In just a few months, this will be the most powerful

European man, and the second most powerful man in the world after Putin.

How does this feel, Cred Forums? He was sentenced to 18 months harsh prison for corruption and fraud back in 2004.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dranqFntNgo
rferl.org/content/jews-are-fleeing-/27107988.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

But the most powerful European is a woman.

literally who?

youtube.com/watch?v=dranqFntNgo

who are you

literally who?

>implying it won't be marine le pen
wew

Some old slag coalburner.

britcuck

Le Pen has the same chance to be president as Johnson has the chance to be US president... and with Johnson I mean Boris Johnson.

googles in """great""" britain

curch of """england"""

let slip the cucks of war

hide, hide

muh """empire"""

you are Kangz of niggers and abos

yeah

The guy who'll lose to Nicolas Sarkozy in two months.

remember when iceland raped your little toy navy with it's fishing fleet?

So does Juppé. Sarkozy has already won.

>89922776
the wall just got 10 feet higher.
Get your daughters, sister and moms on the street corner hooleo, the wall won't be cheap.

Sarkowho?

SOS: we need help leaving the EU. Send what supplies you can.

im all pro trump, but neleive me, the wall is just a meme for dumb americans to clap like seals.

by the way, ahmed the clockmaker has the DNA of a true Swiss, making clocks and sheeeit...

The guy everyone talks about in France since he officially entered the campaign.
These are the vote intentions for the LR party elections.

Saved in my britcuck folder.

You could get a shitton of money betting on Sarko. You don't get a shitton betting on Juppé.

Now guess why.

Remember that time we successfully invaded Iceland with literally zero resistance.

Iceland wins, no casualties. Brits had one dead hero!

Because you love fiction?
Juppé only existed because Sarkozy was silent. The whole election will be centered on Sarkozy and Le Pen. Everyone else is either a joke or irrelevant

So to break it down for everyone :
Both Sarkozy and Juppé are in the former UMP party. Sarkozy is a lier who'll win votes with a ultra far-right campaign like he did in 2012 (but didn't work because the country wasn't far-right enough).

He'll actually aim further right than the FN, which is at the same time shifting considerably to the left. Of course Sarkozy has got nothing to back it up since he let millions of immigrants in when he was president, but he'll still play the tough guy and he's good at it.

Juppé is a meak centrist who is DEFINITELY assured to win in 2017 if Sarkozy doesn't beat him. Just for the reason that he'll be a """right-wing""" candidate opposed to LePen. The media and even the left will shill for him with all their might. If Sarkozy wins however, given that he'll be further right and shocking in what he says, while being a known lier, the game is more open.

>Putin
>the most powerful man in the world

I'm going to kick your ass back over the Urals, Ivan

And yet Juppe is a 1 in 2 shoe-in and Sarko a 1 in 6 complete outsider, even behind Le Pen in the odds.

Name a powerful man in 2017 than Putin.

you are such cucks you defended the icelanders from the nazis for free, while G.I. Joe fucked your women at home.

Juppé lost what little momentum he had. Your gambler friends are idiots.

The powerful Putin bows down to the jews like Soros

>Your gambler friends are idiots.
My gambler friends have proven to be right on almost anything. Trump was a frontrunner for the nomination from January onwards and at 70% in March.

I want that girl Jew on the right.

Remember when we were overseas bothering whites while niggers were fucking our wives at home.

Check interracial relationships in UK documentary. It started as early as 1 st world war by the second war you were already full blown cuckolds

You're trash

Juncker

Xi Jinping

Hillary Clinton

Soros

Rothchild

pick one

>1 killed (suicide en route)
Fucking wat

Feel free to lose money.

>French president
>most powerful man in the world after Putin because other more important leaders will be female
>besides Bibi, the leaders of China and Japan

meanwhile...

rferl.org/content/jews-are-fleeing-/27107988.html

He wasn't sentenced to "harsh prison" but maybe "harsh" means something else in your mind. In addition he was condemned for Chirac's crimes, and paid the price again in 1995 when his government was disbanded due to protests against his reforms.

Had these reforms been implemented at the time, France's deficit and debt may have been stabilized way before the 2008 crisis.

One can only hope he'll pull through this time around.

"réalisé du 6 au 15 octobre"

Nice up to date data you've got there, my Sarkolâtre friend.

Pic related from last week

And Juppé still wins on the second round.

The only way he could loose is if few people (less than 600k) vote, which could happen of course. However if more than 2M people go and vote, there is no chance is hell Sarko could win.

Literally, who is he?

>leaf

Literally the POTUS. Russia is a paper tiger dependent on oil exports with a two trillion dollar GDP which is lower than even Spain. American currency is the worldwide benchmark and 20 bucks here is 1200 rubles there. Their military isn't as organized and modern as ours. Putin largely got lucky with Ukraine and he can't really do much more, he's not taking over all of Eastern Europe.