PRESENTING MR AND MRS OKTOBERFEST

>germany

Other urls found in this thread:

newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhites-majority-in-one-generation/
youtube.com/watch?v=Yik1hCleUh0
caperi.com/128-eritrea-eritrean-crowned-mr-oktoberfest-2009/
youtube.com/watch?v=VsAg_yodQtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Sorry Germany, but you can no longer use the 60% meme on Americans, as you are now 60% yourself.

What are we going to do about this?

thats them alright
why did you make this thread

Is this a joke or you're being serious?

Is this a joke?

Does this look like a joke to you?

>google image search
>link to 2009

Everyday I think about what that Australian user said.

Chances are, he was shitposting...

But still...

Is that a nig or pooinloo?

Maybe.

shart in marts should have nuked you instead.

Of course, but it ain't Oktoberfest, it's Cuckfest.

That includes white migrants too you dumb cuck

somali

What did Australian user say?

Doesn't matter in this case - nobody even visits the Oktoberfest. People are going actually broke because no visitors.

So it's a commercial by commies for nobody. Feels USSR.

yes the "white" ones from Turkey and Morocco

stop trying to rationalize your country going to shit Hanz

Tonight I will go to bed and fap to my fantasy of that fine Nubian gentleman having wholesome sex and impregnating that blonde German.

Racemixing is so fucking erotic

Maybe if you didn't turn Germany into a migrant shithole rape fest then I would consider going.

Do you fucking idiots seriously fall for this stale propaganda? Every fucking "Demographics of [European Country]" article always has the fucking chart where shoves in your face "look there are 50,000 Poles here too!!! Forget about the 500,000 second generation Nigerians though"

Niggers and mudskins obviously make up like 80+% of your non-natives, they include the Eastern and Southern Europeans to make you feel better.

No the white ones from countries like yours or poland

German pigs really are the destructive, arrogant scum of the white race. Remember, Germany started a war that killed tens of millions of fellow white people. And every time that despicable nation wields any kind of power, the rest of Europe gets Fucked with a capital F.

>tfw when my city's Oktoberfest is more German than the one in Germany.
Suprised they haven't declared pork and beer haram in Germany yet.

Just shows we have been cucked for decades.

All of this didn't appear out of thin air in the year 2015 when Merkele went full retard.

Ever seen the numbers? Not as many poles or slavs as you think. Most are from North Africa or the Middle East.

newobserveronline.com/germany-nonwhites-majority-in-one-generation/

It's a German.

Haha, that was pretty funny, Pajeet.

It's funny because all you can do is fap. Go ahead and message Caitlyn tonight, maybe she'll reply.

She looks semi retarded, and the shitskin cant even call himself human.

>Oktoberfest
>It's in September

>that damage control

Yes, Oktoberfest is in September user. I know it makes no sense.

Yes,but it's that type of joke that makes you cry instead of laughing.

I w-want to believe...

>german intelligence officials

That image looks so similar to the Blanda Upp scene of that Swedish girl riding the black dick. The background of water is even the same. She was not murdered by a black guy, that's an urban legend.

youtube.com/watch?v=Yik1hCleUh0

Oktoberfest is a celebration of eating pork and drinking beer. It represents everything completely opposite of Islamic culture. Muslims don't like Oktoberfest, and it wouldn't surprise me if a terrorist attack happened during one.

caitlyn from league of legends is from pajeet's country ?

tanned german

More like Mr and Mrs foreheadfest

Their kids are gonna be Dalmatian coneheads

Racemixing is the future. Don't fight it. Fap to it

gemans getting cucked by a cuck shiza thats bad

You think he fucked?

actually the joke is on you

>Swedish masculinity

GERMANS PLS RESPOND

I will be in Cologne during Oktoberfest. Does anything happen there or is it only a Bavarian thing?

Whatever floats your baguette, Pierre, hahahah

>tfw you are a mastery 7 soraka and your buddy main caitlyn

dirty poo in the loo

0 skill healbot - congrats.

Source because I find it really funny that this shit happened six years ago

>0 skill
>soraka

pick one and only one

that's from 2009

don't know if that makes it better or worse desu

At least they think East Africans are a tad bit presentable compared to west Africans.

>finish non-alcoholic

Are you retarded 450 champs are designed to be easy to play

germany..... WAHOO!!!!!!!

When I visit the USA sometime in the future, I plan on going to Vegas. I will pay a black dude with bbc to fuck a blonde white qt while I watch and masturbate to it.

Which European country will fall first? Sweden or Germany?

German men were a mistake.

learn to poo in the loo first apu

I hope we get fpd they are kinda nazi like but more important merkel needs to gtfo

Woah, he looks like an extremely tanned white man. Maybe tanned Germans really is a thing!

No there aren't, Merkel declined taking in the 100 000 Ukrainian refugees who were white unlike those we have now.

White women PAY for sex with black men now

youtube.com/watch?v=VsAg_yodQtU

Hopefully they wont fall at the same time, I need somewhere to run

So?...

Oktoberfest is no German tradition, its a Bavarian Tradition.

I've never been to an Oktoberfest my whole Life, and i'm not planning to do so.

I thought you decided they were asian.

White civilization needs to be destroyed anyway, look at it. The white race will survive because there are some of us who are just fucking incredible, and we'll cleanse the lands when it's time. When it's time. Europe will always be white. The minute we decide to fight for it: it's ours.

It's not though. The vast, vast majority of immigrants just form ghettos and white flight does the rest.

I meant Nubian-White racemixing. That is the most prevalent form of racemixing. The other races really don't mix anyway.

Black and white racemixing is the most common and erotic of them all. Cred Forums introduced me to black-white interracial and I must admit it is glorious.

A well built black man fucking a white blonde woman is a thing to behold. Truly one of the sights of nature

noone is going to oktoberfest anyways

>Black and white racemixing is the most common and erotic of them all.
No it's not. It's the rarest. The vast majority of race mixing in white countries is done between various combinations of non-whites.

Marriage patterns and dating site are not an accurate reflection of black on white racemixing. Jungle Fever doesn't manifest on dating sites or marriage registries. Most of these couples don't ever formalize their marriage.

Lol oooh how the tables have turned.

Carpet bombing wasn't enough burgers. Fucking nuke it already. This filth will cross my border ffs. Fucking Shengen.