I am now a Cruz Missile???

I am now a Cruz Missile???

What a retard, he could have won in the primaries if he had said that first.

Rato is actually pretty based. He's against ICANN and this shit. It was a battle of the memes and Trump came out on top. Should've claimed a 2hu while he could.

THE DELEGATES DAHNULD

wow
took him long enough

I'm starting to think that we've made a terrible mistake by not backing Cruz. Donald Trump is turning out to be a nightmare.

There's nothing really wrong with Cruz, he's just not as fun as Trump. If the Don hadn't been running I'd have backed Ted hands down.

Guy shouldn't have been such a baby about losing though, that hurt him a bit in my eyes.

Goldman Sachs

For God's sake it was a small loan, look into the donations for the Clinton foundation to see real bribery.

Weird face

wow totally made me forget that hes a mexican canadian faggot

Small loan... and his wife.

YES, THERE'S STILL A CHANCE
LOOK OUT DAHN, THE RATO IS NOT AS SLOW AS YOU THINK!

And the NAU.

If Trump wasn't running my backup votes were Paul if he had a shot, or Cruz.

DIDN'T EXPECT THIS ONE, DID YOU DAHNALD
I AM BUFFED UP AND READY TO ROLL

Wow, a low level worker, shit with that logic I guess we should be charging 90 year old gate guards from Auschwitz with war crimes.

Based Cruz, he's pretty uncucked except on Israel.

I HAVE ATTAINED POWERS YOU CANNOT COMPREHEND, THERE'S NO ESCAPE DAHNALD, HAND THEM OVER
NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>a low level worker,
Oh, you're going with that angle. Ok, why would we want a first lady who is basically a McDonald's worker instead of a top fashion model?

What does it matter? She's not running the country, when you call a plumber in to fix your sink do you stop him at the door to make sure his wife has a proper profession?

Haha, this

kek

We were always #cruzmissile

This is the first time I've ever had a positive thought about Ted Cruz.

He ate a booger on live television you fucking faggot.