Why is Clinton against Right to Work laws?

Why is Clinton against Right to Work laws?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016#Labor_unions
wdbj7.com/content/news/Police-respond-to-industrial-accident-at-Goodyear-in-Danville-389982011.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because muh unions. In an ideal free market unions would be illegal.

right-to-work is fine but there should be a small change:

the employer must pay the dues of any non-union employee who is hired to work a union job and recieve union benefits

unions are cancer.

She doesn't want to upset wall street and bankers.

Isnt that the thing that allows employers to kick you out for whatever reason they deem right?

Correct, you can be let go for no reason provided that they pay you for the time that you've worked. Simply walk up to you, hand you a check, and fire you.

t. kansas

She supports mandatory unions but then supports open borders.
Hilarious

She wants spics to come here. Government loves leeches like spics.

> politics
> economics
gray area

Not illegal, just not artificially propped up by the government. You should have every right to unionize as long as I retain the right to can your ass and hire new burger flippers off the street

Except that doesn't work. Unions used to just hire thugs to force everyone else to join and then intimidate management into giving in to their demands. The IWW used to kill private security regularly while clashing with businesses. Unions have absolutely no place in a voluntary market based society.

because she's paid off by unions

The leaf understands better than the Americans in this thread.

So the unions can give her money from every worker. Workers are forced to give money to unions, the unions them give money to Hillary Clinton and other Democrats. Democrats shift money towards union workers so their political donations increase.

Because unions keep whites down through diversity quotas

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hillary_Clinton_presidential_campaign_endorsements,_2016#Labor_unions

That's not what officially, documented proof suggests, leaf.

Because unions can help people?

Americuks against workers getting paid $20+ vs $8. Yeah just wait for the boss man to 'trickle' the wealth down.

United we bargain
Divided we beg

Every safety regulation on the books has been written in the blood of dead laborers

My employers have killed at least a dozen AMERICANS this year alone thanks to their negligence

Every union company in my city was offering less than non-union company when I was looking last.

>12 people have died this year

How the fuck has OSHA not shut you down.

>Untrue in just about ever industry.

I'm union construction and carpenter. Work with just about every industry that's unionized. Building nice condos for Shlomo to sell. If you are not union you make 50% less, this is true 99% of the time.

Because he made it up

They paid their blood money, $17,000 and wrapped a few pieces of yellow caution tape around the place

They didn't even bother to shut down operations and pretend to fix things until the 3 or 4 deaths.

Here's Virginia, not my plant, only one death here recently and I was talking about the whole of North American plants, not just one

This makes the fourth death in a year at the plant, which is Danville's largest employer.

Greg Cooper died on April 12.

Kevin Edmonds, of Penhook, died during his work shift on March 31.

In August 2015, Jeanie Lynne Strader, of Chatham, died in an accident at the plant.

One of the people who died in April was Megan Doss' uncle, Greg Cooper.

WDBJ7 spoke with Doss Friday morning and she expressed condolences for Scheier's family.

Doss wrote on Facebook, "My heart shatters at the thought of another family getting that same call today. If you pray... pray for this family. That's the only thing that got us through this."

The local union 831 that represents the workers at Goodyear will not comment on the fact that this is the fourth death in a year. They will not say what the union is doing to help workers here at the plant.

Goodyear issued a statement Friday morning passing along their condolences to the employee's family and friends.

The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) is investigating and sending someone to the plant.

Back in April, the plant shut down for a few days after two employees died within two weeks. Plant managers have not said if they will shut down the plant again.

OSHA says they have several open inspections on the plant, including some not related to the death Friday.

Goodyear is facing three violations and a $17,000 fine already from Jeanie Strader's death last August.

first google result
wdbj7.com/content/news/Police-respond-to-industrial-accident-at-Goodyear-in-Danville-389982011.html

oh boy.

Come to Australia where the minimum wage is $18 and a can of Coke cost $3.50

Unions are for cucks and niggers.

t. Jew

Why does Cred Forums hate unions again?

Because they are in bed with the government and they don't let the free market work.

Because Jewish economists tell them to.

Unions are a part of the free market. Businesses are the ones that need protection from the state.

Why is this bad? Its Boss's business, he should be able to hire or fire whoever he wants.

The reason business owners won't hire more people in Union states is cause they can't ever fire them if the economy or their business starts to tank.

>Muh right to work here in perpetuity 4-evah!

>$3.50

Same reason she's against Charter Schools

they are not unions, they run the poltical power game, might as well be politics.