How does this make you feel?

How does this make you feel?

Be honest.

Personally I'm a bit jelly.....

The douchiest thing you can do at any gym, even above making obnoxious noises, is pose.

do you not lift?

Reminds me to get a hair cut tomorrow.

roids

Holy fuck that girl

>i see ya looking hun'

I need to start going to the gym.

She's actually looking at the girl who's holding the camera.

>thinking you are all hot and shit
>girl comes along and laughs at you

Man fuck that bitch.

dude has those serial killer eyes

Gym is healthy. It is good if this video motivates everyone to exercise and take care of their bodies. Exercise will make you feel good and give you energy, confidence and incentive to do other things.

How do I know you're a beta who cares about what other people think?

You sound jelly as fuck, to be honest.

Pic related is you.

impressive, he earned it, i hope to do the same.

Cutie on the left

Jelly because I'm a lazy fuck and really need to get a gym membership

Not if you look like that

Untermensch detected

girl is thinking

"why is this guy flexing like he is a celebrity in a local fly over state local gym, how pathetic?"

lol u mad bra?

motivated

>only a faggot would get jellzy

that's pretty gay desu

vanity is a sin

all /fit/ faggots should be made to do mandatory work instead of wasting all that energy. make them mine rocks or turn wheels

But can he fight?

>fly over state
skype detected

Hmmm... you guys noticed the chick mirin, right?

Your entire country is fly over tier lmao

lol

He looks like a clown but she is also mirin.

>How does this make you feel?
Horny.

Exactly.

considering I run 5 miles after I left weights, do 50 push ups, and 25 pull ups at a minimum of 4 days a week I don't feel that bad. I just wish I could get over my love of milkshakes and fried foods

I'm a bit jelly but I know I'll reach that one day, so I'm not assblasted like some people itt.

Makes me feel like doing a cycle or two is probably worth it.

>>struggles to lift his elbow to scalp height
don't forget to stretch down bros

Posing is fine as long as you don't obstruct anyone else or do something weird like flash your asshole

also that girl a cute

dude that was chick placed, hot as fuck though he definitely fucked her

lol caught her 'mirin.

>I just wish I could get over my love for eating more daily calories than the amount required to lose fat

Fix'd.

Juicy mirror muscles, core looks shredded but not particularly strong, didn't see spinal erectors and didn't see legs. I'd happily fight that guy. This honestly didn't make me feel anything. I have just had a wank though.

I'm inspired to keep lifting and eating clean as I've been doing consistently for 3 years.

MIRIN HIM WHILE HIS GF IS RECORDING HIM POSING.

GOD DAMN THIS IS SOME SOAP OPERA DRAMA.

This is also un-unseeable

this just inspired me to jump on a cycle
fuck being natty desu lads

I went to highschool with that guy, total autist til he figured out flexing can get him laid.

How do you know his gf is filming? I dont get it, is he famous or something?

Incorrect.

If you're doing bodybuilding, if your motivation is the mirror, you gotta look in the mirror.

Is that fundamentally douchey? Anything is fundamentally douchey if you follow the right line of reasoning. I'd only say it's not as bad as sitting on the internet and not even trying.

yeah i would give you my opinion, but what the fuck has this to do with politics?

didnt notice the girl, too busy posing