Today was my second day of college Cred Forums

Today was my second day in college and I was looking for the college republicans club and my college doesn't have it.

JUST

I'm not going to join the anime club, college republicans was my only way to make friends.

You know what you have to do user.

Start your college's Republican club.

You have no other obligation except for this, get to it mate.

this
OP the responsibility is down to you to start the fire, good luck

Op we have a 55 gallon drum of red pills ready for shipment

Cred Forums hides in the anime clubs. How do you think we operate?

>2016
>still being a jacobin
Absolutely disgusting. Join the chess club or something you faggot. Dailystormer is running book clubs too.

Checked

Joining anime club may make you feel better about yourself.

I went to my college republicans club, kinda sucked honestly. It was ran by followers of Rubio and stuffed with Cruzslims. Also libertarians who dont have enough people for their own club

That's better than having to deal with liberals

I don't really like anime

I actually want to have a folder filled with redpills on my PC

Whats the difference between establishment Republicanism, Libertarianism, and Liberalism again?

I forget.

What the fuck?

>having to join clubs to get friends
sorry m8 but you're already done.

In retrospect, I can't believe how I got my 4-5 friends I have now at my university. I was lucky that a guy I knew from school, who was a social buttefly (back at high school at least, now he's more reserved) and were majoring in the same subject, and he introduced me to his friends.

Whatever you do, act fast. After the first few months most people have formed groups and it's hard to finder to find new friends if you are not a part of said groups.

Start a KKK or white supremacy club, faggot.

Where are you going?

I was looking for a Republican's club here too. I was hoping to pull a squad of guys together, but their leadership is fucking awful and supporting Trump isn't allowed.

I stopped going, and met two spergs who were arguing with their professors. We aren't close.

College is isolating. I'm glad Cred Forums is here for me

>I was looking for the college republicans club and my college doesn't have it.
You could always start one, you know. Stuff like that does look pretty good on your resume once youre done with college.

This, Cred Forums is here for me

I want to be a police officer, you don't need a resume to be a police officer

I don't jerk off to anime like the NEETS here

Then why are you even in uni? Firemen and Police have their own trade schools, right?

Brief query, OP: does your university also have an affiliated law school? If so, I may have a suggestion.

>I want to be a police officer
Why are you in college then? Couldnt you have joined right outta high school?

Start a Donald Trump club

Come on user

Yes you are right, you just need a high school diploma to be a police officer, but a few require you to have an associates degree, like the NYPD. I'm just getting my associates degree just in case.

I'm going to a community college

what suggestion do you have user? i'm interested

Idk..... Anime doesn't get me hard.

But shemales do, THE FEMININE ONES, not the obvious manly looking ones

Pic related is what I like

>supporting Trump isn't allowed

Explain.

This OP. I bet theres plenty of people who would be interested in joining

Basically colleges are liberal these days, really depends where you live. If you go to UCLA, then supporting trump puts a death wish on you

Fair enough. Also smart move going to CC after high school. You get the same classes and credits as a 4 year uni for a fraction of the price.

Salsa?

The modern liberal is either a tranny or a fat bull dyke

Super obnoxious.

The best people are the ones who you can't look at them and tell their political affiliations

I mean why wouldn't a Republican club allow it's members to support the Republican presidential candidate?

Im pretty glad i went to college in the late 00s-early teens and didnt have to deal with all the liberal bullshit after it got out of hand.

I feel bad for you lads. I live in Ireland and have a crew of lads who worship Trump. Feelsgoodman.jpeg

Oh they do, but they know they are going to get hated on campus

Start one, user. Not a lot of people have the balls to start a Republican club, but they would certainly join if it existed.

Make one you faggot.

I go to a community college in New Jersey, if you go to my school please respond

>College Republicans at my university is endorsing Gary Johnson

Would you mind telling us what city your college is in, just for demographic reference?

This. Make friends with people on your floor. Leave you door open and play super smash loud. People will flock

Lyndhurst, New Jersey, but many people from different areas come. It's definitely not 100% white.

t. Hispanic

Duh, why would you think your college would tolerate hate groups?

The fact that they allow anime is already over the line IMO

just start it then

Find where they meet and casually leave sheets of paper with

>What is Aleppo?

printed on them.

put down the politics n come to anime bro

The only anime I watched was naruto, and that was when naruto was young. I haven't kept up with naruto shipudden

>I'll tell you what gets me hard... Dudes
>but not like the dude looking dudes, dudes in dresses... yeah fucking diamonds bro
>pic related is what I like (pic of dude in a dress with makeup on)
>and I don't get fucked bro that shit is gay
>I do the fucking dude, because I'm the man in the relationship and it's just like straight sex except that they have a dick
>that way it's the same as fucking an actual woman but there is another dick for me to play with and no pussy
>totally not gay bro, I said the feminine looking dudes
>I'm not fucking manly dudes bro, just the ones that look like women but have Dicks bro.
>nah man fucking a woman would be totally different bro, they don't have a dick bro
>yeah that means the focus is on the dick, but like I said bro it's a "feminine" dick bro, not some manly looking dick
>not gay bro

Maybe look for your college's LGBTBBQ club, you'don't have so much to talk about.

Make a nationalist ckub. Don't even bother saying it's for republicans. No one wants to be associated with cuckservatives.

I have a crazy idea for you user. Start a Republican club on your campus, and if there's a strong negative reaction, write down everything. Then, publish your book and make a profit. We Republicans love reading about how "open minded" the other side claims to be, but isn't. I'll bet you'd be surprised at how many people would be interested in buying a book like that.

My uni's republican club isn't even supporting trump
Bunch of cucks

The head of my college republicans group said he was going to vote for Hillary if Donald Trump was the nominee.

JUST

Oh and I forgot some faggots made a realistic looking Trump supporter page for my college and then made obviously fake anti Muslim posts to make them look retarded. God I hate this place.

>his college doesnt have a Pepe trading club

Supporting ANY candidate is forbidden.

You're supposed to show up and talk politics, but not politics. It felt like Facebook.

>NJ

There's your problem. If you were from Florida, we could've gotten some work done. I want to either start an actual Republican club at the school, or build a redpilling channel using Buzzfeed content.

Both can be done alone, but help is always appreciated

>september 22
>second day

Fuck the GOP, start a /Nationalist/ club and trigger the libcucks. Find a traditionalist virgin and save the white race!

It's literally up to you.

We're the only friends you need, user

Don't make any contacts or join any clubs, just stay in your room and only leave it to take exams & do the labs.

I'd rather put a bullet in my head before joining the LGBTQKAOA club

There's gotta be a business major's club, that should be close enough

That's a very good solution. You only need balls for this.

I think there is but I'm not really into business. Cred Forums has redpilled me on economics though

The main campus started on September 1, the campus I'm going to started yesterday.

This, and it's not too hard, a friend of mine started a libertarian club and I think his club numbers rivaled the college dems in the same semester he made it.

My college has one, though of course it's not very big.

I remember last year being one of the like 2 or 3 Trump fans while everyone else was a Cruz missile/Randlet/Jaebhead etc.

Now they all did a 360 and are pretending like they've always been with Trump. Fucking hypocrites.

They also got Milo and Shapiro to come speak though, that was pretty cool

I'll take note of this. If the administrators don't allow me, then I know what kind of administrators my school has.

A degree can help, it's actually competitive.

I want to move to Florida, I despise New Jersey, I want to be with people that share the same views.

Make one.

99% of police departments require high school diplomas. The 1%, like the New Jersey State Police and the NYPD require an associates degree.

This is the place to show your power level.

It's not necessary but it can help if it's a criminal justice degree. Looks way better than just some kid out of high school or an associates degree.

>Shared views

I'd like to start a township of Cred Forums type people one day, so we can raise our kids properly and with a sense of identity.

I'm getting inspired. I'll try to start an unofficial lolbertarian club, but I think it won't go so well. I tried wearing my MAGA hat around on day 1, and it didn't go so hot desu

Yeah, I have a feeling if I wear my MAGA hat, things won't go well, but I'm Hispanic though, so I can use the race card top kek, but I'm a white Hispanic so they might use that new bull shit latinx word.

Would Cred Forums females be allowed in the town too?

Wh- what's this from user?

CC makes sense, but I can offer no advice.

If you're at a university with no college republican organization, check the law school for a Federalist Society chapter. They might be able to provide advice, support, and credibility to help you set up a College Republicans or similar entity, hosting joint debate events and the like. When I was in law school, we did some of that with the undergrad College Republicans (though the organization already existed).

It was mostly nasty looks, but I got a few insults. A tourist spit on me. I'm mixed too, but I'm not connected to my heritage at all. Not that I'd like to be- I'm a white American, and that's all there is to it

>Cred Forums
>females

Nonexistent, but yeah. There are 300 acres of woods and swamps in the family, and I'm one of the heirs. The only other one is my cousin, and I doubt he's going to have any of it.

We're dealing with Eminent Domain right now (one of my few complaints about Trump) but even if it goes through, we'll still have a ton of land. If the township happens one day, I'm still conflicted on how it'll work.

I don't want to sell any of it, but I'd also hate to be renting for my entire life if I was a citizen.

Tfw you will never have a non degenerate woman