Hmm.//

hmm.//....

bump

does no one care?

I care, I've just already seen it and can't say anything about it without raging. Whoever did this needs to be gutted alive over a fire.

We all know Jewgle has been doing this for months. Once Trump wins, let's hope those damn Skypes get turned into lamp shades.

I know it looks like a SJW conspiracy to you lads, but it's really just the search engine's retarded algorithms

Because of the recent BLM-related trends in the last few years, the search algorithms have adapted to the most searched sentence, which probably was "black people art" as opposed to "european people art" that no one searches, and is simply showing you what was most searched with some of those words ("people" and "art")

If you google "inventors", it will correctly fill the search results with white people, but if you include "american", a word also mostly used in pair with "african", it will show you blacks because it thinks that you are searching for blacks for including "american"

tl;dr - its not a conspiracy, at least for this case

Try again

>tfw it's true

Cuz this thing

so i'm guessing when people search white american couple, a term that specifically looks for white people and should have prevalence over "american", they should expect dindus?

>googles bullshit
wow so surprised man

Is really fucking suspicious.

Your fucking Anglo-world is cucked

all the images are linked to tumbrl or Pinterest, so no shit this imgaes are cucked

This one actually makes sense. if you want art made by white artists of white people just omit people.

quit using niggle you retard.

>this happens as soon as google becomes slang for black people
i think we have direct control of google.com lads

The top left pic on that search....what.

Who the fuck searches for "European people art"? It's obviously similar to "African people art" , which is actually a popular search term. Even if they purposely changed the results, who gives a fuck if jewgle still displays the shit I am searching for on the first page?

Should I use fucking bing to search for shit relevant to my studies on the 8th damn page instead of jewgle's first page, because jewgle displays fucking pictures of negros?

Like just go search for european people suicide methods and fucking do it you "retard".