Wow I didnt know christians were so progressive!

Wow I didnt know christians were so progressive!

youtube.com/watch?v=5bWHSpmXEJs

>im christian and im gay
>im christian and im queer
>it's all about loving everyone and not judging anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6kQx1qzuvNE
youtube.com/watch?v=Kcd1a68YQq0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iconoclasm
youtube.com/watch?v=cwBVcsWYJd8
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_disability
youtube.com/watch?v=ajLzAuyHHp0
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html
josephnicolosi.com/
assemblyoftrueisrael.com/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WTUGadddOq0
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people
newgeology.us/presentation24.html
bizpacreview.com/2014/04/17/five-reasons-why-the-shroud-of-turin-could-be-authentic-113215
youtube.com/watch?v=YNo64Xs323E'
youtube.com/watch?v=MmxuPzF8IoQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First of all, I find it highly unlikely that any of them followed churches in full communion with Rome (Catholic, Greek/Eastern Orthodox, none of the Protestants).

Second, this is why we had Inquisitions.

My family is Catholic and they accepted my homosexuality :3

I want to hug Christ-chan and tell her that it will be okay and all these degenerates will bathe in the lake of fire.

I saw a bumper sticker for Bernie in a parking lot the other day. In front of the car, a Rosary was hanging on the review mirror, and it was in rainbow colors, each section a different color

True story

same

I hate this.

You can't just pick and choice the bits you want you are either a Christian or you are not. If you dont follow the beliefs you are not a Christian. I don't care what you "identify" as a butcher that doesn't cut up and sell meat is not a butcher.

Its time for the fakes to be purged.

James 2:13

"Judgment without mercy will be shown to anyone who has not been merciful"

Matthew 7:1-2

“Do not judge, or you too will be judged. For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you"

>WE WUZ

>purged
start with all the Christians who deny Christ's Jewishness because we all know every last Christian is a pathetic LARPer who will other precisely nobody

*purge

youtube.com/watch?v=6kQx1qzuvNE

I'm just sick of this I'm a Christian but [insert non Christian believe here] and it applies to any religion people need to stop being so fake.

Most of this worldly degeneracy is coming from the Satanic Catholic institution.

(((Christianity)))

I consider myself christian and gay ask me instead of the general cucks on Cred Forums

>in full communion with Rome
AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHH
fuck off with your idolatry.

I bet you pay for indulgences

Anybody remember that one Christian dude who used to post here years ago? He had a Bible quote for everything and always had some type of crusadey pic to go along with his posts. I thought it was cringey at first but that dude was fucking based.

Cafeteria Christianity my norsk friend. The greatest of Satan's deceptions.

You aren't Christian unless you've killed your first Saracen.

>taking to imaginary drawn women
>having a female represent the catholic faith

>talking about degeneracy

Either you're trolling and it went above my head or you lack self awareness.

Just to be contrarian:
Why not? It worked for the early christian faiths. Some of which assimilated into the orthodox faith, some into catholicism.

Can someone redpill me on gay Christianity. How can someone be gay and Christian when the book explicitly says that that kind of lifestyle is sinful? Wouldn't the appropriate solution be to take the path of celibacy? I'm not Christian, so idk.

>next video in playlist
>"The Jewish Holocaust was Fake and Never Happened"

based

Those passages didn't say to not judge, I didn't say "don't judge".

It said that if you're going to judge people, the harshness of your judgment and the level of your mercy will also be applied to you.

If you have this kind of attitude your whole life thinking stuff like "all these degenerates will bathe in the lake of fire", I don't how much mercy you'll be given on your judgment day.

You can actually be Christian and gay. As long as you stay celibate and don't act on your urges.

i didnt say that though

gays will outlive Christianity

>I don't get how you can sin and be a Christian at the same time

I think eastern Christianity is the only fun tional Christianity left these days. Protestantism is dead from the top, the Pope is a traitor and a cuck, most American branches are just utterly fucked from the start.

I'm not particularly religious but I think I regard all Christians who aren't Slavs pretty pathetic now. It used to be a pillar of tbr community but there aren't any churches left that will stand up for their people.

This. From what I understand, being gay is fine, but sodomy is forbidden.

>Actually falling for the morality and religion meme

What I meant was, why would someone sin and still claim it isn't bad when the book tells them otherwise?

for completely rational non-Jewish biblical fairytale reasons, of course

Eh... I don't buy into Jewish lies, but I picked some stuff up while reading up about the mythology.

>How can someone be gay and Christian when the book explicitly says that that kind of lifestyle is sinful?

The bible states that gay sex is an abomination. If you are a homosexual but remain chaste and refrain from being a lisping faggot, you'll be fine.

only in catholicism

I love Christians because they make degenerates mad.

>tfw Roman Catholic from Eastern Europe studying in the US

Western Christians are a disgrace. The Catholics, Orthodox and even Protestants in the US make me question my faith.

>We totally believe in Jesus, except when it goes against our carnal desires or secular liberals.

I can help.

The core of the issue is the separation of terms. Classically, being a homosexual refers to your actions - that you have gay sex. It's a modern transformation that homosexual refer to an orientation. While the sheer concept of "sexual orientations" is a contentious topic, the church is against homosexuality in the classical sense alone, hence them recommending celibacy to those with a "homosexual orientation".

This confusion over terms has led to Evangelicals reading the text and believing that the modern use of the term is what the scripture is referring to, hence the attacks on homosexuals generally think their sheer existence is sinful. The church rejects their understanding of it and while maintaining the position I told you, they also are trying to mend the relationship to Christianity with the gay community. However some people, especially Protestants, have responded to Evangelical position to throw Christian teaching out the window and being pro-gay in both senses. That's how you get bullshit like what this thread is about.

Isn't it also in the First Testament? like, with the Sodomites?

Francis bots.

I can't wait for him to die.

I'm a fedora and this fucking progressive Churchian bullshit pisses me off.

Defend your Church from this satanic bullshit.

You aren't a Christian unless you go to church, read the bible and try your best to be good.
These are heretics.

Maybe you'll realize now that religion and morality are memes that can be molded by those in power or in the majority. Christianity can be turbodegenerate or ultraconservative because morality is subjective. It offers nothing to the table in terms of a consistent morality, only what you make of it.

Honestly, it a very confused intellectual structure that makes the US turn out like this. Have faith, mate.

Then how was it ultra conservative for a millenium in it's true form?

>How can someone be gay and Christian when the book explicitly says that that kind of lifestyle is sinful?
protip: it doesn't.

Either you take the "every jot ant tittle of the law is still in effect" thing by jesus to only mean THE law of the 10 commandments in which case this is not sinful. Or you take it to mean all of jewish law in which case every christian would have to stone their wives because the are wearing clothes made from two different threads and have probably eaten pork and shellfish some time.

The catholics and other christian faiths have cherrypicked the parts they liked and added a lot of things in the first 200 years of christianity.
Hell, paul himself goes slightly against what jesus taught in his letters.

Ultimately it's a religion kept alive by humans, so there will be some mistakes, and people will try to bring their own morals into it.
Catholicism brought back idol worshipping and icons.
And there was an offshoot of the early christianity which considered even sex between married people to be sinful and the ultimate purity would have been to let the human race die out.

>OLD testament
>literally: old contract
a new contract generally supercedes the old one.

Are you the Catholic Swede that goes to that small comfy church?

Hi, anyways. :)

North America and Western Europe were on a good path until nihilism (especially the hedonistic aspect) got the best of them.

Please ask anyone who says they're a Christian how they became a Christian, and ask them to show you in the bible that what they did is actually in the bible.

Daily Reminder that not everyone who says they're an X is an X. And they may not even know they're lying.

Your faith in what?

Matthew 15:19

>For from the heart come evil intentions: murder, adultery, fornication, theft, perjury, slander.

But hey, maybe Jesus is wrong about Christianity and people who want a justification to satisfy their carnal desires are right.

>actually in the bible

Why are you assuming Sola Scriptura out of hand?

>a new contract generally supercedes the old one.
Oh. Then what's it even for?

Society was more conservative back then. Simple answer. Rome had periods of conservatism and then ultraliberal degeneracy. Societal morality is a giant meme that changes over time or it has to be suppressed heavily.
What happened was that the ultraconservatives failed to give the older breed of liberals what they wanted and then all of a sudden you had the French Revolution. Thus the radicals took the wheel and meme'd degeneracy into society over time.

>I can help.

No, no you cannot. You cannot even help yourself. You are literally a Jesuit brainwashed stooge with zero biblical knowledge and absolutely no idea what the gospel is, or how to be saved.

Protip: "Join my church" =/= salvation.

>t. progressive
Anyway, that's false.
It generally has a few core beliefs which are present in ALL of europe and the west, and radically different in the arab world for example, and in the far east too.
It has a greater focus on individuality and individual responsibility than islam for example.

>true form
how about gnostics

>Catholicism brought back idol worshipping and icons.

Confirmed for knowing absolutely nothing about Christianity in general and Catholicism in particular.

Nice to see you here, man. I won't actually lose faith, but it's sad to see what's happening (faithful blatantly going against teaching and priests preaching borderline heresy). Maybe it's just it's because I live in the most liberal part of the US (northeast). Where are you from?

God bless.

Stirner fans usually are ignorant of most philosophy. Seems they are also ignorant of Christianity.

>Hungary for cock
Why don't you go form a gay legion like in Greece and go kill isis.
Please die while you're at it

God let the world know what He thinks of homosexuals by glassing the plains of Shinar and roasting Sodom and Gomorrah and the neighboring cities (while preserving his people from damnation).

Don't let this papists fool you.

Actively gay is 99.9 times out of 100 not a Christian.

The old one was a preparation for the first.

>Protip: "Join my church" =/= salvation.

Well no shit. These are sudden outrageous claims.

Not a progressive at all. Arab Christianity was different than European Christianity just like Asian Christianity is different.
Not an argument.

Rome are the very Synagogue of Satan that Christ Himself condemned.

And seems like Stirner fans are also ignorant of history.

You're right. Catholicism merely changed the names on the idols and continued to worship them; nothing new there. Same old idolatry of Babylon.

Not an argument.

I wish God would stop being a bigot and accept homosexuality already.

Old Covenant was to show mankind that it cannot be like God by virtue of using the knowledge of good and evil gained in the Garden of Eden.

New Covenant is believing the truth about Jesus and becoming a new creation by accepting the free gift of God's salvation, the Holy Spirit.

protestanism degenaracy isnt much better off
europe should unite under one orthodox church

>Not an argument.
That was not an argument, that's an insult.
You are an ignorant kid that doesn't know about what you are writing.

>The old one was a preparation for the first.
What would've changed to make sodomy okay?

It's the only answer you've ever given any "seeker", and it makes that "seeker" twice the scion of hell as he was before he met you.

You're literally recruiting people to go to hell.

Not real christians.

>Just resorting to insults now because you have no argument
wew lad

actions speak louder than words

There is no satanically organized "protestant" church that wants to rule the world.

Big difference.

>I'm christian and I intentionally live a life of sin
That's not how it works you little shits

All Christianity is identical. All Christians confessed that Jesus is Lord, and believed in their hearts God raised Him from the dead, having paid the sin debt of humanity. (Rom. 10:9-10).

How people worship God is different, and different types of worship for different types of folk is not only expected but pretty awesome.

t. protestant heretic.

youtube.com/watch?v=Kcd1a68YQq0

Gay Christian: I'm gay and I'm a Christian.
Me: How did you become a Christian?
Gay Christian: I was born in America, a Christian country.

or

Gay Christian: I was baptized as an infant in the roman catholic church.

or

Gay Christian: I believe Jesus existed.

or

Gay Christian: My parents are Christians and took me to church when I was a child.

or

A million other things that are all false teachings.

>All Christianity is identical.
At its base beliefs yes, however under the surface moralities and other beliefs differ. Many churches are okay with gays and some think they go to hell. Both groups think the others aren't being truly christian and quote parts of the bible to prove themselves. Its a completely subjective morality based on a book with multiple variations.

>start with all the Christians who deny Christ's Jewishness

first of all, yes, He didn't come for the Gentiles, He came to call Jews to repent and follow him.

second, those Pharisees who opposed him, he outed as Satanists and fake "Jews"

all those who became Christians were the True Jews.

Those who didn't follow Him and remained part of the "Jewish" faith are now, as then, the fake Jews.

I bet you that it's different in other translations.
.... and yes yes it is
>sexual immorality
barring a precise definition of that, i'll go by what the 10 commandments say.
also, whether that's considered good or bad doesn't actually matter since what he said then is not law. not part of the new testamentum/contract.

a preparation for the first,
historical record
a cautionary tale in general

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iconoclasm

>Why don't you go form a gay legion like in Greece and go kill isis.
Because it's inefficient.
I'm also german.

In all forms of christianity individuality takes precedence over any other thing.
Meanwhile islam and some eastern religions are generally collectivist.
Murder is universally reviled in all forms of christianity.
Islam cherishes it in some circumstances.
etc etc.
Generally christianity according to jesus is based on the ten commandments and the new law of love thy neighbor as yourself. (which has been present in a lot of religions but a lot don't emphasize it including catholicism)

Some people teach that if you do not speak in tongues, you are not saved. That can be refuted in the bible and is false.

Some people do speak in tongues. That is confirmed in the bible and is true.

The people in the first set are pressured to speak in tongues, and if they do not have that gift, end up speaking gibberish for no reason.

Read the bible. Learn something. And by the way, I'm ecstatic that the Whore of Babylon considers me her enemy.

Ecstatic.

Best post I've ever seen from a leaf.

Orthodoxy in a non-slav country is glorious. Even the slavs gain some dignity from it.

See
You can find a sect of Christianity that has a unique stance on most morality based questions.

God says homosexuality is a wicked abomination.

Does that sound vague and subjective?

That you got backup from a leaf is funny; that you desperately need it is hilarious.

>it's all about loving everyone and not judging anything
>mfw raised Christian
I know what kind of churches these little shrews go to also. There's good money in selling a version of Christianity that's easier to digest. Look at Joel Osteen and his stadiums and big screens.
I'm no longer practicing, but I despise what these little shits say more than anything I've heard come out of a frigid old Baptist's mouth. I have a level of respect and understanding for Christianity, because their God isn't there expressly to make things easier on them. It's a crazy and myopic morality, but it is a morality.

The watery, modernized bullshit is just masturbation. "Im a wonderful person, God's wonderful, everyone's wonderful. We're all going to heaven, because we just deserve it. I don't have to refrain from anything to go to heaven. That'd be effort."

I will, however, argue that you're allowed to be gay as a proper Christian. You're just obligated to hate your gayness, never fuck something that you want to fuck, and go to the grave either as a virgin or married to someone you don't love. Easy, yeah?

>I'm Christian
>has tits hanging out

Not every bible claims that. Additionally there are many places where Jesus preaches unconditional love. You can find many bible passages that can be interpreted to contradict that. Also lesbianism IIRC is not explicitly mentioned either.

It's not much better here. I'm a Carolinian. Currently living about an hour from Charlotte, actually.

Religious knowledge is pretty bad here generally. I have a little parish I go to that has a good sense of community with people that generally get taught the faith as a way of life instead of some traditional obligation or set of rules and it's pretty quaint but outside that people's faith is very vague and confused. I blame falling out of the Protestant faith and the modern social movements on damaging the whole intellectual structure of the faith in the U.S. but I just hope something will overcome it.
It's not even a disillusionment the vast majority of the time. It's honest ignorance.

...what

Well nothing, sodomy is not okay.

>wanting to be a Jew
>God says
only the Jewish sky God

Sorry to disapoint you, but you're not the enemy.
Just a lost sheep.

So, I take it you prefer handling snakes then?
youtube.com/watch?v=cwBVcsWYJd8

Kek

I just popped into the thread I had no idea if anyone else was preaching what I said before me.

No they don't. They just don't want you to kill yourself.

You should kill yourself.

>For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.

you don't get it, Christ himself is the one we are united under. period.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Intellectual_disability

>He hasn't read romans 1
>He's already setting up Paul as some renegade who is wrong when his writings don't fit a pro-fag agenda
>He doesn't realize all scripture is inspired by the Holy Spirit

wewwwwww

I bet you eat shellfish user, or are wearing mixed fabics.

Is that an argument to you? That fake bibles take out things that hurt people's feelings, therefore the original does not exist?

Homosexuality is a wicked abomination before God.

It's not the only one, however. There are many. They just don't have their own parades.

>Having a female represent the Catholic faith

>only the Jewish sky God

Yes, this is the only God there is.

I'd rather be a leaf than a protestant. Let that sink in for a moment.

None of these sluts is actally a Christian.

None of them has seen Christ's love and forgiveness in their live.

None of them hates the synagogue of Satan that rejected their rightful Messiah.

Jesus Christ is the only true God, and he will throw these self-righteous whores into a fiery pit on his day.

I'm a sheep. You're a goat. And as long as you remain in the Whore of Babylon worshiping the "Mother of God" and the "Queen of Heaven", you'll remain the pagan you are today.

Oh fuck off with the muh pure Catholic church meme. Lemme guess, your special snowflake church is full conservative and is totally indicative of all other churches, and the Pope's opinion doesn't matter and it's the non-practicing catholics that ruin everything and don't count.

Yes, you want God to throw you into hellfire.

He will. Don't worry.

>sky Jew YHWH is God
too bad there isn't a holy war for all you delusional Christians to die in

Yup.

And anyone who tells them different hates them.

How do you know they are fakes? Is your sect of Christianity not based on an offshoot considered to be Heresy? I'm assuming youre a protestant which according to the original Church and Orthodoxy to be heresy.

Degenerates. Christ is the only example.

Frankly, it is not even worth it.

Someone that says:

>morality are memes that can be molded by those in power or in the majority.

Likely didn't even read a textbook on the history of philosophy and thinks Epicurus is the name of a planet.

Someone that says:

>Christianity can be turbodegenerate or ultraconservative because morality is subjective. It offers nothing to the table in terms of a consistent morality, only what you make of it.

Also have no knowledge of the Bible.

And then christians wonder why people turned to worship a Frog.

It seems that soon enough even Christ-chan will fade under his ever growing power.

If he does, at least I didn't die a protestant. Protestants are the worst scum. Worse than muslims.

Seems like you're not confident in your knowledge enough to provide a counterpoint, so you're just going to call me names. Excellent debate here.

>people talking shit about mama online

This is the way it ideally should be, but we are autistic and have broken of into multiple sects interpreting the same thing differently.
In my eyes the orthodox church is the purest denomination of christianity that is still existing.
No inter-european/inter-christian conflicts should exist untill we solve the heretic/saracen/degenarate issues our countries have been plagued with.

Chill out dude!

Here, have some grass.

youtube.com/watch?v=ajLzAuyHHp0

I was saying that icon worshipping has been on and off in christianity.

>all scripture
no. only the parts that were selected to be included in the bible
>paul a renegade
paul was a lot more conservative in a lot of things than jesus was. i'm not saying he's wrong on everything, but i really don't particularly care about his opinions when he goes against the fact that despite all the claims of jesus of what is technically sinful or not, he said that the only law is the 10 commandments, to believe and to love thy neighbor... etc
>hasn't read romans 1
i have. and i don't particularly care what some random guy says.

yeah except she's not a saint. she's a completely made up, modern female.
it's like having a female priest.

a bit harsh, but yea, if he worships YHWH i wanna see him stone his mother for all the shit going against the jewish laws.

FUCKING
BUZZFEED

This is almost as bad as that shitty fucking #PROUDTOBE #IMWITHHER #PLEASEFUCKMYANUS video youtube shilled out

Actual fag here. If you're serious you should seriously kill yourself.

Durr dub believe anyding or ur le spoofed xD

I can agree with you on Christ-chan. That's some cringy, awful shit.

Then, please explain (without reading wikipedia) what was the objective of the study of ethics for the Epicureans.

And what is the Sermon of the Mount.

Not an argument
Not an argument

You obviously have never known a single thing about (((cuckstainity))) if you didn't know it was protocommunist protoglobalist nation-destroying kike bullshit.
cuckstains are traitors to the white race

Could you point out in which Bible fornication is not considered a sin?

>I was saying that icon worshipping has been on and off in christianity.

No, you didn't.

You can't explain because you are ignorant.
You don't know who the Epicureans were. You don't know what is the Sermon of the Mount.

And here you are, trying to teach people about morals and Christianity. Nice.

Not an argument

>religion and morality are memes that can be molded by those in power or in the majority.
the same people in power enabled society to make the internet, that is also why sola scriptura is fucking degenerate. that being said, i see no problem in submitting to the Church. there is more to it, obviously.

Deus vult.

Not an argument

>Orthodox in communion with Rome
No?

Also Anglicans and Lutherans are WAY closer to being in communion with Rome than the Orthodox are.

not an argument
etc
not arguments either.

>Catholicism brought back idol worshipping and icons.
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iconoclasm

>heresies condemned by the catholic church
>iconoclasm

not an argument

Careful, you might really piss off a Catholic

Christianity has always been the religion of liberalism and cuckoldry. You spend too much time on Cred Forums if you actually believe your "deus vult xDD" memeing reflects reality in any way at all.

Depends on what Church's bible we're talking about. It's completely subjective since all claim to be right and the others wrong.
>Deus vult
Really. Are you LARPing now?
Not an argument.

>lutherans
>close to rome
are you high out of your mind?

or are lutherans in the US catholics in disguise.
lutherans are some of the most bible purist rational people
they are close in ideology to calvinism in not believing in positional or biblical inerrancy.

not an argument

>Really. Are you LARPing now?
the sad truth is that some people are not larping this.
this was he kind of shit breivik thought was cool.
while he murdered children for being of the wrong political belief

repeat with me:
N
O
T

A
N

A
R
G
U
M
E
N
T

Are you fucking trolling? Romans IS IN THE BIBLE.

It was selected to be in the Bible. And no, you obviously haven't read Romans 1 shill.

not an argument
thisgoes to you as well

also no, christians are not generally liberals or cucks.

I for example am gay, and christian, and still not a liberal or a cuck.

but brazillian, you don't understand

this is not an argument

>IS IN THE BIBLE.
>It was selected to be in the Bible
By whom.
Fallible humans with their own fucking agendas.
The gnostic versions of shit were a lot different as they believed all of creation as a whole to be evil.

Sooooo why do the romans have more right to claim that their compilation of books is more "true" than literally anyone else who might have had different beliefy.

>romans 1
i've read it, or at least part of it some time ago.
but again:
why should i care? there's nothing in there that is especially interesting
yes you can interpret it to condemn homosexuality, but you can also interpret it not condemning it

Apart from that i generally don't care about the opinions of some religious leader.
Otherwise i could go and kiss the feet of migrants as the pope did.

>Christianity trying to adapt to the modern world

Cute. Maybe there's still hope for you guys unlike Islam.

yes, that is what he was crying all over the thread.

>i'm christian but i fuck men in the ass and shit on bibles and ignore everything christ said
k

>ignore everything christ said
"Love your fellow man" - t. Jesus the fag enabler.

stop

that is not an argument

"Love your fellow man" was not referring to fucking them, I'd think that was obvious

t. Fag

there is no needs for arguments, because nothing has to be proven. simply by not adhering to fundamental believes shared by the majority of christian theologists throughout all denominations until recently, they prove they're not christians. Jesus Christ Almighty wants these girls to repent their sins and turn to rightful faith. Their apology for sins is in no way christian

Quote the chapter and verse my man.

Also, love has nothing to do with carnal acts, unless you think love like brotherhood and sisterhood means there must be gay orgies.

no but it was referring to not hating others based on who they choose to fuck.

Speaking on a Missouri Synod Lutheran, Bible purism is a thing that runs hard, but we're not literalists. Hell, a lot of the pastors that I know have learned Greek, Latin, and Hebrew in order to get a better understanding of various cultural contexts within the Bible. However, we do believe in Biblical inerrancy, much like the other main Christian branches

Literal fag enabling.

Leviticus 18:22(KJV) - Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination.
Leviticus 20:13(KJV) - If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination: they shall surely be put to death; their blood shall be upon them.

Sounds pretty clear to me no room for interpretation

>conflating 2 seperate things
I never said I hated gays for fucking each other, I said they aren't Christians.

>im christian and im gay
This is why Christianity is dead. It needs to be replaced with kekism, it will be the only way to defend our nations from the heathens

> gay, and christian

If Jesus returns while a man sleeps with his wive, they both need not to fear nor be ashamed, because He had this in mind when he created them.

Can you say the same thing for yourself?

Loving everyone is very important, even gays, Muslims, and whoever else. That doesn't mean you have to tolerate the behavior. Love the person, hate the act. Wall them off if you need to, but be ready to help them when they learn the error of their ways.

Tell me which half of the kike tales that's from.
Tell me which half of the kike tales the fag enabler disavowed?

>Can someone redpill me on gay Christianity. How can someone be gay and Christian when the book explicitly says that that kind of lifestyle is sinful? Wouldn't the appropriate solution be to take the path of celibacy? I'm not Christian, so idk.
>Wouldn't the appropriate solution be to take the path of celibacy?

Yes, it is. Too bad people like to think with their genitals.

They bought the saracen's lies.

>im christian and im gay
>im christian and im queer
isnt that the same thing?your "funny" ,your a "fruit",you like eating other guys hard salami, your house has a collection of dildos but you dont have a wife

Telling yourself you are a Christian doesn't really make you, it's your actions.

why is that black guy representing a jew?

you don't have to support their lifestyle but it says in the book that unless you are totally free of sin (you aren't) you cannot pass judgement on someone as that is God's role and His alone

this is why its fucking retarded to try and kill gays and stuff; who made you judge jury and executioner? Old testament people acting like the coming of Christ didn't happen

>simply by not adhering to fundamental believes shared by the majority of christian theologists throughout all denominations until recently, they prove they're not christians
uuuuh
are you out of your fucking mind?
>fallible humans believed something not backed up by facts or biblical passages
>now even they don't believe that shit any more
>but if you don't follow those beliefs you're FUCKING WRONG REPENT!!!

Why don't you start by getting the spanish inquisition going again and burning witches.
A lot of christian theologists believed that there were witches throughout all denominations.

(Not in hungary, but in western europe)

So you're clearly not a real christian if you don't hunt witches.

>old testament
>old contract
Yeah this is like me trying to tell some american to pay taxes to britain because America is a colony of the British Empire.

You have yet to offer proof for that tho.
Also you conflated that guy saying that gays should not be ostracised with him saying that everyone should fuck everyone.

Yes.
Yes i can. Absolutely without any reasonable doubt in my mind.
Gays will soon be able to have biological children.
There is nothing, absolutely nothing to say that people can't love who they want to and enjoy their mortal lives.
The notion that you have to feel awful and the only good thing in your life has to be god is fucking mental.
As a panentheist i believe that everything in creation is a part of god.
He created all this.
If literally all of creation was just done as a temptation to humans he is an evil god and does not deserve worship.

better than that, it was a fact. el oh el

>the kike tales
This is fucking brilliant.

You can be gay in the sense you love a man. The disciples all loved each other in brotherhood. The difference is they didn't reciprocate that love in carnal acts. The only valid form of expressing love in the flesh is between man and woman since that's how they were made. This applies even in evolution. It's not complicated.

Homosexuals/Degenerates actively seek to pervert religious institutions

>The only valid form of expressing love in the flesh is between man and woman since that's how they were made
So?
You also have your prostate up your ass.
That's how you were made.

The fact that something was made some way doesn't mean that it's wrong to use it in any other way.

Yeah we're seeking to pervert religious institutions...
lol
Do you have any idea what kind of shit religious institutions god up to and the corruption within them?
They had a female pope for FUCKS sake.

Evangelical Lutherans are actually very open to ecumenism.

POZ LOADZ
CDC: 94 to 95 Percent of HIV Cases Among Young Men Linked to Gay Sex
lifesitenews.com/news/cdc-94-to-95-percent-of-hiv-cases-among-boys-and-young-men-linked-to-gay-se

CDC Warns Gay Men of 'Epidemic' HIV Rates
lifesitenews.com/news/epidemic-1-2-of-gay-men-will-have-hiv-by-age-50-if-current-rates-continue-w

Comparative Data of Childhood and Adolescence Molestation in Heterosexual and Homosexual Persons
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11501300

Drug Use "Seven Times Higher" Among Gays
independent.co.uk/life-style/health-and-families/health-news/drug-use-seven-times-higher-among-gays-8165971.html

Estimates of New HIV Infections in the United States, 2007-2010
cdc.gov/nchhstp/newsroom/2012/HIVIncidenceGraphics.html

There not really Christians

There is a war.

It's spiritual in nature.

You're losing.

> christian
> as a panentheist

you cant be serious? what do you even have to do with christianity? were you even saved?

> something about feeling awful

I don't feel awful because I'm not caught in sinful ways. Believe me, those that don't have homosexual desires have their own sins to carry, and it might just be heavier than your plight

but Jesus Christ has the power to set you free. realtalk, no Cred Forums trolling; he can set you free

I don't know much about homosexual sin but a quick google search brought this website

josephnicolosi.com/

The church started 300 years before the Catholic church paganized it.

I didn't say anyone was a fake.

I said test them to see if they're a fake.

If I said I was in the Moose Lodge, and you asked me how to join, and I had no idea, you could conclude that I am not in the moose Lodge.

Smart. Choose to be on fire forever with muslims. And Jews. And atheists. And all unbelievers. In the dark.

Did I mention forever?

>The fact that something was made some way doesn't mean that it's wrong to use it in any other way.
Gays cannot reproduce, so it is against natural law. They will not exist beyond their own generation.

This is the case in nearly all animals, those that fuck their same gender are abberations in the Law. The only valid form of love in the flesh is between men and women, otherwise we wouldn't be here.

Your not a Christian unless you receive the grace of God, going to church and following his word comes after that

plebtier garbage. i bet your "church" is a prefabricated steel building that looks like it should be used for storing tractors

that's great
too bad you have no victories to demonstrate

>set you free by enslaving you to kikeism v2: pozzed boogaloo
(((jesus))) macht frei

>the kike tales vol. 1: sky Jew
>vol. 2: the Jewish messiah

Anyone ITT decrying Jewish roots of Christianity should visit this site

assemblyoftrueisrael.com/

>Tl;dr -- No such thing as a "Jew" until the Khazar mass-conversion in 7th century A.D., where all "Jews" come from
>Bible only references "Israelites" and "Judeans", not "Jews"
>Lost ten tribes were deposited in the Caucasus Mountain region by the Assyrians, their release resulted in the documented diaspora into Europe under the European tribal names we hear referenced by Greek and Roman writers
>white Europeans are the true lost sheep of Israel, Jesus came to call them back to God and his law

When a white person looks at their mitochondrial DNA haplogroup map on something like 23andme, you can see the hot zone radiating out in a north-easterly direction from the Caucasus Mountains into Europe

"Come home white man" - Jesus

Yeah.
They seem like the leas stuck in their beliefs.
The most able to mould to the times.

>hiv
you have prophylaxis against that now
>molestation
it's been proven that it doesn't actually affect people negatively
also
>adolescence
yeah because in the US you still aren't allowed to have sex when you can already work and join the army
>drug use
is it cannabis? i bet it's cannabis
cannabis is not that bad
not as bad as tobacco anyway
>2 more hiv things
seriously fuck off with your stupid generalizations.

>> christian
>> as a panentheist
>neoplatonism
>a fuckton of christian western philosophers
>closely related to the beliefs of voltaire and the like
yes.
christian. as a panentheist

Christianity isn't as black and white as you'd like to make it out to be.
Most of christianity used to integrate their folktales and pagan myths into the new christian context.

And if you call them "not true christians", because worshipping jesus as the one son of god is not enough, then no one is christian, because everyone's beliefs differ.

>set you free
but why would i want to be set free?
-you haven't proven that this is sinful
-even if it was why would i want to get rid of it? it is not bad for anyone and it makes me enjoy the world god left for us.

>Gays cannot reproduce
Wait 10 years.
Two male mice already fathered offspring.
Same technology could theoretically already be used for humans.
>those that fuck their same gender are abberations
as defined by..... you?
>otherwise we wouldn't be here.
yes we would because there's always heterosexuality.
And gay men can father a child with a different woman.

oh Cred Forums you make me lol

>Israelites and Judaens
Jesus isn't white
he's a desert Semite
i.e. a Jew

Still rose from the dead

It looks like the churches did for the first 300 years, before the pagans bastardized it.

It looks like a house. People live in it.

>Two male mice already fathered offspring. Same technology could theoretically already be used for humans.
That is not reciprocating love in the flesh, is it? You're using the proxy of technology to achieve unnatural ends of reproduction.

>as defined by..... you?
As defined by the course of evolution, i.e. the natural law of God.

There are also animals as a result of evolution/mutations/developmental disorders that along with fucking their own gender are cannibals or kill their own young. Should human cannibals be admitted as Christians also? Being gay is in reality low on the scale of breaking natural law but it's still in the same category.

>Jewish fiction
and I thought Muslims were retarded

Everyone who is saved is a victory, and heaven rejoices every single time.

The war was won at Calvary, and at an empty tomb outside Jerusalem.

It's over.

You lost. Stay a loser, or repent, and be saved, and march out the victory.

It's unnatural, actually, so no, it's not according to the natural law of God.

It's in the category of things God stops with floods and Armageddons.

They are as you are, in denial about the resurrection and divinity of Jesus.

How do you know it's fiction?
There were 500 witnesses

the sad thing is how gullible you are
you wouldn't even know if Jesus is Satan in disguise and every person "saved" is actually going to hell
>muh kike book

You mean books, each gospel is an eye witness account

>tfw a Protestant calls you a pagan

I love this channel.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=WTUGadddOq0

Amen brother.

see

The devil has you in his pocket, boy. Don't call anyone gullible. You don't have the standing.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semitic_people

>In the racialist classifications of Carleton S. Coon, the Semitic peoples were considered to be members of the Caucasian race, not dissimilar in appearance to the neighbouring Indo-European, Northwest Caucasian, Berber and Kartvelian-speaking peoples of the region.[10] As language studies are interwoven with cultural studies, the term also came to describe the religions (ancient Semitic and Abrahamic) and Semitic-speaking ethnicities as well as the history of these varied cultures as associated by close geographic and linguistic distribution.

If white people come from the Caucasus region, then they are Semites. The hook-nosed "Semites" you're thinking of are mudblooded mixtures from other ancient groups (i.e. the race-mixing with Canaanites, Edomites, Philistines etc that God was always punishing the Israelites for in the OT)

Nope.

White people descend from Noah's son Japeth; semetic people descend from Noah's son Shem.

Shemites. Semites.

>Gee, maybe the church should stop bankrupting Germony by charging all of these outrageous indulgences to get our loved ones out of purgatory?

HERETIC!

Ilyenkor örülök hogy nem a magyar zászlót dobja be nekem.

>That is not reciprocating love in the flesh, is it? You're using the proxy of technology to achieve unnatural ends of reproduction.
Doesn't matter.
Gays will be able to reproduce and thus fulfill all the stuff that straight couples do.

You may call it unnatural, but on the other hand, if you call technology invented by a natural species (humans) unnatural, then so is you shitposting on Cred Forums.

>As defined by the course of evolution, i.e. the natural law of God.
If evolution or the laws of nature deemed it bad they would have selected against it.
But they didn't. homosexuality is widespread in a lot of species, so it's definitely not WRONG based solely on natural laws.
It's not,

The problem with the other things also isn't that they're breaking natural laws, but that they are actively harmful to humans as a whole.
Being gay does not harm anyone.

The morality of an action is always judged by its effects on the entire group that can perceive the morality of said action.
If you judge actions by anything else you're irrational in a world governed by logos.

Mert hogy? Mi a baj?

What denomination are you, anyways?

You're first to call us pagans or idolaters, but you forget that key reformers such as Martin Luther venerated the Virgin Mary.

Explain the shroud of Turin.

Look up the most recent (2005) tests done by the University of Padua that prove that the previous 1980's cloth analysis was from a patched-in medeival period cloth to restore it from previous fire damage

They have published academic papers discussing how it dates from 100 B.C. - 100 A.D. according to several different types of analysis, has real male blood on the inside (Jesus was apparently an AB blood type), contains trace ancient pollens from the Israel region, was not created as a result of painting or staining on the fabric, and in fact seems to have been a photographic impression made by a sudden burst of light particles from the inside going outwards

Not gonna lie, reading multiple stories about the Shroud of Turin is what started me on my path to conversion.

>you forget that key reformers such as Martin Luther venerated the Virgin Mary.
Really?
What a cunt.

>and in fact seems to have been a photographic impression made by a sudden burst of light particles from the inside going outwards
This makes me call bullshit on the research.
There's just no way they could have tested for this.

I don't really believe in miracles like that.
There has to be a rational explanation for everything, because why the fuck would an omnipotent god have to violate the laws of the universe he created.

>protestants
protestants are so diverse they can be anything
they range from protesting soldier funerals to being openly gay
I'm sure there's one or two that's basically muslim tier

newgeology.us/presentation24.html
bizpacreview.com/2014/04/17/five-reasons-why-the-shroud-of-turin-could-be-authentic-113215

>white people descended from Noah
literally Jewish fictional history

>Says morality is a spook
>procedes to say what people should do

The Bible is saying don't be a hypocrite.

See They try to explain the particle impression as possibly a sudden neutron blast caused by the earthquake that allegedly occurred when Jesus was resurrected

Either that, or it's a miracle.

Keep in mind, electricity is a miracle to people who've never seen it. Just because it was done by god doesn't mean it was "magic". Any science or technology at a certain point resembles magic.

THOSE WHO PRACTICE HOMOSEXUALITY WILL NOT GO TO HEAVEN!

>Too much of a newfag to know what you're talking about
This seems fucking awesome as shit.

Hahahaha, these degenerates have Not read the bible and are Not christians

>read the bible

He was not a jew. Thats what the jews of today say.But the jews of today are talmudistes and devil worshipers

*North-westerly

is this directed toward a child audience?

i usually hate christians but i feel bad for them right now.

This

>Drs. Victor and Nancy Tryon of the University of Texas Health Science Center found X & Y chromosomes representing male blood and "degraded DNA" (approximately 700 base pairs) "consistent with the supposition of ancient blood."

WE SHOULD EXTRACT ALL THE BLOOD AND ALL THE DNA AND ATTEMPT TO PIECE THE PUZZLE TOGETHER AND CREATE NORMAL DNA OUT OF IT AND THEN CLONE JESUS!

HOW AWESOME WOULD THAT BE?!?!

>mfw Christ-Chan isn't real

Second cumming desu

> that priest with the rainbow sash (?)
> those two gays
> that white woman with the niglet child

fuck this picture

Lynch yourself, monkey.

Not real christian, fags rot in hell

youtube.com/watch?v=YNo64Xs323E'

Love it

> WE WUZ JEWS N SHIT

WE USE THE DNA OF A
>FROG
TO FILL IN THE HOLES AND COMPLETE THE CODE

I'm glad that she isn't because you'd defile her if she were.

We aren't. Any real Christian who believes in the Bible and Christ understands that there is no leeway for gays top or bottom.

> the one christian girl you know from highschool ended up with a black guy

And then you have... A baby dinosaur

>I'm not different than any of you
>I'm going to have parades to show my equality
>I'm going to have special, gay-only clubs to show my equality
>I'm going to constantly remind you that I'm homosexual to show my equality

The more I see this shit, the more I think gays are truly just dedicated attention seekers.

>im christian and im gay
Enjoy being a massive fucking controversy, when you die you will go to hell for your degenerate sinfull lifestyle, despite being a frequent church goer and a fervent believer.

Do you eat pork and shellfish?

youtube.com/watch?v=MmxuPzF8IoQ

Wait are christians actually rising on the progressive stack?

> raised Christian
it hurts

And thus KEK is born.
And it will be the second coming.
Who knows that this isn't how it was meant to be?

>the more I think gays are truly just dedicated attention seekers.
As a gay guy:
Yes. Yes they mostly are.

That's cause Catholics are the most Jewish of Christians

That's not Christianity. That's some weird shitty new age cult of non-judgementalism.

Oh don't make such assumptions now!
I'm am a (mostly) well-adjusted and moral citizen.

All the Christian girls I knew from highschool either ended up getting in
half-successful marriages which either are or will probably end in divorce, or became completely
degenerate sluts, though some might have made it better than the rest. Modern America in most places
I've seen is like being in the fucking warp, everyone is fucked up and so is everything else.

kek, thats hilarious

People need to have their faith tested I think. Muslim countries all are degenerate in how violent and brutal they are. They have to fuck goats and punch women.

Christians aren't like this but we are also very degenerate because we consume tons of porn, let our daughters wear yoga pants and thongs at the beach, adopt African kids and refugees, abuse gays and foster this disgusting PC culture. "Jesus, would give this guy free shit, Jesus would let these people in, Jesus would marry these gay people" blah blah blah.

Its because moral/spiritual laziness and decay, people growing up with it and assuming they understand their holy book because they read it for class at age 10, but now they are age 32 and haven't read it for 22 years.

the funny thing is he left her

Jesus wasn't a jew though. He was Christian.

>Joel Osteen
Fuck him and his perversion of God's true word. I used to like him until I started reading The Bible for myself.

I don't really understand your point.
What kind of metric do you base your judgement of "degeneracy" on?
It's clear that present day Islam is degenerate as fuck with all the casual murdering and raping going on, because those definitely provably and visibly damage people, and not only the victims, but also anyone involved.
But you can't say the same about porn, yoga pants, adoption, being nice to refugees (actual refugees not rape migrants), and marrying gays.

These are simply signs of things changing a bit, and seem vastly immoral to you based on indoctrinated puritanical beliefs.
Plus each generation thinks that the new times are fucking degenerate and awful.

>"The young people of today think of nothing but themselves. They have no reverence for parents or old age. They are impatient of all restraint. They talk as if they alone knew everything and what passes for wisdom with us is foolishness with them. As for girls, they are forward, immodest and unwomanly in speech, behaviour and dress."
>"The children now love luxury. They have bad manners, contempt for authority, they show disrespect to their elders.... They no longer rise when elders enter the room. They contradict their parents, chatter before company, gobble up dainties at the table, cross their legs, and are tyrants over their teachers."
"I see no hope for the future of our people if they are dependent on frivolous youth of today, for certainly all youth are reckless beyond words... When I was young, we were taught to be discreet and respectful of elders, but the present youth are exceedingly wise
[disrespectful] and impatient of restraint"

Here are the people who according to our best knowledge said these things:

Peter the Hermit, 1274 AD
Socrates, 400 BC
Hesiod, 8th century BC

Your concerns about the moral decay have been around for all of written history. And yet we're still around.

So who decided that your version of christianity was right?
Just because you adhere more religiously to notions of morality not sourced directly from the texts but from people who interpreted those things according to their own worldviews up to 2k years ago, doesn't mean you're right.
Just because you adhere to a cherrypicked version of the things about the NT the catholics liked does not make you right.
And especially not if you adhere to the morally puritanical and fanatic beliefs that the first people colonizing america brought with themselves as they were fleeing from prosecution in europe where their puritanical views were already laughed out of town 500 years ago.
The Huffpost was right:
The pilgrims were just like the "refugees":
migrants and religious fucking fanatics looking for a better life for themselves by taking shit from the natives.

Somebody doesn't understand cyclical events or self regulating systems.

>shit gets too degenerate
>people remove degenerates
>shit gets less degenerate for a while

Repeat.

>shit gets less degenerate.
This stuff isn't really cyclical.
Certainly the greeks didn't become more or less degenerate after socrates.
They continued to thrive for centuries.
And certainly you wouldn't consider the middle ages of 1200 degenerately liberal.

There are occasional bursts of people becoming all puritanical and fucking shit up for everyone for a while, but that's rare unless something like America happens to come along.
Hating yourself and others is not a healthy attitude.

AGUIRE: WRATH OF GOD

What a fucking movie. The documentary about it is even crazier

Yeah that's what they all say but then they want to hold hands while walking down the street like preverts