Oh no, Don Jr's in for it now! Gawker found his posts on a hunting forum!

archive.is/2j2n4

Can you believe it?! Don Jr. owns guns, GUNS! He LIKES guns! He likes to hunt too! He even carries! He even killed a leopard once! What a sociopath!

How much do you want to bet he's a /k/ommando?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Mi4ocyDw
theconcourse.deadspin.com/that-idiot-on-your-hunting-message-board-might-be-donal-1786882492
youtube.com/watch?v=Xgury2vprEE
youtube.com/watch?v=YUA8i5S0YMU
longrangehunting.com/forums/f92/headed-ak-75927/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's far far worse!!!!

youtube.com/watch?v=Gc4Mi4ocyDw

If hes a /k/ommando hes likely a furfag. Thats not good.

>Gawker

Holy fuck how have they not died yet

>liking guns
The Bastard.

fuck off faggot
your roleplaying thread with made up info is garbage just like you

Not gonna read whatever shit they wrote, but on this issue Cred Forums is just as retarded.

Feeling manly about paying someone with your Daddy's money to track down a majestic animal for you, half the time breeding it just for that on a farm or sedating it first, then doing nothing more than moving your finger before you pose like you conquered a continent and jump back into the jet - it's pathetic and should be a reason not to vote for someone.

And I'm pro guns and pro hunting, this idiot is just a bad mascot for either.

unless hes hunting in sanctuaries where the target game is the old and sick, then donald jr is a massive sad faggot just like everyone else who whos trophy hunting

paying some literal nigger a lot of money to have him show you what blind to sit in so that you can take out alpha male game is literal cuckoldry.

can someone please explain to me the thrill you get from trophy hunting? Its not like theres anything hard about it or special that youve done, its designed so that LITERALLY anyone can do it

Time to for a team with the Hulkster brother!

Unless you stalk you are almost exactly like him just poorer.

>Gaker

I though HULK killed them. Are they really begging for a reach around?

>Ashley Feinberg

>Gawker

What the fuck, I thought that site got shuttered just a few weeks ago.

of course he's scum but the other side isn't better

>he posts on the high road
>he posts on cast boolits

Holy shit I think I might've even talked to him.

Wow it's fucking nothing

The fees he pays to hunt these animals sustain the reserves and stimulate the African economy. You're just triggered.

I love people that talk about things they know nothing about. You're literally just jealous of someone that has the money to actually go trophy hunting.

you cucks are worse than the average leaf

All that money goes to the nature preserve that cares after the animals. How the fuck do you think some poor niggers in Africa have money for a nature preserve in the first place you dumb cunt?

Secondly, it's not just sitting in a tree stand waiting for elephants to run by. You see how his rifle has iron sights in the OP pic. A lot of the hunting is driving/walking through dense vegetation where an animal could jump out at you so you have to be ready to quickly shoot at it, hence the iron sights. You'll notice most deer guns just have a scope and not irons unlike big game rifles.

Don Jr. is almost certainly the guy Trump is getting Cred Forums info from. He posts here. He's among us.

Barron is too probably. Because he's apparently a clever smartass.

Today I learned Trump Jr is a bad ass.

>This

Remember when they had to cull a couple hundred lions after all the Cecil faggots ran off all the hunters? Rich fags like trump Jr. are a net gain for these Countries.

>posting thumbnails
The ant.

>anyone who isn't a primitive subhuman is a cuck

>gawker

that's a cape buffalo. they aren't even threatened. they're also incredibly dangerous and kill/maim hunters every once in a while

I like to envision Trumps sons like Solid Snake

The common practice for trophy hunting (for the rare animals) is that they either breed them on farms, sedate them until the Donald arrives, or lure them with food.
There are laws against that in Germany. Besides, there's a huge difference between hunting for food and to protect the acres of wildlife you own, or just flying somewhere to kill an animal so your friends on Instagram are impressed.

That's a common argument and I agree as far as it's true; unfortunately it usually isn't. At best, you "support" just a local farm breeding these animals, at worst, you support poachers.

Great arguments.

t. Ryerson-during-the-week-but-totally-innawoods-on-weekends

You guys are the cucks for defending a degenerate practice of spoiled children trying to look manly, either so you can look manly yourself or because you'll cheer for anything that your political side does.

>gawker

This just makes me respect him and his father a lot more.

Don Jr. is fanatically pro-Second Amendment and semi-automatic rifle ownership. Because of this, I will never have to worry about Trump compromising on guns. His sons simply wouldn't let him.

T H A N K Y O U for archiving this.

Also I thought Gawker died ?

I presented none because you brought none. Go suck some muzzie dick you faggot.

Scoop Feinberg really struck gold here. What a seminal moment in journalism-truly epoch defining. Tbh the most shocking thing is that he's actually pretty decent and mild mannered in his online behaviour, i expected there to be some smoking gun revelation exposed, but lo and behold, guy who likes hunting posts hunting related stuff on hunting forums-the bastard.

>You’re violently well-off

Straight away im triggered like a tranny by this article, what is with these cunts and having everything even benign actions described as violent.

Nice evidence you have there faggot.

Leftist faggots publish a story that horrifies them, thinking this will help Clinton, but no one else gives a shit. I almost feel sorry for these retards this election.

>(((feinberg)))

every fucking time. why don't they go to Israel

He's done more to preserve wildlife in Africa than any butthurt liberal ever has.

I'd say if you want to preserve gun rights or for Trump to win, don't discuss politics in public. Your stupidity will probably alienate a lot of people and you'll do more harm than good.

>(((feinberg)))
>Donald Jr. holding goat heads with blood spatter

are there really people who wonder why this site crashed so hard?

>i have no arugments
>I know, I'll call everyone stupid

You must be a rapefugee.

It is pretty cool.

Reading through his posts you get a feel for what the mega rich gun owners like to do.

While I'm just a poorfag and I like blowing shit up innawoods with big guns he likes super precision bench rest shooting and perfect hand loads for the utmost accuracy.

Link with the gray areas actually having pictures:
theconcourse.deadspin.com/that-idiot-on-your-hunting-message-board-might-be-donal-1786882492

You sound poor, kys

who the hell likes guns anyway?

I mean its 2016!!! COME ON

i want to go on a shitskn safari and gun you down

"Yaaah" Stopped watching there

True story, I worked for Able's Sporting in Texas for a year and Trump Jr ordered his elephant gun ammo from us while I worked there. I looked up his name in our sales database and boom, there he was

Yup, it's a fucking moron...

No shit... Same here.

Can't imagine Emperor Jr. melting down wheel weights. Hope to fuck he does though.

You faggots pretending every other user on /k/ is a furfag need to fuck off

Me

Ummm... That's an optic.

nice EDC, i never carry a zippo anymore, too much maintenance

A true patrician with true patrician tastes no doubt.

>tfw ill never get to talk to Don Jr on a hunting board before his father becomes pres

Animals like this die every day, are eaten, and disappear in the wilderness, without anyone knowing. So he put one out of its misery a little early and snapped a pic with it. so what.

>(((Fienberg)))
Just a coincidence goy.

Not like he's Trump's biological offspring. Lets' be honest, Ivana fucked Carlos the cabana boy. This is where all the Mexcian hate comes from. Don is an OG cuck.

Ivanka: Hazel
Trump: Blue

Jr: Brown

notthefather.png

Hazel isn't even on this chart...

CHICKEN AND-A COW?

ikr what a shit news source

kek that's what I was thinking.

I don't really see a billionaire sitting in his garage over a little lead pot with molten lead and pouring bullets for himself, but he probably buys them since they can be more accurate than fmj.

Go hunt an angry leopard or lion, coward.

>that microtech

Damn how much did that cost? I got the taiwanese lightning knockoff but it's breddy gud.

shut the fuck up nigger

Want to compare bank account statements you triggered moron?

You can't buy manliness by paying someone else to lure a leopard in front of your "iron sight".

What kind of psychopath goes looking for a animal to shoot so they can sit by it's corpse and smile and take a picture?
If you're not hurtin for food, then don't fucking shoot, you fucking degenerates

Oh no! He's doing something that humans from around the world have been doing since the fucking genesis of our species!

Liberals are wastes of skin. It should be them people go out hunting desu.

I agree, I'm still voting for Trump but hunting animals for sport is pretty psychopathic and makes you look more like a dweeb than a hero. If they used their bare hands to kill a ferocious lion or something I'd be impressed but, literally anyone can pull the trigger on a gun

Yeah because there's so much danger when you're 200 feet away in your jeep protected by a group of professional hunters while the lion is busy with the piece of meat that your African contacts placed before they made the call, "your ordered animal is here now".

Had no idea American egos are so frail.

is that "CAT" thing your phone?

>Gawker
who?

There was a video a few weeks ago about a spear hunter spearing a bear and liberals still got asshurt.

>omg! how can you be so cruel and inhumane? Just use a gun and put the bear out of it's misery!

You can never win with leftists. It's just a constant seeking of victimhood and virtue signaling for them.

i only ever hunt or kill an animal if i'm to eat it or make use of it in other ways. hunting for sport just feels wrong to me.

Hunting for sport is just unempathetic and pointless is all

>"yeah dude I went out and killed a giant animal last week, shit was great!"
>why'd you do that?
>"lol i dunno i wanted to kill something and watch it suffer even though it wasn't bothering me"

like why

Who says someone didn't eat the meat?

I like him even more after reading his forum posts.

>all hunters hunt out of necessity to survive from the meat provided by the animals
fuck off redditor modern day hunting is lame one sided autism. the only excusable form of hunting is non thrown speer hunting and knife hunting. sitting in a deer stand with bait set up isnt even close to a fair fight

You're right. But that doesn't make the kind of signalling trophy hunters engage in any better when they're posing and feeling badass after doing something an 8 year old girl can do.
If there's no skill involved in what you do, don't brag about it. If someone else tracked down the animal for you, don't pose next to it. If someone lured the animal with food, have the honour to refuse the kill.

Leftists are retards, but half the guys in this thread don't act any smarter.

That's possible, at least they may have made use of the animal after they made the video of them brutally murdering it for entertainment

Gawker is still around?

>Hazel
you mean brown in denial?

>hunter
>means I'm a redditor

lmao okay retard.

> the only excusable form of hunting is non thrown speer hunting and knife hunting.

And you call me the autist kek

I heard he fucked that ass off the water buffalo... such a "big" man

I don't know what that thing is but I'll bet it's tasty.

>Fair fight
>Humans vs inferior species
What are you smoking mang? Fuck them, we rule this planet.

>after doing something an 8 year old girl can do.
An 8 yearold couldn't even hold the 12lb rifle or handle the recoil.

>If there's no skill involved in what you do, don't brag about it. If someone else tracked down the animal for you, don't pose next to it. If someone lured the animal with food, have the honour to refuse the kill.

Again you say all this shit but you don't know what you're talking about at all. Actually go on youtube or read about big game hunting. It's not what the lefties had brainwashed you with.

Not using the meat is illegal you dumb fuck. Don't talk about shit you know nothing about.

>after they made the video of them brutally murdering it for entertainment

lol cry moar

>Gawker
>Holy fuck how have they not died yet

Maintaining a website is dirt cheap.

anyway to archive that with pics?

this

rekt

We have things called freedoms, and one of those freedoms actually freed us from british rule. Quit being faggots because your feels get in the way when you see someone doung something they enjoy.

it's weird how this annoys me but I laugh at american school shootings

pondering a bit about that desu

As long as he's got a big enough freezer for all those delicious steaks I don't see a problem.

lmao

I'm just saying I don't see any real pride or achievement involved for just going out and killing animals like that. As far as the guy spearing the bear goes, good for him, not many people could do that but, I'm certainly giving 0 credit to him taking a picture and smiling like he just did something special. He did it purely because he wanted to satisfy something inside himself to go murder something and the bear was just being a fucking bear

Dude stop being such a faggot. The only reason these big game animals even exist anymore is because of sportsmen keeping the sanctuaries running. As far as that big horned sheep you know how fucking expensive the permits are? It all goes to the upkeep costs of keeping those animals alive. Jesus.

Anyways yes, these hunting trips are fucking special you mong. How many people get to go to the mountains and hunt bighorned sheep or go on a safari in Africa and do the big 6, let alone just taking a cape buffalo? Hell, even just taking a fishing trip up to northern MN from Iowa is a real special thing to people.

You're just being a whiny faggot.

I'm only trying to articulate that I feel nothing but a little bit of contempt when I see the smiling faces of people posing next to animals they just shot while having every advantage possible. I'm not whining or crying, I just believe it's stupid and nothing to take pride in

youre a liberal. you wont understand what being a american is.

Aryanna Gourdin is a skinny as hell 12 year old girl with twig arms. I doubt she is the youngest out there or the youngest possible. I really don't think that changes my point about the manliness of it.

And you're not brainwashed when you deny that there is a huge industry around it complete with farms, illegal licences, food luring, gaining legal licences that wreck wildlife through corruption and so on?

I'm not saying all trophy hunting is bad for wildlife - but most of the time the "we're helping" argument is bullshit.

I'm not saying all trophy hunters are pathetic - but most of them are and if you spent more time adjusting your camera settings and propping up the corpse than you spent on tracking the animal, that's a good sign.

My grandfather did it and did it with my cousin too, literally ordering the measurements of the trophy they'll bring home before even setting foot into the country.
Of course I may know the only black sheep in the entire industry and all the other reports are just made up and most spoiled playboys have a really good heart ;^)

I voted McCain in 08, Romney in 2012 and am voting Trump this November but, people like you are the reason I don't like associating with the Republican party

This is fun, because "hunting" was one of the excuse or throwaway uses for the 2nd Amendment that Leftists constant used as an out within their arguments for proposed restrictions.

It's always been "anything you can't use for hunting should be banned. See, we're compromising. You can keep your hunting rifles, we just want these scary guns over here."

And now they're trying to make hunting into something monstrous.

>I agree, I'm still voting for Trump but hunting animals for sport is pretty psychopathic
Wow billy! Why does your mom let you hold TWO lies at once?

oh no! he shot an animal! guess I cant like anything else about him!

The only fallout from this is Jr's gonna get in trouble with Daddy Trump for smoking

>I'm not saying all trophy hunting is bad for wildlife - but most of the time the "we're helping" argument is bullshit.

No it's not.

>I'm not saying all trophy hunters are pathetic - but most of them are

Not an argument.

>My grandfather did it and did it with my cousin too, literally ordering the measurements of the trophy they'll bring home before even setting foot into the country.

My dad works for nintendo

Guys can you all just stfu for once, i'm trying to get at her in her DM's. Please -.-

How that skype journalist managed to turn that into a hit piece against Trump Jr is beyond me. Don seems pretty based. He's a multi millionaire himself, coming from a billionaire family, yet he still finds the time to go on a hunting forum and shit post. Pretty sweet.

Thank you for providing evidence to dispute my claims ahmed.

They posted his hunting pictures last spring. That being said, I wish he would shut the fuck up and stop posting on Twitter. He's not his father.

>And you're not brainwashed when you deny that there is a huge industry around it complete with farms, illegal licences, food luring, gaining legal licences that wreck wildlife through corruption and so on?

Eventually the private land with managed wildlife will be the only place where those animals still thrive, after the Africans burn and destroy the rest of the public land.

>No it's not
I gave arguments on why it is bullshit while you simply say "nuh uhh"..

... before continuing to ignore arguments while saying "not an argument"..

...before ending with a grand "and in any case that's all just made up anyway".

That combination of embarrassing reading comprehension, hipocrisy and pure idiocy is quite startling. No wonder you're all so amazed when someone has the 5 figures to go shoot some stuff when you barely finished high school.

Killing for pleasure is psychopathy, not sociopathy.

Kek

Also, this fucking captcha

>people still think it's heroic to shoot defenseless animals

No. Hunting has never been and will never be "good for the environment". This is like your children being held hostage and one a week being sent back to you dead then the murderer claiming he's paying you to do it so he can put your surviving kids through school. Hunting literally caused and is causing a mass extinction event. There is no such thing as "good" hunting. Even "sustainable" hunting targets the most fit animals, weakening the gene pool.

Ivanka 2024

Don Jr 2032

You can go to safari websites, read forums, watch videos etc. There's plenty of evidence out there for what most people ITT say about hunters paying for these animal conservations in the first place. All you've been saying is "I know a guy..." "I've heard..." "baseless accusation #34353..."

You're just pulling shit out of your ass Hans.

>he STILL didn't get enough (you)'s with his faggot opinions so he's got to le epic troll some more

I voted for them too (because of the other guy) but fuck I hate Republicans generally. Thank God for Trump though.

>he thinks killing animals for fun is macho and tough

You are fucking retarded.

He seems like a pretty chill guy. Link related.
youtube.com/watch?v=Xgury2vprEE

youtube.com/watch?v=YUA8i5S0YMU

Trophy hunting is actually beneficial to animals.

Know someone who met Don Jr while he was on vacation. Said he was very nice and modest, didn't even mention who his father was until asked.

"1 post by this ID"
I don't know who you were, I did reply to a ton of triggered people though.

Do you want me to use some stale shart meme when looking at your flag so this is more on your level?

I mean that's a good point but that "private land" I talked about is really just a farm one tenth the size of a Trumpian golf course, not a park or reservate.
There are private Western people who try to buy up land and equip it with their own anti-poachers. Those really care about the wildlife.
But in general there's too much corruption down there for anyone really being able to claim they're doing anything good.

Roosevelt is literally famous for refusing a kill that wasn't honourable, after tracking for days. And even back then it was the same shit of one VIP demanding his trophy and a bunch of servants finding that trophy for him and binding it to a tree so there's no chance of him fucking up. That's got nothing to do with sportsmanship.

>you mean brown in denial?
>checks flag

>if I ignore him, his points are invalid

Have fun killing animals to feel good about yourself

((((((((((((((((((((((FEINBERG))))))))))))))))))))))))))

So you can cite strangers on youtube, but I can't cite my own family I've been hunting with because that'd be "I know a guy.."?

You can cite (totally unbiased ;^)) safari websites but I can't invoke reports and investigations?

What exactly are you denying?
Do you deny that things like lion farms exist?
Do you deny that licences are faked?
Do you deny that legit licences are gained because every politician in those shitholes is corrupt?
Do you deny that they sedate target animals or use food luring?
Do you deny that it's about money and not skill?
Do you really think that after someone paid 20.000 for his oredered animal, he's going to just accept going home empty-handed? That they leave these things up to chance?
Is that still sportsmanship? Is that something to be proud of?
And so on. Let me know which of these points you disagree with so I can judge your level of stupidity.

ABSOLUTELY BASED
B
A
S
E
D

I hope to be half the man donny J is.

longrangehunting.com/forums/f92/headed-ak-75927/

>those post signatures
Kek

>protecting muh animals

it's up to the dindus to make and enforce conservation laws. Cred Forums's favorite LARP destination Namibia does it right - animals killed are returned to indigenous people for meat and bone crafting.

some animals need to be culled, some are wildly successful. support countries that do safari hunting right, rather than blanket banning all of them

Shut up German. He did nothing wrong, and your judgement is 100% emotional.

>Ashley Feinberg

This isn't the first time or picture of him hunting. They've tried to make a controversy of this before. It didn't take. Nobody gives a fuck if Chad Jr. goes hunting.

You can cite whatever you want. It does not change the fact that you have no evidence whatsoever of any villainy on Trump's part. For all your beer-swilling Kraut ass knows he chased that wildebeest down on a bicycle and shot it in the mouth at point blank range. Instead of assuming that the billionaire hunter hunted legally, you assume the worst possible scenario without any evidence because you are predisposed to hate the man and looking for an excuse to do so.
You have no basis to criticise the man's hunt, and no evidence to support your assertion of his wrongdoing. You have allowed yourself to be taken in by liberal propaganda and you are defending it to the hilt you dumb Shabbos goy.

Eat shit, giant rat! Ya cheeky cunt!

>You will never be wealthy enough to hunt the Big Five in Africa with a .45-70 Lever action rifle