immigrant land, but I'll entertain your stormfag delusions. It's not logistically feasable to round up 13 percent of the population and send them to Africa, but we can take a state no one cares about like one of the Dakotas and let them have it and wall them off.

It would devolve into Liberia 2.0.

And then... we'd have shit like this happening...

car stampede go!

yay 66

It's our land because we conquered and cultivated it, I don't give a fuck if some spear chuckers a million years ago set up camp in Alaska before whites got here.

It's going to be as hard to ship them off as it will be to wall them off, what are you going to tell the whites who lived there for generations? Give them incentives to leave, spend some money and make Liberia into a nigger paradise, KFCs on every corner and a river of foodstamps.

Neither of you got what you wanted. You have failed yet again in life.

There will be no race war, they'll all get bored and go home.

Has King Google said anything about this? Excuse my ignorance, I just haven't heard much about the story

I'm hoping your president has come out multiple times to tell people to calm their tits. Has Trump weighed in? Clinton?