Has Cred Forums finally been BTFO?

Has Cred Forums finally been BTFO?

It was perfectly legal to murder those "protestors" in 1773. What is this image trying to suggest?

Fun fact

After they threw the tea overboard they cleaned the entire ships.

The ships were in better shape after the Boston tea party

The Boston Tea Party was a legitimate protest. Nigs chimping out over a dead dindu isn't.

>Protest Tea Act
>Destroy Tea

>Protest Black People getting shot by police
>Destroy Gas Station and loot stores

????

Its like they did it for the greater good while niggers are just trying to get away with legit crimes

>cavemen used to kill each other back then why is it bad when a google kills anotha google today?

No. Cred Forums is always right. Praise KEK you nigger.

So black people don't have representation in the government?

There was no revolution, only an insurrection.

Blindly destroying property does make a protest illegitimate.

The Boston Tea Parade was destroying a product that was being used to help fund wars they had no say in.

Why can't niggers grasp this?

>Boston Tea Parade
It's Boston Tea Carnival, idiot

Whatever the fuck it was called.

Boston Tea Gangbang.

They bought the tea. It was their tea. They dumped their own tea into the harbor to show that when they threatened to not drink the tea, they were actually serious.

This

>fucking this you niggers

Private property is bad though. Good for anyone that destroys it.

Also the reason for throwing it overboard is that the tax was paid upon unloading the tea.

They refused to pay the tax and threw the ships overboard.

The Colonists didn't use it as an excuse to go on shopping spree

might makes right
Go suck a dick faggot

So this proves white people actually evolve and become more civilized over time?

Now if only the googles had progressed their views between 1773 and 2016 instead of improving their mud hut technology tree..

Would be justifiable if the destruction was targeted at government proprety and not a civilian target

Make it stop...
Make it stop...
Make it stop...
Make it stop...
Make it stop...
Why are people so fucking stupid? Those morons have to go 200 years back in history to a fucking REVOLUTION to justify their cognitive dissonance. I am getting homicidal, and our apologists are probably not even as bad as they are in the US. I used to be only racist, but I did tolerate Üntermenschen. Now I want to kill every single nigger, half-nigger, dindu, google, sandman and libtard in existence.

>raiding a black barber shop
You can't make this up.

Implying both the tea party and current chimpout are not both riots

>threw the ship overboard

Now that's an accomplishment

There's no umlaut for "unter", only for über.

Also, posts like these get you v&, like this guy