Jew Thread

I am sad goyim. Nobody likes the jews and people always say we're evil and only serve ourselves :(

While that's entirely wrong, I don't enjoy it. So what can I personally do or try to do in order to make you happy? Aside from killing myself ofc, shit's redundant

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdDCzgcM7jo
youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

not entirely**
I mean I know we're often evil but I feel like making an exception for a change

You make these threads like everyday
Dont you have some innocent arab babies to kill and eat?

Shit thread. Go slaughter sand nigger filth.

Kike... i...

Please kill more Muslims and all will be forgiven. No one seems to care when you do it.

A piece of glass roughly the size of the middle east would be a suitable offering.

Please, no one actually hates the Jews on Cred Forums except for the few Muslims who come on.

They're just edgy kids repeating babby's first conspiracy in a place where Pee Cee doesn't exist, so they think they're cool.

Like the race war thing, it's just idiot kids being idiots on the internet with no actual beliefs to hold it up.

calm down kikebros i like you desu

>So what can I personally do or try to do in order to make you happy?
Send my tax dollars back to me.

Send us shekels

t. Robert (((((Goldman)))))

remove kebab, ASAP

Remove kebab strongest ally

You already live in Israel and thus are not a problem for us. You have entered the halls of acceptable merchants. People resent Israel because America sends them so much money and they resent secular Jews in the West for their efforts in pushing harmful progressive political causes. If you don't do these things, we don't particularly care.

Kill more Muslims.

Erradicate the last remnants of Islam in Gaza and the West Bank.

Destroy the Dome of the Rock and build a Church there.

Praise Kek with us!

Proves my point perfectly. You """hate""" Jews because you want to fit in with le epic ((())) and merchant may mays.

Strip all the people out of Cred Forums like that and you'll have maybe 5% Muslims, 5% actual stormfags and 5% conspiracy theorists who hate the Fed and Rothschilds. The other 17 out of 20 just do it for the memes.

Hello Skype. What is it like living in Israel?

Take your kin to Israel and we are fine.
Oh, and we aren't paying those 60 billion of holocaust reparations, fuck off.

Buy us some nice stuff with your Jew gold. Give us back the $38 billion in aid our government is giving you. We need that money to fix our bridges and roads. Pension funds are collapsing, so is our infrastructure, the last thing we need is to give money away.

Let them hate. Go full Soros mode

post more rare merchants

> baby's first conspiracy
> implying the conspiracy isn't real

Still, I don't think anyone is going to hate you unless you run a major bank, are a pedowood producer, or are top tier ZOG. Just look at how many people here suck Milo's kosher frank.

you mean kill each other

It's because they don't know any jewish people IRL. They think that jewish people hate all white people and want to spite them, etc.

Jewish people hate stupid people. A lot of white people do too. Unfortunately, many of these people fail to see the stupidity of their own race. (much like other races) Instead of recognizing this, they turn to anger in lieu of understanding.

They also don't understand the jewish culture of little tests of other people. I know that if I let you take 5 shekels from me with a scheme that tomorrow it will be 50. It's all in fun though, neither of us will actually fuck each other if we are smart enough to play the game.

In short you just make the dumb goys mad. Why care about that?

This guy people will hate.

>arabs
>ever innocent

Fuck off, Ahmed.

>Nobody likes the jews
And vice versa I believe, no? :^)

I stand with Israel!

youtube.com/watch?v=pdDCzgcM7jo

well its one of the oldest conspiracies ever, if not the oldest

propped by government funded nazi propaganda you have bullshit for days too

>They think that jewish people hate all white people and want to spite them, etc.

We do, and for good reason too. Starts with an H

I actually think some of it is being fed to radicalize people

>the skypes are trying to divide us
> googles gonna chimp

looks like it's working

End the genetic existence of your people.

GET OUT OF MY LANDS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

> Soros buys Cred Forums
> Gives all Jew flags mod ability
> Profits

I like jews
jewish girls anyway. best pussy on earth

LET MY PEOPLE GO

>Knows what people think in exact percentage

It's okay, you jews are alright. It was all satire

Vote Yisrael Beiteinu.

Every fucking time

Take the entire Jewish diaspora back to Israel.
Call them back to the homeland, you can have as much of the middle east and northern africa as you want, hell take central asia too, fuck azerbijianis, Kazakhs, Tajiks, Uzbeks, etc.
Forge your own greater Israel, just leave us the fuck alone already

You should infiltrate and bring us back something lulzworthy from the jewish community.

There is nothing you can do. You belong to god's chosen people and thus satan wants you to suffer. My sole advice: Live by the laws of the invisible almighty eternal or repent and accept christ as your savior.

A glass sculpture roughly the size of Saudi Arabia would be a start

>Take the entire Jewish diaspora back to Israel.
lol you think jews actually wanna come here? they see israel as a tourist location and will never actually stay in this place.
only a moron will put his savings in an israeli bank account

You guys are fucking with the wrong kind of muslims. Please leave the Shias alone and stop colluding with the Saudis and other wahhabi scum.

Nuke Saudi Arabia.

Daily reminder that post-messiah Judaism is (literally) Christianity, meaning the true Israel is the spiritual body of Christendom.

That modern Judaism is properly called Talmudism, which has its origins in Pharisaism and is the ideological opposite of pre-Christian-era Judaism.

That Talmudism/Pharisaism is the richest ideological firmament for Satanism, which found its purest expression in the act of crucifying Christ as urged and committed by the Pharisees of the time.

That modern "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) generally originated in Khazaria, but have lived internationally, intermarried, and converted (both in and out) for so long as to have no discernible genetic or familial heritage.

That the "13th Tribe" and "Ashkenazim" racial memes are Hasbara psyops designed specifically to justify the current occupation of Palestine known as "Israel," as well as employ a political parry silencing anyone who names the "Jew" or criticizes their activities as being a racist. There is no "Jewish race."

That the extortion at the Temple - whom Jesus drove out and excoriated - was promoted and conducted by the Pharisees of the day; that the modern day extortion employed by the same "Jews" (actually Talmudists - the spiritual successors of the Pharisees - as per the above) via the Federal Reserve and similar monetary and usurious banking rackets are spiritually identical in form, function, and nature of perpetrator.

That the Holocaust (TM) is designed to subvert Christ as the preeminent messianic sacrifice, and in supplanting Christ as messiah replace Him with Talmudic satanism disguised as "Judaism."

That if you don't know the above, and much more, you have a long way to go before you are "red-pilled."

Nah, the people that want to destroy America want to destroy Israel too.

take that back or the goyim get it

>Murica

Ends in an X

International banking exists for a reason, you have the military power to take as much shit as you want and "displace" as many people as you want and the top two leading superpowers will not lift a finger in protest.
Call the diaspora back to the homeland, any who refuse past a certain date are Herem, including rabbis. If they consider themselves ethnically and racially jewish, threaten to sever that link.

your land has been designated for kfc development for our american overlords.now go make money from the sand before isis takes it all

fuck off with your shilling and derailing

ad hominems on an anonymous board only speak of your own assumptions of the world; and they are likely wrong.

Remind me again why greeks like jews.

Doesn't it have something to do with israel funding a greek revolution?

youtube.com/watch?v=4-6e5ZldNnM

Mommy he genuinely dislikes Jews,find mr (((hackerman))) to dox him.

That guy is not a Greek. There are thousands of jews still living in Greece

I don't hate you. merchant
I just hate judaism as an entity
and besides, the bible commands me to love my enemies.

the whole meme that antisemitism is exclusive to 'edgy' teenargers or smth is really obvious shilling tbqh

its not really a new idea to blame everything you perceive wrong on a scapegoat

> implying I did not just have a bologna and cheese sandwich

>implying i know what the fuck you're talking about
is this secret jew code for something?
is bologna and cheese not kosher??

How about giving the palestians their land back. Not only did you start the 6 days war, you took their and land and kicked innocent civlians out of their homes.

Now you cry when Hamas stands up to you.

>new season of American Horror Story has a black male, white female couple
>Brad Falchuk, the show's creator, is a skype

Why is Cred Forums always right?

Look man. Don't assume all goyim hates you. I'm a goyim and I love Israel and it's people. It's just that this website keeps spamming Jews are evil and Israelis are dragged along. I wanna date a beautiful, sexy Israeli girls, but that might not happen. But I still love and respect the Jewish people.

Kill more Palestine's.
I just don't like your silly haircut, your sheeple clothing or your mutilated benis. You're probably alright.

Jews of Cred Forums, why do you browse Cred Forums?

What do you think of Israel and how Jews conduct themselves?

Do you think the discrimination against Jews is unwarranted?

I'm very interested in your thoughts about these things.

t. JIDF

Skypes aren't allowed. That's just the way it is.

maybe try to prevent the new world order. and give us the truth about JFK.

>what can I personally do or try to do in order to make you happy?
You can close the door for me

What is a Skype?