the poverty pipe

did I say pic related ?

PIC RELATED

Tobacco. Neither should be smoked but the tobacco will kill you quick

Also fuck off back to b

Tobacco obviously, not even a debate

Poverty pipe ?

as in its a poor man's piece ?

marijuana is worse if you have mental issues or something, otherwise tobacco is worse

also sick jew trips

Marijuana ... tobacco is harmless and actually makes you more based... ever since Nips started to quit smoking enmasse, they went to shit... Sweden heavily taxed smokes and they are now cucked... the fucking skypes are taking it down and promoting the depressants to keep the goyim docile.

weed is red pilled

I have bipolar aka manic depression

The only thing the doctor gave to me was advice on a healthy sleeping schedule

If I am not sleeping that's the first and usually ugly sign of mania

POT to me is like a warm cup of Joe to be honest

you wouldn't know I smoked just meeting me. I would literally have to tell you.

I'm blessed since a teenager I don't get the "blood shot" eyes , so nobody can tell unless they smell it.

Smoking anything is for retards. There's better ways to use drugs than burning them like a fucking caveman.
I don't really personally know the effects of cannibinoids but I know stims are nice so I can't really judge on that front.

would you say weed is actually beneficial in your case? Also sick weed captcha

Stims are for liberals
my old friend who runs the face book page
: " stop telling lies about liberals and we will quit telling the truth about you"

is actually a meth addict who lives in a rundown project ghetto in Phoenix Arizona

I wouldn't touch stims since I'm bipolar my mind actually is already going essentially that fast. Its the dopamine from my pot smoking that levels me out to where my brain isn't overclock on its CPU

>and promoting the depressants
Do you think dope is a depressant? You obviously have not even a cursory knowledge of pharmacology so please kindly fuck off.

I would say weed is a big part of why I haven't murdered anyone

I have these episodes of rage that I can recall from early teenage years.
I still find myself about to get full brevik in certain situations.

But thats what I figured out is that my rage is a reaction and the signs to where I can remove myself.
I've been fired from jobs because of my mouth and the words I've used during an episode.

But weed has had a vital part in my life. It is very satisfying to smoke a bowl after an 8 hour day and come shitpost / vidya till my wife comes home and makes dinner.

Also pussy Feels 110 times better high af

kek why do ya think they call it dope!?

Well, yeah, of course not for all the time and not for everyone. I'm just saying for me occasionally being up feels good because usually I don't feel much of anything except paranoia.

I can see where you're coming from

Going to work on perc 30 is FUCKING gI'd mode , especially when you do manual labor. You basically will be very efficient.

But the long term and addictive nature of those opiods/stimulants is HIGH

I was on perc for 1 year and consumed enough for both of us and maybe a midget.

I went to a rehabilitation , made sure to go sit in on some NA meetings to scare myself , looking at men 30+ yo addicted to stims/opiates is pathetic and gut wrenching and I was Def going to remember that's the end game with stims/opiates

Make a docile , homeless , addict out of you. And that addiction isn't racist or sexist

Because it releases dopamine when you smoke it and longterm high dose usage will ultimately make you a "dope"
You will have a chemical inbalance and be a bumbling moron to everyone in perspective

don't be a degenerate, they're both bad

Weed is definitely more addictive than most (((doctors))) would say though. If I smoke for a period of time and then stop cold turkey, I find myself a little more depressed and tired than I otherwise would have been. At least I feel that way for a day or two, nothing too severe.

if you do anything thats fun a lot and then stop of course your gonna be bummed out. its like sex and or ice cream. i usually get more active when i stop smoking weed, no idea why you get so sleepy.

Marijuana. Both are still degenerate.

Tobacco contains chemicals known to cause cancer

Marijuana does not

HOWEVER

Inhalation of any combustible material is cancerous.

If you ate each only the tobacco would pose the risk of cancer.

That said the biggest factor of smoking either one leading to cancer is genetic, if you are predisposed you are fucked if not you can get away with abusing your body.

Personally I don't like weed other then once every other month or so on a pre-planned lazy Sunday of movie watching.

Holy shit do I hope this place burns after (((vice))) buys you.

DUUUUUUUUDE

No more room for weak degenerates here. Fuck off

google

Tobacco
>stinks
>makes your teeth gross
>gives you cancer

Marajuana
>smells good
>makes you happy and inspired
>treats cancer and other diseases

Really hard decision here....