This Poor Fucking Kid

I swear to Christ, I would give my left nut for Trump to go full Duterte on the dealers and the addicts in this country.

Fucking scum of the earth.

No video has ever made me this mad, not even the ISIS beheadings. That poor child is absolutely fucked for the rest of her life. She will NEVER recover from that emotional damage.

youtube.com/watch?v=mjfi7syREeo

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=b-WpfgBF1-U&feature=youtu.be
youtu.be/ogOGiunxZNU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood_amnesia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How come no one was comforting that child?

this is probably the worst video I've seen and I've watched beheading/torture videos on liveleak

Do not be so dramatic, she is not fucked for life, she will not remember and has no idea it is drugs anyways. Parents have accidents, I doubt they will tell the kid it is drug related until she grows up a little more.

Wrong. Her entire personality/worldview will be forever shaped by this incident. Nothing is more traumatic for a young child than witnessing their parent in such a state.

>white """"""""""""""""""people""""""""""""""""""

si puerta no mi hablas

yeah that was really fucked up, just retard mongols with their phone out video taping a minor without the parents consent

i hate this society. it's finished anyways

Holy shit that is heart breaking. Literally fighting back the tears right now.

F
(not for the mother but for that kids chance at having a normal childhood)

Why would you take drugs in a supermarket?

Yeah no shit...1) the kid 2) the spic filming 3) the bald White man 4) the firemen

NONE OF THEM perform rescue measures, they just let her lie there and die. Disgusting. All scum like this should be wiped out. Mother needs to be bred with BWC.

>White people widely condemn their degenerates
>Black people celebrate them and hold them up as role models

America needs to change the laws to something similar to what BASED FLIP made
>Addicts go to rehab or get killed
>Dealers get killed

>Nobody does CPR

Fuck this video and everything about it. Fuck this website, fuck the internet, and fuck this world.

I've had several Duterte moments in my mind thinking about a couple junkies that have been terrorizing the neighborhood. I've talked to a couple Phillipinos working here and they have no problem with what Duterte is doing, they're fairly liberal too.

How can white woman have black kid i don't get it

This place killed me, I feel nothing watching that video.

Fuck them both.

I remember even trivial shit from when I was a toddler.

>not remembering your mother's death

yeah right

between this, the constant race wars, nigger uprisings, and rampant political corruption, America is a fucking third world country. The only other place you see this kind of thing happen is Somalia.

Sounds like they took cryingbaby.wav and just slapped it on the video. Doesn't sound like a kid that old at all

dude shut the fucking hell up. your dumb fucking nigher ass would probably make her die faster if you tried to pull some of your "as seen on tv" emergency response procedures.

fucking faggot

She didn't die, she got revived

Meh.

I grew up in Sydney during the heroin boom of the 90's.

I don't give a shit about junkies as long as they stay away from my property and dump their needles properly.

If you want to solve the problem quickly and peacefully just have the FDA outlaw narcan. The ungrateful cunts usually cry when you bring them back anyway.

sucks for the kid but who cares about one white trash woman with apparently no self control?

???
Stop fucking overreacting.
Read the fucking description, the mom is OK.

The child was not even crying that hard. You can't compare this and the meathook ISIS video.

The child is a product of a druggie mom and likely a loser felon dad. She is going to end up another coal burning stripper working in ghetto if she at least has the ambition to pursue a liberal arts degree when she grows up. Don't let the skin color fool you, this is your enemy right here just as much as the niggers you faggots always bitch about.

Why don't you get mad at the stupid mexican bitch who got high with her kid?

Do you hold women to any standard or are you going to "muh male dealer" bullshit?

Hope she fucking dies, that way at least the little taco nigger will get adopted by someone who probably does care.

And by the way what the fuck is wrong with this woman talking that she can't find it within herself to go over and comfort the child. Drugs or not some people are little better than animals.

Source?

In the end, it's always the jews who caused the problem.

Jews enable and promote drug use in our society, from hollywood movies, to the government which allows it to go on.

Didnt flintch. Newfag detected.
Ancients fags like me only flintch when it's animals.

>You can't compare this and the meathook ISIS video.

yeah, the isis video made me happy

nation wrecking muslims killing each other gets my Penis engorged

You can die from taking too many multivitamins. Or too much caffiene.

Drugs are not the problem; it's degenerates with no self control.
Every single substance in the world should be legalized, but you should have to pay out of pocket to deal with any medical costs that come with health issues arising from their over use.
You're not a free person if you're not free to decide what you put in your body and how you make yourself feel.

Description, still fucking awful though

That kid is going to have psychological problems later in life due to the trauma of this

>useless Americans don't even put her in the recovery position to keep her airway open
>nobody attempts ANY lifesaving measures

Garbage. The thing is I guarantee nobody there even knew what to do in a stiuation like that. I swear there should be a class taught in highschool for this kind of thing

Romans 16:18
For they that are such serve not our Lord Jesus Christ, but their own belly; and by good words and fair speeches deceive the hearts of the simple.

Philippians 3:19
Whose end is destruction, whose God is their belly, and whose glory is in their shame, who mind earthly things.)

I think this video turned me into someone who is ok if an entire religion of people is killed. This video made me want to be the one who pours zyklon b down the hatch on these fucks.

>child is half black
Deserved...

>Police said it took two doses of Narcan to revive her.
If she's alive, why do we fucking care? Just another trash episode at Family Dollar.

You always take the risk of being be labeled as a pedo, thrown in a jail and have your life ruined.

Thank the sjws.

We're approaching China tier soullessness.

>Not CPR/AED Certified

They can have free rehab here too but they are nothing but excuses when it comes to actually going.."people die in there man.."
Most of the time their families no longer care about them and they just offload them onto the community and the government.

And be called a pedo. No fucking way Carl.

Even if the kid doesn't remember it, it'll still affect her. She was terrified, couldn't understand what was going on, and basically doesn't have a mom. I've seen kids in households like these have all sorts of behavior problems.

That moment where she picks up her mom's head really hurt.

In a just world, when this kid grew old enough to understand, we'd show her this video and explain that that's why her mother had to be gassed.

This is so sad desu.

It's not as bad as the brick through the windshield, that shit haunts me

This

I feel like an ice-blooded blackhole-hearted Croatian. Couldn't care less. If it was a cat I would probably be mad tho.

lolbertarion detected.

People should be allowed to do krokodil legally, it's not like it'll destroy society and kill tens of thousands. Hell, make a krokodil dispensary, tax it, and profit! :^)

Fuck off. All recreational drugs should be illegal.

youtube.com/watch?v=b-WpfgBF1-U&feature=youtu.be

Natural selection. Shame she procreated before she kicked the bucket.

You guys need a reality check. Do it...

Heroin addict reporting in, dont tread on me.

they revived her, but that kids still gonna be fucked up

Who cares, babies cry over nothing.

why did you have to remind me

To be fair in a libertarian society no-one would take drugs because life would be hard enough. No welfare for these niggers.

Overdose and die already.

if drugs were legal everybody would go and get some krokodil and start using drugs till everyone is dead

that's like saying people will shoot at each other like crazy just because guns are legal

This.

I'm not sure what I'm feeling right now, but all I do know is I wish I'd never been born. This world is plain awful. Plain awful.

Liberals: "We should make ALL drugs legal!"

>CPR
>for an OD

On another note, she didn't even die dumbfucks, gotta thank the miracle that is Narcan for allowing such a piece of shit to live another day.

Is she deaded?

>no trigger discipline
>fucking middle finger on the trigger
REEEEEEE

I'm too scared to watch, is she ded?

Nobody noticed the racemixed kid?

Burn the coal, pay the toll.

Same here. Why the fuck would I care about some junkie roastie normalfag whore? That kid probably has shitty genetics anyways. To the trash they go!

Fuck off.

JESUS - how many weeds did she take?

marijuana - not even once

based

what anime is this?

its bound to happen eventually.

No, she was revived. That mother should be taken care of and release custody to the child.

Holly shit how can you od in a supermarket? Did she fixed herself there

>Fuck off.
Make me.

She's alive, just out cold from heroine

Deporten a gente como está a Juárez, aquí los hacemos mierda y ni quien chingados nos toque.
We'll go Duterte for you AmeriBros, no animosity should exist in these cases.

Literally china-tier

i feel so sad. i've lost faith in this world. it was really simple when i was a kid, and all i had to worry about was when i'll get to play with my friends next. sometimes i want those days back.

This.

This soullessness bothered me more than anything. No one was even checking the mom to see if she needed CPR. Hopefully at least the ambulance was on the way, but she still might have needed CPR.

I hate you fucking retards who get so mad at people overdosing from opiates.
By keeping them illegal you're causing more overdoses, diseases and deaths from drugs.

You don't seem to care that opiates are a very minor problem when compared to alcohol or tobacco. Both alcohol and tobacco on their own kill more people than all opiates and cocaine and meth deaths combined every year.

Oh look a dead WHITE DEVIL. Who yall think care? Dey killin blacks in Charlotte! Dey killin 'em in Tulsa! Dey killin in Baton Rogue an Minniemousepolis! Yall cracka failed science experiments be gettin wat yall deserve!

false dichotomy, nigger
Guns are a right, at least where I'm from, because they protect the citizenry against the possibility of a tyrannical government. Guns can do both good and bad, but the good immeasurably justifies anything that comes from the bad.

Drugs, however, do absolutely nothing but bad.

goddam what fuckin suburb hipster bitches are in this thread,get over it you fucking cry baby edgelorda with your shitty "top comments" stuff like this happens everyday in the real world children in war get raped or have to kill their parents or look at fucking asia i mean sure the video is fucked up but damn you guys are fucking pussys

>a bunch of sheltered faggots crying over a degenerate roastie whore and her faggot mongrel child
What the fuck happened Cred Forums?

What do you even try and do/say as a stranger?

This was in Salem, NH. Last time I checked we do more heroin per capita than any other state in the US

Theres a nice new mercedes over there

Jews created the opiate epidemic and everyone here knows that the cia runs the drug trade. Stop blaming the addicts.

Life is shit in the Judeosphere, so I like to get high

Cred Forums: "We should practice dysgenics and use the power of government protect idiots from themselves"

Fear of litigation. As an American, I would never touch a child that was not mine nor would I try to resuscitate a fallen person

Because by doing that you assume responsibility and you could be sued for money from relatives in Murica.

Don't watch. There's no point in watching.

No shock value, no choking on vomit or seizing or any other crazy shit. Just genuine horror being experienced by a fucking child. That poor kid will never have a chance.

Cred Forums is being raided by normalfags and kikes

How do you Fucking know she is a junkie Motherfuckers!

Maybe she had a brain aneurysm!

FUCK YOU!!!

You do realize you can easily be sued for doing things like that.

You're better off standing by the sidelines than helping.

Seriously, fuck that goddamn SPLC and his tacospeak.

I have vivid memories of being knocked down flights of stairs, unresponsive sleeping mother, and running out of the movie theater when mom of the year took me to see poltergeist.

All of thsee accounts where corraborated by my grandmother. They all happened between 2-3 years of age.

Go fuck yourself, leaf.

Have to reply to fucking quads....

Anyway, how do you know that she OD'd? It seems to me like everyone is jumping to conclusions. Maybe she was up all night taking care of her other child (who is sick) and went back and forth to the hospital with her child and she is just extremely tired and felt like taking a nap. You fucking people always assume the worst. Any proof that she was on drugs? Yea, I thought so. Fuck your zeros.

> 2016
> Being this retarded
Wew lad

This.
Googleboos just want to join in the degeneracy.

>implying alcohol and tobacco shouldn't be made illegal as well

The Mormons know what's up desu

you dont start making memories until ur like 5

Her kid is half google, you stupid goog.

Why do you think no one is helping the coal burner?

>doing CPR to some degenerate filthy roastie with diseases who just took Chads big STD dick in her mouth
Yeah, no thanks.

This video has been all over our local news for the past week or so. Its confirmed heroin overdose

>because they (guns) protect the citizenry against the possibility of a tyrannical government
>Drugs, however, do absolutely nothing but bad

YOU ARE A DUMB FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!
>YOU ARE A DUMB FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!

NIGGERRRRRRRRRRRRR!

Those are some yucky quads

Exactly that's what I'm saying.

Even on this little thing it is required for the red-pill brigade to come for the rescue. Fuck sake...

Well, that's because you're a pussy.

>I hate you fucking retards who get so mad at people overdosing from opiates.

Good opening

>By keeping them illegal you're causing more overdoses, diseases and deaths from drugs.

Nice. definite replies at this point. Facebook tier meme-facts are great for hooking them in.

>You don't seem to care that opiates are a very minor problem when compared to alcohol or tobacco.

Great false relevancy. Someone will bite.

>Both alcohol and tobacco on their own kill more people than all opiates and cocaine and meth deaths combined every year.

A little too much here. the false-relevancy begins to collapse upon itself.

Overall 8/10, nice b8

these answers are fucking depressing, especially after watching that video. I think I'm going to bed.

What the FUCK do you mean!? What is a half google? Goog?

Speak Fucking English you Motherfucker you!

The dealers are what pisses me off the most. I've been almost thinking about going down to the druggy side of town and seeing if I can find a heroin dealer or three to put a couple slugs into

Ding ding ding. Kid's brown, mom's white, dad is nowhere to be seen, something went wrong. Move along.

I honestly don't give a shit. I thought I would, but I just have no more remorse for those who knowingly harm themselves with stimulants.

I don't give a shit about the kid either not unless the mom loses custody. Otherwise that kid is just a lost cause.

Drugs are a bit different. In the USA, drugs are viewed as badass & cool. It's what all the hip people do. What the fuck is wrong with you if you don't do drugs like everyone else does?

Guns are viewed as just evolutionary backwards Redneck toys.

Back to sub-saharan africa with you

It's in the description, she OD'd

>mongrel
Kids face is pixelated you Somali-sucking autist. Wait till end, kid is obviously white, and the 'friend' is obviously the dipshit father who does not want to get busted for possession. All degenerates, but all white.

>two spics just stand there filming
>nobody comforting the child or helping the woman in anyway
>finally a white guy had to come in and take the initiative

This is why I don't want spics or any foreigners in this country. fucking none. Not even Italians or something that would remotely come close to this amount of moral stupidity.

I'm not one of those anons, user.

Despite my previous posts, I won't front, I abuse painkillers regularly. It's impossible to be sad on them. They let me be indifferent towards this absolutely fucked world.

Thankfully I'm decent enough to pay taxes, not take state aid, and not have children or marry. I just use to make my stay here a little more bearable. Wish I wasn't born, but since I was, might as well find some way to cope.

But seeing this video didn't give me any political stance or lolbertarian "legalize muh drugs." It just really disturbed me. Probably the saddest thing I've ever seen, and I've seen a lot of fucked up shit in my 52 years on this Earth.

>be a male over the age of 18
>look at a minor that isn't related to you, when in public
>30 years in prison for child molestation
Yeah, no. If there's a kid involved, fuck that.

Who gives a fuck?

because you don't know her / have any reason to care about her

It's not a bait just because you don't like it, you faggot.
Go ahead, try to prove anything I said wrong.

>Her kid is half google
With this straight light hair?

puss, it's comedic relief

why are you blaming dealers for shit people do to themsleves with their own free will? it's like blaming gun manufacturers for school shootings for christ sake. are you really that stupid?

Fuck off normie.

I don't give a shit. She has a child and thus she has taken dick inside of her. She's not my responsibility if her Chad isn't around.

Eat shit

subhuman mexicans standing around filming and muttering while doing nothing for the mother or child.

we can only hope that hundreds of millions more mexicans crawl into the states and utterly infest it.

Then that's even worse. She won't even remember it exactly like it happened, but there's a huge imprint that it permanently left on her psyche. She's screwed.

The worst part about this was that no one was comforting that kid. Seriously fuck off with that shit I don't care if I would get sued I'm not going to let a little child cry and be alone like that.

>mfw

That's fucked

Yeah man. I agree. When will people realize that it is the substances, not an individuals own will power and self control that is causing all of these problems?

Or you could kill them all.

>mexicans don't want to be sued for everything they own by touching a white woman and child
I don't blame them

Name one positive benefit of heroin

Go on, I'm waiting

But how is that even possible? Doesn't heroin kick in pretty fast? Did she inject herself in the supermarket? Makes no sense.

>>finally a white guy had to come in and take the initiative

holy shit you are a gullible cunt. That's obviously the father he's just playing dumb and fucks off when medics arrive because he probably has a gram in his pocket.

whats so special about this video? its so boring that it made me sleepy and its nothing like you described

No you can't, there's good samaritan laws in virtually every jurisdiction that protect you.

There's CPR/mouth protectors in most first aid kits.

Just performing chest compressions is almost as good as compressions+breathing. You move quite a bit of air just by pumping.

That poor mother. She must be an addict, which means she suffers from a terrible disease. She should be treated.

You would have protection under good samaritan laws.

soon murder is going to be legal?

People who don't feel for a child in distress should not be allowed to reproduce.

>perform rescue measures

Why so i can get sued?

Show this video to someone and they'll go full nihilism.

Seriously I hope that degenerate cunt gets sued and her daughter moved to Child services

Who is "we"? You a soulless Mexican?

>yeah that was really fucked up, just retard mongols with their phone out video taping a minor without the parents consent

I think you mean "Guardian's consent" now

Addicts are a self-correcting problem, they either get straight or die early. Why our society wastes time and resources on people who choose to destroy themselves with drugs or drink is beyond me.

By all means, be a junkie or a drunk but don't ask me to subsidize your methadone treatment or your liver transplant. What the fuck happened to individual responsibility?

>52

Why are you even here, grampa? Do you not have a family, kids?

she's dead m8

Like I give a shit. Mother shouldn't be a junkie. Those people should know basic aid
Fuck em all till their souls come out

Why would I save a degenerate roastie? She'd probably laugh at me and treat me like shit in any other situation.

The mini druggie will probably grow up to be yet another roastie whore that takes dick in every hole while sniffing white powder. Why would I care?

Hospitals use it. You're a nigger.

nigger

>morality

fuck off libcuck, morality is for whyners and losers. You think trump got to where he is doing the moral thing?

Yea enjoy going into debt the rest of your life to pay for Shaquilla's meth addiction,

Tell that to him, leaf.

Heroin use on subways and in public places isn't terribly uncommon in parts of the US. I'm from the area where this happened and this shit isn't really surprising or anything

This was obviously not an immediate/classic OD.

If it was, she'd have likely been convulsing and vomiting.

She was out cold. That's the "nod." She could've shot up a half hour to an hour before, and if it was more than her tolerance could handle but not enough to cause the "classic" OD response, she could've just passed out from the CNS depression.

Description says otherwise. I'd wish it was true though

Faggot

meh

duerte the drug addicts

Which they shouldn't

Let me rephrase the question:

Name one positive benefit of recreational heroin use.

Go on, I'm waiting.

>it's the dealers fault and not the stupid bitch for taking it in the first place

Degenerate

Druggies are not welcome on our side on the day of the rope.

That's Russel Brand yo.

>muh white aryan princess can do nuffin wrong!!!

I've never cried due to a video posted here until now...

you guys sure are turning third world quickly. these attitudes baffle me

Stupid fucking spics just standing there, and libtards wonder why Americans don't want them in the country....

Holy shit
These feels
I didn't know I could still feel like this
There's still humanity left in my heart

And here we see the Swede engaging in its ritual behavior of smiling at the scene of a destructive environment for a child.

What makes the Swede so distinct from other Europeans is its complete disregard for the next generation - it prefers to turn a blind eye to chaos so long as it gains respect from its peers. This plays a vital function in the reproductive process for males, as the celibate Swede continues to smile at the collapse of his own civilization while preparing the breeding grounds for its female partner and a foreign specimen altogether.

at least i'm not a nigger like you

>they'll go full nihilism

Pretty much this.

This video really killed any semblance of hope I had left.

I was already a nihilist junkie wasting away my days, but this really just made that mindset rock-solid.

This was just pure horror. No amount of beheadings/tortures/death could've evoked this feeling from me. I really don't even know how to describe it.

white flour!!!

>Four wives
>Twenty kids
>No pilsner or darts

I don't know how the madmen do it

>being this new
go do your algebra homework kid.

>speaking some filthy spic language

who fucking cares?

she took drugs before going.

I don't know about Heroin but aren't you supposed to go pretty much KO when you use it? It's not like coke where you get ultra hyped up. How the fuck can you shoot Heroin and go about doing your weekly groceries?

WHAT THE FUCK DID HUMANITY DO TO DESERVE THIS

>because you don't know her / have any reason to care about her

That's such an un-American thing to say I'm honestly disgusted

Most Americans I meet are the type that don't believe in strangers, stop thinking like a third world shit head (unless you are one, then I can't help you, it's in your DNA to have no empathy)

Stop defending them you cunt

If drugs were legal then high quality opiates would be available, making krokodil totally undesirable.

>implying you wouldnt still hit that

That poor kid is that things offspring.

everything is genetic

OD

not even comparable.

And here we see the white nationalist, always willing to ride to the rescue of some degenerate roastie whore. The biggest white knights of all time, the white nationalists, simply cannot accept that their aryan princesses aren't so nice and perfect.

To counter the horrific 'comedown' of amphetamine sulphate (speed).

>I would give my left nut for Trump to go full Duterte on the dealers and the addicts in this country.
Yeah, that would help the little girl who's crying over her mother's drug abuse. Make sure she never sees said mother again.

as long as you don't get involved you can't have charges brought against you by the parents later. we live in a country where people have been sued for giving a choking person the Heimlich maneuver

Did she live?

why are americans such pussies

No, burgerbro. What you're feeling is that last bit of humanity slip out.

This feeling we've felt after watching such disgusting horror, the darkness it's going to create in that poor child's worldview, and the loss of innocence at such a young age, it's called nothing. There are no words to describe this feel.

Tell me, how will the millions who get themselves hooked on high quality opiates still be able to be high-functioning members of society?

Niggers who don't know their history fail to understand what mass heroin addiction does to a nation. China would be ahead of the West right now if the Dutch and the Brits had never introduced opium there.

We embraced feeding our egos and immediate, temporary satisfaction for superficial reward over education and reasoning.

Sucks doesn't it?

i would totally fuck that junkie

>calls other sheltered
>uses the term roastie

Hmm. That said, I hope that cunt dies

Nobody expects empathy from an arab half nigger.

it feels like a horror movie

the jews are very efficient here in burgerland

Impressive.

If Child Protective Services have their way, she will never see her mother again anyways. Which is as it should be. She's probably end up starving to death due to neglect if she stayed with her.

Why do people complaing about people filming shit like this? It's thanks to videos like this that you are aware of how fucking bad we're heading, it's wrong to not comfort the child sure, but it's also even more wrong not to show the world how fucked up everything is, and how we need to change.

>t. germany

She is a coal burning degenerate

her kid is the low iq offspring of a degenerate

To a fucking 2 year old? Are you retarded? Take her to the next isle and say everything will be okay and mommy is fine and just fucking comfort her.

Jesus Christ are you autistic?

>I don't know about Heroin
Good, bro. Keep it that way.

It depends how much you take, and your tolerance. Route of administration plays a big part, as well. But most people will use it to "nod out," so yes, it usually does incapacitate the person. However, and this is usually only common among "functioning addicts," it is possible to only dose to the point you have the opioid-cloud euphoric headspace without the physiological downfalls like KO, vomiting, etc. Basically heroin is like a Percocet you'd take for back pain, but more potent.

youtu.be/ogOGiunxZNU

No

Fuck you and you obamanations

No one cares

We all have the power to fight the nothing. That's not just a story.

so you missed the 80s. bummer. shit was way rad.

I remember things from before 5, so you're wrong.

I think my oldest memory was throwing up on the little kiddie train at the jacksonville zoo (I think) zoo when I was either 2 or 3.

Besides, even if she doesn't remember this, the repercussions in her life will be permanent. She will probably face jail time. She probably will either live with her grandparents (more and more common) or with a father figure who may or may not exist (since she OD's, I will guess the latter). And plus, now she's a "social media star" or whatever the fuck it is. She'll be popping up years later in a documentary or something and be reminded of this very day, or at least when she remembers why her mom isn't a part of her life anymore because she's either in jail for something else now or because she lost custody or whatever.

This kid's future isn't shaping up very well, is it? Maybe her and the toddler in the van with the O.D.'d parents will make a couple when they're older.

no you don't

Well said.

Wowee, that sure is proof, huh?
kys you stupid millennial bastard.

>No one cares
Yeah I can tell from the video. Just get the kid out of there for fuck's sake.

I'll tell you what, it would certainly be the most peaceful way to die. I'm just too scared of death. Even as I turn grey and the days start to all blend together, I'm still scared.

That's why I wish I was never born. I'd never have felt any of this. I wouldn't be. That would've been much better.

So do I. I have memories going back until before I first moved. I was 2 when that happened.

>waste your time on some roasties child
It's not my problem. Maybe if she wasn't a DEGENRATE ROASTIE WHORE that fucked everything that moved, maybe then the kids dad would actually be there to take care of it.

Fucking white knight faggots.

No

No one cares

Yes he does.

>finally a white guy had to come in and take the initiative
He was her dealer making sure his name wasn't on her phone.

What a buncha pussies you guys are.

Addicts are mentally ill. Not evil.

Fuck off you fucking underage faggot

This has been all over the news, she fucking OD'd.

Jesus Christ, there are some real morons in this thread.

A dark passenger is born.

>It's a victim-less crime
fucking libtards

No hes some dumbass white dude who doesn't see that thing for what it is

Yeah so put the addicts in jail that will teach them for suffering so much in life that they turn to drugs. You are less progressive than a white woman from the 50's. Go find yourself a real man and settle down, kek

Overdosing in a market with your three-year old girl by your side is evil.

>If Child Protective Services have their way, she will never see her mother again anyways.
And then what, Clinton? Do you have a line of eager millennials with stable incomes lined up to adopt these fucking kids and give them a loving home?
>She's probably end up starving to death due to neglect if she stayed with her.
And this has to be the solution to you? Turn the child into a ward of the state and lock the other one up for inordinate amounts of time? Sounds sustainable as fuck.

No one cares about the whore. It's the child that everyone's concerned about. Stupid bitch was supposed to take care of her.

Okay, should I and the millions of others kill themselves now because they have bad memories? Jesus Christ, think before you speak.

Oh this and this happened therefore now I am fucked up and take no responsibility in life. I better just kill myself.

People have been getting over things for years, seriously your mentality is what is destroying the world, not things like this.

Why?

>shoot drug dealers to save community at large
>get arrested and sent to prison instead of other drug dealers who sells shit that kills people

she looks attractive though. degenerate habits aside. if she'd had better influences and a strong man, this wouldn't have happened.

I remember being 4 months old and asking my mom for a cig after I sucked on her tit.

Unlike OP I wasn't a faggot though.

Too bad, but it's not my problem. If her mommy wasn't a whore that fucked everything that moved then her daddy could've taken care of her.

we feel bad for the kid man, she didnt do anything to deserve this. Its also sad to see the aryan race develop this way

>>Cred Forums352645161

Hey at least they tried to make things right once upon a time.

You're country just rolled over like a dog.

She won't remember it and besides, she'll probably turn out the same as her mommy. Nothing of value was lost.

I didn't know I lived in Bulgaria...

Oh wait, you're not me, that's right. Funny you think you know more about my memories than I do.

just an od. very common.

heroin is impossible to quit. Don't blame the woman. None of us could break heroin if we got hooked, either.

Because that thing is pure evil.

Its is knowingly participating in the extinction of an entire race of people for its own pleasure. The spics know it, they are laughing.

So you honestly think society would benefit more from this mother continuing to live with the child and they probably both end up dead, than if the mother is either jailed or executed and the child is raised by a family member or given up for adoption?

a lot of the people here are heartless tobehonest

it only makes sense considering the path the west is on

no he doesn't

save the child from extreme emotional trauma

or even date that garbage mom if she and save that child like a real man :^)

Not my blood, not my problem. She should blame her mother for being a dumb whore.

Look, I don't need your respect, okay?
I do so why shouldn't he?

Fuck junkies. How could somebody do this to their child?

AKA they are not our people and they don't care what happens to us

There is a 0% chance she will be a well-adjusted adult if she continues to live in that environment.

Full Duterte?

You mean kill the small time druggies then let the biggest drug lord hop on the next flight out of the country because he was your buddy?

>nothing of value

she could have been a traditional aryan wife with the right upbringing

its sad to see kids living in a corrupt household

>t. retard that thinks he lives in China
You fear litigation for no reason, you fucking cowardly google bitch.

This. I'm very sad whenever I see "personal reactions" from Cred Forums commentators... You people have obviously not been out there to the real world. A society that punishes people for not dominating/raping women. A society that pushes for "birth for all children" and then refuses to care for the unwanted children it is responsible for creating. There are countless great reasons to be socially liberal, without being a two-party SLAVE!

Funny to see a board that supports Doxxing (me too!) lash out against the progressive ideals that make society great (Assange, Snowden, and Manning would all be dead in a truly conservative nation)

Nice try, Abu Sayyaf

Don't you have some Indonesians to kidnap?

Speculation.

>Decriminalize all drugs

Libs are actively working alongside the empire of nothing

The 2 year old child who will be taken from her druggy mother by DSS? She's pure evil that doesnt't care what happens to "us"?

Too risky. I legit fear I would get shot by someone and they would probably plead good samaritan.

Prove it. :^)

I remember being at Auschwitz.

Thank you for your insightful post, friendo
Now will you please fuck off?

>A society that punishes people for not dominating/raping women
Sorry, this is the wrong echo chamber for that.

>why should I do the right thing and treat others the way I want to be treated
t. Ahmed
Did you kill a native Swede and steal their computer?

I'm talking about the people who are just watching.

They don't care and as long as white people don't care that they don't care...I don't care

implying she wont an hero at the age of 4

Make sure if u ever get hozpitalized or have any medical issues to not take any drugs.Because according to u.
Drugs, however, do absolutely nothing but bad.

that's just funny.

>spics won't care for us so I won't care for us
Nigga you're not making any sense.

Too busy recording it.

Welcome to 2016.

And most people on /r9k/ who've committed suicide over the years could've been proud aryan men with the right upbringing, but who cares about them?

Fucking hypocrisy. I don't give a shit about that fucking roastie whore mongrel or her spawn, because no one gives a shit about robots. All I see is hypocrisy and white knighting from you people.

Get treated like a dog your entire life and you eventually stop seeing yourself as a human and lose your ability to sympathize with dumb normies.

If it was just one person arriving to the scene, than it's because that one person needs to make sure the ABCs (Airway, Breathing, Circulation) are good and assess the situation to the best of his/her ability. Since this is multiple people, probably because they don't know what the fuck to do and probably because they're illegals who don't want to draw enough attention to themselves.... Least they called 911.

Recreational drugs.

You know what I mean, dipshit.

I'm saying that if you're interested in helping either of them, you have to build up what's there, not tear it apart completely. CPS will often try to work out some sort of agreement with the parent, stipulating that they have to go to AA, rehab, or some similar group.
>a family member
Hey, you know what'd be a really good idea? Remember the man and/or woman who raised the druggie single mother? Give them another kid. They'll do a GREAT job with this one.
> given up for adoption?
It's a long waiting line, and it'll often result in the child being placed in an even more dysfunctional home. Have you ever seen a foster home?

Decriminalizing REGULATED drugs allows people to make choices and society to better judge said choices. Imagine a world where regulated Heroin is available... You can make laws that treat Addicts like mentally ill... And are better able to treat the addictions. The difference between the cycles of addiction for legal drugs and illegal drugs is astounding! This is why there are 70-year-olds who are on pain-meds. They don't die as easily because of regulation and because they don't have to spend 1000% energy hiding their problems. Instead they are able to fix their problems publicly, through societal means. The war on drugs will NEVER end, and 99% of the time punishes the harmless user, not the advanced abusers and providers.

People don't remember things from 2 years old or younger.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Childhood_amnesia

If I were Abu Sayyaf, I wouldn't even bother worrying.

Duterte admitted they paid ransom for that European hostage.

50 mil was the agreed price but the Abus cried that they only recieved 30. The 20 went to a certain Nur Misuari for "facilitating" the negotiation. Same Misuari that instigated the recent Zamboanga siege that killed hundreds of people.

So yes, the only people that support him are people who can't read between the lines, retarded normies, communists and hardline muslims

Suck a dick corporate hound

>white knighting

screw the mom, wanting a kid to be raised well is not white knighting you moron

we are not defending the mom, but we feel empathy for the kid. how dense are you?

It makes perfect sense

That thing is a white drug addict under 30

their is a 90% chance she supports open borders and allowing people who hates us to move here in the millions

Not unless you have a valid CPR card approved by the AHA. If you do the best you can within your Scope of Practice, you're protected by Good Samaritan Laws.

This ain't China, Ling Bing Tiny Ding-A-Ling.

>take away the narcan

This is what happens in dechristianized nations. I think civil war will be an act of mercy for the USA actually

And the kid will grow up to be just the same. I couldn't care less.

U have any clue how many perscription drugs are abused daily?
u know that heroin is a form of morphine?
Are u a clueless fucktard?

>upholding principles for all equally is now bad
There's a reason why people you're dumb.
a truly conservative society wouldn't need to have whistleblowers.
The NSA only formed because of our liberal laws which gave the media too much power (they control ALL information) the government had to retaliate somehow, the NSA is the only way to skirt around the media by not controlling information but by making it known absolutely on a case by case basis, no surprises

If Snowden and Assange wanted to destroy a moral, wholesome, prosperous conservative society, then yes, off them.

The worst part is you choose to be dumb

No, stop shifting the focus.

The thing is a 2 year old girl.

Grab her hand, whisk her away a few isles over, tell her everything is fine and mommy is okay.

The woman is degenerate cunt who will have her kid taken from her by DSS. Fuck her. Hope she ODs and dies. But god damn man. Show a second of humanity for this degenerate's innocent kid who doesn't deserve to see her mom completely fucked up.

Some drugs that a schedule 1 can be used in a recreational way. But I don't agree with this classification. Notably LSD and for sure Cannabis. But also MDMA and the plant that was recently added. These drugs can have, if used properly, immense benefits for people that need them, even if used in a non-clinical c.q. recreational setting. They have medical applications for sure, including heroin.

this is the toll she must pay

same

>implying CPR doesn't buy them time.
>implying sometimes they just have Respiratory Depression and just need assisted ventilation until ALS arrives with the Narcan.

I came across ODs before: in some of them their pulses got strong and skin color came back once I made sure the airway was patent and give assisted ventilation with a BVM.

I despise children. They make me physically sick because I'm autistic about germs, but I would be on top of this child in a half a second trying to calm her and remove her from the immediate situation.

It makes me even more irate that it's only because of my chromosomes that I wouldn't be in danger of getting on a sex offender list for protecting her even momentarily from this fucking nightmare.

Thanks Cred Forums, now I want to eat a bullet. I didn't want to feel this way tonight.

Shit, sorry , I meant it towards .

is that 2 year old girl even white?

where does she live that people speak spanish

When sever the ties of brotherhood you unravel the threads of society.
I am not asking you to take in strangers or call unknown unwanted malevolent beings friend.

I am just asking you treat your own with like they are your own. When your brother falls ill do you not heal him?

This dumb normie roastie could be reformed. It's when we give up hope and surrender the will to act that we truly lose.

But you know, you being a filthy dirty monkey from Syria, it probably helps you if white people abandon eachother.

He's right, though.

Revolution. Remember 1760 and 1861. That kind.

You can't tell the future.

Either way it's still our blood.
It's precious and we can't afford to lose any of it.

It feels fantastic.

Ladies first. I'm very progressive. :^)
Nice trips, btw

>Get treated like a dog
That's a pretty muslim sounding insult I have to tell you. Also, what kind of insult even is that?

well I CARE enough to work towards a future where this shit doesnt happen.

Caring is just a sign of disapproval or a want to fix. And most people on Cred Forums want to stop shit like this. I think you are confusing caring with "feeling emotional about", tobehonest i didnt feel much emotion, but a part of me wants to do something to rid the world of this kind of shit

>1760

It was 1776, m8

are you literally shaking right now

Well said

>T. fedora

Yes sure, I agree. But she will most likely be taken into child support.

this makes me feel so sad. i wish i could go back to my carefree childhood days where i didn't know corruption,greed, lies, and most of all,being outcasted.

He's not wrong.

>is that 2 year old girl even white?
Jesus Christ you are autistic.

I hate niggers, spics, kikes, lefty liberal faggots, and just about anyone who isn't white just as much as the next Cred Forumslack but for Christ's sake, she's two years old. Just show a bit of humanity for 10 minutes while the EMT arrives and revives her shitty mom who will lose custody of the girl just to comfort her. I hate to keep saying this but I think you seriously have autism. Not Cred Forums autism but serious real world autism where you have no empathy for any living thing. I'm not a doctor though.

>where does she live that people speak spanish
Probably Southern Commiefornia or some shithole. I thought we were in Mexico or some shit for the first half of the video until someone started speaking English with a spic accent.

They were calling the police to help.

eh, that was the signing of your constitution. 1760 marked the beginning of the 7 year war. 1775 marked the beginning of the revolutionary war.
1861 marked the beginning of the Civil war.

Where were you in history class m8?

Fucking jajajas
And they say Brazillians are bad...

If I were there I would pull her body and try to convince the child to follow me to a police station or near someone who could help.

No one ever mentions this. If some faggot meth head trailer dweller gets put down for being too rowdy around a cop we usually say "good". Not take to the streets and burn and break shit.

all of this

The fact he can't tell she's white is sad AF too

This was in Massachusetts

pull her body?

I care about as much for non whites as they care for me. Being a cuck is what got us in the position in the first place.

Is that kid even white

anyway, that toddler is probably also a junk and crying because the mom took the last bit of crack

haven't you all got empathy, you ain't fooling me

Welp, not the signing of the constitution but declaration of independence.

I'm a skinny fuck I can't lift anything.

Having a lack of empathy is a trait of non-whites, only whites have empathy that transcends race and better judgement.
If you don't feel like you should help then you aren't white.

I learned to put away the nonstop urge to be communal

We got it because we needed it to survive in a very cold climate but now it is being used against us

If say she broke herself right there

So you want to drag her down the sidewalk while her screaming child follows? You fucking lunatic

It's a 2 year old child who is in tears looking at her potentially dead mother. You're inhuman to not want to protect a child, regardless of race. That's animalistic behavior to allow the young to suffer.

>I care about as much for non whites as they care for me.
>Is that kid even white
Well she's 2 so I kind of think your point is irrelevant in this case, which is my point.

im not trying to go off topic, but how do you guys feel about non-white nazis?

I was born a muddyblood racemixed shitface (with a luck IQ of 130), aka a fucking Mexican. But I know the white man who invents and creates is the only future mankind has, and I want to help protect that.

>mfw whites made the plane
>mfw whites made the cure to almost every disease
>mfw whites have the best civilizations

I would not date a white girl and infect the gene pool further, in fact I probably will die a virgin due to ideological reasons even though I have a chad body and looks.

What do you say Cred Forums? would you hang me when the race war comes?

holy shit saaawwwwsss